+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Telegram - the uncensored 'Facebook'

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Telegram - the uncensored 'Facebook'

I tried to sign up on telegram. The first time I tried to log in it required QR code or mobile phone number. QR code is obviously a tracking system which reminds us of another obvious tracking system. our mobile phones.
    Its purpose is to herd all the hardcore anti establishment in one place. And give them some juicy mind control that is proven to be effective on such a crowd. But you are given one real bonus, preach as much as you want to the choir.

All in all its a trap.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

alh02 (8th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), gord (7th September 2021), Icare (9th September 2021), Kryztian (8th September 2021), Mercedes (6th September 2021), Sadieblue (7th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

Default Re: Telegram - the uncensored 'Facebook'

???

You can also use Telegram on Desktop.
    Download Whonix onto any old laptop or Desktop load up Telegram and you will NOT be tracked.

You can also use Telegram on a rooted phone that has location spoofing on and a VPN if you are lazy or a more a few more complicated networking options.

My internet at home has a TOR gateway just after my router so any and all internet traffic going out is encrypted and routed through TOR.

I don't pay for cell phone service, just use WIFI, and often use a VPN on my phone.

Being tracked is still a choice with Telegram.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Alan (7th September 2021), alh02 (8th September 2021), Bubu (7th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), Ewan (8th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2021), gord (7th September 2021), Icare (9th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), Sunny (7th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Telegram -> Durov -> Young Global Leaders -> World Economic Forum, WEF -> Klaus Schwab (the teacher of Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron and many others)

What many don't know about Pavel Durov ...

... is the fact that the founder of Telegram is also one of the Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum.

Some information about him in English Wikipedia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Durov

Also:
    Telegram is NOT using any type of encryption. Everything is in plain text stored at the Telegram servers.
    Hence the owners of Telegram end even perhaps the WEF can read anything that has been posted at any time on Telegram. That is enough information to create a personal profile of the users, including their opinions, their hobbies, their daily rhythm (time zone etcs), their contacts.
    Tracking is even not needed.
    So I suppose, using Telegram we feed information to the same powers as the facebook users.
    Last edited by Olaf; 7th September 2021 at 07:34.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

avid (8th September 2021), Brigantia (7th September 2021), Bubu (7th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), Ewan (8th September 2021), Icare (9th September 2021), muxfolder (7th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), Sunny (7th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,910 times in 20,684 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    ???

You can also use Telegram on Desktop.
    Download Whonix onto any old laptop or Desktop load up Telegram and you will NOT be tracked.

You can also use Telegram on a rooted phone that has location spoofing on and a VPN if you are lazy or a more a few more complicated networking options.

My internet at home has a TOR gateway just after my router so any and all internet traffic going out is encrypted and routed through TOR.

I don't pay for cell phone service, just use WIFI, and often use a VPN on my phone.

Being tracked is still a choice with Telegram.
    I was thinking exactly the same, we do not have to be in the "victim mode" all the time indeed.

"Them" knowing all you do & think has also a positive side: there are much more who dig what we say and why even within "their circles" ... and become a "white mole" to leak stuff out ... or expose their plans & crimes from within to the outside world ... which happened many times ... Jim Tucker come to mind.

Worst enemy for them is having SOME who work for them that are actually very sympathetic to our cause but keep a low profile.
    • Long time ago I was joking: "the moment they stop trying to manipulate & harass me .... then I have to worry that I become "irrelevant" having no effect in our corrupt society ...
    I have had so many weird things happening to me last 31 years among others death-threats, strange phone calls (mid 1990s) telling me super details about my private-life before the internet was widely used, some one working for Dutch Ministry of Defense (Hilda Musch) infiltrating our UFO Abduction Support Group on PalTalk connected to 2 big dutch UFO research sites! (untoldmysteries & ufoplaza).

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2021 at 12:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (8th September 2021), Brigantia (7th September 2021), Bubu (8th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), Icare (15th June 2023), palehorse (9th September 2021), ZenBaller (7th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

I think it’s clear now that, unless we have an unregistered burner type non smart phone that’s swapped out regularly and don’t connect to the internet...at all, nothing we say, text or type is private.

I’m pretty sure there is a file stored somewhere on each and every single person these days.

Nothing is sacred, even in private.

Whatever platform you use, you’ll be monitored. There’s nowhere to hide anymore.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bubu (8th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), Eva2 (5th October 2021), Ewan (8th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2021), muxfolder (7th September 2021), Nasu (7th September 2021), Open Minded Dude (7th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

I thought that Telegram is more like the "uncensored Twitter" and MeWe more like the "uncensored Facebook" ...

cheers,
    John

• Facebook rival MeWe gains 2.5M members in a week as users seek privacy
    • Introducing MeWe: "The Anti-Facebook Social Network"

• How To Use MeWe Tutorial | Facebook Alternative 2021:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2021 at 12:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bubu (8th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I think it’s clear now that, unless we have an unregistered burner type non smart phone that’s swapped out regularly and don’t connect to the internet...at all, nothing we say, text or type is private.

I’m pretty sure there is a file stored somewhere on each and every single person these days.

Nothing is sacred, even in private.

Whatever platform you use, you’ll be monitored. There’s nowhere to hide anymore.
    yes true but at least we shall not be herded in one place to be brainwash. Mind control works by grouping people and applying the appropriate manipulation technique. No matter how aware the group is there is always a technique suited for that crowd which is determined via profiling. That's why I don't follow the crowd wherever. Including Avalon. as Mark Twain said "whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

alh02 (8th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Here on Avalon, "Delight" had posted a video of David Knight(?), if I remember the name correctly. I found him accidentally on Bitchute tonight. He is a straight shooter and revealed some things I did not know. One third of the way through, the transmission was cut off. The interesting thing he was saying was that Trump had signed orders to the effect that materials from which brass bullets were made would be mashed and sold to China. Others made it so that bullets would be scarce and expensive, gasoline would be unavailable for vehicles, etc., all to stymie rebellion against their plots, which are Nazi. Australia is apparently a prime example of this kind of strategy. Try to find his videos, he is a straight shooter, telling the truth.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bubu (8th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Facebook is not a secret place. I just want to know, why you care about your secret? If you want to share, nothing is secret in my eyes. just use some technology to stop others to get into. I only pass by.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 times in 262 posts

telegram desktop still needs a valid cell phone number

[matrix]
    for all your end to end encryption needs

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    telegram desktop still needs a valid cell phone number

[matrix]
    for all your end to end encryption needs
    There is a big chance that anyone using any encryption software is putting themselves much higher on the "target list" by Super Quantum Computers ... like wearing fluorescent green "glow in the dark" ... trying to be "unnoticed" lol
    • I wish I was just joking ... am not, see, among others, this.
    The only real "hack/crack free" encryption is to have a quantum computer yourself using quantum internet! ... But that is so expensive almost nobody can afford that right now. There are much better other creative ways to have an affect on the long run.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    September 8th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2021 at 13:07.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,377 times in 1,569 posts

Thumbs up Re: Telegram - the uncensored 'Facebook'

For those concerned with cryptography here is something to keep an eye on, the following table is from 2016 by NIST.

ref.: https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/ir...ST.IR.8105.pdf

..and here is a lot of more information to support it, but be warned it is a very fast moving field, I came across exceptional documents that was deprecated in less than a year, most of the information regarding post quantum cryptography (aka PQC) are outdated, Mr. Bernstein used to be one of the leading person, he wrote a great book in 2018, can't remember the title, but it is related to PQC.

from Tor, issue ticket created 3 years ago, with resources started longer than that in 2016.
    "Many researchers, ourselves included, have been aiming for quite some time to protect Tor traffic against a hypothetical future adversary who has access to a quantum computer capable of breaking ECDH key exchanges which have occurred in the past and been recorded." --- regarding Circuit-extension handshakes for Tor achieving forward secrecy in a quantum world.
    ref.: https://gitlab.torproject.org/legacy...-/issues/24985
    ref.: https://eprint.iacr.org/2015/287.pdf
    Note: Tor researching on this subject is stalled last time I checked.

Here is everything about the classic McEliece cryptosystems algorithm (Public-key Encryption), which is one of the finalists in the NIST round 3 among others.
    ref.: https://classic.mceliece.org/
    ref.: https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/post-...-3-submissions (lots of good sources in there)
    Note: This information was last updated in June 14, 2021
    NIST plans to release the initial standard for quantum-resistant cryptography in 2022.

Here is another interesting study on McEliece variants (moderate density Parity-Check codes)
    ref.: https://eprint.iacr.org/2012/409.pdf (from 2012)
    this archive is great, absolutely packed with good articles, I recommend to surf around if you are interested in what is going on behind the scenes in cryptography.
    ref.: https://eprint.iacr.org/2021/

Another interesting study/proposition on McEliece cryptosystem (fresh article from last month)
    "Abstract. One of the finalists in the NIST post-quantum cryptography competition is the Classic McEliece cryptosystem. Unfortunately, its public key size represents a practical limitation. One option to address this problem is to use different families of error-correcting codes. Most of such attempts failed as those cryptosystems were proved not secure. In this paper, we propose a McEliece type cryptosystem using high minimum distance self-dual codes and punctured codes derived from them. To the best of our knowledge, such codes have not been implemented in a code-based cryptosystem until now. For the 80-bit security case, we construct an optimal self-dual code of length 1 064, which, as far as we are aware, was not presented before. Compared to the original McEliece cryptosystem, this allows us to reduce the key size by about 38.5%"
    ref.: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...minimum_weight

Another reference in Post-quantum cryptography.
    ref.: http://pqcrypto.org/

Codecrypt
    A real world implementation of quantum resistant algorithms
    From their repository:

This is a GnuPG-like unix program for encryption and signing that uses only quantum-computer-resistant algorithms:
    McEliece cryptosystem (compact QC-MDPC variant (explained in detail in the article above from 2012)) for encryption
    Hash-based Merkle tree algorithm (FMTSeq variant) for digital signatures

ref.: https://gitea.blesmrt.net/exa/codecrypt
    Note: the project is currently unmaintained, but it is important to notice that there is an effort and it started many years ago, we probably will be seeing more and more projects like this one, even Whonix at some point adopted Codecrypt as standard tool in their system.
    More real world references in cryptographic libraries and interfaces.
    ref.: https://cspub.h-da.io/cma/docs/libraries/

and finally on intellectual property concerns
    The U.S. Patent System and Quantum Cryptography: An Awkward Relationship
    (it is the same absurd idea to patent DNA)
    ref.: https://www.ipwatchdog.com/2021/08/2...hip/id=137148/

A friend of a friend is working on a project in Germany, it is a quantum chip PQC and a computer based on ASIC machines (the ones used to mine bitcoins and other cripto currencies), for what she told me, they are going commercial soon, she said it is used for small applications like data protection only, they are probably using a huge key-size, but I do not have details on their design.
    Once these folks get it right we will see quantum massively-scalable cluster architectures, and it will affect everything deeply. Telegram and all similars will be the last of our concerns.

Apologies if I went completely out of topic.
    Last edited by palehorse; 8th September 2021 at 20:47. Reason: added some more references
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bubu (8th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2021), LoneWolf76 (9th September 2021), Snoweagle (1st October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread