+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The UFO report shows the U.S. is taking unidentified aerial phenomena seriously. Why isn’t Canada doing the same?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default The UFO report shows the U.S. is taking unidentified aerial phenomena seriously. Why isn’t Canada doing the same?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...ial-phenomena/

"The fact of the matter is the government has really no idea what’s going on, but shortly after Congress received the report, the Deputy Secretary of Defence, Kathleen Hicks, ordered the Pentagon to begin the process of formalizing its investigation into UAP, stating, “It is critical that the United States maintain operations security and safety at DoD ranges,” and that “incursions into our training ranges and designated airspace pose safety of flight and operations security concerns, and may pose national security challenges.”

So while it probably isn’t aliens, some of the incidents are clearly bizarre enough that the authors indicated some aerial incursions may have been caused by “a non-governmental entity.” It seems there are a whole host of unknown things in the sky that are giving the American military cause for concern.

So if the Americans are getting back into the UFO game, where does this leave Canada?

“We have seen reports of a [U.S.] Task Force and the pending report on the topic of unidentified flying objects,” a spokesperson from Minister of Defence Harjit Sajjan’s office told me by e-mail before the UAP report was released. “The Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) do not typically investigate sightings of unknown or unexplained phenomena outside the context of investigating credible threats, potential threats, or potential distress in the case of search and rescue.” (When I contacted them after the report was issued, they told me they had “nothing more to add at this time.”)"

Something certainly is right, with China officially confirming UAPs badgering military facilities and Japan's Defence Force also, it stinks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd September 2021), boja (3rd September 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Default Re: The UFO report shows the U.S. is taking unidentified aerial phenomena seriously. Why isn’t Canada doing the same?

the Canadian government is busy with those bodies they buried long time ago.
    what I want or what I am.

+ Reply to Thread