+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Powerful 7.1 earthquake strikes southwest Mexico

1. Link to Post #1
    Earthquake Reporter (automated reports) EMSC's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Powerful 7.1 earthquake strikes southwest Mexico

Magnitude Mw 7.1Region GUERRERO, MEXICODate time 2021-09-08 01:47:51.5 UTCLocation 17.15 N ; 99.67 WDepth 40 km

More...

2. Link to Post #2
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Powerful 7.1 earthquake strikes southwest Mexico

Hi dear Avalon members,

Yesday, I watched Douyin ( Chinese tic tok) and the first video was this report.

I was shocked and worried about Mexican.

Because Guide Xuefeng also wrote an article about the last warning yesterday.

This is news webiste:

Powerful earthquake strikes southwest Mexico

https://www.wsj.com/articles/powerfu...co-11631066660

This is the video:

Strange, the video in Youtube is quite different from Chinese Douyin. Chinese doyin 's report looks like very very terrible thing. But Youtube looks like a lttle normal.

And now plz allow me to use this news to share tonight dream and my past dream. I want to hear your voices about the news, my dreams and Guide Xuefeng's today's article. It makes me feel a little scared, I hope we can pray and create a better Mother Earth together.

Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is:

Guide Xuefeng's yesterday's article:

最后时刻的警示

浑沌元初

我在人间传道已整整十八年了,早已告知人们会发生什么并告知大家应当走什么道,说不说是我的事,听不听是你们的事,当你面临困局甚至死亡,不能责怪上帝,更不能责怪神佛仙圣,因为路已指明,你不走,只能责怪你自己 。

大净化很快要开始了,在这最后时刻,给你们一点警示,愿能护佑你平安度过劫难。

不要试图躲避困局和死亡,无处可躲,唯有点亮心中的神灯,让上帝进驻你心中,祈祷上帝为你减轻痛楚并保佑你平安。

摒弃一切,唯有拥抱上帝,让上帝在你血液里流淌,在你毛发里发光,在你意识里发令,在你迷惑时引导你。

不要再花费更多时间和精力读有字书了,读无字天书,万事万物万象就是上帝的话语,变化的万象是上帝在给你们宣示他的旨意和警示,请阅读上帝的书,上帝的书是没有文字的,只有图像和现象。

当沙漠里洪水泛滥,当热带之地降雪,当寒冷之地高温,当黑天鹅奇异地降临在不可思议的地方,你们当警醒,大净化即将要开始了。

当毁灭人类的陨石被拦截,当天空中出现你们从未看到过的情景,你们当明白,地球是有守护神的,地球是有管理者的,守护神和管理者已经忍受不了人类对自然的破坏,忍耐已达到极限,即将出手遏制罪恶。

停止崇拜任何神、任何佛、任何仙圣、任何伟人和领袖,崇拜大自然吧!崇拜山河大地,崇拜昆虫草木,崇拜日月星辰,崇拜一切自然之物,因为那就是崇拜上帝。

不要再为金钱物质奔波,物质财富救不了人,即便有上亿资产,即便躲到了认为最安全的地方,自身身上自发出现的一种痘浑身都是,表皮和内里都出,会在奇痒难耐中失去生命。

不要去跟随和维护权势,权势是谎言和假相的策源地,跟随了,就与魔鬼为伍了,下场凄惨。

不要寻找救世主,不要被有大神通的人迷惑,因为那是真理的假相。

不要相信和跟随任何自称能救人的大师、天使、基督、大佛、大仙等等类似人物,他们是泥菩萨过河——自身难保的人,跟了会掉进坑里失去被救的机会。

不要听信通灵者的神话,你根本不知道他们通的是什么灵,那跟赌博没什么性质的不同。

所有神神叨叨的事没有好事,所有偷偷摸摸的事都是鬼事,要小心。

不要跟着大众走,那是通往迷茫和被奴役之路。

当你触目所及皆死亡气息,你会感到极度的恐惧,所以提前寻找三五知己同住同吃同行,这样可以度过恐惧的大海。

饥饿难耐极端困苦时,千万不要去偷盗抢劫,更不要去伤害生命,保持住你灵魂的纯洁和生命的光芒。
    令人绝望的号声会从四面八方传来,唯有点亮心中的神灯,坚信上帝,坚信因果,坚信自己正走在上帝之道上,你才能爬过绝望的泥淖。

过去,靠善良慈悲和爱示人,度人,救人,现在,慈悲善良和爱已经救不了人,只能启动程序拯救大自然包括应当被拯救的人。

死人的事让死人们去处理,你当仰望灵山,不达灵山不要停下行进的脚步,死也要死在前往灵山的路上。

公元二零二一年九月

Google translate:

Last time warning

Hundun Yuanchu ( Guide Xuefeng's 法号)

I have been preaching in the world for eighteen years. I have already told people what will happen and what way to go. It is my business to say or not, it is your business to listen or not. When you are facing a dilemma or even death, you can’t Blame God, let alone the gods, Buddhas, and immortals, because the road has been pointed out. You can only blame yourself if you don't go.

The Great Purification is about to begin soon. At this last moment, I will give you a little warning, and I hope I can protect you from the disaster.

Don't try to escape from predicament and death. There is nowhere to hide. Just light up the magic lamp in your heart. Let God enter your heart and pray that God will relieve your pain and bless you.

Abandon everything, only embrace God, let God flow in your blood, shine in your hair, give orders in your consciousness, and guide you when you are confused.

Don’t spend more time and energy on reading books with words. Read the books without words. Everything and everything is the word of God. The changing things are God’s announcement of his will and warnings to you. Please read God’s book, God’s The book has no words, only images and phenomena.

When the desert floods, when the tropical land is snowing, when the cold land is hot, when the black swan arrives in an incredible place, you should be alert, the great purification is about to begin.

When the meteorite that destroys mankind is intercepted and a scene you have never seen before appears in the sky, you should understand that the earth has a guardian god, and the earth has a manager. The guardian god and the manager can no longer endure the human beings to nature. Destruction, patience has reached its limit, and it is about to take action to curb evil.

Stop worshiping any god, any buddha, any immortal saint, any great man and leader, and worship nature! Worship the mountains, rivers and earth, worship insects, plants, worship the sun, moon and stars, worship all natural things, because that is worship of God.

Stop rushing for money and material, material wealth cannot save people. Even if you have hundreds of millions of assets, even if you hide in the safest place, you will spontaneously appear all over your body, the epidermis and the inside will come out, and you will be itchy. Lost his life in the process.

Don't follow and defend power. Power is the source of lies and falsehoods. Following it, you will be in the company of the devil, and you will end up miserably.

Don't look for a savior, don't be deceived by people with great supernatural powers, because that is the illusion of truth.

Don't believe and follow any masters, angels, Christs, Buddhas, immortals, and other similar figures who claim to be able to save people. They are mud bodhisattvas crossing the river-people who cannot protect themselves, and will fall into the pit and lose the chance of being saved.

Don't listen to the myth of psychics. You don't know what spirits they communicate with. That is not different from gambling.

All the things that gossip is nothing good, and all the sneaky things are ghosts, so be careful.

Don't follow the masses, that is the road to confusion and enslavement.

When you feel the breath of death everywhere you can see, you will feel extreme fear, so look for three or five confidants in advance to live and eat together, so that you can get through the sea of ​​fear.

When hunger is intolerable and extreme hardships, don’t steal or rob, let alone hurt your life, and keep your soul’s purity and life’s light.
    Desperate trumpets will be heard from all directions, only a little light in the heart, firmly believe in God, firmly believe in cause and effect, firmly believe that you are walking on the way of God, you can climb through the quagmire of despair.

In the past, relying on kindness, compassion and love to show people, save others, and save people, now compassion, kindness and love can no longer save people, and only start procedures to save nature, including those who should be saved.

Let the dead people deal with the matter of the dead. You should look up to Lingshan. Don’t stop walking if you don’t reach Lingshan. If you die, you must die on the way to Lingshan.

September 2021

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russia rocked by meteor explosion

https://www.theverge.com/2013/2/15/3...osion-reported

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·

My two wired and unbelievble dreams:

One is in the end of 2014, after I wrote the letter of that " I Want to Beat Xi to Death" for Lifechanyuan, then I dreamed the yellow but beautiful yellow energy in the feild and I dreamed one of our members —Masi Celetial. Then the next day, I wanted to work hard in the field to show the truth of Lifechanyuan, but when I close to the chanyuan members in the field together, I can feel something very power and then I follow that power to do what I like, but at last, I fought with some chanyuan members and was beaten by Hengde Celestial and Cien Celestial to die and I cried for my mother's help and then I said:"God, plz help me."in my heart and then Cien began to slap me three times and then I became alive.

And then I was brought by Shengong Celestails back to Kataier Farm. I was sleepy and then till to the night , I heard Xuefeng was back and say nothing. I was shcoked and then became crazy to abuse to all those chanyuan members. And Hengde Celestial still wanted to beat me but Xuefeng stopped and asked me that why Hengde Celestial beated you? I answered HE IS MY FATHER. and then I went back to my room and see one of our sisters —Baichuan Celetsial. She was totally scared me. I shouted to her loudly and very angrily like a man:" You say you love me? This is true me, do you still love? love me?" Baichuan was tearing. I saw her tear and suddenly changed back into girl's voice:" hurry up, baichuan, go out. be quick or I will not be controlled to beat you. Go!" and after she left. My heart was sooo painful. It feels as if a knife were being twisted in it. Then I reminds of Jesus's death. I askes God, :" Does Father Jesus feel the same in his heart when he was crucified on the cross?" Even worse my dysmenorrhea was coming at the same time. Too painful, heart is painful and lower abdomen is more painful. I only wanted somebody to stay with me and care for me. But no body. At that time, I was falling in love with Mingyang Celetial but he was not allowed to live in Xinjiang Community. And I endured the huge pain and crying to look for Guide Xuefeng, he was staying on bed with her crying wife —Ehuang Celestial. I cried and beg him to find Mingyang and let him to stay with me. Guide Xuefeng said OK, and nod his head. Then I went back to my room and wait. Maybe God's heard me and cares me, I was sleeing and but there was a message from our inner website sent by Guide Xuefeng to me which says NO in my brain. And then I dreamd many foreigners came to Kataier Farm and takes a lot of pics. and I was broght to a bathroom by Dantong and Lingzi Celestial to see many male foreigners gently helping me to bath. and then I didn't feel painful and sleep well till the morning. (the next few days were my crazy behaviors in Qingema Farm to ask them to look for Mingyang Celestial).

The other is just now I dream my place's sky is grey and I see one small moon and a red star. I didn't feel scared in my heart but I know something will happen. then I saw there is a "pic" like a mushroom place, it is near me, and I ask my husband to bring the people around us to go into the mushroom place. and then I saw a "pic " that two dogs and a cat are using their tails into the latrines to get water? and suddenly I saw very clear water in front of me, then I ask my husband :" hurry up, get the clear water for all of us. and One strong woman holds onto my arm and want to follow me, but I don't agree. and then I see a guy and I rememer little and my husband wakes up and so does I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shall we pary together? I will share music video about Mother Nature.

Hope I didn't bother every of you. If it is, I will be sorry. But I have to share or I will can't stop my heart's motivation.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 8th September 2021 at 20:21.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th September 2021), mab777 (9th September 2021), Mercedes (8th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), pyrangello (8th September 2021), Stephanie (8th September 2021), Wind (9th September 2021)

4. Link to Post #3
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Powerful 7.1 earthquake strikes southwest Mexico

灵山指的是道家说的蓬莱山,也就是禅院文集里的极乐界仙岛群岛洲里的一座山。

Lingshan(Spiritual Mountain) means the Penglai Mountain of Taoism which means Bodhisattva Guan lives there. It is also about Buddha's teahcings.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 8th September 2021 at 20:23.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2021), Mercedes (8th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), pyrangello (8th September 2021), Wind (9th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread