Thread: Hitler and the Skinwalker Ranch

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Hitler and the Skinwalker Ranch

I made this video last night in a hurry and Adobe elements didn't save my final edited version which I didn't notice until after it was published so I apologize for the slight nasal snort in the beginning and anything else that might be in there.

I wanted to get some opinions from Avalon members on the possibility of an extraterrestrial planetary level social engineering program? The signs of it are all around us if you know what you are looking at. I find it rather frustrating that researchers seem to dance around this subject without clearly defining it and then allowing their selves to examine the evidence of ET contact from a different perspective.

I begin the video by being a bit critical of researchers such as Linda Moulton Howe. I want to be clear on my intent, I have always appreciated her hard work and her contributions to the field. Without her efforts I think there would be a significant void in the current collective body of research on the ET subject. And I understand the level of harassment that many of the early researchers had to endure by government letter agencies and the challenge of sorting through the frauds in order to hopefully find legitimate cases. On the other hand, I strongly feel that many of the original folks that have dedicated their lives to uncovering the truth have fallen victim to a "counter intelligence complex" that limits their ability and willingness to pursue new forms of evidence that doesn't fit with what they have become comfortable with. When I corresponded with Linda's assistant Ian and was given her home office phone number apparently at Linda's request, I was quickly shut out before we could speak. And the only apparent reason for this was an email that I had sent her prior to calling her and leaving a voice message. The email discussed how I had been involved in an internet based pagan/pseudo satanic cult that was being run by Orion based and other ETs, and how they were using social media as a recruitment ground for social influencers and social implants. And how a youtube talk show host Rex Bear who Linda knew, had experienced an implanted dreamscape created by the same ETs that I have contact with after reading my email addressed to him on the subject. I even included the two videos of Rex discussing the experience while thinking that this would motivate her to follow up with me. Unfortunately Rex ran the other way in fear and Linda or her assistant apparently had a different take on what I was presenting to them.
    For the last 13 years I have made numerous attempts to get my personal story out and I have experienced a 100 percent consistent response from researchers. The response has been rather simple, I have been flat out ignored. What we have in our midst is a true information bottleneck that does not serve our best interests.

Over the next few days I will be working on at least 3 new videos detailing the events that transpired in the month of October of 2019 involving myself, Rex Bear, and psychic contactee Elizabeth April as part of a video series that I'm working on titled, "The Planetary Social Engineering Series". I'm going to explain how we are being socially engineered using religion, the manipulation of world events, and the subconscious programming of social influencers and social implants. I will be coining new terms such as "subconscious psychic programming", and "subconscious psychic networking", as I describe the inner workings of a very elaborate global ET social engineering program of the human population. One that not only involves the experiencers but the researchers themselves, and how everyone is dancing to the subconscious puppet strings of an extraterrestrial hierarchy who are no more morally advanced than we are. If you have ever seen the movie, "The Village" I want you to know that our world is a cosmic level version of that scenario.

Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 4th September 2021 at 19:11.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th September 2021), Franny (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Kryztian (5th September 2021), Mike (4th September 2021), onawah (7th September 2021), pabranno (5th September 2021), sunwings (4th September 2021), tendril (4th September 2021), Tommy Roxx (7th September 2021), Tyy1907 (5th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Hitler and the Skinwalker Ranch

Greetings Haujean Contactee,

Appreciate the invite for input on your program, "The Planetary Social Engineering Series"

Of all of M. Night's movies 'The Village' rings most fervently. It's my favorite one. I can see why you suggest we are living in this type of reality. I wonder if you are putting forward that the ones who know, as in the film, do so out a desire to re-invent our collective history? For a better type of outcome of the way people act and interrelate? It would clear up a lot for me if you would address your meaning on this.

I also want to say to you, in my experience, that it is tough to contend with feelings where it seems that no one is wanting to listen to your experiences. Contradicting the main narrative in the field of any topic is an uphill noddle push. And at times utterly demoralizing to live through. This is the first video I have seen of your work. I think your background is awesome to look at. I am left bewildered as to it's meaning in relation to your work in "The Planetary Social Engineering Series" implying of there being a connection to the Orion and ancient Egypt that you cover? I need to say that the point of Hitler and Skinwalker Ranch, while connecting them to a world wide program, is fuzzy for me to understand here. I can see you are working on thoughts on this. I am speaking to you for two reasons well three,

the first is you asked.

Second, I had a dream when I was a teenager before I knew much of anything about him more than as a character in history, of Hitler. He was in a auditorium at a microphone behind a podium it was daytime and he was shaking hands with and apologizing to a number of people in a grandstand behind him. I was one of the people that walked up to him from the grandstand and he took my hand and apologized fervently for his misdeeds in life.

The third reason is this, I have had some intense memories or channeling experiences to the point I wrote a bunch about it, long lost and gone now, about being from Orion and imprisoned here. Again, I was young when this occurred and honestly I chalked it up to imagination and gave no credence to it. But I will say I recall that I was from a planet from the middle star of the belt.

Those are the reasons I listened and commented today.
    I look forward to hearing what you speak about with your experiences in 2019.

Thanks
    tendril

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (5th September 2021), Bluegreen (7th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th September 2021), Franny (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), Haujean Contactee (5th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Kryztian (6th September 2021), Mike Gorman (5th September 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), pabranno (5th September 2021), TomKat (5th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Haujean Contactee, you're gonna want to check out the work of Karl Mollison on their database at getwisdom.com

You're on the same track as he's uncovering with the subconscious being used as their playground for implanting suggestions which turn into beliefs over time. Huge puzzle piece here you're uncovering.

ET's supporting Hitler to teach humanity a lesson? An annihilation was what World War 2 was intended to be. Instigated by ET's. Divine intervention prevented a total annihilation.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 5th September 2021 at 05:05.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th September 2021), Franny (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), Haujean Contactee (5th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Mike Gorman (5th September 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), tendril (6th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Haujean Contactee, you're gonna want to check out the work of Karl Mollison on their database at getwisdom.com

You're on the same track as he's uncovering with the subconscious being used as their playground for implanting suggestions which turn into beliefs over time. Huge puzzle piece here you're uncovering.

ET's supporting Hitler to teach humanity a lesson? An annihilation was what World War 2 was intended to be. Instigated by ET's. Divine intervention prevented a total annihilation.
    Thank you for providing that website info. I'm going to do a follow up video within a week on the Hitler subject. "Lesson" wasn't the best term to use so I will fully correct myself in the next video. My partner Dianne Ellwood who hasn't made her appearance yet was brought together with me back in mid 2020 using subconscious psychic programming and networking. Subconscious psychic networking involves bringing two or more people together for a specific task or event scenario. As soon as she joins me we will be discussing how that happened and our past life connection. And based on the story of Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy coming together, it's obvious that they did the same thing to them.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Kryztian (6th September 2021), tendril (6th September 2021), Tyy1907 (5th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

I forgot to mention that I have been allowed to retain some of the memories associated with these subconscious programming procedures. I also know other contactees who have experienced the same thing. My experiences differ from the norm because they show me both sides of the process. And they have done this to others as I mentioned prior. I'm part of a new wave of experiencers that are slowly beginning to surface. It's all part of a systematic awakening process to create the big change that is necessary for the stability of the planet and the population. The starseeds will be beginning a consciousness shift soon from a theological based ET oriented belief system and into one that reflects the greater reality. Our subconscious mind is not a natural state of being. The planetary simulation creates an augmented reality where the subconscious mind or higher self is created in a soul fracturing process that creates a layer or avatar that is referred to as the conscious self. In the normal state of the multiverse what we consider as the subconscious mind is actually a collective group consciousness that is part of Source.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Harmony (5th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Kryztian (6th September 2021), onawah (7th September 2021), tendril (15th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tendril (here)
    Greetings Haujean Contactee,

Appreciate the invite for input on your program, "The Planetary Social Engineering Series"

Of all of M. Night's movies 'The Village' rings most fervently. It's my favorite one. I can see why you suggest we are living in this type of reality. I wonder if you are putting forward that the ones who know, as in the film, do so out a desire to re-invent our collective history? For a better type of outcome of the way people act and interrelate? It would clear up a lot for me if you would address your meaning on this.

I also want to say to you, in my experience, that it is tough to contend with feelings where it seems that no one is wanting to listen to your experiences. Contradicting the main narrative in the field of any topic is an uphill noddle push. And at times utterly demoralizing to live through. This is the first video I have seen of your work. I think your background is awesome to look at. I am left bewildered as to it's meaning in relation to your work in "The Planetary Social Engineering Series" implying of there being a connection to the Orion and ancient Egypt that you cover? I need to say that the point of Hitler and Skinwalker Ranch, while connecting them to a world wide program, is fuzzy for me to understand here. I can see you are working on thoughts on this. I am speaking to you for two reasons well three,

the first is you asked.

Second, I had a dream when I was a teenager before I knew much of anything about him more than as a character in history, of Hitler. He was in a auditorium at a microphone behind a podium it was daytime and he was shaking hands with and apologizing to a number of people in a grandstand behind him. I was one of the people that walked up to him from the grandstand and he took my hand and apologized fervently for his misdeeds in life.

The third reason is this, I have had some intense memories or channeling experiences to the point I wrote a bunch about it, long lost and gone now, about being from Orion and imprisoned here. Again, I was young when this occurred and honestly I chalked it up to imagination and gave no credence to it. But I will say I recall that I was from a planet from the middle star of the belt.

Those are the reasons I listened and commented today.
    I look forward to hearing what you speak about with your experiences in 2019.

Thanks
    tendril
    In 2019 when I was given this project I was provided with very little understanding of what I was supposed to do. Shortly afterward I was given a series of psychic downloads involving information that served as a blueprint for some of the things that I have to do. The definition of a psychic download is a telepathic delivery of information that comes through as an entire concept. It's a massive info dump in a split second. In one of the downloads I was shown how people are subconsciously programmed to create movies, documentaries, shows, etc, to socially engineer the population. I was shown two movies, "The Wizard of Oz", and "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind". In the download I was instructed to use the "Wizard of Oz" as the metaphorical framework for "The Voices of Orion Project". The project involves a book, videos, and a website with a starseed community forum, etc. The Wizard of Oz is a metaphor for human ascension from the planetary simulation. The close encounters movie is rather obvious in its meaning but the part that I was shown in particular refers to subconscious programming and subconscious psychic networking. The two lead characters in the movie are subconsciously programmed and networked to seek out The Devils Tower and find each other to take part in a first contact event with ETs.

I can't speak for the movie "The Village" as being ET influenced but it would not surprise me because it fits the pattern. It's a metaphor for an augmented reality or a simulation. That doesn't mean that it was an implanted concept because once they began implanting information into the subconscious minds of people to socially engineer them it creates a consciousness shift that leads to a change in their creative and artistic expressions which are easily reflected in movies such as, "The Village".

I love how you asked about the background in my videos. Every video that I do when ever possible must have either an Orion or Egyptian theme. In a couple of days I'll have a video out that will begin to explain why. But since you asked, Egypt is a significant key to the ET puzzle. I've had 30 past lifetimes in Egypt where I was everything from a slave to a member of royalty. In one lifetime I was executed for stealing a black box and a controller device. When the stone blocks were cut they were moved across a variety of distances using a series of levitation towers that were distanced apart according to their range and the topography. I was a male slave in my early 40's which is rather old in those days. My job was to carry and use a controller device that controlled a black box. The black box was placed above the cut block when they arrived at the build site after being transported by the tower system. The other workers would stand around it as it levitated a short distance above the ground and they would use their hands to push it along and position it where it needed to be. I got the other slaves to rally around me as I stole one of the units and hid it. The plan was to get it into the hands of the villagers to solve the manual labor problem with building houses, wells, etc. The ET gods had hijacked our culture making us slaves to their agenda in one form or the other. But you can't steal from the telepathic so I was quickly caught, beaten, jailed, and then killed with poison laced food in my prison cell. At the time we were building the base portion of the Menkaure pyramid just over 50,000 years ago. That was the first of the three and they were built from left to right to represent the 3 belt stars of Orion. That's one of 30 experiences and normally I wouldn't be embracing Egyptian iconography over such an experience but the true reason reflects upon my strong connection with the area and my project partner Dianne Ellwood. The two of us were placed in an arranged marriage 18,000 years ago by the Egyptian priesthood years after being given to the priesthood between ages 8 and 9. It was customary when a child exhibited psychic gifts to take them over to the temple and if the telepathic order was given to those in charge you were given up by your parents to the temple caregivers. Egypt was primarily an Orion starseed colony which is why it is oriented with Orion and the Egyptian afterlife story reflects this fully. Our souls would in most cases return to our home in Orion upon death. Dianne was my husband and I was her/his wife in that lifetime. And after we both died and returned back to Orion we remained together as close loving friends and our love for one another never faded. When they brought us together for the project we both went through an emotional memory based awakening process. It's the glue that binds us together and for that reason and my overall strong connection to Egypt, I need something Egyptian or Orion oriented in my background. Ever since I was a child and sometimes even to this day if I'm glancing at the Orion constellation at night I often become emotional and shed tears of homesickness. It's extremely difficult to awaken to this level and remain focused on your life, but it truly helps me with what I'm doing now.

I know what I just said is really going to resonate strongly with you. Dianne is from a region near the Mintaka star in the right side of the belt. I'm from a place near the left of the Mintaka star. She now lives in Australia and I'm from the USA. The hardest part of finding her here has been the distance between us. At home we were just a thought away from each other but here it's so hard to communicate when you are a half of a world away. It's an endless source of emotional pain at certain times. Our ET handlers use these emotional memories as a motivational tool to help us with our project. When it becomes too much they dial it back but it's always there. They have the ability to bring forth emotional memories without the cognitive portion of it unless it's necessary to have one or the other, or both.

I think you know what I'm talking about. The Voices of Orion Project is designed to bring people like us together so we can emotionally support each other as a community as we go through this awakening process. And to serve as a grass roots disclosure project and the beginning of a global network of online starseed communities focused on positive planetary change. There are others out there right now being prepared for the same type of project. We were shown a grid network across the planet and at each intersection on the grid was an online community within the network. In her psychic vision we were engaging in mass group consciousness operations to heal the planet. I don't know if I'll see this in my lifetime but I will hopefully be successful in being one of the ones who helped get it started.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 5th September 2021 at 08:12.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th September 2021), Bluegreen (7th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2021), Kryztian (5th September 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), pabranno (5th September 2021), Patient (5th September 2021), Siphonemis (8th September 2021), tendril (6th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,276 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: Hitler and the Skinwalker Ranch

I wonder how many different real ET's (not Synthetic Life / Bio-Robotics nor Genetic Engineered Hybrids done by humans now or from the future) are really interacting with us ... lets say: 1000, how many of them are involved with World War I & II? ... Maybe only an extreme small percentage of them ... that is why I have have issues when people saying "ET's" did this or that etc. in a very generalized way without any real evidence ... only "outside the box" concepts, perspectives & perceptions ... Which could be close to the (possible) truth ... but even then you still have to be very careful jumping to conclusions one way or the other.

cheers,
    John

Source: https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x7zikxz

torrent
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th September 2021 at 22:57.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2021), Kryztian (6th September 2021), pabranno (5th September 2021), tendril (6th September 2021), Tommy Roxx (7th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

I can't speak for the movie "The Village" as being ET influenced but it would not surprise me because it fits the pattern. It's a metaphor for an augmented reality or a simulation. That doesn't mean that it was an implanted concept because once they began implanting information into the subconscious minds of people to socially engineer them it creates a consciousness shift that leads to a change in their creative and artistic expressions which are easily reflected in movies such as, "The Village".
    I really enjoyed watching the movie "The Village", it is an excellent movie and certainly is a great metaphor for our current human situation. The movie stars Sigourney Weaver, William Hurt, and Joaquin Phoenix among others and is enjoyable in its own right, perhaps on the level of "Dead Poets Society." Our "keepers" have managed to perpetuate so many grand deceptions throughout the ages that have kept us serving their needs. I've heard that the greatest way to keep prisoners is to let them have the illusion that they are free. I have made the movie available indefinitely here to download and includes subtitles in English, French Portugues and Spanish. Perhaps this movie can be included in the PA's library.

Now more and more people are starting to see through these deceptions like the 9/11, JFK assassination, our fiat currency, and the current plandemic and the many accompanying "vaccines."

My wife has seen many reports that kinetic World War III maybe starting soon. Perhaps 2021 is the year where the proverbial straw breaks the camel's back and we have had enough and start taking meaning actions. The tech giants may censor the major social media but hopefully we can do everything to raise awareness for those around us.

Thank you so much Haujean Contactee for starting this thread as well as The Planetary Simulation thread. You've given us a lots of invaluable information to ponder and look forward to your follow up posts.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Haujean Contactee (6th September 2021), Kryztian (6th September 2021), tendril (6th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

I really enjoyed watching the movie "The Village", it is an excellent movie and certainly is a great metaphor for our current human situation. The movie stars Sigourney Weaver, William Hurt, and Joaquin Phoenix among others and is enjoyable in its own right, perhaps on the level of "Dead Poets Society." Our "keepers" have managed to perpetuate so many grand deceptions throughout the ages that have kept us serving their needs. I've heard that the greatest way to keep prisoners is to let them have the illusion that they are free. I have made the movie available indefinitely here to download and includes subtitles in English, French Portugues and Spanish. Perhaps this movie can be included in the PA's library.

Now more and more people are starting to see through these deceptions like the 9/11, JFK assassination, our fiat currency, and the current plandemic and the many accompanying "vaccines."

My wife has seen many reports that kinetic World War III maybe starting soon. Perhaps 2021 is the year where the proverbial straw breaks the camel's back and we have had enough and start taking meaning actions. The tech giants may censor the major social media but hopefully we can do everything to raise awareness for those around us.

Thank you so much Haujean Contactee for starting this thread as well as The Planetary Simulation thread. You've given us a lots of invaluable information to ponder and look forward to your follow up posts.
    Thank you. If you liked part 1 of The Planetary Simulation Series you should also like what I have coming up next. I'm working on part 2 and part 3 of that series beginning this week. Part 2 will be titled, "The Computer Simulation Hypothesis, The Source consciousness, and the Digital Hive Mind". Part 3 will be titled, "The Mars Planetary Simulation". In part 3 I'll be tying the iconography found in the Martian ruins to the ancient monuments and religions of earth and explaining their role in the augmented reality program. And I will finish it by explaining what's behind the nuclear detonation evidence found on Mars as discussed in John Brandenburg's work.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Kryztian (6th September 2021), onevoice (6th September 2021), tendril (6th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Haujean Contactee, this certainly is one of the most unusual thread titles on the forum. I had a good laugh when I saw it, but when I read it I was surprised that it focuses on many of the same topics I am interested in, especially, Hitler and World War II, and how that has led to greater social control over humanity.

As more food for thought, here are just a few data points related to your video and the topics you discussed:
    • Edgard Cayce had many session about Hitler, some of them were not from “Source” (the usual author of most of his channelings) but the archangel “Halaliel”. There is much speculation about whether this is an angel of darkness or light and I am not convinced either way. Halaliel may have referred to Hitler as a “young king” and may have had hopes for him, but Hitler seems to have taken a darker path than expected. I’ve also spoken to one Avalon member who referred to Hitler as possibly being an angel. I was taken aback and asked “like Lucifer?” to which he replied yes, that I was thinking along the right lines.
      https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads...f-hitler.3812/

• The Far Sight Institute did a remote viewing of Adolf Hitler when he gave one of his first landmark anti-Semitic speeches. It’s been a while since I watched it but I think one of the conclusions here was that Hitler was possessed by some rather dark entity.

• Maryland is not the only state to take custody away from a parent who named their child “Adolf Hitler” https://abovethelaw.com/2010/08/new-...-adolf-hitler/

• The new owner of the Skinwalker Ranch is Brandon Fugal and yes he has done interviews. Here he talks about how he became a believer and experiencer, although not until many months after he purchased the ranch.

There is something I just don’t understand, why a a straight laced Mormon businessman would buy this property, when he didn’t, at the time he purchased it, have any paranormal experiences or even much interest in the subject. I think there are other people involved and he is part of some much larger project.

If one person ever influenced world events in the 20th century, it was Hitler. There still might have been a World War, but it would not have been at the same scale. If someone less than a Hitler had led Germany for that decade and a half, I don’t know if the German economy would have made such a dramatic come back in the 30's, if there would have been such extreme authoritarian control of the nation, which allowed it to be a more powerful war machine. Even if Goebbels was involved, I doubt that Germany would have been as effective as a propaganda and mind-control machine as it was. Germany under Hitler was certainly very “innovative” in many new ways to turn humanity into a war waging species - I can’t but wonder if he had “help” with some of his ideas. It was the beginning of using the media (here radio) to transform the consciousness of people into a war like mind set through propaganda, it was the first time transportation (trains) and technology (poison gas) were used to genocide people en masse, the first time humans were used as guinea pigs in scientific experiments, and the first time factories were created to be run almost entirely by slave labor. The Hitler regime was an historical landmark showing how easily humanity could be de-humanized.

World War II also had long lasting effects and helped shape a new world:
    • It intensified the separation between the “democratic” capitalist nations and the communist ones, evolving into a cold war, which accelerated the development of nuclear weapons and other war technologies and insured that a significant portion of every nations GDP was invested in such.

• It was the rationale for the development of many of the secretive and hierarchal organizations that were involved in population control, secretive propaganda, corrupting other nations, fighting secret wars including the overthrow of democratic governments, overseeing new technology, experimenting on their own population without consent, including their military, as well as the people of other nations, the development of PSI for military purposes and the suppression of information about the UFO reality. (The CIA is guilty of all the above listed activities, however, there are many, many other organizations that fit this bill.)

• The eruption of Nazism was the basis for the idea that human beings can be a brutal force (“populism”) and needed to be controlled by psychology, social work and other institutions and programs.
      (See “A Century of Self: Part II”)

• It also provided a rationale for the creation of many globalist non-governmental organizations that were deeply influencing world governments in an undemocratic way: The Council on Foreign Relations, The Rand Corporation, The Bilderberg Group, etc.

• It led to the creation of the state of Israel which has generated as much of the world conflict as the Cold War has. The anti-Israel sentiments in Arab nations helped fuel fundamentalism, militancy and terrorism, and has helped to halt the secularism and modernism that was developing in these nations.

So Hitler’s legacy is tremendously important if you want to understand the planetary social engineering that has taken place since 1945, and holding up Hitler as the epitome of evil is an important part of the engineering.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Haujean Contactee (8th September 2021), muxfolder (14th September 2021), onevoice (7th September 2021), Siphonemis (8th September 2021), tendril (15th September 2021), Tommy Roxx (7th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    • The eruption of Nazism was the basis for the idea that human beings can be a brutal force (“populism”) and needed to be controlled by psychology, social work and other institutions and programs.
      (See “A Century of Self: Part II”)
    Money quote from the beginning of Century of Self Part II

Quote Sigmund Freud's daughter, Anna, and his nephew, Edward Bernays, provided the centerpiece philosophy. The US government, big business, and the CIA used their ideas to develop techniques to manage and control the minds of the American people. But this was not a cynical exercise in manipulation. Those in power believed that the only way to make democracy work and create a stable society was to repress the savage barbarism that lurked just under the surface of normal American life.

They believed that controlling the masses,would only be accomplished by Controlling The Mind of the whole of society.
    My, how history repeats itself. Since the election of Donald Trump, a segment of the U.S. population has convinced that there is a segment of the population that are brutalitarian racists and so we now to reform our education system to become "pro-science" (where "science" is true only because the media monopoly has embraced a certain view, and not because of the scientific method or democratic discussion of these issues) and "anti racists" and where we need to start restricting free speech on the internet and perhaps in other media.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 7th September 2021 at 20:07.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2021), Haujean Contactee (8th September 2021), onevoice (11th September 2021), tendril (15th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"So Hitler’s legacy is tremendously important if you want to understand the planetary social engineering that has taken place since 1945, and holding up Hitler as the epitome of evil is an important part of the engineering".

Thank you for that excellent information. I've been considering doing a second video just on Hitler. You've saved me the trouble of broadening the scope of it a bit since I haven't had time to ponder any of it yet.. What I didn't mention in the video because I was saving it for another video down the line, is that the ET presence is staging a fight between light and darkness where humanity has to save itself. This is being carried out with the help of lightworkers and the subconscious and clandestine manipulation of human beings and human affairs as the populations intuition is being increased by the reduction of the planetary simulation. This also includes the application of predictive programming such as the book of revelations in the Christian Bible among other theological texts.

I wish that I had the time to comment on your post fully but I have to put it off and get to work. I just wanted to add something important. Take a look at how the blockchain software needed to create crypto currencies just showed up online under a mysterious Japanese sounding mans name and how he was never heard from again. He has a bitcoin wallet worth billions and no one can open it. The introduction of this program code and the creation of crypto currencies is actually a part of the planetary social engineering program. Prior to this the banking cartel which is at the heart of every evil thing that we are dealing with had total control and the ability to fully collapse the world economy and now they are confronted with something that they can't control. Even in China were crypto currencies are banned, they still trade more crypto currencies than anyone else. This technology took away their control over us. They can crash the economic system but it will only increase the value of crypto currencies. The power is now back in the hands of the people. I don't want to go too far with this subject because it's far too early yet. But I can assure you that there are networks in place where contactees and subconsciously manipulated individuals are raising money for certain specific causes to level out imbalances in power on the world stage. I'm referring to military conflicts and other forms of planetary social management and control. There are hubs of ET activity hidden on social media that often feature a theological cloak where starseeds are subconsciously influenced to participate, which then leads to a vetting process. The ones who are chosen are then put to work raising money in the form of crypto currency based on telepathic orders. Many fail and some succeed in carrying these orders out. The ETs use time referencing technology that look into the future by accessing the collective consciousness field and then computers are used to map out what cryptos will be in flux. It's a very advanced form of insider trading where the most problematic variable is the person receiving the investment advice in the form of a telepathic communication or download. Some take the money and run while others successfully carry out the task. The range of causes that this funding system is used for is significantly wide in scope. What is also wide in scope is the means that the ETs use to manipulate people into carrying out these tasks. They range from direct ET contact to a theological based form of contact where the subject experiences ET contact masked in a theological façade. The method of initiation, contact, and control, is based on the individuals belief system which often represents the social media group or hub where the initial open contact may have started.

There is a California based remote viewing group who are involved with the ECETI Ranch. A few years ago I watched an interview on youtube with one of the main people involved. He talked about remote viewing the occupants of the craft going and coming from Mount Shasta. He also mentioned remote viewing a US missile test that was sabotaged by an ET drone craft. The footage was released and became a subject of interest which led to it being featured on various UFO TV shows and documentaries over the years. When they remote viewed the incident they discovered not only an ET drone but that a group of ETs were controlling this drone from an underground base located somewhere on the planet. The ETs immediately saw the remote viewers and asked them to leave. And the psychic impression that they received was that the ETs were sabotaging the test of this new missile technology in order to allow Russia to catch up. By doing so they helped to equal out the balance of military power between the two nations.

The world is a stage where key events are often engineered to maintain the continuity of the human program. From building pyramids and creating religions, to the clandestine funding of human conflict as well as the overt sabotage of military infrastructure are all methods in a planetary system of social management.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 8th September 2021 at 06:57.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2021), Kryztian (8th September 2021), onevoice (11th September 2021), tendril (15th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread