+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: World War III -- A New World Order. We've been in this war for decades.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: World War III -- A New World Order. We've been in this war for decades.

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    there's very little that can be said with certainty through the fog of war that envelops us.
    Perhaps the mind set I developed when debugging layered hardware, operating system, system library, application ... software systems is serving me well now.

Keep poking and prodding, in an energized but calm and open mind set, in various ways, to find evidence of what is happening. Don't get locked into one tool set or area of personal expertise. Analogy: if the hammer doesn't seem to be working, try a screwdriver. If that doesn't seem to work, try your volt meter. Placate your anxious boss, who is locked into some release schedule, as best you can with minimal waste of energy. Keep poking. Perhaps apply band-aids and workarounds to buy time. Instrument key points, to better isolate and identify the failure point(s).

Thus one can navigate through the fog, or swim to shore if not, to mix my analogies hopelessly.
    Instead we should be looking at actors, journalists, filmmakers, novelists even. There are strings being pulled on the voices that shape our culture or the debate in academia, medicine, science, or religion just as much if not more so than in politics.

I think lead players that we see before us at present, Biden and his 'administration', Macron, Merkel, Johnson Morrison, Ardern etc as well as Klaus Schwab, Gates, Soros, Clinton etc are acting the role of the NWO and will fall.
    Agreed.

My questions centre on who or what replaces them.
    That is a central question indeed. The question of who or what "out there, in the public arena" replaces them is intimately tied in with the question of what understanding and awareness we each, as spiritual individuals, attain.

some of the worst case scenarios ... are there to jolt people out of the bygone age and facilitate the translation to a new one.
    Yup. Adopting the new is intimately tied in with rejecting and discarding the old.

Looking forward to your longer form piece. I enjoy the posts you make here, long may they continue.
    I suspect you're referring to a tease I posted above of some "draft" forming in my mind. My energy for that "draft" was released, with my above link to Post #51 on my Money Masters thread.

Thanks for the kind words. May we continue to work together.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (11th September 2021), atman (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), chrifri (11th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Journeyman (10th September 2021), mojo (16th September 2021), mountain_jim (11th September 2021), Peace in Oz (10th September 2021), Sadieblue (11th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,672 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: World War III -- A New World Order. We've been in this war for decades.

speaking of Soros, I posted elsewhere, got my spidey senses tingling

something up? Pelosi meeting with her NWO handlers...

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Ewan (17th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), justntime2learn (11th September 2021), mojo (16th September 2021), Sadieblue (11th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Looking forward to your longer form piece. I enjoy the posts you make here, long may they continue.
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    My energy for that "draft" was released, with my above link to Post #51 on my Money Masters thread.
    Well, it turns out that there was a more optimistic essay germinating in my mind, that didn't sprout forth until it was prompted by someone else's post over on my Money Master thread:

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

atman (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), justntime2learn (11th September 2021), mojo (16th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For a deeper, more erudite, understanding of this war, consider Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano recent speech that I have reposted at Archbishop Viganò: Considerations on the New World Order.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

atman (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (16th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), justntime2learn (17th September 2021), mojo (16th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dolores Cahill, on her BrandNewTube channel, provides this powerful message from Catherine Austin Fitts, as to how this can play out.

When faced with a few, faithful, competent men, the Elite Bastards as I call them will turn on each other and start killing themselves.

Then we bring transparency and start rebuilding the economy, bottom up. We are now integrating very powerful technology and that means we have to grow spiritually. You can't have this kind of technology managed by cave men.

The Story of Gideon with Catherine Austin Fitts

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-s...h8oi9K1Ep.html

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

atman (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), Elainie (17th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2021), Ewan (17th September 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Harmony (26th September 2022), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), Peace in Oz (17th September 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Ray Dalio explains the cycle of empires and world orders. Excellent:

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2022), Harmony (26th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2