Thread: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

The Michael Teachings have been around for quite some time, are well developed and quite complex and use a lot of terms ( such as "cadence", "cadre", "entity". "role") in a unique context that will be unfamiliar until you have studied them more as a whole, but I always find the Teachings to be interesting, and consider them to be credible.
    The following is a description of twin flames from one of the Michael teachers : https://www.michaelteachings.com/twin-flames.html

"An essence twin (or twin flame) is a soul we team up with for an entire grand cycle to reflect ourselves back to us; it is the most intense relationship we can have. It is synonymous with the terms twin flame and twin soul, but not necessarily with soul mate.

I once attended a workshop at which we were instructed at one point to choose a partner for some exercises. We shared some intense processes with that partner, and then came back to the whole group and continued on. This was repeated throughout the workshop with the same partner. Although the majority of the workshop was not spent working with the partner, the time that was spent in process with him was crucial, and usually, a strong bond developed between the partners. An essence twin relationship is rather like that.

Lessons you learn tend to be communicated to your essence twin, and vice versa.

You could see your essence twin as being like your work partner, in terms of your inner work as opposed to your life tasks. Your growth helps your essence twin indirectly, because of the energy you share.

The task companion relationship emphasizes how you handle things. The essence twin relationship emphasizes how you feel about things.

Essence twins classically have opposite male/female energy ratios, and the same casting (positions within their cadence and greater cadence). However, this is not always the case. Choice rather than mathematics makes two souls twins, although mathematical correlations can support the relationship. As mentioned earlier, cadres made up of essences with a relatively high number of previous cycles tend to be more experimental, and don’t necessarily stick to “classic Michael” in their design. Essence twins who plan to meet each other often choose opposite body types, although there is no “rule” requiring this.

I know my essence twin, although not very well—we have never lived in the same city. We have some major things in common, and she has said things that helped validate for me my channeling that she is my essence twin (I also double-checked with another channel). On a personality level, our connection is friendly but not particularly close or compelling, although the essence twin relationship often is. (This illustrates that close soul connections do not always translate into close personality connections, and the people most important in our lives are not necessarily that close to us on an essence level.) My essence twin has been said to look like she could be my sister. Her body type is neither similar nor opposite to mine, so the resemblance is not due to body type. Our casting is not the same, either, and our male/female energy ratios are not quite opposite. However, a psychic who saw her picture said that the higher frequencies of our auras are very similar in color and shape. (I do not know any of my task companions in the flesh, but Yarbro said that, even more than essence twins, task companions are often thought to look or talk alike.)

Our essence twin is typically in a different entity than our own but in the same cadre. We may find that entity’s vibration to be particularly complementary to our own because our essence twin is in it, or we might have chosen to have an essence twin in that entity because we found it complementary in the first place. Our essence twin is usually someone we have known in previous grand cycles .

In More Messages from Michael, Michael said that essence twins are “never in the same entity.” However, in Messages from Michael, the wording was “are not often part of the same entity, but are part of different entities that were cast at the same time.” This illustrates how through even the same channel or group of channels, at least slightly differing information can come through. There is no unequivocal way of proving whether the “never” is correct. I channeled that one couple, both kings, are essence twins in the same entity, but that could have been an error. However, the words never and always send up red flags for me. The universe does have order and design, and it is possible that some nevers are correct—I don’t wish to say that a never can never be correct! But I’m more comfortable with the wording in Messages from Michael, not often, in light of Michael’s teaching that “all is choice.” The universe’s order and design relate to its male energy, which gives structure and shape; female energy relates to “creative chaos,” the fact that there are unlimited possibilities.

I presume that “different entities that were cast at the same time” refers to entities in the same cadre, since cadres were defined that way elsewhere in Yarbro. In “Cadres and Entities,” I discussed essence twin connections outside the cadre with other cadres in the cadre group. I suppose that they could also be seen as having been “cast at the same time.”

More than any other relationship, the essence twin relationship is the “glue” that holds the whole together. The reuniting of a cadre‘s seven entities on higher planes is, in part, the reunification of the essence twins within that cadre. The later reunification of a cadre group’s twelve cadres is also, in part, the reunification of those essence twins who are in different cadres.

On my Michael Reading charts, I channel the essence twin and task companion(s) as being either discarnate or incarnate (male or female). If the soul is incarnate and the chart’s subject knows him, he could be a friend, acquaintance, or relative. If he doesn’t know him, there could either be plans to meet in a certain number of years, or no plans to meet in this lifetime.

When Michael says through me that the essence twin (or task companion) is a friend, they mean that they are picking up a substantial amount of connection personality-to-personality, as opposed to essence connection. They do not necessarily mean that the essence twin is currently in the person’s life; he could have been a childhood friend. When Michael says that someone is an acquaintance, they mean that there is less personality connection, but at least, it appears to Michael that the chart’s subject has met him in the flesh. A friend or acquaintance who is also a relative will be channeled as being a relative.

When the subject has met his essence twin, Michael says whether the essence twin is younger or older than the chart’s subject, or is about the same age, but sometimes they add a question mark. Michael doesn’t get this particular information from the akashic records; they read it psychically. They aren’t always certain if the essence twin is actually younger, for instance, or just looks that way. Michael is trying to help the “chartee” identify his essence twin (and channeling names unknown to the channel is very difficult). However, looking in the akashic records for the essence twin’s day of birth, in terms of our calendar, or for other highly temporal information, would be like looking for a needle in a haystack, and not worth the energy it would require. On the other hand, most Michael Reading chart information, such as the goal, is easier to get from the records: it is a core and ongoing factor in life. Also, Michael does look up in the records whether the essence twin is incarnate, and, if so, the gender, as well as whether they have agreed to meet.

When the essence twin is a friend, acquaintance, or relative, sometimes it can be difficult to figure out just who it is. I have my clients send me photographs of people who seem to fit the description, and check them with Michael. Eventually, we usually (but not always) find out who it is. It is especially hard when the person is merely an acquaintance, who might be consciously forgotten, although it is subliminally comforting to have met in the flesh those souls closest to us, even if they are not overtly involved in our lives.

When we are deeply involved with our essence twin on the physical plane, that relationship can be so compelling as to distract us from our life task or other things we wish to accomplish. That is why we don’t necessarily get together often with our essence twin on the physical plane. On the other hand, the very intensity of it can bring up important issues.

Your essence twin reflects you back to yourself—your shortcomings as well as your strengths—like a finely polished mirror. Working with your essence twin is a good way to process your blocks.

We mirror our essence twin not only because of our mathematical correlations, if any, but because of having had so many experiences together, both on and off the physical plane. It is like a couple who have been together for fifty years. They tend to pick up one another’s mannerisms and idiosyncrasies, and communicate almost telepathically. They may start to look like their partner’s other half, but they are still individuals.

When our essence twin is not incarnate, it is almost as if that soul is living within us—in our vest pocket, so to speak. The bleed-through is noticeably stronger than when our essence twin is incarnate. For example, an artisan with a king essence twin looks much more kingly when his essence twin is not incarnate. If your essence twin dies while you are alive, the bleed-through immediately increases.

As with most entities, the members of the Michael entity have essence twins of all roles, but besides twinning with fellow warriors and kings, Michael has a particularly high number of sage and artisan essence twins. On the higher planes, the essence twin bleed-through is even more pronounced than it is on the physical plane, since much more unity is experienced. The sage energy bleeding through helps Michael communicate more articulately, and the artisan energy aids their creativity in choosing words and their ability to work with the complex structures inherent in their teachings.

In Chapter Twenty-Five, “Reincarnation,” I will discuss how an essence can have more than one incarnation in the same time frame. Our essence twin may be channeled as being discarnate even though its essence has one or more incarnations in this time frame—our essence twin has a reincarnational self but we are not bonded to it. The way it works is that every time we incarnate, we bond with our essence twin in a particular way. We either bond directly with his essence, or with a reincarnational personality that is going to be in the same time frame. We either agree to know that personality or not. The influence of our essence twin is weakest when we are bonded to a reincarnational personality we have no plans to meet. It is strongest when we are bonded directly to his discarnate essence.

In Messages from Michael, it was stated that six times out of seven, our essence twin is of the same role. In the experience of several other channels, including me, the reverse seems to be true. My channeling indicates that neither view is actually wrong. Those with fewer previous grand cycles usually like to have a relatively “pure” experience of an essence role. Being a scholar with a scholar essence twin, for instance, gives us concentrated scholar energy to work with. Since the average human being has had about four previous cycles, it is probably true on the whole that six out of seven times, a person’s essence twin has the same role as he does. However, once we have done a planetary cycle as a scholar with a scholar essence twin, we might like to try being a scholar with a king essence twin, to vary the energy. The channels who find that roughly six out of seven people seem to have essence twins of different roles may be working with those from cadres consisting of essences with a higher average number of previous cycles. These cadres are not necessarily constructed in typical patterns.

About five percent of us have no essence twin. A lesson of a cycle without an essence twin may be self-sufficiency, finding balance and completeness within, experiencing our reflection within ourselves rather than externally. We might choose a fairly balanced male/female energy ratio to facilitate this. People with no essence twin sometimes tell me, when they learn of it, that they aren’t surprised; they always had a sense of doing this planet “solo.” They may need to be especially deliberate about drawing in support from others. Sometimes they team up with someone who functions like an essence twin for a lifetime or a series of lifetimes. I refer to them as “surrogate essence twins.”

Those who have an essence twin also occasionally adopt a surrogate when the original is not incarnate or is busy elsewhere. He usually has the same role as the original, and otherwise resembles him in various ways.

Incidentally, we can be attracted to someone who reminds us of our essence twin, even if we do not have an agreement to work together in an essence-twin-like way."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), xidaijena (3rd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by atmagaia (here)
    could u guys tell us your last astral travel here?
    I wish that I could, I have never AT'd, but would really like to....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

I've had a good time flying and walking through doors, glass doors or wood, and flying through the roof through the attic first as well as through walls getting out of the house. Each time I have another astral adventure anymore there is another with me, a guardian or that is how it feels. He takes me places sometimes and shows me things and people. It sometimes takes a while to figure out the communications but they are always profound. Earlier in life before I could grasp what was happening the experience was not so welcome as it is now but I look forward to each one never trying to make it happen. Somehow I am aware for whatever reason that we should not try to force it. So I simply don't. When it does occur tho it is most always a fantastic experience.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Open Minded Dude (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2021), yelik (5th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

As many times as I have tried astral projection I have only experienced one totally out of body that scared me to death when I was 17. Didn't know what was happening and wasn't trying. Had another out of body or disassociation when I nearly died. I just stood there and watched the whole scene, definitely not what you are doing Ratszinger which is so very cool.

I think I had a lucid dream where I, the dreamer entered into the I in the dream and couldn't make that body work at all, I knew I had entered the dream but couldn't make things happen, very weird.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Ratszinger (3rd September 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Just to put in, what aligns with my spiritual awareness to date, and from everything I've learned of the spirit realm, there are no twin flames. Every soul - literally every fragment of soul - has unique properties and characteristics. No two are identical. It would not make sense anyway. To create something that had an exact duplicate would eliminate the one fundamental essence that defines us and with which all souls are imbued: individuality.

What there are, however, are of course soul mates. These are souls that have been entwined since the very beginning. Not always do they incarnate together - they have each their own individual journeys. But their destinies are energetically and karmically bound, and the love they share is eternal. Every soul that exists has a soul mate.
    The Twin flame doesn't seem to mesh with the concept of sovereignty, which we are here to develop. Personally, I have seen some very codependent relationships calling themselves twin flames. One may well be a narcissist and the other empathic and they seem to start the relationship very quickly. Not ruling it out, but it seems to defy what our experience here is all about.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (5th September 2021), Wind (3rd September 2021), xidaijena (3rd September 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I have 2 times that I really remember, one was normal didn't know that I was of then the telefone ring I reach to answer the call my hand pass by so I got scared and come back to my body. The other was terrible I got visit of some shadow people but a very strange and dark one...so I got scared and come back to my body too. Maybe I have others but I don't remind...sometimes when I almost sleeping doing meditation I get all stuff shaking in my mind but when I wake up I don't remember only this seconds before sleeping.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Ratszinger (3rd September 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

I APed a lot years ago and only occasionally it happens nowadays. Always loved doing this in my 'wild' AP years when I logged everything in a journal, even online. But there comes a time when you don't need it anymore and life (struggles) kind of 'grounds' you again into this reality and you appreciate just a good night's sleep. This happens to many astral projectors over the years which I also know from forums and books (I read many on the topic too). Yet when it happens I am always happy again.

A few years ago I wrote a long essay/article (online) on "THE VOID" which is kind of the basis of reality creation and you can go to this 'place' (state) any time to experience it, actually you naturally end up there often while projecting.
    I also started a book on soul retrievals but it is stalled somehow now due to lack of interest and activity with AP lately.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Ankle Biter (29th October 2021), atmagaia (5th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

When I was young it used to scare me waking looking down on myself in bed hovering on or at the ceiling. I'd panic and wake in a start each time. At other times I'd be out and walking and I would jump up only to keep going up higher and higher until I once more started to panic and once more I'd awaken in a start sweating sometimes. This went on into my teens. I got to the ponit where I dreaded having to go to bed for fear of my dreams again or what I took to be bad dreams at the time. Then a history teacher at school overheard me telling my friend about my experience and he dropped me this book by Robert Monroe, Journeys Out Of The Body. I loved it but was scared even more after reading it to be perfectly honest with you. This was when I was at the Vo-tech now an 11th grader in HS. I overheard some of the Vietnam vets in the class one day. One of them, Rick was a guy that was a long time stoner, always trying to get me to smoke a doobie with him joking because he knew I was a jock and wouldn't. But one day, that day in fact, he mentioned to another vet, "Hey man! There is no need for those nightmares from the war just smoke the mary jane regular and you won't be able to remember your dreams! It's one of the unfortunate side effects for most but for us it's medicine and you should use it! Trust me you'll sleep better" and he says this as he tucks a doobie in the guys shirt pocket. That caught my attention and immediately I hit Rick up for a doob myself, and then another and still more later and before long I was sleeping sound as a baby not remembering if I had an astral trip, a bad dream or what! For years this was my saving grace until I got to be 21 and was in the AF when I finally stopped and straightened up and started remembering my night life again.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

atmagaia (5th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Posted by atmagaia (here)
    Me and my wife are very similar in face etc too, a lot of people think we are brothers, I really like Budda for me he seems more real then the Jesus history.
    I love Jesus more. Because I like western people. This is also the reason that I like English and study English carefully.

Many of our community members are Buddists. Some of them are very young but their wisdom always surprise me.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (5th September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The Michael Teachings have been around for quite some time, are well developed and quite complex and use a lot of terms ( such as "cadence", "cadre", "entity". "role") in a unique context that will be unfamiliar until you have studied them more as a whole, but I always find the Teachings to be interesting, and consider them to be credible.
    The following is a description of twin flames from one of the Michael teachers : https://www.michaelteachings.com/twin-flames.html

"An essence twin (or twin flame) is a soul we team up with for an entire grand cycle to reflect ourselves back to us; it is the most intense relationship we can have. It is synonymous with the terms twin flame and twin soul, but not necessarily with soul mate.

I once attended a workshop at which we were instructed at one point to choose a partner for some exercises. We shared some intense processes with that partner, and then came back to the whole group and continued on. This was repeated throughout the workshop with the same partner. Although the majority of the workshop was not spent working with the partner, the time that was spent in process with him was crucial, and usually, a strong bond developed between the partners. An essence twin relationship is rather like that.

Lessons you learn tend to be communicated to your essence twin, and vice versa.

You could see your essence twin as being like your work partner, in terms of your inner work as opposed to your life tasks. Your growth helps your essence twin indirectly, because of the energy you share.

The task companion relationship emphasizes how you handle things. The essence twin relationship emphasizes how you feel about things.

Essence twins classically have opposite male/female energy ratios, and the same casting (positions within their cadence and greater cadence). However, this is not always the case. Choice rather than mathematics makes two souls twins, although mathematical correlations can support the relationship. As mentioned earlier, cadres made up of essences with a relatively high number of previous cycles tend to be more experimental, and don’t necessarily stick to “classic Michael” in their design. Essence twins who plan to meet each other often choose opposite body types, although there is no “rule” requiring this.

I know my essence twin, although not very well—we have never lived in the same city. We have some major things in common, and she has said things that helped validate for me my channeling that she is my essence twin (I also double-checked with another channel). On a personality level, our connection is friendly but not particularly close or compelling, although the essence twin relationship often is. (This illustrates that close soul connections do not always translate into close personality connections, and the people most important in our lives are not necessarily that close to us on an essence level.) My essence twin has been said to look like she could be my sister. Her body type is neither similar nor opposite to mine, so the resemblance is not due to body type. Our casting is not the same, either, and our male/female energy ratios are not quite opposite. However, a psychic who saw her picture said that the higher frequencies of our auras are very similar in color and shape. (I do not know any of my task companions in the flesh, but Yarbro said that, even more than essence twins, task companions are often thought to look or talk alike.)

Our essence twin is typically in a different entity than our own but in the same cadre. We may find that entity’s vibration to be particularly complementary to our own because our essence twin is in it, or we might have chosen to have an essence twin in that entity because we found it complementary in the first place. Our essence twin is usually someone we have known in previous grand cycles .

In More Messages from Michael, Michael said that essence twins are “never in the same entity.” However, in Messages from Michael, the wording was “are not often part of the same entity, but are part of different entities that were cast at the same time.” This illustrates how through even the same channel or group of channels, at least slightly differing information can come through. There is no unequivocal way of proving whether the “never” is correct. I channeled that one couple, both kings, are essence twins in the same entity, but that could have been an error. However, the words never and always send up red flags for me. The universe does have order and design, and it is possible that some nevers are correct—I don’t wish to say that a never can never be correct! But I’m more comfortable with the wording in Messages from Michael, not often, in light of Michael’s teaching that “all is choice.” The universe’s order and design relate to its male energy, which gives structure and shape; female energy relates to “creative chaos,” the fact that there are unlimited possibilities.

I presume that “different entities that were cast at the same time” refers to entities in the same cadre, since cadres were defined that way elsewhere in Yarbro. In “Cadres and Entities,” I discussed essence twin connections outside the cadre with other cadres in the cadre group. I suppose that they could also be seen as having been “cast at the same time.”

More than any other relationship, the essence twin relationship is the “glue” that holds the whole together. The reuniting of a cadre‘s seven entities on higher planes is, in part, the reunification of the essence twins within that cadre. The later reunification of a cadre group’s twelve cadres is also, in part, the reunification of those essence twins who are in different cadres.

On my Michael Reading charts, I channel the essence twin and task companion(s) as being either discarnate or incarnate (male or female). If the soul is incarnate and the chart’s subject knows him, he could be a friend, acquaintance, or relative. If he doesn’t know him, there could either be plans to meet in a certain number of years, or no plans to meet in this lifetime.

When Michael says through me that the essence twin (or task companion) is a friend, they mean that they are picking up a substantial amount of connection personality-to-personality, as opposed to essence connection. They do not necessarily mean that the essence twin is currently in the person’s life; he could have been a childhood friend. When Michael says that someone is an acquaintance, they mean that there is less personality connection, but at least, it appears to Michael that the chart’s subject has met him in the flesh. A friend or acquaintance who is also a relative will be channeled as being a relative.

When the subject has met his essence twin, Michael says whether the essence twin is younger or older than the chart’s subject, or is about the same age, but sometimes they add a question mark. Michael doesn’t get this particular information from the akashic records; they read it psychically. They aren’t always certain if the essence twin is actually younger, for instance, or just looks that way. Michael is trying to help the “chartee” identify his essence twin (and channeling names unknown to the channel is very difficult). However, looking in the akashic records for the essence twin’s day of birth, in terms of our calendar, or for other highly temporal information, would be like looking for a needle in a haystack, and not worth the energy it would require. On the other hand, most Michael Reading chart information, such as the goal, is easier to get from the records: it is a core and ongoing factor in life. Also, Michael does look up in the records whether the essence twin is incarnate, and, if so, the gender, as well as whether they have agreed to meet.

When the essence twin is a friend, acquaintance, or relative, sometimes it can be difficult to figure out just who it is. I have my clients send me photographs of people who seem to fit the description, and check them with Michael. Eventually, we usually (but not always) find out who it is. It is especially hard when the person is merely an acquaintance, who might be consciously forgotten, although it is subliminally comforting to have met in the flesh those souls closest to us, even if they are not overtly involved in our lives.

When we are deeply involved with our essence twin on the physical plane, that relationship can be so compelling as to distract us from our life task or other things we wish to accomplish. That is why we don’t necessarily get together often with our essence twin on the physical plane. On the other hand, the very intensity of it can bring up important issues.

Your essence twin reflects you back to yourself—your shortcomings as well as your strengths—like a finely polished mirror. Working with your essence twin is a good way to process your blocks.

We mirror our essence twin not only because of our mathematical correlations, if any, but because of having had so many experiences together, both on and off the physical plane. It is like a couple who have been together for fifty years. They tend to pick up one another’s mannerisms and idiosyncrasies, and communicate almost telepathically. They may start to look like their partner’s other half, but they are still individuals.

When our essence twin is not incarnate, it is almost as if that soul is living within us—in our vest pocket, so to speak. The bleed-through is noticeably stronger than when our essence twin is incarnate. For example, an artisan with a king essence twin looks much more kingly when his essence twin is not incarnate. If your essence twin dies while you are alive, the bleed-through immediately increases.

As with most entities, the members of the Michael entity have essence twins of all roles, but besides twinning with fellow warriors and kings, Michael has a particularly high number of sage and artisan essence twins. On the higher planes, the essence twin bleed-through is even more pronounced than it is on the physical plane, since much more unity is experienced. The sage energy bleeding through helps Michael communicate more articulately, and the artisan energy aids their creativity in choosing words and their ability to work with the complex structures inherent in their teachings.

In Chapter Twenty-Five, “Reincarnation,” I will discuss how an essence can have more than one incarnation in the same time frame. Our essence twin may be channeled as being discarnate even though its essence has one or more incarnations in this time frame—our essence twin has a reincarnational self but we are not bonded to it. The way it works is that every time we incarnate, we bond with our essence twin in a particular way. We either bond directly with his essence, or with a reincarnational personality that is going to be in the same time frame. We either agree to know that personality or not. The influence of our essence twin is weakest when we are bonded to a reincarnational personality we have no plans to meet. It is strongest when we are bonded directly to his discarnate essence.

In Messages from Michael, it was stated that six times out of seven, our essence twin is of the same role. In the experience of several other channels, including me, the reverse seems to be true. My channeling indicates that neither view is actually wrong. Those with fewer previous grand cycles usually like to have a relatively “pure” experience of an essence role. Being a scholar with a scholar essence twin, for instance, gives us concentrated scholar energy to work with. Since the average human being has had about four previous cycles, it is probably true on the whole that six out of seven times, a person’s essence twin has the same role as he does. However, once we have done a planetary cycle as a scholar with a scholar essence twin, we might like to try being a scholar with a king essence twin, to vary the energy. The channels who find that roughly six out of seven people seem to have essence twins of different roles may be working with those from cadres consisting of essences with a higher average number of previous cycles. These cadres are not necessarily constructed in typical patterns.

About five percent of us have no essence twin. A lesson of a cycle without an essence twin may be self-sufficiency, finding balance and completeness within, experiencing our reflection within ourselves rather than externally. We might choose a fairly balanced male/female energy ratio to facilitate this. People with no essence twin sometimes tell me, when they learn of it, that they aren’t surprised; they always had a sense of doing this planet “solo.” They may need to be especially deliberate about drawing in support from others. Sometimes they team up with someone who functions like an essence twin for a lifetime or a series of lifetimes. I refer to them as “surrogate essence twins.”

Those who have an essence twin also occasionally adopt a surrogate when the original is not incarnate or is busy elsewhere. He usually has the same role as the original, and otherwise resembles him in various ways.

Incidentally, we can be attracted to someone who reminds us of our essence twin, even if we do not have an agreement to work together in an essence-twin-like way."
    Your long sharings make me think about this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN_nSMidEcU

and I think in my community, I also find my "twin" sister.

A little shy but I do admire and like her soo much.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

atmagaia (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

It's probably not such a good idea for Americans to visit China just now.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1449945
    More here: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/bre...t-declare-war/

It's understandable that an Asian would use a Disney movie to illustrate a point, as it's probably not as well known outside of the US that Disney Inc. has long been a haven for pedophiles, and many children go missing every year at DisneyWorld.
    Just a little headsup...
    Last edited by onawah; 6th September 2021 at 05:44.
    Each breath a gift...

22. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's understandable that an Asian would use a Disney movie to illustrate a point, as it's probably not as well known outside of the US that Disney Inc. has long been a haven for pedophiles, and many children go missing every year at DisneyWorld.
    Just a little headsup...
    Well, I really know nothing about the truth about Disney but I love its films as Tink Bell, Kongfu Panda, Hua Mulan and so on.

Especially Tink Bell, it reminds me of the Thousand- Year World.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 30th September 2021 at 02:29.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

onawah (1st October 2021)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a little headsup...
    To the news of war between China and US, i pray to God for that it will not happen.

I believe not only Lifechanyuan but also many Chinese light beings ( Buddists, Christians) are also trying their best to spread love and peace to the world.

Let's dream for a new Earth together.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 30th September 2021 at 02:36.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

26. Link to Post #74
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

A little music to change the vibration, promote the connection with the energies of the soul in each of the seven chakras

27. Link to Post #75
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Radha Krishna are twinflames. Both had to marry someone else. Krishna married many girls but slept with only one wife. Still to this day Krishna Cries for Radha.

Draupadi and her twin divided into five parts because of their karmaDosha as her five husbands are twinflames. However she slept only with one. Draupadi is considered as amongst the greatest Pativrata.
    Last edited by kanishk; 11th September 2021 at 16:34.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

atmagaia (15th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)

Just a little headsup...
    I don't care those "fake and useless"news to me.

I only care Lifechanyuan and my family.

Just so so.

War, can't be happened, because, we do be here in China.

The Greatest Creator sees us.

If you want the war happen, you go to fight...LOL
    I am not sure the war will happen or not.

I hope it won't but the truth tell me, it seems to happen.

May father Jesus proect me and all my friends and all kind soul in the world.

I pray every day.

In the name of Jesus.🙏🙏🙏

30. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

31. Link to Post #77
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello folks, we made a music video for relax meditate in more urban modern theme,kind of post rock like Explosion in the Sky band. We made that for people like some of our friends that don't even try to meditate and relax with music. We send it for then and they like it...I want to know what are your impressions about the music and video? Could be a level of beginning for a lot of people new in meditation? Thank you so much and great week for all!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Harmony (28th September 2021), iota (15th November 2021), Isserley (28th September 2021), Journeyman (28th September 2021), Patient (27th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th September 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th September 2021), Vangelo (28th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

I love all your music and am a subscriber.
    This one is equally lovely.
    I play it in the background during various parts of my day.
    I’m always able to find something that fits with my mood/emotions.
    Thank you!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

atmagaia (28th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), iota (15th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #79
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Thank you so much Chip, we are so happy about that, because we made music for people like you enjoy it....Namaste have a great week!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Chip (29th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), iota (15th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #80
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello my friends, today I bring a new video with healing frequency and now with color therapy or chroma therapy. I want u guys opinion about chroma therapy, do you feel it really works? Did u tried some color therapy during your live? please tell me what u think about it. Great week to everyone!

38. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

abc (6th October 2021), betoobig (6th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Chip (6th October 2021), DeDukshyn (15th November 2021), Franny (7th October 2021), Harmony (6th October 2021), haroldsails (7th October 2021), iota (15th November 2021), Manasaki (15th November 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), meeradas (7th October 2021), Mercedes (6th October 2021), O Donna (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021), selinam (6th October 2021), thepainterdoug (6th October 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (6th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast