+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A change in consciousness could change our future - Truths vs lies - Simple small solutions

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Lightbulb A change in consciousness could change our future - Truths vs lies - Simple small solutions

Just an idea on how we have been and are creating our world.

Today, we live in a world full of contrast between a dystopian and utopian world view. Even though their plans are opposite both, in a completely different way, have in common that there is much focus on "supposedly" getting a perfect health, a perfect functioning society & world etc.

And especially those in power seem to be focussed on those issues.

But there is one aspect, I think that’s been gravely disregarded. That is the effect of speaking the truth and speaking from love.

I’ve always been aware of the effects of frequency on water and matter etc, but today when looking for an image of the most beautiful water crystal; I was confronted with that the most beautiful crystal formation is that one connected with the word truth.

If this is the case, it’s not surprising that all the lies in history and present never create a beautiful or perfect result for anyone.

http://selfdeveloping.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-power-of-word.html

https://consciousreminder.com/2017/1...magine-can-us/

Quote Just go figure what world we could create if we all start speaking the truth.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Brigantia (9th September 2021), ClearWater (9th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2021), Harmony (9th September 2021), Heart to heart (9th September 2021), Ioneo (9th September 2021), Mare (9th September 2021), Peace in Oz (10th September 2021), rgray222 (9th September 2021), toppy (9th September 2021), Tyy1907 (9th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread