+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vaxx shedding and effects on animals (pets)

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Vaxx shedding and effects on animals (pets)

There has been discussion on shedding and the effects on humans who have not been vaxxed. Some of that discussion mentioned that there can also be effects on animals (pets)...though not much discussion in that area.

As I posted previously, my father is suffering from vascular dementia...and as such, my step mother (and my father) will not allow me to come into contact with them unless I get vaccinated, as they have drank the kool-aid of the MSM. As such, I have started doing Zoom calls with them. However, my sister decided to get vaxxed 1 month ago so that she could visit my father.

This past weekend, my sister drove from Ottawa to Toronto to visit my father...and stayed overnight here at my condo on Saturday night and departed the next morning. After she left....I noticed that one of my cats was not acting right. He hardly moved...looked as though he was about to have a seizure (literally looked like he was trying not to fall over)...had no interest in food or water. I was VERY concerned...and monitored him throughout the day. I also closed the bedroom door where my sister had slept (as it occurred to me that there may be some lingering effects from the bed / sheets).

Yesterday he seemed to return to his normal self...moving quite a lot and demanding to be fed, per usual.

Do I have any evidence that this was directly related to my sister's recent vaccination?? No, I do not. However, he has never acted this way in the 11 years I have had him. Note that my other cat stayed in my sun room the entire time she was here...and had absolutely no contact with her...while my cat that was affected did have contact with her.

I'm posting this as a warning to others out there who have pets that may come into contact with people who are vaccinated. I have no info on this "shedding" as it relate to animals...or perhaps it only happens to certain animals...I simply have no idea. I doubt I will fin any info on this online as stuff like this is being covered up. I fear that if my cat had any prolonged contact with my sister...he would not have survived.

If anyone has anything they can share in this regard....personal experience...internet links....anything.....I'd be very appreciative.

Stay safe people...and turn off the MSM!!

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Anna70 (8th September 2021), avid (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (8th September 2021), bluestflame (8th September 2021), Brigantia (8th September 2021), DeeMetrios (10th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2021), Eva2 (8th September 2021), Franny (8th September 2021), Gracy (8th September 2021), Gwin Ru (8th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Ioneo (8th September 2021), Mike (8th September 2021), Pam (8th September 2021), Patient (8th September 2021), Tintin (8th September 2021), toppy (8th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Vaxx shedding and effects on animals (pets)

Hi Dave. Well the personal experience I have with this is I have 3 dogs, have been fully vaccinated for 4+ months now, and have noticed no ill effects on them (or anyone else for that matter).

*** However, that may have something to do with me enforcing a mask mandate around the house and property at all times for dogs and people alike, and we are very diligent at social distancing from one another.

Just kidding

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Thank you Dave. This entire situation is grave indeed. We try as family members to talk to our family members and find we are unable to get through and we watch in horror as they vax up. My best wishes go out to you and your family. This whole thing is a horror show. Enough to make a grown man cry. Just for the sake of data sharing. There is an older woman I deal with occasionally through work. She is fully vaccinated so I try to keep our interactions short, but on the occasions I've had to spend fifteen minutes or more with her I've felt over come with extreme weakness, like in coming down with something, I then sleep it off and usually feel better by morning. Also, the branch where this woman works had to close down completely within two weeks of her getting her second shot due to everyone in her branch getting sick. She had told me conspiratorially how non of these folks were vaccinated, kind of line they disserved it. I sometimes wonder if it wasn't some kind of shedding, spiked proteins or the virus itself from this very vaccinated woman causing all her co-workers to get sick.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2021), DeeMetrios (10th September 2021), graciousb (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (8th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Mike (8th September 2021), Spellbound (8th September 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Hi Dave. Well the personal experience I have with this is I have 3 dogs, have been fully vaccinated for 4+ months now, and have noticed no ill effects on them (or anyone else for that matter).

*** However, that may have something to do with me enforcing a mask mandate around the house and property at all times for dogs and people alike, and we are very diligent at social distancing from one another.

Just kidding
    What I hope for you is that you had a placebo. As you know now, the plan is to just keep jabbing and seriously what I wish for all humans is that they will stop NOW with whatever step they are on. I listened to Lee Merrick yesterday who said in her opinion, to take a jab now is like those who died on the last day of a war. She thinks the whole thing will unravel soon and we should delay delay delay succumbing to the pressures to participate.

I listened to the absolutely stellarly PROMINENT cardiology researcher and physician Peter McCullough Yesterday with Alex Jones. He said two shocking things to me. One is that the jab IS transmitting illness to the unjabbed (he mentions 4 weeks as a likely time frame?). The other thing that I have heard elsewhere is that the Delta variant (or whatever is going around now) is TOUGH and needs treatment RIGHT AWAY.

If we can be affected by the jab second hand, then our animals may be also IMO.

My experience is that I work as a massage therapist and have been around many jabbed people. Earlier in late spring I went through a period of feeling absolutely exhausted by the end of my days and hear that extreme fatigue is a hallmark of the current symptoms. Then I felt like I started reviving and coincidentally had really stepped up my vitamins/minerals supplements as recommended.

About 6 weeks ago my older miniature dachshund (not sure how old but at least 14) started acting one evening as if just did not feel "well". He loves walks and started balking. That had happened before and the PEMF device Actipatch seemed to help. However, before 24 hours had passed, he was in his bed and in early evening died. No obvious symptoms except he acted TIRED and a little weak... Everyone tells me that this is unusual to just die with no real symptoms in 24 hours?

IMO if WE can be helped by supplements to ward off whatever it is we are facing, so may our pets? I have read that vitamin c is produced by all pets except guinea pigs but that pets need more when ill. I am not sure about the other supplements WE need but Ivermectin is obviously OK for all animals (hehe). The other thing, IMO swabbing all our nostrils with dilute povidone sounds important! I am linking an interview with my most favored source from the last 48 hours. The Peter McCullough advice for TREATMENT of symptoms is at 56:22

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DeeMetrios (10th September 2021), DNA (8th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2021), Gwin Ru (8th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), Mike (8th September 2021), Spellbound (8th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread