+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ganga Today Data Dumps

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Ganga Today Data Dumps

I found this very interesting info on Tom Montalk's Gab feed.

https://threadreaderapp.com/user/gangatoday1

Tom describes his work as: L[I]atest personal disclosures and warnings on Extraterrestrial (alien) and Ultraterrestrial (angelic beings and interdimensionals) and related topics by contactee Fore, covering both exopolitical and spiritual dimensions of this subject.

It's an uncommon and controversial take that incorporates both inside-information on alien activities and Biblical eschatology. He says he's doing this as a public service. Check it out if you're interested, and make up your own mind (start with the oldest thread there)

It reminds me of the disclosures we have been seeing from Big D Annon, Q, MJ12 and so on but this one is about Alien's. I have read only a few to get me interested but not enough to say more than it's very interesting.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Craig (3rd September 2021), Delight (3rd September 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2021), Tintin (3rd September 2021), wondering (3rd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Ganga Today Data Dumps

My questions with regards to bible that I've been asking but never got an answer: "Where did the bible came from and who made it?". "How can we be sure that it is the word of god?" Please dont sight any passage in the bible as anyone on trial can not be an unbiased witness to self at the same time. If I get a satisfactory answer I may open the bible again if not why should I bother at all.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Pam (3rd September 2021), Savannah (3rd September 2021), wondering (3rd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    My questions with regards to bible that I've been asking but never got an answer: "Where did the bible came from and who made it?". "How can we be sure that it is the word of god?" Please dont sight any passage in the bible as anyone on trial can not be an unbiased witness to self at the same time. If I get a satisfactory answer I may open the bible again if not why should I bother at all.
    https://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/nicaea.html
    ..despite the denial it does make sense to me that they collected and doctored accounts to suit an agenda..it is after all the way of things
    ..when there is no hard proof either way people can only resort to beliefs which of course differ with the individual
    Last edited by ian33; 3rd September 2021 at 10:47.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Kalamos (3rd September 2021), ronny (3rd September 2021), Savannah (3rd September 2021), wondering (3rd September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Well it seems he has used religion to understand his ET contacts. To me its more about what he experienced, not how he frames it. However I realize that's what its about for him.
    Last edited by Savannah; 3rd September 2021 at 14:22.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

This is what they are saying about it on Tom's thread. https://gab.com/montalk/posts/106858861822430391

+ Reply to Thread