Thread: Who's had it with Covid?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Who's had it with Covid?

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    That may have been a side effect initially but since then everything's been normal. Glad to report no other issues.

Was I doing prayer work for best possible outcome, you bet.
    By my question, I meant to ask specifically if you were still recommending the 'vaccine' as a way to "help undo the handiwork of the creators and introducers of this virus."

(The creators and introducers of the 'vaccine' are the same people...)
    I somehow missed this question. The solution I was talking about was reaching out to divine realm for assistance with everything going on at the present time. It was not advocating the vaccine as you're suggesting.
    Good, many thanks for the clarification, and yes, I think all here would agree that spiritual interventions (which we're all capable of manifesting ourselves) will definitely help everyone affected by all this.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2021), Isserley (12th September 2021), kudzy (12th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Perdido (19th March 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021), xidaijena (12th September 2021), Yoda (12th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3