+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Covid As Directed Energy Weapon

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 5,713 posts

Default Covid As Directed Energy Weapon

That's quite a thread title, a bit dramatic perhaps, and maybe even sensationalist. But I've been wondering...

I scroll yahoo news most days. And not a day goes by without an article being posted about some public figure that questioned covid or the vaccines in some way and has now died due to their alleged ignorance.

It's a "wacky" radio host who pointed out the failure of vaccines, or a "quack" popular fitness expert who suggested a supplement routine instead of the jab; it's the rogue influencer who recommended ivermectin, or the once vibrantly healthy marathoner who refused the jab...

They all invariably have one thing in common: they dared piss off the covid Gods and they paid with their lives. That's the implication. And most of these articles report some dramatic death bed lament, some Shatner-esque monologue delivered by the nearly dead imploring us all not to make the same mistake they did.

People dying is tragic and very serious business, but it all seems very silly and dramatic to me somehow. I've often wondered, did that really happen? Has someone made that up? Embellished at least? It just comes off as transparently propagandistic to me. Every time I read a headline like that my solar plexus goes into knots, and my 3rd eye morphs into a blinking red neon sign that reads, BULLSH!T..BULLSH!T..BULLSH!T...

What mechanism is in play here? Maybe it's my tinfoil hat speaking, but I've been wondering lately if these covid/jab rebels are being targeted in some way. By directed energy weapon? By some other means? Something much more mundane perhaps? Seems to me it happens way too often to be coincidence
    Last edited by Mike; 6th September 2021 at 22:44.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alecs (8th September 2021), Arcturian108 (6th September 2021), Ascension (7th September 2021), avid (6th September 2021), DNA (7th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), gini (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), jaybee (7th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (7th September 2021), Natasha (27th October 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Reinhard (8th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Covid As Directed Energy Weapon

I hadn't seen that actually! Interesting stuff. I wonder if that's what delayed her visit to our southern border too

As I was writing my post I was a little self conscious about sounding stupid, not because I'm suggesting dissenters are being targeted by energy weapons - which I think we all know exist at this point - but by suggesting covid could be used in a similar manner, from a distance. I'm sure there's a million and one scientific reasons why that suggestion might be silly, but I just find it bizarre that these folks keep getting infected. I spose there's less dramatic ways they could be intentionally infected with covid, but my mind kept going back to distance targeting, in the spirit of an energy weapon. Not sure, maybe I'm just talkin outta my ass.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alecs (8th September 2021), DNA (7th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), PurpleLama (7th September 2021), Reinhard (8th September 2021), Sunny (8th September 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Probably both media fabrication AND targeting is occurring. I believe the media does completely invent stories for propaganda purposes, including creating non-existent people, and they love to prominently display those articles on a continuing basis. But there is also evidence that illness can be transmitted electromagnetically, as pointed out in The Radio Secret of DNA video over on the Radio Secrets of DNA thread, starting at about the 4:20 mark.

Also, and this is bugging me... I watched a video interview pre-vaccine with an older doctor talking about the idea that there is no need to kill people using vaccines because it can all be done digitally now. I've spent an hour trying to find that interview. It was most likely in one of the multitude of covid threads here at Avalon. Apparently I did not bookmark it which surprises me since the information being presented surprised me.

And of course, we have the completely coincidental implementation of 5G at the start of the pandemic.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

DNA (7th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Mike (7th September 2021), Sunny (8th September 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Probably both media fabrication AND targeting is occurring. I believe the media does completely invent stories for propaganda purposes, including creating non-existent people, and they love to prominently display those articles on a continuing basis. But there is also evidence that illness can be transmitted electromagnetically, as pointed out in The Radio Secret of DNA video over on the Radio Secrets of DNA thread, starting at about the 4:20 mark.

Also, and this is bugging me... I watched a video interview pre-vaccine with an older doctor talking about the idea that there is no need to kill people using vaccines because it can all be done digitally now. I've spent an hour trying to find that interview. It was most likely in one of the multitude of covid threads here at Avalon. Apparently I did not bookmark it which surprises me since the information being presented surprised me.

And of course, we have the completely coincidental implementation of 5G at the start of the pandemic.

I think you're probably correct about it being both.

I often wonder: are there any researchers or fact checkers following up on those stories? Ya know, the comments section has been disabled from yahoo articles for over a year now, and it's always made me highly suspicious. Much easier to spread false information that way, without the public being able to point out obvious lies and discrepancies

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Reinhard (8th September 2021), Tintin (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

The death of Robert David Steele felt like that.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), gini (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Mike (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), PurpleLama (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

EnergyGem has a wonderful thread that ties into this concept very well.

The Radio Secrets of DNA

A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZS...hengJianVideos

It seems to me that we need to start thinking of possibilities of frequency and resonance to manage the physical and mental world, rather than trying to simply modify things at the physical realm alone.

The video is well worth the watch.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Mike (7th September 2021), Patient (26th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021), Sunny (8th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

... on the subject of directed energy, there is this article in which scalar waves are considered: Electronic Torture - Mireilletorjman

Related:

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Mike (7th September 2021), Reinhard (8th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Covid “feels” like there is something inside of you. Testing your systems. It “feels” like an invader with its own consciousness. It “feels” alien. It “feels” intelligent in a remorseless, mechanical way. It doesn’t “feel” like any other illness I have ever had. Not that Ive been sick a lot in my life, I haven’t.

I don’t know that people can create something like this and bend it to their will, forcing it to their own ends. This is just my experience and thoughts, though. To me, it “feels” as if there are psychospiritual aspects of the virus that escape attention.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

avid (8th September 2021), Delight (7th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2021), Gracy (8th September 2021), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), meat suit (7th September 2021), Mike (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (7th September 2021), Peace in Oz (26th October 2021), PurpleLama (7th September 2021), Reinhard (8th September 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark/Rahkyt (here)
    Covid “feels” like there is something inside of you. Testing your systems. It “feels” like an invader with its own consciousness. It “feels” alien. It “feels” intelligent in a remorseless, mechanical way. It doesn’t “feel” like any other illness I have ever had. Not that Ive been sick a lot in my life, I haven’t.

I don’t know that people can create something like this and bend it to their will, forcing it to their own ends. This is just my experience and thoughts, though. To me, it “feels” as if there are psychospiritual aspects of the virus that escape attention.

Hey Mark, are you healed up now?? It's nice to see you here posting

What you just described is how I've felt about it intuitively for a while now but couldn't quite put words to. It's funny because as I was reading your post I was watching "Venom" for the first time, and it seemed weirdly metaphorical and synchronistic and all that.
    Last edited by Mike; 8th September 2021 at 03:35.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (8th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Reinhard (8th September 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi Mike,
    in one of Cliff Highs latest Woo videos he is sharing strange mind control experiences. Maybe they will shed some light on your 'condition'

Thanks for sharing your --- every so often uplifting spot-on satirical ---- 'up and ad it' takes on important issues
    Reinhard
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Harmony (24th September 2021), Journeyman (24th September 2021), Mike (8th September 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I think Covid might have been genetically engineered to be nasty enough to implement the globalist wet dream but I don't think they would risk getting caught in the crossfire of their own weapons. They probably have their own antidote to the viruses, so the vaccinations are where the DEW receptor could be lurking. They're distributing the grenade now. The DEW will be what pulls the pin.

My heart goes out to Dr. Danice Hertz and all those who got hit with the sniper bullet immediately and cannot get help.

Quote https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...d-f9e5a29a371c

Physician ‘Horribly Injured’ After Pfizer Vaccine Pleads With Top U.S. Public Health Officials for Help — and Gets None

The suggestions you make in both of your emails to me are nonsensical. I am a physician, not a moron. You skirt the issue that there are many of us that have been injured by the vaccines and are being ignored. Your emails are insulting and demeaning. You are completely missing my point. I guess that is just representative of how seriously you are taking the fact that there are many people being severely injured by the Covid vaccines and are struggling to get validation and medical care because these reactions are being hidden from the medical community.

“This is truly shocking. Having practiced medicine for 33 years, I always had faith in our regulatory agencies. Now, having been seriously injured by this vaccine and struggling to be taken seriously and get medical assistance, I no longer have faith.”

My entire face felt like it was burning — like acid had been poured on my face. I had sensations throughout my body like it was vibrating. I felt like I had a tight band around my waist, chest pain and shortness of breath, and I went to bed for seven days.”
    [...]
    The Harvard physician also thought Hertz had mast cell activation, and put her on medications, but they didn’t help. “I’m now on a lot of medications for mast cell activation, but I’m still quite ill,” Hertz said.

“I don’t think that’s [mast cell activation] the whole explanation of what’s happening to us,” Hertz said. “I’m still here nine months later. I still don’t know what’s wrong with me. I am not as sick as I was initially, but I still get attacks where I feel like I’m being electrocuted, and my husband can actually feel my legs and arms vibrating.
    Hertz's symptoms match what many of us have been suffering for years with chronic auto-immune diseases.  Fibromyalgia is debilitating enough with the acid burn throughout my body, but in the head - ouchx100.  And the "electrocution" is extremely unpleasant when it comes.

I had episodes of Sarcoidosis over the years where it would show up, knock me flat, rock n roll for about 3 months before remission, then I could get up and live again.  But when Fibromyalgia turned up to join the party, over 10 years ago, it made the party permanent.  No more remission.

I'm convinced, thanks to Judy Mikovit's research, that the Fibromyalgia bullet came from MMR vaccinations.  What bothers me is the billions of people now who have a dormant assassin, equal to, if not greater, than the test run they did before, that got many of us.  This dormant bomb could be activated by a DEW anytime to give them permanent daily symptoms described by Hertz.

I battled through the pain until my kids were adults; didn't have time or energy to focus on anything else.  Since then I've been jumping through the hoops of our health system, trying a few drugs short term with horrible side effects, all with the goal of reaching medicinal marijuana trials.

But that still won't necessarily be a cure, only a lovely bandaid.  So I decided over a week ago, with Abba's help and a few other experiences, to go cold turkey until I destroy this "thing" with everything I got on a spiritual level.  I felt a spiritual rising within, (one I had missed terribly for years), envelope me, nurture me, and give me confidence back to get off my knees and slay these f#ckers.

So far so good, pain has minimalized, I'm able to dance exercise, to loud Abba music of course, and have started going out daily with mum to walk and (very) slowly climb waterfall hills.

I am convinced cure and immunity, on a spiritual level, is needed so that it can be transmitted energetically into herd immunity to prevent a global epidemic of debilitated people far, far worse than the flu.  People will be so f#ucked up they will have no energy left to resist.  They will gobble up, like zombies, whatever crap the torturing controllers throw at them.

I don't doubt there are skilled people working on this already.  Time for me to refocus my contributions so I can help add to the energetic/spiritual immune system.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 24th September 2021 at 06:06.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2021), fifi (24th September 2021), Harmony (24th September 2021), Mike (24th September 2021), Patient (24th September 2021), Sunny (24th September 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    That's quite a thread title, a bit dramatic perhaps, and maybe even sensationalist. But I've been wondering...

I scroll yahoo news most days. And not a day goes by without an article being posted about some public figure that questioned covid or the vaccines in some way and has now died due to their alleged ignorance.

It's a "wacky" radio host who pointed out the failure of vaccines, or a "quack" popular fitness expert who suggested a supplement routine instead of the jab; it's the rogue influencer who recommended ivermectin, or the once vibrantly healthy marathoner who refused the jab...

They all invariably have one thing in common: they dared piss off the covid Gods and they paid with their lives. That's the implication. And most of these articles report some dramatic death bed lament, some Shatner-esque monologue delivered by the nearly dead imploring us all not to make the same mistake they did.

People dying is tragic and very serious business, but it all seems very silly and dramatic to me somehow. I've often wondered, did that really happen? Has someone made that up? Embellished at least? It just comes off as transparently propagandistic to me. Every time I read a headline like that my solar plexus goes into knots, and my 3rd eye morphs into a blinking red neon sign that reads, BULLSH!T..BULLSH!T..BULLSH!T...

What mechanism is in play here? Maybe it's my tinfoil hat speaking, but I've been wondering lately if these covid/jab rebels are being targeted in some way. By directed energy weapon? By some other means? Something much more mundane perhaps? Seems to me it happens way too often to be coincidence
    I get this feeling often these days.

I've posted about it here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...tching-a-movie

It boils down to more and more stuff looks faked, sounds ridiculous. Things are happening which stretch credulity ever further. Think of the reports from India of people lying dead in the streets where they used photographs from the chemical leak two years earlier.

I imagine most of us understand that there's an element of falsity in the news, but finding it used to be a lot more difficult. Now it's front and centre almost screaming out, this is nonsense.

Now I say this knowing that most in 'normie' world are still watching attentively. So my own and perhaps others perspectives won't be typical. As you tune out more and more of the propaganda it starts to lose its effectiveness, some of which comes from repetition.

However, as there's more and more mistakes, more and more things which don't add up there's no doubt more people are waking up to some extent or another.

So did they just become sloppy or complacent? Or is something else happening? It could be this:

or it could be a deliberate destruction of the spell the media has held over us. The talking heads may be under instruction to take ever more extreme positions until they lose the trust of more and more of their audience. The special effects guys may be told not to work so hard at the CGI, the makeup guys 'forget' to blur the lines where the masks attach and leave the original earlobes in view. More and more of these 'slips' start to surface and a ripple becomes a wave becomes a torrent.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 24th September 2021 at 08:06.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2021), Gemma13 (24th September 2021), Gwin Ru (24th September 2021), Harmony (24th September 2021), Mike (24th September 2021), Sunny (24th September 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Maybe there is a more appropriate thread for this but listen to this Australian professor:

They can not explain how covid cases in Australia that had NO CONTACT were contaminated. This professor tries to give some explanation with transmission from the air, but how does that go around the planet and how can cases jump up simultaneously in distant areas?

I stick to my previous hypothesis on other threads of there also being a spiritual aspect to this illness as if some archetypal charge from the past is being triggered.
    As the planet is moving into a new and higher dimension weird and sometimes deadly "covid" symptoms are appearing. Compare it to a bridge over a chasm and some do not make it and fall into it.

https://rumble.com/vndmc4-why-there-...ery-cases.html

Why There Is No Mystery To Covid's Mystery Cases

Rumble — We all know there are serious questions surrounding the origins of Covid-19 and the so-called vaccines.

This is part two of a four part series.

Professor Edward J (Ted) Steele is a molecular and cellular immunologist, geneticist and microbiologist and the author of six books and over 100 scientific research papers.

He conducted research and taught at the Australian National University’s John Curtin School of Medical Research and worked at The University of Toronto’s Ontario Cancer Institute, The Welcome Trust in the UK and The University of Wollongong. Professor Steele is a C.Y. O’Connor Foundation Life Fellow and currently lives and works in Melbourne consulting in cancer research and other areas of biomedical biotech R&D.

Since 2015, Professor Steele has been publishing on Cosmic Biology data, combining his biomedical genetic experience with the acknowledged founder of the new scientific discipline of Astrobiology, Professor N Chandra Wickramasinghe.

Professor Steele’s scientific background in molecular immunology and microbiology and his expertise in dimeric secretory IgA antibodies and immunity at mucosal surfaces such as the mouth, nose , respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts qualifies him to comment both on the performance of new “vaccines” for Covid-19 as well as on the origin Covid-19.

These subjects will be in explored in a special series on Asia Pacific Today.

Link for lecture: https://youtu.be/Ijc4mjiIquk

Links to all recent papers:
    https://independent.academia.edu/EdwardJSteele
    Last edited by Philippe; 26th October 2021 at 20:16.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Harmony (12th November 2021), Mike (12th November 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (12th November 2021), Mike (12th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread