+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Okay okay you win
    "To get to the top you start on the bottom. What I'm suggesting is that when you reach the top you don't forget how you got there."

When i was a kid, i wondered how come i could take trips to the US, in first class, and to Spain, Mexico, Cuba, Peru and Argentina plus other places, and also we rode on very nice trucks and i was taken to and back from school in a luxury truck, every single day. And yet. I had to work a lemon stand on the street in the afternoons, i had to sell lemons out there to people passing by, and find ways to earn money out of it and grow more lemons from it, i had to make accounting over it and find out if i was losing money or selling too cheap and such

But now i understand why i was pushed that hard, and i'm not unhappy about it, at all

I rode an old bicycle around, I saved money for like 4 months to buy paint and new tires for it, and then i did it all myself, i painted it, and learned how to change the tires.

I always went to my school friend's homes and they had laptops and other things i thought were "cheap". I did not understood that their parents were doing extremely hard work just to be able to get them those things. I was very dumb

In my house, i had a Macintosh computer that was worth like $3000 US dollars, around 2004 or so. I did not think much of it, but have you ever seen a 7 year old kid with a $3000 US dollars computer using it just to put some music on it and play games? That's how i know what "privilege" is like

It was a very odd experience, while i had very expensive things that no one could buy, i also had to work very hard day by day, selling lemons on the street And i even managed to get something out of that, by later on having regular clients and so on, until i had to move away from the town. But it was a very nice experience, met a lot of people, learned a lot about how to do business, etc etc etc

I'm very grateful for all of that.

Politicians? The could not care less about all that stuff, they are "grown" like plants on a garden, just to serve a particular purpose, they think they are "aware" but all they do is being stupid and ignorant of humanity. They think they were "send by God" somehow, and that all they do is "the right thing" because in their world view, "they were born for it". There's no way they can make a mistake, that's "preposterous!" And you can watch them go on TV with their fake smiles, and hand moves, and all scripted blah blah blah, and they go through the motions because, as far as they understand, like robots "this is what i'm supposed to do, and this is the reaction people will have, according my script here"

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto

Cool stuff. I enjoyed reading that. I think the most interesting posts are the ones that reveal something about the poster. It sounds like your parents did a good job of striking a balance between handouts and hard work. These are the types of things that we really appreciate later on in life.

Re politicians: what you described is a certain type of politician, perhaps the type we see most frequently. But I'm unwilling to say they're *all* like that. I could name a bunch that don't meet that profile right off the top of my head. I resist blanket judgements for the most part because human beings are nuanced and complex creatures..and I'm one of them! Under certain conditions, I know that I'm just as capable of being an unsavory sort of character as anyone else. Politicians are met with bribes, blackmail, and all manner of temptation. They have loads of power at their disposal. I can't honestly say how I'd behave if I were in a similar position

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th September 2021), Mashika (12th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

They have loads of power at their disposal. I can't honestly say how I'd behave if I were in a similar position
    I can, it feels nice, you are under control and feel powerful, exhilarating powerful, you see the eyes of other people and they show fear, respect and sometimes a wish for them to be who you are, or at least be close to it

When i was in middle school, i "decided" one day that a guy who was very annoying could not go play on the court anymore, IF i was there at the same time. So i simply said "If I get here, or if you come and see me here, don't come into the court, or leave immediately, or i'll show you hell" or something on those lines

The teachers were around, none of them said anything, they "knew" they had to pretend not to notice

Everyone else remained silent, and the guy was almost in tears. He was a bully for other people, but for me? For me he was weak and he knew it, i shamed him in front of everyone, and he did not had a choice but to obey me. That feels so powerful and nice, and corrupt and dirty as well, i now think about it and feel shame of myself. What a monster i was

Oh and one day, the basketball teacher got mad at me, and yelled because i was being too hard on a new kid, i think i went bersek and turned to him and said "what the f*ck you want?" And started walking towards him and he started to tremble and asked for help, and a couple guys from the team held me back. He was probably like 40+ years old...

Have you ever seen a 40+ year old adult trembling and scared when a 14 year old, 1.7 meter tall skinny girl comes his way in terrible menacing and with murderous intent?

Power corrupts
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th September 2021 at 06:02.
    Tired

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Power corrupts

That's the best definition of it all

I'm going to sleep now, it's 9 am and i need to rest. Hope you all guys have a great day/night!

Also, if i say the things i'm saying, it's not because "it's about me", it's because i want you to see and understand how some of the people think, and i do have a share of it, a very good one, so i can speak about it now. I could not care anymore about anything else these days, honestly! So i'll share what i can, freely

"All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth"

Yes.

Also I never said i was a good person, to begin with.

And just like me, there are thousands more. So there
    Tired

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

They have loads of power at their disposal. I can't honestly say how I'd behave if I were in a similar position
    I can, it feels nice, you are under control and feel powerful, exhilarating powerful, you see the eyes of other people and they show fear, respect and sometimes a wish for them to be who you are, or at least be close to it

When i was in middle school, i "decided" one day that a guy who was very annoying could not go play on the court anymore, IF i was there at the same time. So i simply said "If I get here, or if you come and see me here, don't come into the court, or leave immediately, or i'll show you hell" or something on those lines

The teachers were around, none of them said anything, they "knew" they had to pretend not to notice

Everyone else remained silent, and the guy was almost in tears. He was a bully for other people, but for me? For me he was weak and he knew it, i shamed him in front of everyone, and he did not had a choice but to obey me. That feels so powerful and nice, and corrupt and dirty as well, i now think about it and feel shame of myself. What a monster i was

Power corrupts

Right, exactly. I appreciate your honesty. And now imagine having that opportunity on a daily basis, in a way that might effect an entire country or perhaps the world even

Power is intoxicating. Domination is intoxicating.

Generally, if you have power over someone you'll exploit it, even if it's just in subtle ways. You may be doing it in ways you don't even realize in the moment. And the more they yield their power the hungrier you'll be to attain it. Sort of like a vampire. What I'm saying is, that's just human nature. It's not exclusive to politicians.

Often people that hate politicians have some blame to shoulder because they're actively yielding their power. Much easier to blame the "corrupt" politicians than to acknowledge their weakness and act upon it. I'm not suggesting you're doing this, but it applies I think as a general rule

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2021), Mashika (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Power corrupts

I'm going to sleep now, it's 9 am and i need to rest. Hope you all guys have a great day/night!

Also, if i say the things i'm saying, it's not because "it's about me", it's because i want you to see and understand how some of the people think, and i do have a share of it, a very good one, so i can speak about it now. I could not care anymore about anything else these days, honestly! So i'll share what i can, freely

Yes.

Right, I understand what you're saying.

I'm saying most people - including you or I - would act no differently in those positions of power. So if we're going to point fingers at politicians we also need to point fingers at ourselves...and everyone else.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th September 2021), Mashika (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Power corrupts

Yes.

Right, I understand what you're saying.

I'm saying most people - including you or I - would act no differently in those positions of power. So if we're going to point fingers at politicians we also need to point fingers at ourselves...and everyone else.
    If people want to understand why some politicians do the things they do, i think i have a very simple answer, that explains all the privilege, ideology and logic behind it all:

"Because i can"

Quote I'm saying most people - including you or I - would act no differently in those positions of power. So if we're going to point fingers at politicians we also need to point fingers at ourselves...and everyone else.
    I am very familiar with that sentiment, unfortunately. As i happened to be born in just one exact family in the position being discussed here
    Tired

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021), Wind (12th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Power corrupts

Right, exactly. I appreciate your honesty. And now imagine having that opportunity on a daily basis, in a way that might effect an entire country or perhaps the world even

Power is intoxicating. Domination is intoxicating.

Generally, if you have power over someone you'll exploit it, even if it's just in subtle ways. You may be doing it in ways you don't even realize in the moment. And the more they yield their power the hungrier you'll be to attain it. Sort of like a vampire. What I'm saying is, that's just human nature. It's not exclusive to politicians.

Often people that hate politicians have some blame to shoulder because they're actively yielding their power. Much easier to blame the "corrupt" politicians than to acknowledge their weakness and act upon it. I'm not suggesting you're doing this, but it applies I think as a general rule
    I'm looking at this from the top down, honestly, "power corrupts"

And if you "learned" your position in the world growing up, then you think there's nothing wrong with it, as much as other lessons you may get about life and effort and so on. It's just like that

It's a complicated mess of idiocy
    Tired

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Hey, just saying that IF one were interested in wielding POWER OVER others, the one would act no differently. This seems so STUPID to me in that one NEEDS everyone else when it would be really power FULL to be in the direct current of the FORCE. IMO its all about being in the FORCE or not.

IMO IF the majority of humanity is a collectively externally oriented being who believes that yielding power, prestige, competition etc. is interesting and rewarding they are inherently different from those who know that there is some focus that is much more interesting.

IMO despite all the various stories about who and what is true, there is an inner evolution that might even occur in one lifetime where one sees through the whole play and becomes harmless just because there is nothing valuable to be gained in the saga of world ambition (or in interpersonal ambition). All this "stuff" is about using others energetically. If you don't need to do that, WHY would it be appealing to manipulate, steal and all the other foofa of "politics" in all its form (even down to interpersonal politics).

It is kind of like we realize we live in a spiritual reality that is amenable to exploration when you stop using others energy and get your own. I feel that maybe this is a simulation because seriously now, one sees that it is all according to what program one is running OR it is something internal that is different? I think This is maybe the end of the sim?

I believe many many beings are not amenable to a REAL change in focus and will play out the program to their end.

I actually am not as concerned about what poilticians are doing as I am about being able to have my own inner connection to VALIS. Many are like me. Many are ready to graduate from the sim IMO.

In the meantime, many of us are into imagining a sim of our own. Creating a NEW sim is based on principles beyond the TAKING OF ENERGY. If we are really truly in the flow of the power that creates worlds, Maybe we will "go there" to explore our imagined sim?

If one is really aware, one would never harm others and would give aid and comfort and the best one has to offer because what GOES around COMES around IMO in the principle of sim making>

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mashika (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Masha, Hierarchies will always be prone to corruption and power tripping. But most hierarchies are based on competence, not power.

If you have a value system, you'll have a heirarchy. If you prefer one thing over another, you'll have a heirarchy. If today we just destroyed, say, American poitical structures all over the country..and other institutions, and we had to begin rebuilding communities and so forth, it would quickly become apparent that certain people are better at some tasks than others...and natural hierarchies would form.

You can't get rid of heirarchies, unless you want to sacrifice competence. Some will become power hungry and eventually fail, but that's just part of life. It's unavoidable.

So yes, power corrupts. Always has and I suspect it always will. But it's an existential issue and goes way beyond politics. It's universal and applies to us all.

Now go to bed already!
    Last edited by Mike; 12th September 2021 at 07:27.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mashika (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Hey, just saying that IF one were interested in wielding POWER OVER others, the one would act no differently. This seems so STUPID to me in that one NEEDS everyone else when it would be really power FULL to be in the direct current of the FORCE. IMO its all about being in the FORCE or not.

IMO IF the majority of humanity is a collectively externally oriented being who believes that yielding power, prestige, competition etc. is interesting and rewarding they are inherently different from those who know that there is some focus that is much more interesting.

IMO despite all the various stories about who and what is true, there is an inner evolution that might even occur in one lifetime where one sees through the whole play and becomes harmless just because there is nothing valuable to be gained in the saga of world ambition (or in interpersonal ambition). All this "stuff" is about using others energetically. If you don't need to do that, WHY would it be appealing to manipulate, steal and all the other foofa of "politics" in all its form (even down to interpersonal politics).

It is kind of like we realize we live in a spiritual reality that is amenable to exploration when you stop using others energy and get your own. I feel that maybe this is a simulation because seriously now, one sees that it is all according to what program one is running OR it is something internal that is different? I think This is maybe the end of the sim?

I believe many many beings are not amenable to a REAL change in focus and will play out the program to their end.

I actually am not as concerned about what poilticians are doing as I am about being able to have my own inner connection to VALIS. Many are like me. Many are ready to graduate from the sim IMO.

In the meantime, many of us are into imagining a sim of our own. Creating a NEW sim is based on principles beyond the TAKING OF ENERGY. If we are really truly in the flow of the power that creates worlds, Maybe we will "go there" to explore our imagined sim?

If one is really aware, one would never harm others and would give aid and comfort and the best one has to offer because what GOES around COMES around IMO in the principle of sim making>
    This is very understandable, but you need to realise something very important. All of this, is happening within what i mentioned before on this thread "a framework of what is true/false". SO within it, your truth may be valid, but outside? What goes on inside may not actually be what truly represents a valid truth "outside this framework of values"

How would you know the difference? Thinking that 'i can feel it' is not it, since you have been directed to exactly do that 'to think that's how it is'. see what i mean?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Masha, Hierarchies will always be prone to corruption and power tripping. But most hierarchies are based on competence, not power.

If you have a value system, you'll have a heirarchy. If you prefer one thing over another, you'll have a heirarchy. If today we just destroyed, say, American poitical structures all over the country..and other institutions, and we had to begin rebuilding communities and so forth, it would quickly become apparent that certain people were better at some tasks than others...and natural hierarchies would form.

You can't get rid of heirarchies, unless you want to sacrifice competence. Some will become power hungry and eventually fail, but that's just part of life. It's unavoidable.

So yes, power corrupts. Always has and I suspect it always will. But it's an existential issue and goes way beyond politics. It's universal and applies to us all.

Now go to bed already!
    I don't think most people understand truly what i mean by the things i say, even if i try hard

The "framework of reality" thing, seems to be completely lacking, to explain what i need to explain. I'll have to think more about it

Quote Now go to bed already!
    No want to

But i'll do now, bye bye! <3
    Tired

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Delight (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I like where your head is at in a way. It all sounds wonderful to some part of me

However, even your new sim will involve heirarchies. And some of them will become corrupt. That's just human nature, and it always will be. People will always be vulnerable to power, whether they're in a "spiritual" environment or not, whether they're eating meat or fruit/veggies, whether money exists or not, whether you eliminate competition or not, and so on.

People are naturally competitive btw. They're naturally ambitious too. You stifle those things at your own peril.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Delight (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I like where your head is at in a way. It all sounds wonderful to some part of me

However, even your new sim will involve heirarchies. And some of them will become corrupt. That's just human nature, and it always will be. People will always be vulnerable to power, whether they're in a "spiritual" environment or not, whether they're eating meat or fruit/veggies, whether money exists or not, whether you eliminate competition or not, and so on.

People are naturally competitive btw. They're naturally ambitious too. You stifle those things at your own peril.
    I like to think in terms of spherical, round, spiraling and don't feel hierarchical is more REAL... it is a construct. It uses a pyramid, a triangle etc. Competition seems true when one is on a pyramid and needs to get to a "top". IMO.

Thanks for entertaining my thoughts. Good morning from USA where I should be asleep.... going now. Maggie

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I like to think in terms of spherical, round, spiraling and don't feel hierarchical is more REAL... it is a construct. It uses a pyramid, a triangle etc. Competition seems true when one is on a pyramid and needs to get to a "top". IMO.

Thanks for entertaining my thoughts. Good morning from USA where I should be asleep.... going now. Maggie

Ha! I should be asleep too! I don't know why i can't turn this bloody phone off..

Ya know something: I want to agree with you on the circle as opposed to the hierarchal pyramid. I really do. I'd be interested in seeing you flesh that idea out a little. Emotionally I'm totally on board with it but i can't get there intellectually yet

Sleep well Maggie

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Delight (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Lightbulb Re: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

To sum it up: anyone that "needs power over others in a manipulative way" actually makes a clear statement: >>> that they do NOT have it <<< ... as anyone who find the power within first ... find ways to empower own (unlimited) creative capacities/potential first and put it in to action ... does not need to be a parasite (control freak) anymore. And the Universe is with you

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Delight (12th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I almost could feel his nerves in speaking about it, he is putting his neck to risk in behalf of humankind, even tough he said the government knows who he is and he does hot represent a treat for them, it was already expected in the simulation.

--[update]--

Another very compelling thing he said about there is a very tiny number of people that are really looking out for information, and probably we all know where it will end up, once passports for control are deployed everywhere.

Hopefully we can stop it all from happen, if not, run to mountains or die fighting.

great video, many thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by palehorse; 12th September 2021 at 11:51.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Michael Moewes (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Power corrupts

P
    Power do not corrupt it only gives the person more liberty to practice corruption or otherwise. The thing is almost all people are corrupt one time or another, because we've been deliberately corrupted. That's why when they are given power almost all practice corruption. Everyone who has had a glimpse of corruption is struggling to be free of it. The more we see through the veil of corruption the less corrupt we become, the less fear we have the happier we become. Give a non corrupt person power and he will practice the opposite of corruption. I think Keanu Reeves is a good example of a non corrupt person. Despite his wealth which is of course power he remains down to earth.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), wondering (12th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

perfect definition, and it also reflects your avatar, which I see decentralization, distribution, etc.. I like it.
    Last edited by palehorse; 12th September 2021 at 13:39.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Delight (12th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    To sum it up: anyone that "needs power over others in a manipulative way" actually makes a clear statement: >>> that they do NOT have it <<< ... as anyone who find the power within first ... find ways to empower own (unlimited) creative capacities/potential first and put it in to action ... does not need to be a parasite (control freak) anymore. And the Universe is with you

cheers,
    John
    The FACTUAL model IMO is symbiosis here on the material plane. IMO people have been led to believe that parasitism is "normal" BUT it is like all other inversions IMO of the truth. Giving is supported by the Universe. The "parasites" like a PONZI scheme need an ever widening operating base of energy to take.

Give more than you take increases energy.
    It is better to give than to receive.

The Natural world is always creating.
    The matrix world is about the squandering, destruction and ENTROPIC death. The Parasites cannot live without a host to feed on. It is such an ugly brutal deadly way of being IMO.

I am modeling in my imagination the beauty of nature where we all live long and prosper because we are GIVERS and LOVERS and know beauty. What goes around and comes around is LIFE ever more abundant in my world.

Quote Symbiosis Definition

A symbiosis is an evolved interaction or close living relationship between organisms from different species, usually with benefits to one or both of the individuals involved. Symbioses may be ‘obligate’, in which case the relationship between the two species is so interdependent, that each of the organisms is unable to survive without the other, or ‘facultative’, in which the two species engage in a symbiotic partnership through choice, and can survive individually. Obligate symbioses are often evolved over a long period of time, while facultative symbioses may be more modern, behavioral adaptions; given time, facultative symbioses may evolve into obligate symbioses.

Endosymbiosis is a symbiotic relationship, occurring when one of the symbiotic partners lives within the body of the other. Endosymbiosis can take place either within the cells (intercellular symbiosis) of the ‘host’ organism, or outside the cells (extracellular symbiosis). On the other hand, ectosymbiosis is a symbiotic relationship in which one organism lives on the body surface of the host, including the lining of the digestive tract, or exocrine glands such as mucus or sweat glands.

Types of Symbiosis
    Mutualism
    Mutualisms are a form of symbiosis in which both symbiotic partners benefit from the interaction, often resulting in a significant fitness gain for either one or both parties. Mutualisms can take the form of resource-resource relationships, service-resource relationships, or service-service relationships.

Resource-resource mutualisms (also known as ‘trophic mutualisms’) happen through the exchange of one resource for another between the two organisms involved. Resource-resource mutualisms most often occur between an autotroph (a photosynthesizing organism) and a heterotroph (an organism which must absorb or ingest food to gain energy). Most plants have a trophic mutualism called a mycorrhizal association, which is a symbiosis between the roots of the plants and a fungus. The fungus colonizes the plants roots and is provided with carbohydrates, sucrose and glucose. In exchange, the plant benefits from the fungi’s higher water and mineral absorption capabilities.

Service-resource mutualisms occur when the symbiotic partner provides a service in exchange for a resource reward. One of the best known examples of this is the exchange between plants and their pollinators. While visiting the plants to gain a supply of energy-rich nectar, the pollinator (insects, birds, moths, bats, etc.), provides the plant with the service benefit of being pollinated, while ensuring their own pollen is distributed when the pollinator visits more plants of the same species.

A rare form of mutualistic symbiosis comes in the form of service-service interactions. As the name suggests, both of the symbiotic partners receive a service, such as shelter or protection from predators. For example, the close relationship between anemone fish (family: Pomacentridae) and sea anemones provides both partners with protection from predators. The anemone fish, which have evolved an extra thick mucus layer on their skin to prevent them from being stung by the anemone’s nematocysts, are provided with shelter from predators and a place to breed, while aggressively chasing away other fish which may try to bite the ends off the nutrient-rich tentacles. However, it is argued that there are very few truly service-service mutualisms as there is usually a resource component to the symbiosis. In the case of the anemone-anemone fish mutualism, the nutrients from the anemone fish waste provide food for the symbiotic algae, which live within the tentacles of the anemone and provide energy to the anemone through photosynthesis. In this way, symbioses are shown to be highly complex and indicative of the delicate balance within ecosystems.

Commensalism
    Commensalism is a symbiosis in which one organism benefits from, and is often completely dependent on, the other for food, shelter, or locomotion, with no obvious effect on the host. The relationship between whales and barnacles is an example of commensalism. The barnacles attach themselves to the tough skin of whales, and benefit from widespread movement and exposure to currents, from which they feed, while the whale is seemingly unaffected by their presence.

Amensalism
    On the opposing side of commensalism is amensalism. This occurs when one organism is inhibited or damaged by the presence of the other, who does not benefit. Amensalism may involve competition, in which a larger, more powerful, or environmentally better adapted organism excludes another organism from its food source or shelter; for example, one plant shades out another while growing at its normal speed and height. Alternatively, antibiosis, where one organism secretes chemicals as by-products that kill or damage the other organism, but do not benefit the other, can be seen commonly in nature.

Parasitism
    Parasitism is the non-mutualistic form of symbiosis, occurring when one of the organisms benefits at the expense of the other. Unlike predation, parasitism does not necessarily result in direct death of the parasitized organism, and often it is imperative to the life cycle of the parasite to keep its host alive. Sometimes the parasitized host is killed as result of parasitic invasion; in this case, the invader is known as a ‘parasitoid’. Parasitism may involve direct infiltration of the host body to feed off tissue, influencing behaviors that benefit the parasite, or kleptoparasitism, in which the parasite steals food or other resources from a host.

Parasitic symbiosis appears in many forms; some are relatively non-threatening, for example, ectoparasites, such as fleas, which feed off the blood of larger animals and may cause uncomfortable itching. However, the ectoparasite may act as a carrier or vector, which transmits intercellular endoparasites such as bacteria and viruses to the host, often causing significant damage or death.

Brood parasitism, a form of kleptoparasitism, can impose a significant cost on the fitness of the host. This is common in birds (most notably in cuckoos), insects and some fish, where the parasite lays eggs within a host’s nest, and subsequently receives the food or shelter intended for the host offspring. Brood parasitism can result in high numbers of offspring death, either due to starvation, rejection of the offspring or the abandonment of nests by the host parents, or by parasites removing host offspring from nests.

It has been hypothesized that a parasitic symbiosis may be evolved from other, more benevolent forms of symbioses; one partner may begin to exploit a previously mutualistic relationship by taking more of a resource or service than is returned, or by not contributing benefits to the partnership at all.
    Last edited by Delight; 12th September 2021 at 15:37.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), palehorse (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

perfect definition, and it also reflects your avatar, which I see decentralization, distribution, etc.. I like it.
    I don't want to derail this thread but did you ever think about a kind of 2 dimensional geometry that would only need YOU and a stick to generate? Stand on the beach and draw a circle around yourself and know you stand at the center of the Universe. From there the flower of life can be symbolized.

This is a spherical geometry that holds the connections of any linear geometric form.

There has been an explosion of truth made available and IMO the Universe is inviting us to change. Only self generators of their own "light" (energy) will make it IMO. The parasites want us to feel we need THEM and if we try to walk away, pull every trick in their play book.

Seeing the lying and manipulation is necessary before we can let it all fall away. Then we leave the matrix held by our own MIND.

They proclaim that have our best interests in "heart".

As Rhett said to Scarlet when he was walking out from her manipulative parasitism...."Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn". WE are leaving now and nothing tried will stop us.

Synchronistically this was posted today on PA. I would suggest people follow their intuition if treating the info as an initiation or ceremony as offered. There is a disclaimer that one should interact with previous information to get the most benefit?

Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future
    It is exactly what I envision as my spherical geometry.

Last edited by Delight; 12th September 2021 at 16:32.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), palehorse (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The subject above has morphed to corruption in government and is being blamed on human frailty to move in the same direction when surrounded by forces that are all created to do just that. The blame is being laid on individual humans, no matter what their moral compass. I wish to point out that in the case of the USA government, the blame must be laid in the DESIGN BY THOSE ABOVE, such as the Bankers who are the movers and shakers, the NAZI'S GOLD placed in over 700 world Corporations. The Rockefeller Foundation devoted to GLOBAL GENOCIDE as in their 2010 Lockstep model for the Injection of Death on all from babies to the elderly.

(I include this aside about the deliberate murder of the elderly in a Long Island nursing home by being starved and given narcotics until death. Their relatives were poor and lived too far away to know what was happening. I heard elsewhere this is called the "Liverpool Method." Old people are being murdered outright.

This murder on a global scale is being done because the Corporations have looted everything and can only escape their retribution by murdering off the world population whose money it is they have stolen. The portfolios are Wind Pies. The Politicians are selected and put up for election and the Dominion and similar computer servers are all fixed around the planet to ensure the Powers that Be have all their men in place to do their bidding. The USA is said to be the Policeman of the World, for just the reason to enforce power for the Aliens who control us. Per chance an honest man should get into government, he will be rendered ineffective because he will be out voted every time by the mass of others who know where their payoffs come from and the retribution they will receive if they do not submit to the Plan. As insurance, they are set up, blackmailed, etc. And so we have iron bands of Policed Control of the Government headed by the Bankers who have looted the system, have no remedy for it and have decided to KILL OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS EN MASS, WORLD GENOCIDE. A World Reset it surely is; Dead people cannot ask for their money. They decided HOW THEY WERE GOING TO MURDER US FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE. As I have stated elsewhere on Avalon, I firmly believe the Head of this Snake is Alien AI, et al, using the consolidating power of Hitler's stolen Nazi Gold which was used to finance more than 750 Corporations world wide. They want the Planet to themselves. After they succeed, the Aliens will eliminate the foolish Nazis.

The current Genocide was planned by The Crown in London where a whistle blower reported to Project Camelot that they decided to "Give China a Cold." As the head of the snake, they are responsible for the creation and existence of the CDC's everywhere and their poisonous leaders who are funding creations of death called Vaccines using a faulty mechanism claiming to activate the immune system to stop disease, when in actual fact they are implanting the diseases and overwhelming the human immune system from babyhood onward. They have created a nanobot computer/bio link, mRNA to attach to DNA (which is who you are) to murder off your immune system by causing a cytokine storm to kill you. Their TEST for COVID actually consists of the same murderous elements as the so-called Vaccine which also includes Morgellons Living Systems to give you a dose of Death and so do their MASKS. These lying insidious murderers know no bounds. They deserve summary death. The fact they are still alive points to genocidal complicity of both sides of government.

An acquaintance mentioned several people of her acquaintance who died very shortly after receiving this horror, heart attacks, strokes and suffocation. This is said to be an EXPERIMENT on humans and is being FORCIBLY MANDATED BY BIDEN AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL. He appears to me to be the iconic TRAITOR who will give the Military the Jab, kill them off and China will walk in. There is a story that they are already, English speaking Chinese soldiers at some FEMA came in Michigan.

I have come to the conclusion that both SIDES fighting to control the government are actually bringing about the IDENTICAL GOAL OF COMMUNIST TAKEOVER, while pretending to be on opposite sides. CALL OUT THE PATRIOTS AND THE NATIONAL GUARD, WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED!!!
    Last edited by amor; 13th September 2021 at 13:14. Reason: Typo.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast