+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kyle Odom

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Kyle Odom

Interesting case here, the subject in question is Kyle Odom, who pleaded guilty to shooting the pastor of a church he believed to be a shape shifting alien. He ended up with a fairly short sentence of 10 years due to insanity. This link will bring you to his manifesto which at one point he printed and threw it over the fence at the White House.

While reading you can definitely draw parallels to schizophrenic delusions and behaviors yet that which he experienced tends to be something I believe is at least somewhat real. Check it out, super trippy!

https://images.nymag.com/images/2/da...-manifesto.pdf

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th September 2021), selinam (8th September 2021), Siphonemis (8th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,632 times in 20,810 posts

Default Re: Kyle Odom

• Shooting suspect claims Martians control earth:

• Kyle Odom makes first court appearance on attempted murder charge:

• Suspect Kyle Odom claims shooting victim a 'Martian' on Facebook:

• Priest Lake mother knows firsthand about Kyle Odom's struggle:

• Surveillance images show Odom in church before shooting:

Am fully aware that (mainstream) media never ever shows the real bigger picture ... it is just their (limited) spin on it ... having some elements of truth.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2021 at 12:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (9th September 2021), selinam (8th September 2021), Zionbrion (8th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Kyle Odom

Quote: "100% Sane (?), 0% Crazy (?): The True (?), Amazing Story of the Man Who Couldn’t Stand Hypersexual Martians" unquote.

Kyle Odom

On March 6, 2016, Idaho state police launched a manhunt for 30 year old Kyle Odom, a fugitive in the shooting of Rev. Tim Remington, an Evangelical pastor at the Altar Church in Coeur d’Alene. According to news reports, Odom ambushed Remington in the church’s parking lot, shooting the pastor in the head and back multiple times before high-tailing it from the scene.

Remington, who survived the shooting, had appeared the previous day with Senator Ted Cruz at an event hosted by the Cruz presidential campaign, which led to speculation that the shooting was politically motivated. As it turned out, a purely political motivation wasn’t actually the case. It had more to do with Martians, one of whom was the aforementioned Rev. Remington, at least according to Kyle Odom. Odom, a former Marine, apparently shot Rev. Remington on the grounds that he thought he “was part of a vast alien conspiracy to enslave the human race.”

• Thumb drive containing Kyle Odom’s anti-Martian manifesto that was sent to an Idaho media outlet.
    The same day of the shooting, Odom released a manifesto to the media which claimed that “Martians” had infiltrated Congress, and that he wasn’t going to let them get away with it! Odom’s manifesto included a list of “notable Martians” that was non-partisan, including both sides of the political aisle from Elizabeth Warren to Devin Nunes with a little bit of Mitch McConnell thrown in for good measure.

• Needless to say, the Remington shooting launched a massive manhunt for Mr. Odom, who somehow eluded the Idaho law enforcement dragnet and made his way to our nation’s capital. On March 8, Odom drew the attention of Secret Service agents when he was caught tossing a thumb drive and some documents over the White House fence. Among these items was his aforementioned anti-Martin manifesto in addition to a personal letter to President Obama, who Odom apparently didn’t consider to be a Martian, and I guess was trying to enlist in his crusade to reveal the Martian menace threatening our nation.

Portrait of a Martian from Odom’s manifesto.

In short order, Secret Service agents detained Odom, and when they ran his name through a law enforcement data base were alerted to an arrest warrant that had been issued for him on the attempted murder charge in Idaho two days before.

There’s certainly a lot to unpack in Odom’s anti-Martian manifesto, but it’s basically a sort of mini-bio epic of his life after leaving the Marines, and his subsequent encounters with hypersexual Martians.

Apparently everything went sideways for Odom after he entered the University of Idaho in the spring of 2014. During his final semester that year, Odom was getting stressed out from a heavy study load and to mellow his mood he began practicing meditation. “It became part of my daily routine. As I learned more about meditation, I became interested in consciousness and our ability to affect it. I kept working on my meditation techniques and began achieving extreme states of consciousness.”

One night in February 2014, Odom was meditating when he had an out-of-body experience. “I entered a space that was completely dark and had no awareness of my physical boundaries/orientation…I felt very peaceful there until a blue light began to approach me. As the blue light got closer, I realized that it was another being.”
    At first, Odom’s encounter with this being, or alien, seemed like a “blessing” but over time these meditative experiences turned into a “living hell” as he came to the realization that mind-controlling Martians were entering his meditative brain space for malevolent purposes.

This perceived harassment included text messages from the Altar Church, who were inviting him to attend their services, and when he did so, Odom picked up an extremely bad vibe there, and soon became convinced that the church people were actually hypersexual Martins in disguise, one of whom became his future target, Rev. Tim Remington. According to Odom’s manifesto:

“When I went to The Altar for the first time…they started playing with me sexually. Both the males and the females would play out their sexual fantasies in my mind. This came with random and uncontrollable erections as well as extreme anal stimulation… The harassment continued for weeks and intensified as time went on. I did my absolute best to maintain my sanity and tried to avoid them. This worked for a while, but eventually I had a huge meltdown. One day, I was in the bakery at Safeway when I got surrounded by a bunch of old men. Some of them looked at me and sniffed, so I knew it was them. They started stimulating my penis and anus simultaneously, then they spoke aggressively. They said: ‘Humans are nothing more than the result of a successful genetic experiment.’ The rest of the night they continually stimulated my penis and I couldn’t stop ejaculating. It got to the point where I was in serious pain… ”

At one point, Odom got so freaked out about all of this (and can you really blame him?) that he lit a charcoal grill in his car and rolled up the windows, hoping he would fall asleep and never wake up again, which most likely would have happened had the Martian not butted in. “They woke me up in an extreme panic, which caused me to get out of the car.”

After being treated for charcoal inhalation at a local hospital, Odom paid a return visit to the Altar Church, where he found himself face-to-face with his perceived nemesis, Rev. Remington. “We were in mid conversation when he suddenly revealed himself to me,” Odom wrote in his manifesto. “I have no clue how he did it, but it looked as if his human face became his real face. His eyes were huge and bulging, the eyelids were darker green, and the irises were yellow/brown with slit pupils.”

Oddly enough, Odom might have believed he was also a hypersexual Martian, or at least was turning into one. Around the time Odom was knee-deep in his anti-Martian mania, he changed his Facebook profile photo to the portrait of the very same Martian from his manifesto, as revealed in the Washington Post article entitled Idaho shooting suspect’s ‘hypersexual’ Martian Manifesto Is A Window Into An Unraveling Mind.

Kyle Odom’s Facebook profile, before and after.

At the time Odom’s story was making the rounds in 2016, my friend Richelle Hawks noticed how this photo of Odom, and the portrait of the Martian drawn by Odom, seemed so proportionally similar. Out of curiosity, Richelle decided to overlay the two images in Photoshop, and was quite surprised with the results. As Richelle noted:
    “One of the weirdest things is that the overlay matched up exactly without having to do one bit of resizing as I assumed I would. The most remarkable thing I think, is the curve of the mouth being literally identical. But everything, really.

“I almost feel like someone else saw the resemblance and positioned the photos to draw attention to it. Of course in a regular news item, the poor dude could not very well do an overlay. It was just very blatant to me even at first glance.

“It’s very difficult normally to do any kind of overlays with faces or bodies because there is always a ton of matching up to do. Even if you were to take 2 photos of the same face, let alone even a drawing of a face and a photo of the same face. And then that this isn’t even supposed to be his same face. Basically, it seems impossible that they are even sized correctly. It might all be coincidence, but even that is kind of a weird part…”

Richelle Hawks’ overlay of Odom and the Martian.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2021 at 16:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (9th September 2021), Journeyman (8th September 2021), Zionbrion (8th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

My personal view on all the above:

People who are raised in a extreme (often over the top) strict Christian environments focused on being conditioned having (suppressed) natural sexual feelings being demonized end up becoming psychologically damaged ... How many pedophile priests are protected by the Church worldwide for decades? ... This issue was never really solved. Sexual predators and victims often becoming later sexual-predators themselves ... a common theme! ... Trauma-based mind-control is not only done by secret government programs ... it can also be done by religious cults of many kinds.

John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    September 8th, 2021
    • In Depth - Vatican Summit on Sexual Abuse:

• Top Vatican cleric Cardinal Pell found guilty of child sex crimes:

• Abuse in the Catholic Church | DW Documentary:

Sex crimes and the Vatican City (Panorama):

Source: https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x3ntuuv

A secret document which sets out a procedure for dealing with child sex abuse scandals within the Catholic Church is examined by Panorama.

Crimen Sollicitationis was enforced for 20 years by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger before he became the Pope.

It instructs bishops on how to deal with allegations of child abuse against priests and has been seen by few outsiders.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th September 2021 at 13:30.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (9th September 2021), selinam (8th September 2021), Siphonemis (8th September 2021), Zionbrion (8th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

IMO, this is a bit complex. Its not is he sane or insane. I have spent many years talking to psychotic people. I feel its possible some are genetically vulnerable to possession and some create that vulnerability through drug use or experiences of sever trauma or abuse. The vulnerable human than experiences being used by lower dimensional entities. I would diagnose Kyle with Schizoaffective disorder. It generally has an onset in early the teens to late twenties. He experienced symptoms of mania to include insomnia and hypersexuality and eventually psychosis to include, hallucinations, delusions and paranoia. Schizoaffective disorder is a combination of Bipolar and Schizophrenia, thus mood and psychotic symptoms. However, I diverge from the norm, in that I think they experience demonic (for lack of better word) possession by lower dimensional due to that vulnerability. Thus, a physical condition either genetic or self-induced by drugs creates an opportunity for the lower dimensional to gain access. So technically he is insane and he killed a nice guy trying help people.
    Many of those with psychosis are more organized mentally then you would think and thus their story seems logical. I have talked to many who are right on the edge of going into psychosis in a manic state while working in the ER. Those in high mania truly are mentally sharper until they take a quick dive into complete delusional nonsense. What lower astral beings tell you or convince you of is nonsense. They want to keep you in a low energy state to continue contact with you. So what I’m saying is it’s a combo meal (pun intended) you fall vulnerable to them and they eat off your energy. If he had a disorder and was going out of body, they would recognize that and take advantage of it. Our society has given it names like Bipolar and schizophrenia and blamed it solely on the brain and cures it solely with medication. Its not that simple but appears to be so because psychotropic medication can dull the mind so that emotions are not present, thus lower dimensional cant feed. So it works and on a simplistic level they think its fixed. They know its not cured because they they think the medication is fixing the chemical imbalance. There is allot to it and I could write a book on it. So if anyone is interested in this line of thinking I would recommend you read:

[https://www.amazon.com/Your-Immortal...1118873&sr=8-5

https://www.amazon.com/Unquiet-Dead-...s%2C234&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Science-Spiri...s%2C220&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Releas...s%2C223&sr=8-2
    Last edited by Savannah; 8th September 2021 at 21:23.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Icare (9th September 2021), Justplain (8th September 2021), Mike (8th September 2021), Zionbrion (9th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread