Thread: The US government behavior

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: The US government behavior

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    To identify anyone in any country as the villain is just perpetuating the division and that hate that they feed off. All humans in every country have been manipulated and used, period! We all need to reveal it and acknowledge it and heal from it. I was murdered at at age 5 by the Nazi's in my last life, I remember ever detail. I don't hate Germans, even those who passively were complicit. I focus now on surviving long enough to rebuild without division with love and acceptance.
    Not the country but the government lying to their citizens, there's always a very clear distinction i make around "who lives in x country, and who controls x country". For the most part, the top level government people, in any country you can think of, lives on a completely separate world than the citizens of that country. They don't even consider themselves "the same" as the citizens, and that shows badly in how disconnected they are from the current reality

I don't hate US citizens, i have lots and lots of friends there, i dislike the US government as it is, the way they show up to talk in front of reporters is fake, the way they go on daily pretending being some kind of justice warriors, smiling those fake smiles for the cameras while killing without any remorse and considering it "a success for America" and the way they continually throw that idiotic "democracy and freedom" lie they like so much, but that no one believes anymore

They just go through the motions, and i can see that, they are fake, they don't truly represent the American people

That's what i see, at least
    You can say that about ever countries government. Everyone has a manipulative line they feed the public to stay in power. The communist feed them with lies about hopes of equality while they murdered them in the millions and enslaved the rest. More have been killed in the name of religion and communism than democracy. However that's not the point, just that when you point out the hypocrisy of just one country the big picture is lost.
    Last edited by Savannah; 13th September 2021 at 02:51.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

To identify anyone in any country as the villain is just perpetuating the division and that hate that they feed off. All humans in every country have been manipulated and used, period! We all need to reveal it and acknowledge it and heal from it. I was murdered at at age 5 by the Nazi's in my last life, I remember ever detail. I don't hate Germans, even those who passively were complicit. I focus now on surviving long enough to rebuild without division with love and acceptance.
    Not the country but the government lying to their citizens, there's always a very clear distinction i make around "who lives in x country, and who controls x country". For the most part, the top level government people, in any country you can think of, lives on a completely separate world than the citizens of that country. They don't even consider themselves "the same" as the citizens, and that shows badly in how disconnected they are from the current reality

I don't hate US citizens, i have lots and lots of friends there, i dislike the US government as it is, the way they show up to talk in front of reporters is fake, the way they go on daily pretending being some kind of justice warriors, smiling those fake smiles for the cameras while killing without any remorse and considering it "a success for America" and the way they continually throw that idiotic "democracy and freedom" lie they like so much, but that no one believes anymore

They just go through the motions, and i can see that, they are fake, they don't truly represent the American people

You can the say that about ever countries government. Everyone has a manipulative line they feed the public to stay in power. The communist feed them with lies about hopes of equality while they murdered them in the millions and enslaved the rest.
    That's why i said
    "For the most part, the top level government people, in any country you can think of, lives on a completely separate world than the citizens of that country."

Quote More have been killed in the name of religion and communism than democracy. However thats not the point, just that when you point out the hypocrisy of just one country the big picture is lost.
    Yes, a lot has been done before, and i did say my country also has done terrible things. However, right now, the worst, most shameless fake, hypocrite government, is that one of the US. Day by day, news come out about how they purposely plan the killing of people in other countries, how they send soldiers to do "the job" and then come out and lie and pretend to be offended by "the tragedy" they created

And i will say it again, "The US government, does NOT represent the US people anymore"

I'm pointing a finger to them, because they deserve every person on this planet to point a finger to them, and make them understand that we can see them for what they truly are

They live in a separate America than the one you live

There's this thing a lot of governments do, i know it by personal experience actually, and it is "the country within the country"

Every single time you hear a top level government official talk about doing something for "America", "Russia", "France", "Mexico", "Israel" or whatever, they are talking about their own community, and not about the population that lives "just outside our gates"

The club is small and no regular citizen is invited to the party, ever

I'm not the only one who feels like this, also

Quote 20 years after 9/11, I no longer recognize my country. The US has become a malignant narcissist, infecting all it encounters
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/534520-al-q...s-911-tragedy/

See this, he opens with it, i switched American for Russian, to give it my pov:

Quote I was raised as a military brat – a special category of *American* Russian youth imbued from an early age with the pride in being part of a collective united by a sense of duty to country and the selflessness of sacrifice when it came to fulfilling that duty. There was no concept of entitlement – everything that came your way was either earned or suffered, based on your actions or the actions of others in your group.
    That describes me and a lot of my friends growing up perfectly, it's almost as if i had written that, the same feeling and experience i had growing up. But also i can see the lies now, i can see it all, there's no enjoyment anymore, or feeling of pride to have done the things i did, i can see the dirty aspect of it now
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th September 2021 at 22:36.
    Tired

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Although, I realize many US citizens are in a hypnotic trance I am extremely disappointed about the numbers that will apparently jump on board with whichever divide and conquer the US is currently running.Let's see, we've needed to hate Natzis, racists, white subremicists, Trump supporters, conservatives, transphobics, fat shamers... I am sure there are more that I forgot. Currently, it is the antivaxxers. They are the evil doers even though that argument is a provable lie.

In one of the most hideous genocides(in my opinion) of all times was the Rwandan massacre. The 1994, the 100 day genocide killed up to 800,000 Tutsi's and moderate Hutu's. They made them the "other" by saying they were taking Hutu jobs. They called them cochroaches. Incidently, The US did absolutely nothing about this.

Hutu's and Tutsi's that were neighbors now became enemies. Citizens were given machetes and told to kill their neighbors. I don't see that we are very far from this at this point. The Tutsi massacre was initiated after the tolerant president was shot down while in an airplane, so there was a false flag event to get the ball rolling.

It is said that the Hutu and Tutsi tribes got along until colonization by the Belgium where the belgium made sure to favor one tribe over the other and give them ID cards stating what tribe they were from...

Will Americans repeat this insanity initiated by some lie from the government? Time will tell. Will they succomb to the black magic?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2021), Mashika (13th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

A virtuous person doesn't tell you how virtuous they are.
    A kind person doesn't tell you how kind they are.
    An honest person doesn't tell you how honest they are.
    Conmen do.
    Narcissists do.
    Sociopaths do.

Which is what politicians are.

You need those three 'qualities' to reach any high office. They are like floatation devices: possess them, and use them, and you've a good chance of rising to the top of the pyramid.

A flower has no chance of surviving in a fetid swamp, or a pile of garbage: it is smothered or crushed before it gets to bloom. That is why no good person - in this modern age - ever attains power.

Ever.

How can we expect a just or decent society when the very worst of humanity is in charge? We can't, hence the effed up world we live in.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th September 2021), George (13th September 2021), Mashika (13th September 2021), muxfolder (12th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2