+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Astral Projection

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Default Astral Projection

Our lastvideo is the kind of video more extra dimension in visuals,calm and good to watch when u guys gonna sleep, for astral projection the visuals and music I think is great but I really appreciate your opinion , tell us what u guys feel:

About astral projection I feel there is a misunderstanding, it really depends of your energy where are u going, some travel can be very uplifting and others can be kind of traumatic but anyway is about experience, could u guys tell us your last astral travel here?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd September 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2021), Gracy May (3rd September 2021), Icare (4th September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Tintin (3rd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,119 times in 7,953 posts

Default Re: Astral Projection

I like your posts and I do use binaural beats from time to time for meditation etc.

Maybe one single dedicated thread for your posts would be best? Whenever you post new content on such a thread, it would show in the new posts thread the same way, and it would keep all your posts together in an easily accessible way.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd September 2021 at 06:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Tintin (3rd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,925 times in 295 posts

Quote Posted by atmagaia (here)
    could u guys tell us your last astral travel here?
    I wish that I could, I have never AT'd, but would really like to....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,708 times in 1,046 posts

I've had a good time flying and walking through doors, glass doors or wood, and flying through the roof through the attic first as well as through walls getting out of the house. Each time I have another astral adventure anymore there is another with me, a guardian or that is how it feels. He takes me places sometimes and shows me things and people. It sometimes takes a while to figure out the communications but they are always profound. Earlier in life before I could grasp what was happening the experience was not so welcome as it is now but I look forward to each one never trying to make it happen. Somehow I am aware for whatever reason that we should not try to force it. So I simply don't. When it does occur tho it is most always a fantastic experience.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Open Minded Dude (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2021), yelik (5th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,364 times in 2,223 posts

As many times as I have tried astral projection I have only experienced one totally out of body that scared me to death when I was 17. Didn't know what was happening and wasn't trying. Had another out of body or disassociation when I nearly died. I just stood there and watched the whole scene, definitely not what you are doing Ratszinger which is so very cool.

I think I had a lucid dream where I, the dreamer entered into the I in the dream and couldn't make that body work at all, I knew I had entered the dream but couldn't make things happen, very weird.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Ratszinger (3rd September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I have 2 times that I really remember, one was normal didn't know that I was of then the telefone ring I reach to answer the call my hand pass by so I got scared and come back to my body. The other was terrible I got visit of some shadow people but a very strange and dark one...so I got scared and come back to my body too. Maybe I have others but I don't remind...sometimes when I almost sleeping doing meditation I get all stuff shaking in my mind but when I wake up I don't remember only this seconds before sleeping.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Ratszinger (3rd September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,227 times in 280 posts

I APed a lot years ago and only occasionally it happens nowadays. Always loved doing this in my 'wild' AP years when I logged everything in a journal, even online. But there comes a time when you don't need it anymore and life (struggles) kind of 'grounds' you again into this reality and you appreciate just a good night's sleep. This happens to many astral projectors over the years which I also know from forums and books (I read many on the topic too). Yet when it happens I am always happy again.

A few years ago I wrote a long essay/article (online) on "THE VOID" which is kind of the basis of reality creation and you can go to this 'place' (state) any time to experience it, actually you naturally end up there often while projecting.
    I also started a book on soul retrievals but it is stalled somehow now due to lack of interest and activity with AP lately.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

atmagaia (5th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,708 times in 1,046 posts

When I was young it used to scare me waking looking down on myself in bed hovering on or at the ceiling. I'd panic and wake in a start each time. At other times I'd be out and walking and I would jump up only to keep going up higher and higher until I once more started to panic and once more I'd awaken in a start sweating sometimes. This went on into my teens. I got to the ponit where I dreaded having to go to bed for fear of my dreams again or what I took to be bad dreams at the time. Then a history teacher at school overheard me telling my friend about my experience and he dropped me this book by Robert Monroe, Journeys Out Of The Body. I loved it but was scared even more after reading it to be perfectly honest with you. This was when I was at the Vo-tech now an 11th grader in HS. I overheard some of the Vietnam vets in the class one day. One of them, Rick was a guy that was a long time stoner, always trying to get me to smoke a doobie with him joking because he knew I was a jock and wouldn't. But one day, that day in fact, he mentioned to another vet, "Hey man! There is no need for those nightmares from the war just smoke the mary jane regular and you won't be able to remember your dreams! It's one of the unfortunate side effects for most but for us it's medicine and you should use it! Trust me you'll sleep better" and he says this as he tucks a doobie in the guys shirt pocket. That caught my attention and immediately I hit Rick up for a doob myself, and then another and still more later and before long I was sleeping sound as a baby not remembering if I had an astral trip, a bad dream or what! For years this was my saving grace until I got to be 21 and was in the AF when I finally stopped and straightened up and started remembering my night life again.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

atmagaia (5th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,268 times in 612 posts

Arrow Re: Astral Projection

A little music to change the vibration, promote the connection with the energies of the soul in each of the seven chakras

+ Reply to Thread