Thread: The Planetary Simulation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default The Planetary Simulation

I'm working on a wide ranging social media project with my partner Dianne. This is the first video in a series of 7-8 individual parts titled, "The Planetary Simulation Series". This will be followed up with a series titled, "The Engineered Lifetime Series", and a 3rd series titled, "The Planetary Social Engineering Program Series", There will likely be more video series after that. I'll be doing question and answer videos after each video segment, as well as videos on related topics. I also have a website coming, a community forum for experiencers, and a future book planned. Dianne and I will also be doing a joint podcast video series where we discuss these subjects and conduct interviews with experiencers from the community forum.

I'm posting part 1 in The Planetary Simulation series for the purpose of starting a discussion and to get your feedback. I know that some of you may be angered by the videos subject matter, or the claims made in the video, so I respectfully ask that the discourse remain civil. I've been put through a long conditioning process involving ET contact and that includes being told incorrect information in the past to test my intuition. A small number of posts that I have made in the past reflect that. I hope that you take that into consideration, and I wish you all the best and I hope that you enjoy the video.

Best regards,
    Nathan
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st August 2021), Franny (1st September 2021), George (1st September 2021), Harmony (1st September 2021), Icare (4th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Journeyman (3rd September 2021), Kryztian (1st September 2021), Metaphor (1st September 2021), Nasu (1st September 2021), O Donna (31st August 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021), Siphonemis (1st September 2021), TEOTWAIKI (1st September 2021), toppy (1st September 2021), Violet3 (1st September 2021), xidaijena (1st September 2021), Zionbrion (31st August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Re: The Planetary Simulation

I enjoyed the video, what you put forth makes a lot of sense to me. More and more I discover nothing is what it seems.
    This planet being a joint effort would make sense as the duality in this plane is quite astounding to say the least.
    Thank you look forward to the series

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Franny (1st September 2021), Harmony (1st September 2021), Haujean Contactee (1st September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Journeyman (3rd September 2021), Kryztian (1st September 2021), Nasu (1st September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021), toppy (1st September 2021), xidaijena (1st September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    I enjoyed the video, what you put forth makes a lot of sense to me. More and more I discover nothing is what it seems.
    This planet being a joint effort would make sense as the duality in this plane is quite astounding to say the least.
    Thank for the kind words. The goal of this series is to break down the entire augmented reality system that we are under. I'm putting out a question and answer video on part 1 next. Part 2 will be titled, "The Simulation Theory and The Source Consciousness". It will be a discussion of various belief systems and how they are a result of humanity being disconnected from the collective Source consciousness due to the effects of living within an augmented reality. Followed by a discussion of how ETs are using social implants to spread a variety disinformation mixed with truth which I will define as "Extraterrestrial Theology" for the purpose of planetary social engineering. And how this program uses truth and falsehoods to force us to embrace our intuition and engage our critical thinking skills for the ultimate purpose of helping us awaken to who we truly are in order to become agents of positive planetary change.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Franny (1st September 2021), George (1st September 2021), Harmony (1st September 2021), Nasu (1st September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021), toppy (1st September 2021), xidaijena (1st September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Thank for the kind words. The goal of this series is to break down the entire augmented reality system that we are under. I'm putting out a question and answer video on part 1 next. Part 2 will be titled, "The Simulation Theory and The Source Consciousness". It will be a discussion of various belief systems and how they are a result of humanity being disconnected from the collective Source consciousness due to the effects of living within an augmented reality. Followed by a discussion of how ETs are using social implants to spread a variety disinformation mixed with truth which I will define as "Extraterrestrial Theology" for the purpose of planetary social engineering. And how this program uses truth and falsehoods to force us to embrace our intuition and engage our critical thinking skills for the ultimate purpose of helping us awaken to who we truly are in order to become agents of positive planetary change.
    In your view, if we are in a simulation of sorts or as the Hindus call it Maya...those that created the simulation, is their world ‘real’ or is it a simulation at that level as well...so is it just simulations within simulations....if so then what’s real?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Hi Haujean Contactee,

thank you for your making. My English is not good enough to understand all your saying. But I copy the words from your youtube link and translate, I totally agree with what you meam.

For me, I can get some of your information from Lifechanyuan values.

Anyway, keep it up. BTW...you look sunny and a good lightworker.

May the Greatest Creator bless your work.

Have a nice day.

Hugs & Love

Jena Xidai

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Haujean Contactee (1st September 2021), Journeyman (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021), Zionbrion (2nd September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm going to cover that in the next video. I'm doing a Q&A video today and then part 2 will be out as soon as I'm finished writing it. To answer your question, it's not the type of simulation that would create a false reality, just a modified or augmented reality. What they are doing is suppressing our natural psychic birthright on a planetary scale. It's like introducing a white noise generator into a discussion among two parties. The party that represents the collective consciousness is being drowned out by the white noise leaving the other party, which is us, disconnected from the conversation.

There are also localized and nested simulations. Ghosts or people without bodies are inside of a nested simulation which acts as a psychic quarantine designed to contain those who are unfit for reincarnation. They remain inside of the nested consciousness simulation until they are ready to be recycled. At which point the tunnel of light will begin to appear periodically until they enter it. Those who are fit to enter the light and choose not to enter it, will see the light appear often to beckon them in. The nested simulation is supposed to keep the troublemakers from interacting with the living but it's not perfect and there are ways around it. To combat this problem the ETs use spiritual mediums to help herd these souls into the tunnel of light for recycling. Or if they are unfit to be reincarnated and the tunnel doesn't appear for them, they are then pressured to leave the house or area by the medium so that the haunting activity stops.

The ETs use what's called ethereal implants that block the effects of the planetary simulation so that they can operate within the resonate field without experiencing the effects of the psychic suppression. If a person or persons were taken off planet these ethereal implants are used to suppress their psychic abilities while they are away from the boundaries of the simulation field. By applying the implants while the subject is inside of the planetary simulation or before birth they unaware of the implant and cannot remove it once it's been installed.

The augmented reality system is fully intuitive so that it knows who you are at a greater level than you currently know yourself. That's why when people die and experienced NDEs they only see what they expect to see. An atheist will likely see their higher self or someone familiar, the Christian will see Jesus or angels. The Satanist might see demons or Satan, etc. You may also see dead relatives or dead friends welcoming you into the light. The system is not just AI it is connected to the Source consciousness or collective consciousness field granting it full access to any form of information necessary in order to keep the continuity of the system going.

Localized simulations can be used in a fully psychic societies to suppressed their connection to the source field for specific purposes. And excellent example was the Farsight Institutes remote viewing documentary on 911. When the NATO command center that was coordinating the attacks were remote viewed, the viewers could not access anyone or anything inside of the command center. This is because they were using ET technology to create a localized simulation to keep out psychic spies from other countries such as Russia. ETs use localized simulations at mental health rehabilitation facilities where the ET soul seeding program is carried out. The localized simulation is used to keep information from the patients as well as to prevent them from leaving the facility in a nonphysical manner unless they have permission to do so. When I do the Engineered Lifetime Series, I'll be covering that subject in greater detail and I'll be using a past life memory as an example of how these systems are used.

What you have is a series of controlled augmented realities enveloping planets within a system. Outside of these planetary simulations is the natural state of the multiverse where everything and everyone is connected so the source field consciousness, or God, or the creator as some may call it. Within the planetary simulation the ETs have control of us at a subconscious level which I'll be getting into in future videos with actual real-life examples involving what I've termed as, "subconscious psychic programming, and subconscious psychic networking". Subconscious psychic programming is self-explanatory, but the networking term needs clarification. To define it, subconscious psychic networking involves the subconscious manipulation of two or more people by the ET presence in order to carry out a specific task or induce a specific effect such as in a social situation.

Lastly, remote viewing is being controlled by the ET presence. The viewers may think that they are hacking a type of consciousness matrix but what's really happening is that they are being used in the planetary social engineering program right along with other social implants and social influencers. What they see is fully controlled by the AI system. This is the reason why Ingo Swann could not follow a soul of a man who died during a CIA remote viewing experiment. But in later years remote viewers have been granted greater access to the soul recycling program. This is being done to expand the public's awareness, or really those of us who are subconsciously programmed to be sensitive to these subjects for social engineering purposes. What remote viewing really is, is a means of sensitizing oneself to the weak collective consciousness field that is being drowned out by the simulation broadcast signal, or psychic white noise. After much work involving training and tightly controlled protocols the viewers are taught methods of suppressing the imagination which prevents psychic front loading that corrupts what they are intending to see.

Also, I must remind everyone that what I have just described in this post is the reason why abductees and contactees will report enhanced psychic awareness after ET contact. The ETs are using nonphysical energy-based implants that attach to a person's energy body or soul to create the enhanced psychic abilities within the resonate simulation field. It has nothing to do with DNA or densities. These claims were given to channelers over the years to not only motivate them to meditate but to also incentivize them into a greater level of obedience. The experiencers will desire the enhanced psychic abilities as they are given to them which creates the obedience in the relationship. And by telling them that their enhanced abilities are related to an increase in density or a DNA enhancement they eliminate the question of whether something else is happening the world's population such as a technological augmented reality.

Now look around and what do you see? You see the effects of subconscious programming in action because people are beginning to question reality as a simulation. The computer simulation concept is a steppingstone to a greater revelation that is just beginning to emerge in the minds of the experiencers which involves a trans-dimensional technologically augmented reality created and ran by the ET presence. To put it metaphorically they are slowly lifting the wizard’s curtain and revealing to us the true nature of the human condition.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 3rd September 2021 at 21:16. Reason: to help readers

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Icare (4th September 2021), Journeyman (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021), Zionbrion (2nd September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Hi Haujean Contactee,

thank you for your making. My English is not good enough to understand all your saying. But I copy the words from your youtube link and translate, I totally agree with what you meam.

For me, I can get some of your information from Lifechanyuan values.

Anyway, keep it up. BTW...you look sunny and a good lightworker.

May the Greatest Creator bless your work.

Have a nice day.

Hugs & Love

Jena Xidai
    Much love and hugs to you to! It's wonderful to hear from someone in China because we need to bridge the divide that our corrupt leaders are creating for us. When the people of the world finally come together out of love and shed the illusion of their differences the tyrants will fall and the world will finally know peace, unity, and stability.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Annacarl (1st September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), Icare (4th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021), Zionbrion (2nd September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just added this question and answer video yesterday Morning. I've got multiple videos coming soon. A series of interactive orb videos from a friend that I'm working on. He had a portal in his pantry of his old house in Virginia and he did some experiments after the spirits began moving objects like opening and shutting his front door. I've also got a ufo sighting video to work on and publish. And the simulation series will be added to for some time. Plus lots more.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 3rd September 2021 at 07:51. Reason: typos

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Icare (4th September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    I just added this question and answer video yesterday Morning. I've got multiple videos coming soon. A series of interactive orb videos from a friend that I'm working on. He had a portal in his pantry of his old house in Virginia and he did some experiments after the spirits began moving objects like opening and shutting his front door. I've also got a ufo sighting video to work on and publish. And the simulation series will be added to for some time. Plus lots more.
    Apologies for what may seem a prosaic response, but if you could edit that previous post above and insert some more paragraphs and line breaks, it's going to help readers digest the very interesting content.

It's also less of an intimidating 'wall of text' so I think more would read it.

I'll come back and post on the actual content once I've had time to digest it properly.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Harmony (5th September 2021), Haujean Contactee (3rd September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You are right and I'll keep that in mind the next time I post something of that length. I broke it up in paragraphs to make it easier to read and process.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Harmony (5th September 2021), Peter UK (3rd September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to also mention that the root cause behind our global government corruption problem is caused by the suppression of our natural psychic abilities. Without them we cannot successfully govern ourselves because the governments of the world are able to keep compartmentalized secrets and the people of the world are left to immerse their selves into an augmented reality of there choosing. From sports and entertainment to radical to dangerous belief systems, including temporary trains of group think people either consciously or unconsciously allow their selves to be trapped and through that self trapping, further away to our true shared reality. Without being psychically grounded in our true reality where everything is known and felt reminding us that we are all one and that we share a deep symbiotic relationship with each other, we fail at our mutual duty to keep order within our personal interactions and at the government and social management level.

Consciousness simulation technology is a very dangerous thing and if it's implemented before the human population wakes up and pushes back to stop it, the human race will destroy itself. Some ET societies could be abusing this type of technology which is the ultimate mind control. They could take a balanced and just social system with a fully psychic population connected to Source and gradually poison it from within and then eventually the government could in fact put their entire population inside of a simulation that they controlled placing everyone inside of an augmented reality exactly like earth. Only that the leaders in this case would have god like powers over the population instead of being subjects their selves who are gaming for a better position within the simulation itself.
    The new war on humanity is a war on consciousness and the elites first significant achievement will be to create a digital high speed internet based hive mind beginning with and quickly evolving past technologies like Neuralink. This is what they are planning to execute after the great reset triggered by the plandemic and a new war on terror. At the very top of the globalist pyramid they know and recognize that there is an ET engineered human awakening and they see it as a threat. That's why they are pushing so hard at an accelerated rate to change the social, political, and economic systems and to enslave consciousness before they loose control of their portion of the planetary prison system.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), Icare (4th September 2021), onevoice (4th September 2021), Zionbrion (4th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread