Thread: The US government behavior

1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default The US government behavior

As most of you have seen these past weeks, or years/decades for all people who have opened their eyes before the past month or so. The US government clearly has lost all shame and doesn't even care about faking to be truly interested in anything but gaining money and influence/power across the world

Do you even know what your government is doing in *your name* across the planet?

How many million lives have been lost in the "war against terror"? Because all that fake sentence caused more terror to every single person out there, than the one event that caused this fake "war" to begin, in the first place

How many people have died? It does seem the US has created a magnificent wall, but not against terror, instead, against US citizens being informed of what is happening out there, all in their name, while also harming them as second hand 'collateral damage' situation.

Is there anyone who cares at all? Most US citizens truly seem to be completely unaware of what their government is doing and i'm terrible upset about it, because as people live their day, people die in the other side of the world, all in the name of "freedom and democracy". But people go home and eat a nice meal and go to sleep on a nice bed, while kids out there on the other side of the world, sleep on the floor and get eaten by flies and slowly die a painful death through illnesses and bombs and hunger and terrible other things that were created artificially by the US government, all in the name of "freedom"

Freedom for you but not for them

Yes i know there are other countries doing the same, but who is the "leader" here, think smart and think fast

And yes in the past other countries, including mine, did similar. Yes! That? That's not an excuse to relieve the US. This is happening right now, in front of our eyes, and nothing is going on, it does seem this will be forgotten in 2/3 weeks and everything will be back to 'normal' Whatever that means

I'm so tired of this crap, honestly! And where are the adults, really? Looking the other way because they don't want to change things? Maybe because it may cause them to have to get up their couch and do something about it? Or it's inconvenient to even try? What? Some kids died, but that happened far away and i did not know them, also this tv show is great!

"I wish those kids had seen it, but they are dead and in pieces now, and they did not even have a TV, and even if they had one, they don't have electricity, poor bastards, at least they don't suffer anymore, anyway, let me go get my pizza, the Uber Eats guy is here"

"What did you said? That i am supposed to do something about it? This world works like that, i did not do anything, i did not send those soldiers to kill those poor, olive skinned, dirty, badly dressed and badly educated and unhealthy kids!" I take care of my kids, i deserve a nice meal at the end of the day! It's their fathers out there who are to blame, they put them in that situation to begin with, if they were more educated and rational, they would not be living in a third world country with terrorist as neighbours! So now please excuse me, i need to go eat my pizza before it gets cold!"

And this is why i'm just losing it right now, the terrible lack of understanding, the terrible lack of empathy i see day by day, and it's just wrong, this sentiment of "i don't care, it's not happening to me or my family" and "thoughts and prayers" stupidity

It has to stop

Jesus F.

/rant
    Tired

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Alan (11th September 2021), Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th September 2021), fifi (11th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Gracy (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (11th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Orph (11th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), toppy (11th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021), yelik (11th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Default Re: The US government behavior

Yeah, "Freedom and demo..crazy"

"Everyone is free to speak up, not everyone is free to walk away after speaking up"
    Tired

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

Democracy is dead in the US (as it is here too), but the thing is that Its not even hidden anymore. People are just unwilling to admit it.

18:10

It stopped being about looking forward to dystopia and more about how to wiggle through it.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), yelik (11th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    Democracy is dead in the US (as it is here too), but the thing is that Its not even hidden anymore. People are just unwilling to admit it.

It stopped being about looking forward to dystopia and more about how to wiggle through it.
    I don't know what kind of training this people had. Lying comes to them naturally and effortlessly.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), yelik (11th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

I don't know what kind of training this people had. Lying comes to them naturally and effortlessly.
    When you move pieces across the board, you don't need, or care to know what the pieces feel or think, it's not what they are there for. That's what 'government level' education teaches how the world works, there's nothing else, or above that path. You are on top, the pieces are there for you to move, that's all there is to it
    Tired

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Gracy (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Even though most all big governments are garbage and full of hypocrites, the US government is unique because around it seems to revolve a lot of things and it gets the whole western world involved with the messes it always creates, but it pretends to be the bastion of freedom and democracy, the police force of the world. It is not, it's an oligarchy which revolves around the military industrial complex and big companies. It is an empire like Rome on it's last days before the decay, anyone with functioning brains and eyes can see that.

The plan with 9/11 surely was succesful. A surveillance state was created with the help of fake bogeymen, the weapons and oil industry got massive profits, the US military got massive budget raises and drones became a household name. Global torture program was established too. Don't look at the puppet i.e. POTUS, because they're not even truly in control even though they surely are responsible for certain things.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Gracy (11th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), pabranno (11th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), PurpleLama (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Even though most all big governments are garbage and full of hypocrites, the US government is unique because around it seems to revolve a lot of things and it gets the whole western world involved with the messes it always creates, but it pretends to be the bastion of freedom and democracy, the police force of the world. It is not, it's an oligarchy which revolves around the military industrial complex and big companies. It is an empire like Rome on it's last days before the decay, anyone with functioning brains and eyes can see that.

The plan with 9/11 surely was succesful. A surveillance state was created with the help of fake bogeymen, the weapons and oil industry got massive profits, the US military got massive budget raises and drones became a household name. Global torture program was established too. Don't look at the puppet i.e. POTUS, because they're not even truly in control even though they surely are responsible for certain things.

Ever heard about child soldiers? And just for example, Crimea in 2014 or so? Nashi kids and so on? There may be things going on in this world, way beyond a single government can handle.. Just saying...
    Tired

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), pabranno (11th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I hear lately that the Vox party is very popular, bet most of the world did 'nazi' that coming... But some governments did and got their wallets ready for it
    Tired

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Ever heard about child soldiers?
    Sadly yes and it's not a new thing either. The girl in the video is actually Russian irl.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

As most of you have seen these past weeks, or years/decades for all people who have opened their eyes before the past month or so. The US government clearly has lost all shame and doesn't even care about faking to be truly interested in anything but gaining money and influence/power across the world

Do you even know what your government is doing in *your name* across the planet?

How many million lives have been lost in the "war against terror"? Because all that fake sentence caused more terror to every single person out there, than the one event that caused this fake "war" to begin, in the first place

How many people have died? It does seem the US has created a magnificent wall, but not against terror, instead, against US citizens being informed of what is happening out there, all in their name, while also harming them as second hand 'collateral damage' situation.

Is there anyone who cares at all? Most US citizens truly seem to be completely unaware of what their government is doing and i'm terrible upset about it, because as people live their day, people die in the other side of the world, all in the name of "freedom and democracy". But people go home and eat a nice meal and go to sleep on a nice bed, while kids out there on the other side of the world, sleep on the floor and get eaten by flies and slowly die a painful death through illnesses and bombs and hunger and terrible other things that were created artificially by the US government, all in the name of "freedom"

Yes i know there are other countries doing the same, but who is the "leader" here, think smart and think fast

And yes in the past other countries, including mine, did similar. Yes! That? That's not an excuse to relieve the US. This is happening right now, in front of our eyes, and nothing is going on, it does seem this will be forgotten in 2/3 weeks and everything will be back to 'normal' Whatever that means

I'm so tired of this crap, honestly! And where are the adults, really? Looking the other way because they don't want to change things? Maybe because it may cause them to have to get up their couch and do something about it? Or it's inconvenient to even try? What? Some kids died, but that happened far away and i did not know them, also this tv show is great!

"I wish those kids had seen it, but they are dead and in pieces now, and they did not even have a TV, and even if they had one, they don't have electricity, poor bastards, at least they don't suffer anymore, anyway, let me go get my pizza, the Uber Eats guy is here"

"What did you said? That i am supposed to do something about it? This world works like that, i did not do anything, i did not send those soldiers to kill those poor, olive skinned, dirty, badly dressed and badly educated and unhealthy kids!" I take care of my kids, i deserve a nice meal at the end of the day! It's their fathers out there who are to blame, they put them in that situation to begin with, if they were more educated and rational, they would not be living in a third world country with terrorist as neighbours! So now please excuse me, i need to go eat my pizza before it gets cold!"

And this is why i'm just losing it right now, the terrible lack of understanding, the terrible lack of empathy i see day by day, and it's just wrong, this sentiment of "i don't care, it's not happening to me or my family" and "thoughts and prayers" stupidity

It has to stop

Jesus F.

/rant
    Mashika, I really appreciate your candid post. I will share my perspective as someone who has lived in the US my entire life.

I was strongly programmed to believe that any interventions in other countries is to help them and assist them towards living in a "democracy". I understood the futility of war as a teen but still did not get the whole regime change aspect until much later. There was such a strong programming to believe we are helping with our tax dollars. We are aiding with our military. I think that lets most people feel they are off the hook.

Later, when I realized that things are not as they seem, I began to realize what we really are doing in other countries. I understood why so many hate the US. Writing to legal representatives in the government seems to get you nothing more than a generic letter back. Voting not voting what does that do? I am very aware that not only did we squander the opportunity to assist in letting the world and all living things to have an opportunity to live a life of abundance , we entrenched the world in creating division and hatred, regime change for corporate benefit, and the slaughter of the innocent, human and animal and the mother earth. We have disrespected the earth and stood in defiance as some sort of grotesque god like presence.

Now, we the people of the US are getting a taste of this "government " intervention. Now we are on the receiving end. Now we are getting the feel of regime change. We can no longer play the "good guy" role by putting our head in the sand. Is this karma? If it is it would be just. I honestly question whether humans have any right to continue? We have made some really crappy choices.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Sadly yes and it's not a new thing either. The girl in the video is actually Russian irl.

Da

Look into Crimea and Donbas, in 2014 and later, you don't need to go that far to see it
    Tired

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

It is really important to understand how a sociopath thinks. To really understand them. Their lies become their reality and they will never, ever feel any remorse or regret for any of their lies or the consequences of them. They will die seeing themselves as the good guy, even if they are responsible for mass genocide.

I am blessed/cursed to have a nephew that is a sociopath, it took me so long to figure out how he operates. Sociopathy is the far end of the spectrum of "service to self". Everything is strictly about them getting what they want, that's it. Everything is just a prop for them to get what they want. They can show affection for an individual as long as they are a prop in getting what they want, but if you are no longer a needed prop, out you go with absolutely no regret.

I think the US citizens are no longer needed for their NWO. We served as a way to funnel funds and consume things. We also built what was needed. Now they will need very few of us, so out we go!

Those that think they are safe because they are good little minions for the PTB have a rude awakening. As soon as they have performed their role they will be out the door in a heartbeat. I take a bit of comfort in that.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), meat suit (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

It has to stop

Jesus F.

/rant
    Mashika, I really appreciate your candid post. I will share my perspective as someone who has lived in the US my entire life.

I was strongly programmed to believe that any interventions in other countries is to help them and assist them towards living in a "democracy". I understood the futility of war as a teen but still did not get the whole regime change aspect until much later. There was such a strong programming to believe we are helping with our tax dollars. We are aiding with our military. I think that lets most people feel they are off the hook.

Later, when I realized that things are not as they seem, I began to realize what we really are doing in other countries. I understood why so many hate the US. Writing to legal representatives in the government seems to get you nothing more than a generic letter back. Voting not voting what does that do? I am very aware that not only did we squander the opportunity to assist in letting the world and all living things to have an opportunity to live a life of abundance , we entrenched the world in creating division and hatred, regime change for corporate benefit, and the slaughter of the innocent, human and animal and the mother earth. We have disrespected the earth and stood in defiance as some sort of grotesque god like presence.

Now, we the people of the US are getting a taste of this "government " intervention. Now we are on the receiving end. Now we are getting the feel of regime change. We can no longer play the "good guy" role by putting our head in the sand. Is this karma? If it is it would be just. I honestly question whether humans have any right to continue? We have made some really crappy choices.
    The people, of the US did not made bad choices, they are mostly good, as you can see if you go outside and talk to people there, but you know that very well.

However, choices were made on behalf of the US people, weren't they? And then things turned bad after that

Wasn't a US president who warned about it ? That the military complex would take over and then everything would go to waste or something like that? Well i guess he was the last real president after all

The US citizens, the good ones, are way more in numbers than the broken ones, but yet we continually see, from the outside, and most people can't from within, what really goes on.

There has to be a change! But how? If the people doesn't truly see it, then nothing will ever change. If i ever go post something and say "look at this!" then it's "Russian propaganda", regardless of how much true is on that

And if i would ask a friend to post the exact same words, but through his own account, then it would be "Communist influence, Russian/China paid propaganda!"

I have faced this way too many times by now, so many that i can't even begin to care anymore, sadly
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th September 2021 at 12:07.
    Tired

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I can tell you that right now, as we speak, in Donbas, Donetsk, Crimea and all other separatist sections of Ukrania, are filled with nashi kid soldiers. You don't have to go look so much back into history to see it, instead, look into what's going on with the Nazi regime in power on Ukraine and why in Donbas and Donetsk there are child soldiers, just right now, as we post on this forum

That's all there is to it
    Tired

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It has to stop

Jesus F.

/rant

The people, of the US did not made bad choices, they are mostly good, as you can see if you go outside and talk to people there, but you know that very well.

However, choices were made on behalf of the US people, weren't they? And then things turned bad after that

Wasn't a US president who warned about it ? That the military complex would take over and then everything would go to waste or something like that? Well i guess he was the last real president after all

The US citizens, the good ones, are way more in numbers than the broken ones, but yet we continually see, from the outside, and most people can't from within, what really goes on.

There has to be a change! But how? If the people doesn't truly see it, then nothing will ever change. If i ever go post something and say "look at this!" then it's "Russian propaganda", regardless of how much true is on that

And if i would ask a friend to post the exact same words, but through his own account, then it would be "Communist influence, Russian/China paid propaganda!"

I have faced this way too many times by now, so many that i can't even begin to care anymore, sadly
    At some point, even those that are "good" need to see the writing on the wall. We give way to much leeway to those we call "good", "nice", and" agreeable". Sometimes those traits can get you killed and sometimes those traits aren't about what they seem to be about.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Elainie (11th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

It has to stop

Jesus F.

/rant

At some point, even those that are "good" need to see the writing on the wall. We give way to much leeway to those we call "good", "nice", and" agreeable". Sometimes those traits can get you killed and sometimes those traits aren't about what they seem to be about.
    Yes, i agree

"Sometimes the nice people you want to protect, are the ones that get you killed"

I completely agree with that, as hard as it is, a choice has to be made
    Tired

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Eisenhower? Then there was also JFK who seemed to be decent until his head got blown off by the dark forces as CIA and FBI didn't approve of his methods, they didn't like anyone who was a threat to establishment such as MLK. After that coup d'état the US government has always been compromised more or less without a doubt, no matter which president there is in the office, it's a well oiled machine and the government is not of the people, by the people, for the people. I have not yet seen a real leader leading the country since the 60's and I will not expect to see one in the future either. I only see some promising individuals who are revealing the circus for what it is. For as long as the war machine gets to do what it wants and the boat isn't rocked too much, things just stay relative the same. Bread and circuses for the masses. Don't question the official narrative about anything, just accept everything obediently and be happy about living in your golden cage.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

avid (11th September 2021), Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), the_real_dave-id (11th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

I hear lately that the Vox party is very popular, bet most of the world did 'nazi' that coming... But some governments did and got their wallets ready for it
    Spain had a dictator after WW2 (civil war here) who died on his bed from old age. What we have now is just a pantomime to keep everyone divided and compliant, and Vox is nothing but a trendy actor under the spotlight. Just another side of the same coin that holds all the spanish political spectrum.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

To identify anyone in any country as the villain is just perpetuating the division and that hate that they feed off. All humans in every country have been manipulated and used, period! We all need to reveal it and acknowledge it and heal from it. I was murdered at at age 5 by the Nazi's in my last life, I remember ever detail. I don't hate Germans, even those who passively were complicit. I focus now on surviving long enough to rebuild without division with love and acceptance.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

avid (11th September 2021), Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), George (13th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), I am B (11th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    To identify anyone in any country as the villain is just perpetuating the division and that hate that they feed off. All humans in every country have been manipulated and used, period! We all need to reveal it and acknowledge it and heal from it. I was murdered at at age 5 by the Nazi's in my last life, I remember ever detail. I don't hate Germans, even those who passively were complicit. I focus now on surviving long enough to rebuild without division with love and acceptance.
    Not the country but the government lying to their citizens, there's always a very clear distinction i make around "who lives in x country, and who controls x country". For the most part, the top level government people, in any country you can think of, lives on a completely separate world than the citizens of that country. They don't even consider themselves "the same" as the citizens, and that shows badly in how disconnected they are from the current reality

I don't hate US citizens, i have lots and lots of friends there, i dislike the US government as it is, the way they show up to talk in front of reporters is fake, the way they go on daily pretending being some kind of justice warriors, smiling those fake smiles for the cameras while killing without any remorse and considering it "a success for America" and the way they continually throw that idiotic "democracy and freedom" lie they like so much, but that no one believes anymore

They just go through the motions, and i can see that, they are fake, they don't truly represent the American people

That's what i see, at least
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th September 2021 at 21:03.
    Tired

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), Savannah (11th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast