+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: World War III -- A New World Order. We've been in this war for decades.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Default World War III -- A New World Order. We've been in this war for decades.

This thread is a companion to my earlier thread The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money..
    • That thread focuses on restructuring the world's monetary system, as the Petro-Dollar dies.
    • This thread will focus on the geopolitical history, so far, and current state of this War.
    But the two topics are inextricably entangled.

=== ===

We are nearing the end of a multi-decade long world war, that has been mostly covert until now.

This opening post will lay out several related events in the early 1990's, that marked the beginning of World War III, though we would not realize that for nearly 30 years.

As with the previous pair of World Wars (which were two chapters in the same complex saga), this war was arranged in a complex series of maneuvers, by the wealthiest families, such as the Rothschilds who dominated the British Empire, beginning with their control of banking and the British crown, and the Rockefellers who dominated the United States and later China, beginning with their control of petroleum.

The covert setup for our present war began with Kissinger, the most astute agent of the Rockefellers, setting up Nixon's trip to China in 1972, and setting up the shift from a gold backing to a petroleum backing of the US Dollar and the long bull run in US Treasuries, from early 1980 until now, that was set up by the economic stagflation and financial inflation of the 1970's.

Also in the early 1970's, William Jefferson Clinton, the illegitimate spawn of a Rockefeller or of Winston Churchill (depending on which tin foil hat conspiracy theorist I read) was groomed as a fast young riser to great power, in the Winthrop Rockefeller controlled state of Arkansas.

Also in the early 1970's, we saw the profound corruption of higher education in the United States with radical leftists. I observed this as student at Reed College, Portland, Oregon. Reed became "Berkeley North". It was another hot bed of the radicalized anti-war movement, like UC Berkeley in Oakland California. While the hard core math and science classes continued their studies, the "humanities" departments, professors and students, were out on the streets, protesting and being arrested.

The war became distinctly more active in the early 1990's, when Clinton became President. He received large funding from Chinese donors, a scandal that was covered up by a Monica Lewinsky blow job in the Oval Office.

Bill Clinton's adminstration would gut the US Dept of Justice, murdering or removing any honest and competent people at the top, and replacing them with loyal hacks. In 2005, I found key evidence of this in an early draft of a paper that was accidentally exposed to the Web. The paper had its key parts subsequently redacted before being published by the Stanford Law & Policy Review. I posted my find on Freepublic.com in this post:

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-new...s?page=616#616

The draft, with the key parts documenting the destruction of the Dept of Justice early in Bill Clinton's Presidency, can still be found on my web site at:

http://thepythoniccow.us/Historical-Mists.doc

At the same time, early 1990's, as Clinton was destroying justice and intelligence in the U.S. federal government, we also saw:
    • A dramatic rise in real estate prices especially on the west coast of the U.S. and Canada, with an influx of Chinese willing and able to out bid everyone else, which rise I personally observed, as the owner of a (quite modest) McMansion in a Silicon Valley suburb.
    • The beginning of the move of our high tech industrial base from California to China, which I personally observed as an employee of an up and coming computer company called Silicon Graphics, in Silicon Valley.
    • A dramatic rise, over years, of the proportion of key employees and managers and (such as with Nvidia, which was spawned from Silicon Graphics) CEO's who were Chinese.
    • The founding of what are now such "Big Tech" companies as Google and Amazon. I was a very early customer of Amazon's books, and I worked just down the street from the early offices of Google. Google would end up buying the Silicon Graphics building in which I had worked, as they grew. No doubt some Google employee now works in what had been my Silicon Graphics office.
    • The ground work being laid for the bio-warfare that is now a hot war. The Silicon Graphics C++ compiler group (Alex Stepanov was developing the now dominant STL C++ library just down the hall from me) that I worked closely with, as they built the language tools I used for my system software projects, was literally decimated by the AIDS epidemic, at the hands of the such evil Big Pharma minions as Anthony Fauci.
    • Dianne Feinstein (the one with a Chinese spy as "chauffeur and office manager" for 20 years) become a Senator from California.
    • The establishment of the European Union in 1993.
    • In the "Poppa" Bush administration just before Clinton, the puzzling collapse of the U.S.S.R. and quiet end of the "Cold War" that had dominated world affairs since World War II.
    • The derivatives market, controlled by the New York Banks and Fed, replaced the actual petroleum market, in the early 1990's, as the dominant means of controlling the world's currency and financial markets, as explained by Bix Weir in this new video with Jean-Claude
    • The beginning of a dramatic rise in the proportion of Administrators over Physicians in our U.S. Healthcare industry, as noted in this 2015 tweet. If one is going to engage in world-wide biowarfare, one had best dominate and control the medical industry which will manage this war.
    The chess pieces were being put into place, for this covert World War III, which unlike prior wars, is not a war apparently between kingdoms or nations, but rather WW III is a war between:
    1. the elite bastards and their carefully placed minions at the top of the world's most powerful nations, and
    2. the people of this world.
    World War III clearly began, albeit covertly, with the above events in the early 1990's. The Cold War between the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. was relegated to history, and work started on putting a new dynamic in place.

This war would later go hot, near the end of 2019, with an errant bat in a Wuhan wet market (or so we're told).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th September 2021 at 18:46.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (9th September 2021), Ankle Biter (9th September 2021), atman (9th September 2021), Ben (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Blacklight43 (9th September 2021), bluestflame (9th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), Chip (19th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th September 2021), ClearWater (9th September 2021), Delight (9th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2021), East Sun (9th September 2021), Elainie (9th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2021), Ewan (9th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2021), Franny (9th September 2021), gord (9th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Ioneo (9th September 2021), jimbobule (9th September 2021), Journeyman (9th September 2021), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), leavesoftrees (9th September 2021), mab777 (9th September 2021), Mare (9th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2021), meat suit (9th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), mojo (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), onevoice (9th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), Pam (9th September 2021), Peace in Oz (9th September 2021), PurpleLama (9th September 2021), RedX (9th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), Richard S. (9th September 2021), RunningDeer (9th September 2021), Satori (9th September 2021), Sérénité (9th September 2021), Sirus (11th September 2021), Snoweagle (9th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th September 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: World War III -- A New World Order. We've been in this war for decades.

The Strategic Objective of the Elite Bastards in World War III:
    The elite bastards want to destroy nation states and their central banks, and raise sufficient fear in the world's people so that we will accept greater "global governance", to "save us" from these fearful threats.
    Sometimes the evident failures of our ostensible political leaders, in this Covid War, are justified with the explanation that:
    this War was planned for 20 or 30 years into the future, but for some unexplained reason, perhaps related to Trump's opposition and his "Warp Speed" push, "they" had to push up the timeline.
    I consider that explanation to be a bogus distraction:
    Rather the elite bastards want us to hate our national leaders. They are hell bent on destroying nations.
    This Covid War is being presented as a War between the people and their national leaders. The clear intent is to destroy national leadership, leading to the control of humanity by shadowy supra-national agencies.

Now we are engaged in a great global war, testing whether this human civilization, or any civilization so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. -- Rewording of famous line from Lincoln's Gettysburg Address.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th September 2021 at 18:00.

4. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (9th September 2021), atman (9th September 2021), Ben (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), bluestflame (9th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), ClearWater (9th September 2021), Delight (9th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2021), East Sun (9th September 2021), Elainie (9th September 2021), Ewan (9th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2021), gord (9th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Ioneo (9th September 2021), Jambo (10th September 2021), Journeyman (9th September 2021), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), leavesoftrees (9th September 2021), Mare (9th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), mojo (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), onevoice (9th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), Pam (9th September 2021), Peace in Oz (9th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), Richard S. (9th September 2021), Sirus (11th September 2021), Snoweagle (9th September 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Default Re: World War III -- A New World Order. We've been in this war for decades.

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    The Strategic Objective of the Elite Bastards in World War III:
    The elite bastards want to destroy nation states and their central banks, and raise sufficient fear in the world's people so that we will accept greater "global governance", to "save us" from these fearful threats.
    Sometimes the evident failures of our ostensible political leaders, in this Covid War, are justified with the explanation that:
    this War had planned for 20 or 30 years into the future, but for some unexplained reason, perhaps related to Trump's opposition and his "Warp Speed" push, "they" had to push up the timeline.
    I consider that explanation to be a bogus distraction:
    Rather the elite bastards want us to hate our national leaders. They are hell bent on destroying nations.
    This Covid War is being presented as a War between the people and their national leaders. The clear intent is to destroy national leadership, leading to the control of humanity by shadowy supra-national agencies.

Now we are engaged in a great global war, testing whether this human civilization, or any civilization so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. -- Rewording of famous line from Lincoln's Gettysburg Address.
    great tread Paul,

I have been wondering what the real purpose would be for installing a demented pervert in the white house and a buffoonic clown as prime minister in the UK. there are elections coming up in Gemany, it will be interesting to see what muppet they install there.
    I guess a fake alien invasion scenario or similar would call for a global government to deal with that when the world is run by incompetent national leaders.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

atman (9th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2021), Ewan (9th September 2021), gord (9th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Jambo (10th September 2021), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), Mare (9th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), Pam (9th September 2021), Peace in Oz (10th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

I used to groan any time the fake alien invasion thing was evoked. Not so much anymore.

Why not deploy it now? It makes perfect sense. We're ripe for the picking. We're demoralized financially, personally, spiritually. Our health is being threatened, at least in theory. Toss in some hostile aliens and we'll be begging our overlords for protection, no questions asked. Frankly I don't know what's taking them so long. Maybe they're just enjoying the slow squeeze..like the way a snake kills a mouse.

We the people are nearly in a checkmate position it seems. This all feels like the grand finale of some sick fireworks show. The fake alien invasion seems like the next logical step in this unsettling progression

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th September 2021), atman (9th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2021), Ewan (9th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2021), gord (9th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Jambo (10th September 2021), jimbobule (10th September 2021), Journeyman (26th September 2022), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2021), meat suit (9th September 2021), Michi (9th September 2021), Mike Gorman (10th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), Pam (9th September 2021), Peace in Oz (10th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

It's a depressingly well argued analysis. I wish I could pick holes in it, but it's as good a read of where we're at as I've seen.

The UK political scene looks much as one would expect if someone had intentionally sabotaged it. There's an unpopular government in power, stuffed with faceless mediocrity and headed by a habitual liar whose comical sheen has long since worn thin. The 'opposition' is headed by a Council for Foreign Relations mannequin, stripped of any charisma, voicing meaningless platitudes. The so called third option disintegrated to the extent that it's difficult to even dredge up the name of their leader or any of their members.

Even the Corbyn era looks like a planned operation. Allow someone who seems to have actual principles to get the top job, enthuse a new generation with the prospect of genuine change, then undermine from within, dash those hopes and replace with someone who may as well be a thinly disguised David Milliband. For Corbyn on the left, see Brexit on the right. Raise hopes of real change, then dash them. I expect an object lesson is underway to teach everyone a lesson about defying the march to centralisation.

A similar story has seemingly played out in France with Macron the most obvious puppet in living memory. If the objective had been to undermine every potential solution via politics, then it would look much like this.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

atman (9th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2021), Ewan (9th September 2021), gord (9th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Jambo (10th September 2021), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), Mare (9th September 2021), meat suit (9th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), Pam (9th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,286 times in 21,093 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I used to groan any time the fake alien invasion thing was evoked. Not so much anymore.

Why not deploy it now? It makes perfect sense. We're ripe for the picking. We're demoralized financially, personally, spiritually. Our health is being threatened, at least in theory. Toss in some hostile aliens and we'll be begging our overlords for protection, no questions asked. Frankly I don't know what's taking them so long. Maybe they're just enjoying the slow squeeze..like the way a snake kills a mouse.

We the people are nearly in a checkmate position it seems. This all feels like the grand finale of some sick fireworks show. The fake alien invasion seems like the next logical step in this unsettling progression
    • very well said ... good to see you back Mike

After official government "UAP recognition" in 2020-2021 sending shock-waves in the press Globally much more insiders & new whistler-blowers coming out triggering new F.O.I.A. request results ... and it will not be long we see a new wave of 2021 & 2022 UFO/UAP Documentaries like these coming months/years.

Maybe the (assumed) "Alien Overlords" are very pleased with all the efforts done by NWO minions like: Bill Gates, Fauci & Klaus Schwab to prepare for a new "human mind-set" (mass conditioning in overdrive) where the "New Normal Normies" fits perfect for a Total Technocratic Take-over with much help from Quantum A.I. (mass super surveillance) helping to mass micro-manage everybody ... and dehumanize everything even faster.
    • I wonder if anything weird will happen 2 days from now on "September 11th, 2021" exactly 20 years after 9/11
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    September 9th, 2021

• Never Forget How They Lie To Us:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th September 2021 at 11:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (9th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2021), Ewan (9th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Jambo (10th September 2021), Journeyman (9th September 2021), mab777 (9th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Nasu (9th September 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021), palehorse (9th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 times in 4,344 posts

Where to tie in these other threads? - I think it's all interconnected.

-The dark trinity of finance and control: DC, London, Vatican City
    -Hidden religions/cults of the Elites: Masons, Jesuits, Satanists
    -Paper-clip and the underbelly of a secret 'Reich'
    -(leading to) Clowns In America; Langley, VA
    -(and by extension) South American narco-capitalism
    -(and by further extension) deep black money
    = In theory the SSP (Secret Space Program)
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (9th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), ClearWater (9th September 2021), Ewan (9th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Jambo (10th September 2021), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    It's a depressingly well argued analysis.
    I am deeply optimistic. I am still composing in my mind the early drafts of what might become a coherent explanation of why I am optimistic. Stay tuned .

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

atman (9th September 2021), Ben (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), Ewan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Journeyman (9th September 2021), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), mojo (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), Sirus (11th September 2021), Snoweagle (10th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Where to tie in these other threads? - I think it's all interconnected.
    Indeed it's all interconnected. I've been blessed to be able to spend the last dozen years, like a kitten with a ball of 47 colors of string, playing with some of these strings and exploring the entanglements.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (9th September 2021), atman (9th September 2021), Ben (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), Ewan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Journeyman (9th September 2021), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), Reinhard (9th September 2021), Snoweagle (10th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am deeply optimistic. I am still composing in my mind the early drafts of what might become a coherent explanation of why I am optimistic. Stay tuned .
    It seems that Clif High, in the following interview, just yesterday, with Greg Hunter, on USAWatchDog.com, spells it out better than I could have:

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (9th September 2021), Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Journeyman (9th September 2021), justntime2learn (10th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), Snoweagle (10th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am still composing in my mind the early drafts of what might become a coherent explanation of why I am optimistic.
    See further my The Money Masters, Post #51.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Journeyman (9th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), Snoweagle (10th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's a depressingly well argued analysis.
    I'm not completely without hope. My optimistic scenario is that the factional conflict which Q or Cliff High points to is genuine. There's a decent amount of evidence for that, but a lot of it is quite subtle and ambiguous.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

I am still composing in my mind the early drafts of what might become a coherent explanation of why I am optimistic.
    See further my The Money Masters, Post #51.
    Hi dear ThePythonicCow,

Can I ask you a question?

What will you do if the WORLD WAR III happen?

You believe it will happen and must happen, right?

I check your profile just now, and got something. I am waiting for your nice voice, thank you.

Jena Wang

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    I will continue to do as I have done for most of my life. I will seek to understand what is true. I have known, since I was a child, that sometimes my parents, teachers, elders and the "experts" (doctors, lawyers, professors, governors, presidents, generals, scientists, popes, queens, ...) they followed, were sometimes profoundly wrong, sometimes of ignorance, sometimes maliciously and intentionally.

In my terms, as I documented above in my opening post, World War III actively, albeit covertly, already began in the early 1990's, as the "chess pieces" were being moved into place.

Presently, this week, I have been taking further steps, in line with the preparatory work I've been doing for some twenty years now, to remove my dependency on existing financial institutions. I'm moving my funds out of crypto-exchanges to wallets on my computer which use local private keys that I control. I am moving my money to some cash in hand and some longer terms assets such as cryptos, precious metals, supplies, and tools that I anticipate will have longer term value, once the current debt-based fiat money systems die.

These are particular responses, specific to my particular understandings (and no doubt some misunderstandings).

In general, I would recommend that people continue to seek improved understanding and awareness and continue to consider and prepare for changes in their lives.

One might play "what if" games in one's mind.
    • What would I do if my bank failed?
    • What would I do if my currency failed?
    • What would I do if the grocery stores were closed for a few weeks?
    • What would I do if the gas stations were closed for a few weeks?
    • What would I do if electric, water, or other such services stopped for few weeks?
    • What would I do if my health insurance, retirement fund or salary failed?
    • What would I do if my doctor, lawyer or dentist ceased business?
    • What would I do if I couldn't get my car or home repaired?
    • What would I do if my child's school was no longer an option?
    Then change the "what would" to "what can I do now", for one of these possibilities.

Some of us find this easier than others. Some of us noticed earlier on that sometimes our parents or teachers were flat wrong, and should only be given lip service when it was convenient to do so. Some of us have lived a sufficiently long and varied life that we have already deliberately and substantially changed the manner in which we live, so know we can and will do so again, when we choose.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), Elainie (9th September 2021), Ewan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), jimbobule (10th September 2021), Journeyman (10th September 2021), leavesoftrees (11th September 2021), meat suit (10th September 2021), mojo (9th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021), xidaijena (10th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My optimistic scenario is that the factional conflict which Q or Cliff High points to is genuine. There's a decent amount of evidence for that, but a lot of it is quite subtle and ambiguous.
    Indeed. Well said.

Subtle, ambiguous and deliberately corrupted by deep state memes.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Journeyman (10th September 2021), Reinhard (10th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will continue to do as I have done for most of my life. I will seek to understand what is true. I have known, since I was a child, that sometimes my parents, teachers, elders and the "experts" (doctors, lawyers, professors, governors, presidents, generals, scientists, popes, queens, ...) they followed, were sometimes profoundly wrong, sometimes of ignorance, sometimes maliciously and intentionally.

In my terms, as I documented above in my opening post, World War III actively, albeit covertly, already began in the early 1990's, as the "chess pieces" were being moved into place.

Presently, this week, I have been taking further steps, in line with the preparatory work I've been doing for some twenty years now, to remove my dependency on existing financial institutions. I'm moving my funds out of crypto-exchanges to wallets on my computer which use local private keys that I control. I am moving my money to some cash in hand and some longer terms assets such as cryptos, precious metals, supplies, and tools that I anticipate will have longer term value, once the current debt-based fiat money systems die.

These are particular responses, specific to my particular understandings (and no doubt some misunderstandings).

In general, I would recommend that people continue to seek improved understanding and awareness and continue to consider and prepare for changes in their lives.

One might play "what if" games in one's mind.
    • What would I do if my bank failed?
    • What would I do if my currency failed?
    • What would I do if the grocery stores were closed for a few weeks?
    • What would I do if the gas stations were closed for a few weeks?
    • What would I do if electric, water, or other such services stopped for few weeks?
    • What would I do if my health insurance, retirement fund or salary failed?
    • What would I do if my doctor, lawyer or dentist ceased business?
    • What would I do if I couldn't get my car or home repaired?
    • What would I do if my child's school was no longer an option?
    Then change the "what would" to "what can I do now", for one of these possibilities.

Some of us find this easier than others. Some of us noticed earlier on that sometimes our parents or teachers were flat wrong, and should only be given lip service when it was convenient to do so. Some of us have lived a sufficiently long and varied life that we have already deliberately and substantially changed the manner in which we live, so know we can and will do so again, when we choose.
    Hi ThePythonicCow,

Thank you for sharing such detailed voices.

You are a wise and rational man.

You mention a lot about your money, can you tell me, where is your family? your wife, your chidlren?

How about them? I mean, what will you do for them if the war happens?

Hope I didn't offend you.

Jena Wang

32. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

can you tell me, where is your family? your wife, your chidlren?
    I don't think it would be relevant to this thread.

I would encourage all to do well by their friends, family and communities.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Sirus (11th September 2021), xidaijena (10th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

can you tell me, where is your family? your wife, your chidlren?
    I don't think it would be relevant to this thread.

I would encourage all to do well by their friends, family and communities.
    If you encourage all to do well by their friends, family and communities, why do you still believe the War will happen?

I don't want offend you, but I have to say my true voice to your thread.

I don't believe and like the war happens. The programme of purification from God is already enough for human beings.

You are 73 ? Strange, maybe I am a Chinese people. If I were your age, I will think of what I will live happily in my rest life.

You are the same age as my mother. So, plz understand me.

I pray to God that the war won't happen.

Good luck to you and your money.

I will stop this thread.

Take care.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you encourage all to do well by their friends, family and communities, why do you still believe the War will happen?
    The war is happening, and has already been happening, for decades.

This is not a classical war. It is a war that involves our understanding, and our food, health, economies, weather, politics, information sharing and monetary systems, technologies, industries and such.

My wishes do not change things on such a scale. I am not that powerful a being. I do not know of any individual living human being who is.

I endeavor to use what talents and resources I have for the well being of myself, my friends, family and communities, and humanity and other life.

Take care.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), chrifri (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Mike Gorman (10th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My optimistic scenario is that the factional conflict which Q or Cliff High points to is genuine. There's a decent amount of evidence for that, but a lot of it is quite subtle and ambiguous.
    Indeed. Well said.

Subtle, ambiguous and deliberately corrupted by deep state memes.
    Yes, one of the aspects of this war is the industrial scale mis and disinformation which has been unleashed on us. I am finding myself at present quite up and down, because there's very little that can be said with certainty through the fog of war that envelops us. The hardest part is discerning what truths are hidden amidst the outright deception. I've come to see that the concept of a secret agent in the James Bond mould is no longer a useful way of thinking. Instead we should be looking at actors, journalists, filmmakers, novelists even. There are strings being pulled on the voices that shape our culture or the debate in academia, medicine, science, or religion just as much if not more so than in politics.

My very tentative position (on a good day) is that we are currently in a scare event. The old order is being brought down, or more accurately, is now being presented to be brought down seemingly organically. I think lead players that we see before us at present, Biden and his 'administration', Macron, Merkel, Johnson Morrison, Ardern etc as well as Klaus Schwab, Gates, Soros, Clinton etc are acting the role of the NWO and will fall. My questions centre on who or what replaces them. If that line of thinking is true then some of the worst case scenarios on the virus, vaccines, approaching cataclysms etc are not going to happen, they are there to jolt people out of the bygone age and facilitate the translation to a new one. However I also have the days where I think all of that is hopium induced nonsense!

Looking forward to your longer form piece. I enjoy the posts you make here, long may they continue.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), chrifri (11th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast