+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The curious case of World Fairs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default The curious case of World Fairs

I’m sure as I had you’ve all heard of the worlds fair that used to exist, I think they may still happen occasionally. Been listening to some interviews and videos on the subject, Howdie Mickoski really stands out as one of the most well researched on the subject, he even wrote a book about it.

So the strange thing is how all these very elaborate city type fairs were set up all over the world, every major city had one, and they were supposedly constructed in very short time periods, like the Chicago Exposition is said to of been built in 2 years. Then they all sort of get mysteriously destroyed by fire or purposely destroyed after the fair is done.

According to Howie it seems the basic premise was to sort of re-educate the populace on what version of history ‘they’ wanted the world to believe. I don’t know what to make of all of it yet, but the further I dig the worlds fairs were a very strange phenomenon indeed.

This video is mostly just pictures without drawing conclusions

If you want to dive deep into all of it and hear Howies back story listen to this interview:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000533851417

Or on Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2jx...cg&dl_branch=1

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Brigantia (1st September 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st September 2021), Harmony (1st September 2021), Jad (1st September 2021), muxfolder (1st September 2021), pabranno (1st September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2021), sunwings (2nd September 2021), Tintin (1st September 2021), toppy (1st September 2021), Zampano (1st September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,149 times in 1,355 posts

Default Re: The curious case of World Fairs

Here's an interesting video using archive footage from Pathé News on the fire that obliterated London's Crystal Palace. Just 2 minutes long.

(Edit as I forgot to mention - this was the venue of the 1851 Great Exhibition, one of the first World Fairs.)

Last edited by Brigantia; 1st September 2021 at 11:30.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st September 2021), Harmony (1st September 2021), Le Chat (1st September 2021), pabranno (1st September 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st September 2021), Tintin (1st September 2021), Zionbrion (2nd September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread