Thread: Help someone immigrate to US from Vietnam

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Default Help someone immigrate to US from Vietnam

I have 2 friends in Vietnam who want to live and work in the US. They are both poor, one dirt poor. Her life sucks, she is literally a peasant on a farm. She hates their corrupt government and she barely has enough to eat.

She says getting a US work visa is a very hard thing to do. I don't know anything about this. Can someone point me in the right direction to find more information? I would greatly appreciate it.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th November 2021), Mike (4th September 2021), toppy (4th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,211 times in 5,679 posts

Default Re: Help someone immigrate to US from Vietnam

Marry her. That'll do it.

I must have a look about me that says "sucker" to any would-be hustler, because I've been asked to marry several Mexicans, a Phillipina, and a Russian as a means of gaining citizenship. Two offered money and the rest just thought their friendly smiles would do the trick. I felt insulted by both in a way.

I wouldn't recommend that route, but it is effective. Plus, Tyler Durden would do it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th November 2021), Strat (4th September 2021), toppy (4th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread