+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demi Lovato Is a Self-Proclaimed ‘UFO Experiencer’ in the Unidentified Trailer

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,715 times in 20,824 posts

Default Demi Lovato Is a Self-Proclaimed ‘UFO Experiencer’ in the Unidentified Trailer

• Demi Lovato Is a Self-Proclaimed ‘UFO Experiencer’ in the Unidentified Trailer:

Demi Lovato may not say the word aliens in the trailer for Unidentified With Demi Lovato, but otherwise the show looks to be the embodiment of that History Channel meme. “I had this crazy experience that happened to me in Joshua Tree,” explains Lovato, a self-professed “UFO experiencer.” “My goal is to find out what really happened.” Aliens! That’s what the show posits, anyway, with Lovato taking their friend Matthew Scott Montgomery and sister Dallas Lovato out to the desert to meet with some UFO experts (??) and gasp many times, all in the name of “the truth” (and television). Unidentified hits Peacock on September 30.

Unidentified with Demi Lovato is streaming September 30th on Peacock: https://pck.tv/3z2NGEG Synopsis: Unidentified with Demi Lovato is an unscripted series that follows Lovato and their skeptical best friend Matthew and their sister Dallas, as they search for the truth about the UFO phenomena. While consulting with leading experts, Demi, Dallas and Matthew will investigate recent eyewitness encounters, uncover secret government reports, and conduct tests at known UFO hot spots.

Demi Lovato has conquered a lot of Earth — now they’re taking on the final frontier.
    The singer is now adding “UFO/alien hunter” to their list of achievements, thanks to the new Peacock-original series, “Unidentified with Demi Lovato.”

In the trailer released Thursday, the 29-year-old states, “I had this crazy experience that happened to me in Joshua Tree. My goal is to find out what really happened.”
    Now the self-proclaimed “UFO experiencer” is embarking on a journey with their sister, Dallas Lovato, and best friend, Matthew Scott Montgomery, to ferret out the truth in “Unidentified.”

This four-part investigative docuseries follows Lovato, who identifies as non-binary, and company into the desert, where they consult with leading experts, investigate eyewitness encounters, uncover government documents and conduct tests to search for the truth about UFOs.

Demi Lovato, Matthew Scott Montgomery and Dallas Lovato search for UFOs in “Unidentified.” Will Demi Lovato be the one to discover UFOs (and maybe aliens!) once and for all?

“Unidentified with Demi Lovato” endeavors to watch her do just that when it premieres on Peacock Sept. 30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th September 2021), Bluegreen (11th September 2021), boja (10th September 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread