Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: I Was Banned by Guide Xuefeng in Lifechanyuan

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 564 posts

Default I Was Banned by Xuefeng and Lifechanyuan

Hi dear all Avalon members, I am Jena. And I am sorry to tell all of you that just now, I share my anger to Guide Xuefeng of Lifechanyuan.

And he banned me from Lifechanyuan just now.

Because I share the true story about my family and my latest experience in the mental hospital.

Just as below:

The current situation is: because of my mental experience and plasmacellular mastitis , I can’t get well now. I have taken ten surgeries on my breast and the doctors in my hometown's mental hospital tells me that I have to remove my breasts to continue my life.

And because of this reason, my husband wants to break up with me. I like him at that time and because of my illness, I quit my job. I don't want to leave him at that time, because Lifechanyuan was totally banned in China, I was shocked and feel anger. I don't know how to calm him down and solve our problems. So I was crazy, I shout and cry loudly in my family, and my father-in-law worried me and asked what happened. But my husband was very angry and shouted sharply to his father:" Get away! you just like a ghost!" Oh my, I was scared. I can't believe, he is my husband?How can he say such rude and terrible words to his kin father? His words are like a sharp knife. I can feel that power, if he has gun, he must want to kill his father. This feeling scared me. So I want to leave the family and want my mother to know the truth. So I use my phone to record.

But my mother didn't believe me, and hate me, she was a cheater and always gives me and my husband pressure. I know it's my fault to make my mother keep secret with my husband and father-in-law. The secret is : I have mental problem because of I once fought with some chanyuan members in Lifechanyuan. I had gone to the mental hospital for six times. The first time is 40 days, the second time is 20 days, the third time is 5 days, the fourth time is 5 days, the fifth time is 5 days. The latest time is 10 days.

Now the question is, just because I said above truth on the inner website of Lifechanyuan and ponit out that Guide Xuefeng didn't get my heart approval to have sex with me, I speak the words like:

Guide Xuefeng, you are not deserved as a messenger of the Greatest Creator, you are not, because of me.

I didn't say words or send message to you to ask you to have sex with me at the year of 2012 when I was in the third branch.

But you, such an old man, come into my room and I can feel his sex desire to me, I was scared and then he sat in front of me and then ask me : what do you think of Lifechanyuan's model?

I already feel strongly about his sex desire, he is the founder of Lifechanyuan, and I have to follow him, because I like the life in the second home and enjoy it.

But in my heart, I was totally want to beat him to go way. but I can only try my best to say many words to stop his sex desire.

And last, he felt bored and asked me directly : I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, DO YOU AGREE?

I hd no money at that time, he gave me the money to buy ticket to fly to the second home at that time, and I work for the whole community.

And I treat him as the messenge of the Greatest Creator to me.

So, I have to say the word " agree".

And then, I hate him and all the men in Lifechanyuan. And then I saw two members crazy for the sex and love culture in Lifechanyuan.

So I beat some members in Xinjiang branch and become crazy in Nanjing.

And my old parents brought me home from Nanjing and then sent me to the churches first and then sent me to the mental hospital of my hometown.

Now my question is : what shall I do now? Lifechanyuan banned me because of Xuefeng. I will get divorced because my mental experience dut to Xuefeng's sex desire to me. I hope to build 256 branches of New Oasis for Life Communities around the world, But I hate Xuefeng's some personalities and don't like MOST OF Chinese members in Lifechanyuan.

What shall I do ?

Plz, tell me. thank you soo much.

Hope you can give me some kind advices, thank you soo much.

他对我的故事的原话大意是:我总是反复提到与他的性爱关系,他建议我不要做禅院草了,他不要负面的。他说我不分善恶好坏。他说我不是成熟的庄稼,我离成熟的庄稼十万八千里远。

His reply to my story is : you always mention the sex between us. you'd better not to be a chanyuan celestial. You are not ripe crop. you are far far from ripe crop. you don't know what good, bad, kind or evil are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Today I chat with sister Conlong.

She tells me that Xuefeng has already wisdrew my chanyuan name and says he doesn't want to have any relationship with me.

Now I feel sad in my heart but I have to be strong.

All of you are right, I have to build my own faith in God ( the Greatest Creator ) not only Xuefeng.

I need him but I don't have to beg him. He is not my God.

I will walk on my path first and learn God's wisdom from Xuefeng's articles.

Jena Wang

2021-9-9
    Last edited by xidaijena; 9th September 2021 at 03:15.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (7th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), Bluegreen (8th September 2021), bluestflame (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Denise/Dizi (8th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Gracy May (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Ioneo (7th September 2021), Matthew (7th September 2021), Nasu (7th September 2021), Olam (9th September 2021), Orph (13th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), Rhogar (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021), Wind (7th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,406 times in 257 posts

Default Re: I Was Banned by Guide Xuefeng in Lifechanyuan

I would like to offer you this, not what to do but what to think about.

If your husband doesn't support you, is he really worth staying with?
    If I remember correctly, for better or for worse.
    I don't condone marriage as an institution, but the words are meaningful to me.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Agape (7th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), bluestflame (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Ioneo (7th September 2021), Nasu (7th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richard S. (here)
    I would like to offer you this, not what to do but what to think about.

If your husband doesn't support you, is he really worth staying with?
    If I remember correctly, for better or for worse.
    I don't condone marriage as an institution, but the words are meaningful to me.
    Thank you for your kind offer.

My husabnd is just so so. Normal person. But I do really hate marraige now. May be I can find more boyfriends?

But the question is, i like Lifechanyuan model , and Xuefeng has such wisdom and ability to build more banches of New Oasis for Life Communities.

Jesus, i hate this kind of feelings. He tells me not to attact anybody, and then i attack only him!

and He banned me on the website and maybe Lifechanyuan.

He didn't like me.

I thought.

I called 110 and ask them how to deal with Xuefeng? They tell me, I shall ask Lawer.

Jesus, I can only ask the Greaest Creator.

I have to calm down and learn the values.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Nasu (7th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,864 times in 4,252 posts

Xijadena, you are wise beyond your age and experience.

That’s why I’ve told you: human life can get infinitely difficult and complicated, the war of some people against other people is all over the Planet,
    so is illness, countless illnesses, depression and stress are all shared emotions we get to understand by steps,
    levels, slowly like riding a big wave of consciousness,
    tidal wave of human awakenings that rise
    and subside.

Beware of “volunteering” 😅

That’s an old joke of course. But if you loath yourself for “work” more under someone’s else’s oath you are bound to suffer.

The question and whether your organisation would cover full medical expenses and emotional support came upon my mind as I was revising your work,
    how do you plan to care for people who need intensive medical care etc.

Soon after praising your guides so highly

you have come out bravely to acknowledge
    your personal situation .

I don’t think right at this point, that you should return to your hometown actually and throw yourself to clutches of mental institution.

Thinking of yourself as “celestial entity”
    rather than this thin human vessel would help.

Eventually, we all have to accept Life and the Existence of Higher Life

by own experience.

Either choice is the path you choose, leaving your husband and the whole community behind can’t be an easy choice.

I know you have support of all our Project Avalon members in taking your path to freedom ,
    if you are ready to take that path.

🙏🌟🦢

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Nasu (7th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021), xidaijena (7th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

That’s why I’ve told you: human life can get infinitely difficult and complicated, the war of some people against other people is all over the Planet,
    so is illness, countless illnesses, depression and stress are all shared emotions we get to understand by steps,
    and subside.

That’s an old joke of course. But if you loath yourself for “work” more under someone’s else’s oath you are bound to suffer.

The question and whether your organisation would cover full medical expenses and emotional support came upon my mind as I was revising your work,

I don’t think right at this point, that you should return to your hometown actually and throw yourself to clutches of mental institution.

by own experience.

Either choice is the path you choose, leaving your husband and the whole community behind can’t be an easy choice.

I know you have support of all our Project Avalon members in taking your path to freedom ,

🙏🌟🦢
    Thank you for your kind reply. I feel warm.

But I still have to be a normal person. and treat my husband nice and value the whole family now.

My mother's leg is broken. I have to take good care of her.

So, Guide Xuefeng, even he banned me on the inner website and wechat.

I also leave a meassage on his facebook.

I will read the chanyuan values and pray to the Greatest Creator then let Tao arrange my day.

I tell him: wait for me, I will sulrey go to Canada to look for him and chat with him and then follow him.

This is my oath and pray to the Greatest Creator for the prophesy of 2012.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Nasu (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,179 times in 2,203 posts

There seems to be many good things about the community. The real test of a spiritual leader is whether he/she can avoid abusing the power that they hold. I believe Xeufang took advantage of you, which makes me question what his real motives are. He was in a position of authority and had the ability to offer you many things that you wanted and he used that power to have sex with you. That is not ok. I understand he did not force you, but he manipulated you.

Humans seem to have a big problem dealing honorably when they are given authority. Not all, but many of them. I love the idea of your community as well, but having a supposed "enlightened" leader that manipulates people for sex than bans them if they talk about it is not honorable. You deserve to be treated with respect and kindness, we all do.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (7th September 2021), bluestflame (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Matthew (7th September 2021), Nasu (7th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021), xidaijena (7th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 times in 189 posts

Hi Jena. I’m so glad you trusted us enough to share this.
    Please re-read Pams above post again carefully.
    I have had these concerns for you for a long time.
    I know you are struggling with many different things.
    We care for you here and will give you words to help guide and encourage you.
    I am so glad you are letting us be your friends.
    Please re-read Pams post above carefully and think on the words.
    I’m sending you a hug🤗

Pamela

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Billy (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Nasu (7th September 2021), Pam (7th September 2021), toppy (7th September 2021), xidaijena (7th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Jena, you are in bad loop now, trust me to say
    that this situation has repeated itself many times already,
    and readers of the PA forum are especially familiar with such situations.

But hear me before you take a leap.

This is the inner logic:

you are divorcing honest husband
    because you fell out with Xue Feng ?

That can never play out well..

Forget all about the cult and following somebody.

Sure it’s a great idea but it’s NOT SELF SUSTAINABLE IDEA,
    requires lots of investment in fact
    so you all depend on wellness and wealth of your guide

and his situation depends on countless factors too.

He can have one thousand girlfriends.

Don’t trust he has the heart and place in his life for you
    and do not be disturbed by experience of one night.

If your husband loves you
    you both can move freely
    and choose your own life.

“Perhaps I can have more boyfriends”: honey,
    that’s really not the way to go these days
    or mingle in any sort of decent society.

People will spot you out almost immediately
    and what you’re after
    the next thing that may happen is that
    you may be kidnapped by one or another
    “noble gang”.

Gangs of today often come in good attire.

Tread safely but don’t hurt your life
    dreaming about Xue Feng,

not a genuine boyfriend to go with

and please be honest with yourself
    if you only can.

Peace &Love to you

🙏

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Mike Gorman (17th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021), xidaijena (7th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Jena, please read and think deeply about Agapes words. She has made an honest, caring effort to help you. Please think deeply on her words. We care. Please listen deeply🤗.

Pamela

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Franny (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021), xidaijena (7th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

and subside.

by own experience.

🙏🌟🦢
    Hi dear Agape,

I read your "Beware of “volunteering” again.

For me ,I want to say, chanyuan memebers are not volunteering. I don't know how to say other Chinese members in Lifechanyuan. but if you want to know, I will share pics and speak.

First, I will say, I am not volunteer. I said I had no money, means, I had no money than Xuefeng or many other chanyuan members.

But I have job at that time in the world, and I am a good worker. but the company is Taiwan company and I feel so strssed in the company. Maybe you know the reason, if you don't know, I can explain.

At that time, I always quarrel with some men leader in working shop, because they are people from Sichuan and Henan Province. I don't understand why they always quarrel with my leader Calvin Chen who is nice person but has no power in Money of the company. My job is helping him to push the Chinese leader to work hard and making goods. But at that time, I was heartbroken to tears for many times when seeing Chinese leaders working sooo hard but get very very little money and many workers are nice uncles and aunties to me. I can't bear it. It was in 2010, and my salary is about 1620 RMB. And Every morning in the company, all the office workers including me are abused by the office director for about half an hour or one hour. And no rest. Even on Sunday, no rest, especailly the office workers. who rest, will be aboused by the the office director. And you'd better live in the company, otherwise, you have to work unitl 9 pm every day. You shouldn't always sit in the office, you must always go to working places and you should have a look and study from workshop.

No money add for the overtime. Only 1620 RMB for every month.Until one year later, my salary becomes 1725 RMB. I surely have money to buy ticket to the Second Home from Huai'an to Yunnan. But my mother was poor at that time, and I have to give money to her and raise the family. so I choose to buy train ticket to Yunnan. But when I prayed the Greatest Creator for 2012 prophesy and the hatred of the boring job on 2011-2-19, I found Xuefeng and Lifechanyuan on 2011-2-26. And buy Xuefeng Corpus and Chanyuan Corpus on Taobao, it is called about 700 RMB for eight books( can't remeber the exact money, sorry), and start to read. To be honest, I had a baby before but just one-night, and I have to abortion it because of my job. That is also the key reason why I go to the temple of my hometown to pray for Buddha and hate my job. And I also hate the seciety because of my teacher Wanyan. I will share her story later.

So, the Greatest Creator heard me prayer, I found Xuefeng and Lifechanyuan on the webiste because of Mars' boy's prophesy. And then I become to be a chanyuan celestial on 2011-3-21.

I use three months to communicate with Chinese chanyuan members, just because Xuefeng is the messenger and When I enter in the inner website and seeing those loving words, don't know how to do or how to say, he sends me a personal message and tell me : 多打情骂俏吧,看看她们的心灵多美,越露骨的越美。join us to say loving and sexy words, the more you praise, the more you will find their heart and soul are beautiful.

So I learned and try my best to do it, because they like use Chinese poetry to speak love. Oh my, I hate Chinese poetry, it's too difficult for me to remember. But I did it.

And then after three months, I have the qulified to live in the community. So I diecide to the Second Home on 2011-6-30. I already bought the train ticket to Yunnan, but Zhengxin Celestial wants to buy ticket for me, I thank him but refused. But at that time, Xuefeng say, accept it. It's the Second Home giving you. That is the story of why and How I enter the Second Home.

I will continue. Thanks.

Hugs and Love

Jena Xidai

It was me and QC Grace at that time.

Last edited by xidaijena; 7th September 2021 at 22:09.
    I once lived in Chinese Largest Ecovillage —New Oasis for Life Community of Lifechanyuan. I hope to be a light worker to spread God's love and hope one day, I can live in more communities around the world. May God bless.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Jill (7th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    There seems to be many good things about the community. The real test of a spiritual leader is whether he/she can avoid abusing the power that they hold. I believe Xeufang took advantage of you, which makes me question what his real motives are. He was in a position of authority and had the ability to offer you many things that you wanted and he used that power to have sex with you. That is not ok. I understand he did not force you, but he manipulated you.

Humans seem to have a big problem dealing honorably when they are given authority. Not all, but many of them. I love the idea of your community as well, but having a supposed "enlightened" leader that manipulates people for sex than bans them if they talk about it is not honorable. You deserve to be treated with respect and kindness, we all do.
    I understand you, dear Pam. But the question is, we are Chinese people.

Guide Xuefeng is a powerful man in my heart. He "has" to make love with me. Now I can understand why he has sex desire to me now. Because, I am not ugly and full of ability. I am not a normal woman in his eyes.

Now I will share my story of who I really am.

Jena Xidai

Sorry, dear Pam, I use the wrong words about" has to". It's my fault to hate men and scare men first and then second, I think Guide Xuefeng is old and unly in my eyes, I think he has no qualified to make love with me.

This is why I hate him. I am sorry. 我想反的了~I thought totally wrong in my heart to Guide Xuefeng.

If I can accept Xuefeng, then I will or can accept every men in the community. But on the contrary, I only refused Xuefeng and accept what I like only for five people and five times. So I don't have much sexual experience in the community but only the family love with old brothers and sisters. I like a workaholic, only work on the website to spread values. I like a member called Zhishi Celstial. he is young and gentle but we don't have same job values together, so I seldom chat with him but only like him. but when knows he is falling love with other young girl and hurt one of our sisters, I stop to look for him again.

Okay, sex topic, just stop here. I will share the memories of my sisters.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 7th September 2021 at 22:06.
    I once lived in Chinese Largest Ecovillage —New Oasis for Life Community of Lifechanyuan. I hope to be a light worker to spread God's love and hope one day, I can live in more communities around the world. May God bless.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Jill (7th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I remember that once a member of you ask me, do I learn self-defense, now I will share the story of my teacher Wanyan.

This is her story in Chinese:

26岁无锡女大学老师不堪“潜规则”致精神崩溃跳楼自杀

https://bnn.co/news/gb/yuanqing/2011...09142005.shtml

You can use Google Translation to read.

And she is loved loved love teacher.

You can feel my love to her from below pics:

She is so nice, beautiful and full of ablity, and working so hard.

she looks like an angel in my eyes.

These are my senior schoolmates, they treat me so nice.

and these are my lovely and good friends in my school.

Teacher Wang Yan only taught me on freshman. So I use my scholarship to learn jeet kune do in Wuxi.

I studied hard about Kongfu, and only battle with men. I never and don't like battle with women.

So, you may know me some now. right?

I want to build 256 branches of the communities just because I want to Teacher Wan Yan and my whole family to live in the community model life.

Now I will start share the happy stories in the Second Home.

Sorry, I shall to add my roommates and my family pics with you.

my roommates

my family

My room mates are nice to me, but I feel lonely all the time. It seems that we don't have many values or words to talk. And I like to make friends with the whole college. And they always work so hard to study books, and I always go to join the Taekwondo Club activities and I also go out to find part time job to make money or get experience.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 7th September 2021 at 21:54.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Icare (7th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (7th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Can you answer my post? Can you tell us what you thought about Agapes post? Can you respond to each of her thoughts she kindly gave you? Can you do this without more pictures and videos of Lifechanyuan? Can you respond from your heart? Can you address the thoughts caring members have tried to share with you? Can you answer Agape point by point, without posting more videos and pictures? I’m trying to hear YOUR thoughts.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Agape (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Bluegreen (8th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), xidaijena (8th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I need to also say Jena, you have been through so many difficulties.
    And you are such a sincere energetic seeker. Your heart shines through. We are get confused and need the advice of a trusted Friend we want to be that Friend to you. Thank you for your trust. I am so glad you are here.

Pamela

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Mike (7th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), wondering (10th September 2021), xidaijena (8th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Story one:

Introduction of Our Community - the 1st Branch

http://www.newoasisforlife.org/new/f...thread&tid=244

You can see the pic and introduction on the website.

and this is the video :

I love this place soo much.

this is calld 静心苑

Zhaoming Celestial, he is so nice to me, he is 180 cm and always has a smile on his face.

Shujie Celestial, not handsome but kind to me

Left is Xingjun Celestial, right is Wuhua Celestial.

They are nice to me, but Xiangjun seems to like me...lol I treat them as my father.

Shen gong and the younger woman Qionghuang are couple. I like Shengong so much, he is strong but very polite to me. I call him as "Kungfu Panda". Qionghuang is like my mother. I love her so much. They are both kind to me.

Sorry, I don't know the granny. But I know others. Guide Xuefeng, Jinxing and Zhiche. Two sisters , I both like. I didn't meet Jinxing, but she always says kind words to warm my heart on the inner website. I like Zhiche, I will share her story in Qingema Farm.

This is my loved sister —Conglong. She is Chinese but lives in New Zealand.

This is Bian Celstial. She is a strict "Mother" but really kind in heart to children.

My loved sister —Ailian, and Zhengxin likes her...lol

Conglong and Ailian are twins. I respect and love them both.

They play a game and Zhengxin is happy to get lover...lol

Sister Conglong is soo beautiful and the man Wenshi is so nice to me and a real gentleman.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (8th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (8th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Can you answer my post? Can you tell us what you thought about Agapes post? Can you respond to each of her thoughts she kindly gave you? Can you do this without more pictures and videos of Lifechanyuan? Can you respond from your heart? Can you address the thoughts caring members have tried to share with you? Can you answer Agape point by point, without posting more videos and pictures? I’m trying to hear YOUR thoughts.
    I will try, sorry. Because, I love using pics to say something. I am now seeing her question.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (8th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I think that your “mother spirit” is flowing over
    that’s why you are producing lots of extra plasma
    and that’s why you have symptoms of mastitis 🤫😄

The condition is long lasting and requires
    conservative approach to address correctly,

such as omitting most animal products especially fats
    from your diet but also any sugar loads
    that ultimately participate in condensation of plasma
    clusters in your veins and cells.

You may improve your condition
    also by many herbs, regular doses of vit C or lemon juice
    ( every morning or three times a day till improvement is noticed),
    green tea, aloe Vera and other de-tox herbs
    while omitting most fats and high sugars from your diet.

Some olive or almond oil may help instead, on salads.

There are many reasons why you want to get better
    because the condition affects your body in general
    and tends to form extra cellular pads in other body parts,
    later in life.

Sorry for this bit but please consider the problem as serious...

I hope that your community will understand
    that this condition can be addressed
    and help you to grow and transform
    to the advanced being you truly are

Thank you for coming forwards and sharing with us

🙏🐨💫🌈

Also you can take some acetylcysteine 600 mg effervescent tablets , regularly , they are generally available without prescription though they happened to be sold out last year because of COVID.

Acetylcysteine is useful in many pulmonary conditions, nasal congestion and any other excessive mucus formations including hereditary conditions like cystic fibrosis.
    It actively participates in breaking down of plasma and protein clusters.

It would have to be taken in high doses for your condition
    but it’s not that expensive so you can’t afford treatment.

Just read your post bellow and I applaud your decision of returning to your mum,

Life is bigger than we thought ..

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 8th September 2021 at 01:44.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (8th September 2021), xidaijena (8th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Agape;1450526]
    Quote Xijadena, you are wise beyond your age and experience.
    First,thank you for kind praise, dear Agape. But to be honest, except westerners, all Chinese people I met or I know think I am crazy and arrogant and know nothing about the society and the reality even truth. Especially Xuefeng and chanyuan members. They blame and seldom say good words to me after I leave the community.
    Maybe because they don't know how to say good words to warm my sad heart. So this is maybe also the reason I hate them.

Quote That’s why I’ve told you: human life can get infinitely difficult and complicated, the war of some people against other people is all over the Planet,
    and subside.
    Oh yes, you are right. But I want to emphasize that our community and my life are peaceful. It is not complex. My illness is because of my job , my experience and my family. The war is in my heart. Heart is key point. So I need to peace my heart. and how? Use Xuefeng's wisdom. which? Lifechanyuan values.

Quote That’s an old joke of course. But if you loath yourself for “work” more under someone’s else’s oath you are bound to suffer.
    Suffering is all over the world. marriage ,family, job , money are all bad things. I hate hospital, I hate birth, I like children but I hate the education in China now. They are crazy! The children became mechine to study. no real laughter, no real nature life. only study, only learn dancing, English, music...ect. learn, learn, learn.

Job is terrible. When you know nothing, you have to learn something. when you know somthing, they will give you more thing to do. if you are perfect or wonderful, oh, great, you will be dying. Money is crazy thing. I hate Money.

But in the community, yes, you are right, I made myself like a machine but it is okay for me, because nobody cares me only God and my heart. Yes, Guide Xuefeng will wrote articles to guide your job or arrange something. But if you don't like, or can't do it, he will know and we do have lifemeeting and inner website to speak out. Every body will give their opinions and then Guide will see and decide. Till now, Guide never pushes me to do something. I know what I will do and will create. and because my job is working on the line, so , we have to work in the field for two hours every day. To be honest, I like working in the field much better than working on the website...lol it makes me feel so peaceful and I can chat with most chanyuan members but Guide wants me to continue working on the website. Till now, I know why.

Quote The question and whether your organisation would cover full medical expenses and emotional support came upon my mind as I was revising your work,
    Yes, the whole community will cover all medical expenses and emotional support for the community member not for chanyuan celestials. The whole community will care for people who need intensive medical care.

Quote Soon after praising your guides so highly

I know what you mean. And I will not go to the mental hospital again. I take the medicine, it can calm down my emotion. I have my mother, I need to stay with her.

Quote Thinking of yourself as “celestial entity”

by own experience.
    Sorry, I can't think myself as "celestial entity" as you, I don't have that power or experience. I am a normal person. I have to eat, wear, live and transport.

Quote Either choice is the path you choose, leaving your husband and the whole community behind can’t be an easy choice.
    Yes, you are right. I can't do it. My husband treats me nice, I still like him and want him to stay with me forever. but I can't be such selfish. he needs a better life and wife. He is a good man. He can find a good lady to have baby and live a peaceful life. To me, I will surely follow Guide. I already contact with him on facebook, and tell him that , I will break up with my husband next year. At that time, I will live with my mother, and see what will I do then.

Quote I know you have support of all our Project Avalon members in taking your path to freedom ,

Can you tell me what the path is? I'm sorry I don't get it.

Jena Xidai

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (8th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    I need to also say Jena, you have been through so many difficulties.
    And you are such a sincere energetic seeker. Your heart shines through. We are get confused and need the advice of a trusted Friend we want to be that Friend to you. Thank you for your trust. I am so glad you are here.

Pamela
    I did it, hope you can get me.

Sure, I welcome all of you to be my friends.

Though I didn't see your pics, I do like all of you to me. The feelings and words make me feel that we are one.

Jena Xidai

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Agape, you are a golden soul. I’ve always known that. And your words for Jenas health are wise.
    At this time perhaps it is best not to confuse the conversation to that degree.
    Jena I know you are reading this.
    I was very happy to read your response in post number 8.
    I am excited to hear your response to Agapes earlier post. Point by point. No videos. No pictures. No Lifechanyuan. Just the beautiful soul of Jena talking and addressing each thing Agape and Pam discussed. Talk about your doubts. Your confusion. Ask us specific questions. Answer our specific questions. No videos. No pictures.
    Speak to us as a close Friend. We will listen.

Pamela

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), xidaijena (8th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast