+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Radio Secrets of DNA

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Radio Secrets of DNA

A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZS...hengJianVideos

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2021), Delight (6th September 2021), GaelVictor (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), Ioneo (6th September 2021), leavesoftrees (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), Ratszinger (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021), toppy (6th September 2021), yelik (6th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,686 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: The Radio Secrets of DNA

Thank you, EnergyGem. I was not aware of so much data collected on frequency and resonance.

I can understand why the CCP is so intimidated and threatened by the practice of Falun Gong.. It is very powerful.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2021), Delight (6th September 2021), EnergyGem (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), Mercedes (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Thank you, EnergyGem. I was not aware of so much data collected on frequency and resonance.

I can understand why the CCP is so intimidated and threatened by the practice of Falun Gong.. It is very powerful.
    You're welcome Pam. Yes the CCP on the surface seem to be politically motivated in trying to undermine and eradicate Falun Dafa but there True reason is they cannot bear the thought of millions of people awakening spiritually.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), Mercedes (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Pam (6th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

radio secrets talks of how to eliminate the virus that dont harm 80% of infected and kills .001 percent of the infected . looks like promotion to me. Why not talk of how to eliminate the vax toxin that is proven to harm more than 90%.

Falun Gong claims to strengthen the soul for salvation

The word is associated with fear. fear is a negative vibe. I did qui gong its good and also Tibet rites until now. "Salvation" kills the interest instantly.
    Last edited by Bubu; 6th September 2021 at 12:34.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

anyone who talks of how to defeat covid is diverting our attention to the real enemy.The vaccine and its promoters. covid is only an scare tactic to implement the killing (vaccination).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

amor (8th September 2021), Blacklight43 (6th September 2021), Michi (8th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

EnergyGem (6th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), meat suit (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), Ratszinger (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    radio secrets talks of how to eliminate the virus that dont harm 80% of infected and kills .001 percent of the infected . looks like promotion to me. Why not talk of how to eliminate the vax toxin that is proven to harm more than 90%.

The word is associated with fear. fear is a negative vibe. I did qui gong its good and also Tibet rites until now. "Salvation" kills the interest instantly.
    Many upright cultivation ways including certain religions like Christianity and Buddhism and many others believe in the concept of Salvation. Salvation could be seen as inner purification to reach 'heaven' which are tangible places but reside in other dimensions. I don't believe there is anything fear based about it. The thing about any upright practice, religion or cultivation way is that they should always respect free will. If you want to practice it or not is entirely up to you. The same goes for Falun Dafa, here are some excerpts from Zhuan Falun that talks about this point:

quote - "It’s a principle in this universe that you are the one who decides what you want. So if you don’t really want to practice, nobody is going to force you to; it would be wrong to, in fact. Nobody can force someone to have a change of heart, after all. You are the one who sets the bar for yourself."

quote - "Here we’re teaching you to take the right path, and along with that, we’re teaching you the Law inside and out and encouraging you to have your own understanding of it, but it’s still up to you whether you decide to learn it. "The master leads you through the door, but cultivation is up to you. Nobody’s going to push you to cultivate. It’s up to you whether you cultivate. Or to put it another way, when you choose your own path, when you decide what you want, or when you’re trying to get something—nobody will stop you. They can only try to kindly persuade you"

quote - "I’m not saying you have to learn my Falun Dafa, but I can say that what I’m doing is sharing some principles with you. If you want to cultivate you have to commit to one discipline, or else you won’t be able to cultivate one bit. Of course, if you don’t want to cultivate we’ll leave you alone. The Law is meant to be heard by people who really cultivate."

anyone who talks of how to defeat covid is diverting our attention to the real enemy.The vaccine and its promoters. covid is only an scare tactic to implement the killing (vaccination).
    In regards to Covid I believe it is a real virus (very possibly created in a Lab, aka a bioweapon). On January 31, 2020, the academic network bioRxiv published a paper by Indian scholar Prashant Pradhan and others on the Novel Coronavirus. The article pointed out that they found 4 unique structures in the external protein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV, which are consistent or similar to the external structure of HIV. This situation is highly unlikely to occur spontaneously in nature.

The so called 'elite' are using this self made pandemic (problem-reaction-solution) for their own nefarious purposes to reshape and restructure the world.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Harmony (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    this is a really inspiring video,
    I wonder, if the dna sample of a person can be affected by the persons mood changes over distance, would that also be possible the other way around? ie. could the dna sample be subjected to certain energies and that then effects the person?
    if so, that would be of concern with all the testing and dna collection going on.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

EnergyGem (7th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th September 2021), gord (7th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,749 times in 4,373 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    [...]
    ...would that also be possible the other way around? ie. could the dna sample be subjected to certain energies and that then effects the person?
    if so, that would be of concern with all the testing and dna collection going on.

... how do you think "Voodoo" dolls work?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

EnergyGem (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)

Many upright cultivation ways including certain religions like Christianity and Buddhism and many others believe in the concept of Salvation. Salvation could be seen as inner purification to reach 'heaven' which are tangible places but reside in other dimensions. I don't believe there is anything fear based about it. The thing about any upright practice, religion or cultivation way is that they should always respect free will. If you want to practice it or not is entirely up to you. The same goes for Falun Dafa, here are some excerpts from Zhuan Falun that talks about this point:

quote - "It’s a principle in this universe that you are the one who decides what you want. So if you don’t really want to practice, nobody is going to force you to; it would be wrong to, in fact. Nobody can force someone to have a change of heart, after all. You are the one who sets the bar for yourself."

quote - "Here we’re teaching you to take the right path, and along with that, we’re teaching you the Law inside and out and encouraging you to have your own understanding of it, but it’s still up to you whether you decide to learn it. "The master leads you through the door, but cultivation is up to you. Nobody’s going to push you to cultivate. It’s up to you whether you cultivate. Or to put it another way, when you choose your own path, when you decide what you want, or when you’re trying to get something—nobody will stop you. They can only try to kindly persuade you"

quote - "I’m not saying you have to learn my Falun Dafa, but I can say that what I’m doing is sharing some principles with you. If you want to cultivate you have to commit to one discipline, or else you won’t be able to cultivate one bit. Of course, if you don’t want to cultivate we’ll leave you alone. The Law is meant to be heard by people who really cultivate."

In regards to Covid I believe it is a real virus (very possibly created in a Lab, aka a bioweapon). On January 31, 2020, the academic network bioRxiv published a paper by Indian scholar Prashant Pradhan and others on the Novel Coronavirus. The article pointed out that they found 4 unique structures in the external protein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV, which are consistent or similar to the external structure of HIV. This situation is highly unlikely to occur spontaneously in nature.

The so called 'elite' are using this self made pandemic (problem-reaction-solution) for their own nefarious purposes to reshape and restructure the world.
    yes its a real virus though not a pandemic grade virus just an ordinary flu virus which is made to appear very dangerous. an scam in a real sense so why the trouble?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Pam (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

No matter what you personally think about the Falon Gong, Many of them have exhibited super human fortitude and courage in the face of immense pressure and prolonged torture. Whatever they have tapped into is very much needed on this planet at this time.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

EnergyGem (7th September 2021), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    [...]
    ...would that also be possible the other way around? ie. could the dna sample be subjected to certain energies and that then effects the person?

... how do you think "Voodoo" dolls work?
    Perfect comparison. I keep coming back to the concept of the historical "hexing" or "putting a curse" on someone and how that frequently works out. There is always the potential of inversion of anything beneficial and the more beneficial the principle is ,the more detrimental the inversion has the potential to be.

I believe we really need to tap into the beneficial aspects of resonance and frequency because the inversion is being thrown at us right and left. I believe that maintaining certain frequencies keeps us out of the range of the power of the inversion of these frequencies, if that makes any sense.

I can feel it when I am out of their range and when I go off I can feel frequencies that are very, very unpleasant and mentally detrimental.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

EnergyGem (7th September 2021), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Bubu wrote:
    Quote yes its a real virus though not a pandemic grade virus just an ordinary flu virus which is made to appear very dangerous. an scam in a real sense so why the trouble?
    I think it is more serious then an ordinary flu virus. But in any case if there is a powerful spiritual practice that can keep us safe and protect us from this virus/bioweapon then it would be in our best interest to check it out right? Far better to check out a natural spiritual/energy practice then a dubious 'vaccine' that, as we both know, has been reported to have countless serious side effects. On a side note there has actually been a book written about Falun Dafa's powerful healing affects with people that had various very serious ailments (many terminal):

https://en.minghui.org/html/articles...4/3/59184.html

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Harmony (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)
    I think it is more serious then an ordinary flu virus. But in any case if there is a powerful spiritual practice that can keep us safe and protect us from this virus/bioweapon then it would be in our best interest to check it out right? Far better to check out a natural spiritual/energy practice then a dubious 'vaccine' that, as we both know, has been reported to have countless serious side effects. On a side note there has actually been a book written about Falun Dafa's powerful healing affects with people that had various very serious ailments (many terminal):

Amazon summary:
    The amazing stories in this book are first-hand accounts of people from all walks of life who recovered from serious, or in many cases, terminal diseases through practicing Falun Dafa.

Falun Dafa, also known as Falun Gong, is practiced by tens of millions of people around the world. You may have read about it in the news, or perhaps come across Falun Dafa practitioners at a parade or some other civic event. It's also common to see a group of practitioners gathered in a park doing the gentle, slow moving exercises or sitting with their legs crossed in meditation.

Here are some selected titles of these stories:
    • The story of of a pancreatic cancer survivor.
    • Out of fourteen leukemia patients, only I survived.
    • My migraine headaches and heart disease disappeared.
    • Physically weak and suffering from insomnia for decades, my life changes for the better.
    • “My hair grew back again!” the story of a former cancer patient.
    • Retired worker recovers from kidney failure.
    • A young women with rickets, heart disease and asthma is healed.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (7th September 2021), EnergyGem (7th September 2021), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,749 times in 4,373 posts

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (7th September 2021), EnergyGem (7th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), Patient (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread