China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Who's had it with Covid?

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    The vaxes weaken the immune system and just new variants of the common cold will cause extreme stress on vaccinated people. The vaxes also contain poisons, sterilization drugs and nanobots. If anything pray for the neutralization of the vaxes.
    If Covid dies out will there be a need for a vaccine?
    Hi dear, Covid is the programme from the Greatest Creator to purify people's heart.

I think so.

We are human beings, have no power to against the Covid, but only take good care of ourselevs and pray for others. May there be more nice people on Earth. Heart is the key.

May God's love from me or from Chinese kind heart energy to all of you to protect you from negative energy in your workplace.

I am praying now.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Blacklight43 (10th September 2021), Matthew (9th September 2021), Pam (10th September 2021), Tyy1907 (9th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    My brother had it recently, he was indoors for 10 days, achey, fevered, phlegmy cough. He took aspirin, honey lemon combo but didn't take much else. He's in pretty decent shape maybe 20 lbs over weight or so. That was a month ago and he told me today that his energy is still not there. For the record he was unvaccinated.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That may have been a side effect initially but since then everything's been normal. Glad to report no other issues.

Was I doing prayer work for best possible outcome, you bet.
    By my question, I meant to ask specifically if you were still recommending the 'vaccine' as a way to "help undo the handiwork of the creators and introducers of this virus."

(The creators and introducers of the 'vaccine' are the same people...)
    I disagree. I believe the vaccines are an answer from the human side in response to this virus. That being said they're not perfect. There's risk in taking them albeit small if you're in reasonable health.

And there's tracking chips laced in the vaccines. Well I carry a cell phone everywhere so what diffetence does it make?

So they're playing both sides here hence my original thought on partnering with Source Creator to rid us of this lab created virus so we can keep working toward making the world a better place for us and our families. Unhindered.
    " there's tracking chips laced in the vaccines."

How do you know this? tracking chips in the water? Your vaccines doesn't made from water?

You get vaccines and then they will know you on the pohne.

I think it is so right.

And your brother's problem may be because he doesn't feel good now. But if he doesn't get Covid, you can just pray for the Greatest Creator to help him.

Such as go to the hospital to check or find something to make him feel happy.

If he is painful, let him pray in heart honetsly, and you take good care of him

Speak nice and warm words or buy something good for him, such what he likes, enjoys, or listen to the music and so on.

When bad things happen, I will not complain all the time but trust God, ask my family or my lover or my friend or kind people on the website to help.

Hope you can understand my heart to you or your brother.

May God bless both of you.

Hugs.

Jena Wang
    Yes I prayed a lot when he got it. Thanks for your concerns.

Nobody knows for certain whether shots have tracking tech or not. It's of no consequence to me anyway as I pray and trust God for protection. When it's my time it's my time.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 9th September 2021 at 22:49.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Matthew (9th September 2021), Pam (10th September 2021), xidaijena (9th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

I agree hydroxy and ivermectin are useful treatments for it, obviously why they're being slandered. Anything that works is targetted. I'm personally not in a situation where I can even take Ivermectin or hydroxy without my wife having a nervous break down. We do what we gotta do.

Why did I trust taking the Pfizer shot?

Www.getwisdom.com
    "An osteopathic physician and frequent spokesperson on the Internet says there are at least 10 ways that the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines can cause serious side effects in human recipients. Is this the case, or an exaggeration? Why is she beating this drum?"

"This is a large exaggeration that she is propounding in her catalog of aberrations..."
    <clipped>
    The "osteopathic physician" is Dr Joseph Mercola. He's not a 'she'.

I truly mean no disrespect here. But you have to
    1. Think for yourself, and also
    2. Think straight.
    At the moment, I'd gently suggest you may be doing neither.

I genuinely hope you and your wife stay healthy, and know exactly what do if you're not. The forum is full of well-referenced, detailed, high-quality information about all this, intended to help and support anyone who wants to listen.

And you'll never find a more supportive online community if any member is experiencing severe health issues or is unwell in any way. As I'm sure you'd agree, it's entirely up to you if you want to pay any attention to that or not.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (10th September 2021), Alan (10th September 2021), Arcturian108 (10th September 2021), Ben (10th September 2021), betoobig (10th September 2021), Blacklight43 (10th September 2021), bobme (11th September 2021), Brodie75 (10th September 2021), Catseye (10th September 2021), Elainie (9th September 2021), gini (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Justplain (10th September 2021), Mike (9th September 2021), Pam (10th September 2021), Sadieblue (11th September 2021), Tyy1907 (9th September 2021), wondering (11th September 2021), Yoda (10th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Yes I prayed a lot when he got it. Thanks for your concerns.

Nobody knows for certain whether shots have tracking tech or not. It's of no consequence to me anyway as I pray and trust God for protection.

Good. you're welcoome.

To be honest, if I had Covid, may be I will be in the "mental hopital" again. And at that time, maybe I will "kill"myself. But if my family still treat me nice and I still have friend and Avalon to supprt in my heart, I will have that energy or belief to live and then start to find hope for the future. and begin to live carefully for Every Day. Because, we are small creators. I live , God will give me energy to create the next day. I know our brain always make us feel scared or hopelessness. But if I or you got Covid, we have to be strong. Like me, you can read my story, I already "killed" by my loved husband and I was sent to the mental hospital by my whole family and 110 Policemen for more than 10 days.

Now, becaue of you and other Avalon members who are kind to me, I find hope again. and can love my every day. and treat my family good again. My marraige is over and I lost my job, and my breast nearly removed. Who saves me? Bill and those kind Avalon members to listen to my painful stories. God hears my prayer.

Hope my words can give you some nice energy.

Jena Wang
    Last edited by xidaijena; 9th September 2021 at 22:49.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Matthew (9th September 2021), Tyy1907 (10th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

The vaxes weaken the immune system and just new variants of the common cold will cause extreme stress on vaccinated people. The vaxes also contain poisons, sterilization drugs and nanobots. If anything pray for the neutralization of the vaxes.
    Hi dear, Covid is the programme from the Greatest Creator to purify people's heart.

I think so.

We are human beings, have no power to against the Covid, but only take good care of ourselevs and pray for others. May there be more nice people on Earth. Heart is the key.

May God's love from me or from Chinese kind heart energy to all of you to protect you from negative energy in your workplace.

I am praying now.
    You are so kind, thank you very much. I see what you mean how Covid can be used for learning and growth.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

xidaijena (10th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

I agree hydroxy and ivermectin are useful treatments for it, obviously why they're being slandered. Anything that works is targetted. I'm personally not in a situation where I can even take Ivermectin or hydroxy without my wife having a nervous break down. We do what we gotta do.

Why did I trust taking the Pfizer shot?

Www.getwisdom.com
    "An osteopathic physician and frequent spokesperson on the Internet says there are at least 10 ways that the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines can cause serious side effects in human recipients. Is this the case, or an exaggeration? Why is she beating this drum?"

"This is a large exaggeration that she is propounding in her catalog of aberrations..."
    <clipped>
    The "osteopathic physician" is Dr Joseph Mercola. He's not a 'she'.

I truly mean no disrespect here. But you have to
    1. Think for yourself, and also
    2. Think straight.
    At the moment, I'd gently suggest you may be doing neither.

I genuinely hope you and your wife stay healthy, and know exactly what do if you're not. The forum is full of well-referenced, detailed, high-quality information about all this, intended to help and support anyone who wants to listen.

And you'll never find a more supportive online community if any member is experiencing severe health issues or is unwell in any way. As I'm sure you'd agree, it's entirely up to you if you want to pay any attention to that or not.

This is the situation many males are in, as well as females, acquiescing to spouses and such, NO ONE but NO ONE tells me what to do, I don't care who it is..........

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th September 2021), Blacklight43 (10th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Pam (10th September 2021), Rich (10th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th September 2021), Yoda (10th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Yes I prayed a lot when he got it. Thanks for your concerns.

Nobody knows for certain whether shots have tracking tech or not. It's of no consequence to me anyway as I pray and trust God for protection.

Good. you're welcoome.

To be honest, if I had Covid, may be I will be in the "mental hopital" again. And at that time, maybe I will "kill"myself. But if my family still treat me nice and I still have friend and Avalon to supprt in my heart, I will have that energy or belief to live and then start to find hope for the future. and begin to live carefully for Every Day. Because, we are small creators. I live , God will give me energy to create the next day. I know our brain always make us feel scared or hopelessness. But if I or you got Covid, we have to be strong. Like me, you can read my story, I already "killed" by my loved husband and I was sent to the mental hospital by my whole family and 110 Policemen for more than 10 days.

Now, becaue of you and other Avalon members who are kind to me, I find hope again. and can love my every day. and treat my family good again. My marraige is over and I lost my job, and my breast nearly removed. Who saves me? Bill and those kind Avalon members to listen to my painful stories. God hears my prayer.

Hope my words can give you some nice energy.

Jena Wang
    My dear the fact you're still here with us is a testament to you're inner strength and character. Stay in that love frequency and keep being that light for yourself and others that this world needs. Blessings!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Pam (10th September 2021), xidaijena (10th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Perhaps you haven't heard that the 'covid19' virus has not be properly isolated, and that the PCR test is misused and when run more than 25 cycles (which all the health authorities do) gives enormous false positive counts. Thus, the governments report false numbers of infections and use this as an excuse to promote/require vaccinations. Also, with weakened immune systems caused by vaxes many people with get seriously ill from the common flu or cold, this phenomenon is known as a cytokine storm. All of these instances will be blamed on covid 'variants' and also blamed on the unvaccinated. So, in conclusion, praying to eradicate the virus will not likely end this tyranny.
    Last edited by Justplain; 10th September 2021 at 04:23.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th September 2021), Elainie (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Pam (10th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021), Tyy1907 (10th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My dear the fact you're still here with us is a testament to you're inner strength and character. Stay in that love frequency and keep being that light for yourself and others that this world needs. Blessings!
    The same to you. Hugs.

We are all learners and light beings.

加油!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Pam (10th September 2021), Tyy1907 (10th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

This is the situation many males are in, as well as females, acquiescing to spouses and such, NO ONE but NO ONE tells me what to do, I don't care who it is..........
    Hi Elainie,

if I care you, do you mind to tell me what I can do for you?

I know I may not do any realistic things for you. But I am the one, I want to know you, if you don't mind.

Do you mind to share your story with me?

An honest friend from China

Jena Wang

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Pam (10th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Hi Elainie,

if I care you, do you mind to tell me what I can do for you?

I know I may not do any realistic things for you. But I am the one, I want to know you, if you don't mind.

Do you mind to share your story with me?

An honest friend from China

Jena Wang
    You don't need to do anything for me, I simply come from a Sovereign perspective where no one can rule over me, no matter who it is. I don't like handlers no matter what form they come in, parent, spouse etc etc
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th September 2021 at 11:39. Reason: edited text in double post

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Pam (10th September 2021), xidaijena (10th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Perhaps you haven't heard that the 'covid19' virus has not be properly isolated, and that the PCR test is misused and when run more than 25 cycles (which all the health authorities do) gives enormous false positive counts. Thus, the governments report false numbers of infections and use this as an excuse to promote/require vaccinations. Also, with weakened immune systems caused by vaxes many people with get seriously ill from the common flu or cold, this phenomenon is known as a cytokine storm. All of these instances will be blamed on covid 'variants' and also blamed on the unvaccinated. So, in conclusion, praying to eradicate the virus will not likely end this tyranny.
    We can pray for anything we want. Could ask for the perpetrators minds and hearts be raised up, sufficient that they withdraw from us completely. I do this one regularly as well. Love transforms and heals. We need more of it!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You don't need to do anything for me, I simply come from a Sovereign perspective where no one can rule over me, no matter who it is. I don't like handlers no matter what form they come in, parent, spouse etc etc
    no one? rule over you?

Cool. But who will rule over you?

Strange, you say " NO ONE tell you what to do ." And now you speak " No one can rule over you?"

Okay, maybe you already live totally happily and freely.

Good! I admire you!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hi Friends,

Am I the only one who after all this time is stil not sure in the existence of this "virus"?

I mean, with all this technology and electronic microscopes, we stil don't have a single picture of it.

Not to mention that no one has stil isolated it properly.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th September 2021), betoobig (10th September 2021), Justplain (10th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hi Friends,

Am I the only one who after all this time is stil not sure in the existence of this "virus"?

I mean, with all this technology and electronic microscopes, we stil don't have a single picture of it.

Not to mention that no one has stil isolated it properly.
    Yes, this is a serious problem. The virus may just be a figment of the who's imagination. The only reason I can think of why they haven't isolated Covid19 and it really does exist is because if it were isolated it would quickly be proven that it was manmade. Anyway, if it's not proven to exist there is no legal grounds for emergency measures and therefore all this oppression is clearly illegal.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th September 2021), betoobig (10th September 2021), Elainie (11th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021), XelNaga (14th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

The numbers of deaths are very misleading, and lied about constantly. Just a couple of them here. A man kills himself, and after test result he had covid, so it is suddenly a covid related death? Get real. another one. A man dies after a motorcycle accident. same story test possiitive for covid, covid related death. am I to assume niether of these two men would have died if they hadnt had covid? I do not understand that illogical viewpoint. Does any one else understand the logic in the covid numbers reported? Please explain to me how you can.In detail please.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

gord (11th September 2021), Matthew (16th November 2021), wondering (11th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Not yet but all who were vaccinated will die sooner than later..........please everyone see Lyn Buchanan's latest discussion regarding population reduction of 75%, when asked does this have anything to do with the vaccines......yes was the answer. Also the controllers knew many years ago about the solar cycles and lack of food production so they devised a plan for population reduction. David Dubyne (Adapt 2030) goes over this BUT he has inside information as well coming from "Michael" and the other European administrators who are Dick Allgire's handlers...........this is all laid out on the CV site if you pay the highest price to get the info (which I had in the past). The pandemic and the vaccines (nothing more than eugenics agenda) are all part of the plan. I can't fathom how people don't piece it together but c'est la vie. And NO, nothing is set to go back to normal, that is not what the admins have planned.

58 minutes in:
    Wow! I usually don't get freaked out by predictions, especially the "I predicted many years ago, starting last year... " type. But, this is Lyn Buchanan and he delivers the info with all humility and accuracy that he can. I just hope his viewing was from a time line that isn't the one we are on.

It starts at 58:20 and is less than 4 minutes long.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

gord (11th September 2021), Matthew (11th September 2021), Tyy1907 (11th September 2021), wondering (11th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

no one? rule over you?

Cool. But who will rule over you?

Strange, you say " NO ONE tell you what to do ." And now you speak " No one can rule over you?"

Okay, maybe you already live totally happily and freely.

Good! I admire you!

Correct, no one tells me what to do or rules over me, in other words I cannot be coerced.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Not yet but all who were vaccinated will die sooner than later..........please everyone see Lyn Buchanan's latest discussion regarding population reduction of 75%, when asked does this have anything to do with the vaccines......yes was the answer. Also the controllers knew many years ago about the solar cycles and lack of food production so they devised a plan for population reduction. David Dubyne (Adapt 2030) goes over this BUT he has inside information as well coming from "Michael" and the other European administrators who are Dick Allgire's handlers...........this is all laid out on the CV site if you pay the highest price to get the info (which I had in the past). The pandemic and the vaccines (nothing more than eugenics agenda) are all part of the plan. I can't fathom how people don't piece it together but c'est la vie. And NO, nothing is set to go back to normal, that is not what the admins have planned.

58 minutes in:
    Wow! I usually don't get freaked out by predictions, especially the "I predicted many years ago, starting last year... " type. But, this is Lyn Buchanan and he delivers the info with all humility and accuracy that he can. I just hope his viewing was from a time line that isn't the one we are on.

It starts at 58:20 and is less than 4 minutes long.

A friend of mine went out on a date with a biochemist recently, he's afraid for his life because of the work he was involved in (mice studies with these quackcines) but told her according to what happened with the mice (6 months they were dead) it means the humans who got this have roughly two years left.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

gord (11th September 2021), Kryztian (14th September 2021), Matthew (11th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021), wondering (11th September 2021), xidaijena (11th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Correct, no one tells me what to do or rules over me, in other words I cannot be coerced.
    Good, I am now the same as you.

Good luck and Blessings to you.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Kryztian (14th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

That may have been a side effect initially but since then everything's been normal. Glad to report no other issues.

Was I doing prayer work for best possible outcome, you bet.
    By my question, I meant to ask specifically if you were still recommending the 'vaccine' as a way to "help undo the handiwork of the creators and introducers of this virus."

(The creators and introducers of the 'vaccine' are the same people...)
    I somehow missed this question. The solution I was talking about was reaching out to divine realm for assistance with everything going on at the present time. It was not advocating the vaccine as you're suggesting.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Matthew (12th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast