+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)
    https://odysee.com/63ea2999-e75c-48a1-8aa8-bc51c8b76462

Mod note from Bill:
    I presume this is Dr Michael Yeadon. But the link is broken, and I can't find the original. Can you edit this post to correct the link? (And then you're welcome to remove this note, as well)

https://odysee.com/@PlanetLockdown:6...G0vSekT90mxAsY

Thanks Bill. I try to put the link on like this
    Yess this link works.
    BTW don't get vaccinated. it will not only destroy your immunesystem, but it will also alter your dna
    Another outstanding presentation by Michael Yeadon. He hits all the relevant major points.

But, alas, as he says: he’s preaching to the choir. Those who really need to hear and understand what he’s saying won’t, and those who do hear it, already understand and don’t need to hear it again.
    This is most unfortunately very true - I made my older brother rather cross with me for showing him Mike Yeadon's videos, I love my older brother but J.H Christ he is square! Seriously though, those who are intelligent enough to comprehend what Dr Yeadon is speaking about too often dismiss him as being a crank, or renegade type; it is frustrating but we have to keep trying, if even one or two others are enlightened, it is a result.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (13th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Delight (13th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th September 2021), Gemma13 (13th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Michael Moewes (14th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (18th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

https://odysee.com/63ea2999-e75c-48a1-8aa8-bc51c8b76462

Mod note from Bill:
    I presume this is Dr Michael Yeadon. But the link is broken, and I can't find the original. Can you edit this post to correct the link? (And then you're welcome to remove this note, as well)

https://odysee.com/@PlanetLockdown:6...G0vSekT90mxAsY

Thanks Bill. I try to put the link on like this
    There aren't many silver linings in the current situation, but perhaps one is that the notion that we live in a world of independent nation states each deciding their own course has been fatally undermined. The co-ordination of policy across borders was one aspect, but more obvious still was the usage of the same phrases from one govt spokesperson to the next. 'Build Back Better' being the most obvious example, but by no means the only one. A sort of disclosure has taken place.

The world has finally been given a glimpse of the power that pulls the strings of all the 'elected' officials across the world. The nature of that power is up for discussion, but the sign of its influence across oceans and borders has never been more apparent.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Delight (13th September 2021), Gemma13 (13th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I like where your head is at in a way. It all sounds wonderful to some part of me

However, even your new sim will involve heirarchies. And some of them will become corrupt. That's just human nature, and it always will be. People will always be vulnerable to power, whether they're in a "spiritual" environment or not, whether they're eating meat or fruit/veggies, whether money exists or not, whether you eliminate competition or not, and so on.

People are naturally competitive btw. They're naturally ambitious too. You stifle those things at your own peril.
    I like to think in terms of spherical, round, spiraling and don't feel hierarchical is more REAL... it is a construct. It uses a pyramid, a triangle etc. Competition seems true when one is on a pyramid and needs to get to a "top". IMO.

Thanks for entertaining my thoughts. Good morning from USA where I should be asleep.... going now. Maggie

Ha! I should be asleep too! I don't know why i can't turn this bloody phone off..

Ya know something: I want to agree with you on the circle as opposed to the hierarchal pyramid. I really do. I'd be interested in seeing you flesh that idea out a little. Emotionally I'm totally on board with it but i can't get there intellectually yet

Sleep well Maggie
    I like where Delight's head is at too. It's why I like this simple, (albeit full of complexity), explanation about what we have been doing wrong and how we will change that.

It comes from the Novel "THE WEATHER COMPOSER: THE BATTLEFIELD IS DRAWN" by James Mahu.

A bit of context: An extinction level event devastates earth and reduces populations by 90%.   A new World Government emerges that selects people with the highest I.Q's to rebuild past technologies.

Terran Kahn is thirteen years old with an intelligence never seen before.  He is also believed by some to be the Madhi, but he's not interested in taking up that mantle.  (In the first novel of this trilogy Terran does have a profound experience where his "spiritual body" merges with his human body, which enhances his intelligence even more, along with significant supernatural abilities.)
    [Incidently this merger is what the author seriously predicts is happening to a small percentage of humans right now; then there will be thousands, then millions, and by 2070, All.]

In the following excerpt Terran is trying to explain to the World Leader why he will not help to rebuild all the technologies pre-apocalypse.

Terran stood up and went to the whiteboard.  He grabbed a blue marker, and began to write on the board.

1.  Potential energy at a pure vibratory level
    2.  First Source Consciousness
    3.  Cosmic consciousness or universal consciousness
    4.  Sovereign consciousness or soul consciousness
    5.  Individualized consciousness or ego-mind consciousness
    6.  Manifested local reality

When he finished writing,  Terran turned around and looked at President Stanton.  "Our technologies, the ones you want me to reboot, are primarily based here - Number 5.  They heighten the appeal of the ego-mind consciousness, and the belief system this produces expresses a local reality that is aligned.

This reality gives permission, and in some cases, requires us, to control ourselves, others, and nature.  Because consciousness modulates reality, if our consciousness is fixed here," he pointed to the Number Five with his marker,  "then our reality will reflect this consciousness. 

We did not survive Sunrot to go back to the old technologies, the old consciousness, and make the same mistakes by creating a reality based on a false understanding."

President Stanton looked over the list and nodded.  "I hear what you're saying, but these are matters for religious people, not politicians like me or scientists like the residents of FRC (Faculty Research Centre). You're kind of a fish out of water with a list like that."

"And yet," Terran said, "you want me to lead this project.  What I've defined here is not religious or scientific.  It is the way the universe works."

Terran began to draw a triangle, pointing downward.  He then divided the triangle with five horizontal lines.  Then he inserted the numbers one through six and punctuated a small dot at the very bottom.  President Stanton and Eleanor watched with interest as Terran silently went about his depiction of a cosmological reality.

"The triangle is all," Terran finally announced.  "It contains all.  It is a framework and nothing more.  These numbers correspond to each of those six levels."  He pointed to what he'd previously written on the whiteboard.  "It's accuracy is not the point.  I'm only depicting the system we call reality." Terran pointed to the sixth space, then underneath, where the blue dot was drawn.

"This is us.  This is where the vast majority of people operate.  The manifested local reality is channeled into the ego-mind and ego-mind is channeled into the manifested reality.  It is like a revolving door."

"To understand the sovereign consciousness and the universal consciousness, we need to embrace new belief systems or programs.  We need to upgrade our consciousness.  We need to operate from here," Terran said, pointing to levels three and four, "in order to change the manifestation here." He pointed to the blue dot.

"What does this have to do with whether you will help TRP?" (Technology Reboot Program) Stanton asked.

"Our universe is not understood," Terran said, putting down the markers and sitting down.  "Our references are wrong.  We believe it to be an external physical set of objects existing in space and time." Terran knocked on the table top.  "Solid equals real."

Terran pointed to the top level where Number 1 was represented.  "Our universe truly exists in level one, in a pure vibrational state, and it is orchestrated by consciousness to manifest.  We compose or control.  The moment we control we slip into level five -- the ego-mind consciousness.  When we compose, we elevate our consciousness to level four and even three.  Consciousness is the engine of life.  Everything external is an extension of consciousness; it is modulated by consciousness into existence.  Therefore, if consciousness is locked in the ego-mind of level five, it will manifest from that level.  I want to help humanity to manifest from the levels of sovereign and universal consciousness."

Terran stood up and took the marker again, pointing to levels three and four.  "This requires new technologies that are composed here, at this level."

He returned to his chair.  "Part of the reason for Sunrot was to enable humanity to recode its technologies.  It isn't start-over time; it's quantum leap time."

President Stanton winced a little at this elevated turn of phrase, but managed to convert his face into a smile.  He glanced at the whiteboard and then to Eleanor.  "You've been very quiet in all of this. What do you think? Am I being unreasonable in trying to turn our technical infrastructure back on, so people can enjoy their lives as before?"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Delight (13th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike Gorman (14th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    I like this simple, (albeit full of complexity), explanation about what we have been doing wrong and how we will change that.

It comes from the Novel "THE WEATHER COMPOSER: THE BATTLEFIELD IS DRAWN" by James Mahu.

A bit of context: An extinction level event devastates earth and reduces populations by 90%.   A new World Government emerges that selects people with the highest I.Q's to rebuild past technologies.

"To understand the sovereign consciousness and the universal consciousness, we need to embrace new belief systems or programs.  We need to upgrade our consciousness.  We need to operate from here," Terran said, pointing to levels three and four, "in order to change the manifestation here." He pointed to the blue dot.

"What does this have to do with whether you will help TRP?" (Technology Reboot Program) Stanton asked.

"Our universe is not understood," Terran said, putting down the markers and sitting down.  "Our references are wrong.  We believe it to be an external physical set of objects existing in space and time." Terran knocked on the table top.  "Solid equals real."

Terran pointed to the top level where Number 1 was represented.  "Our universe truly exists in level one, in a pure vibrational state, and it is orchestrated by consciousness to manifest.  We compose or control.  The moment we control we slip into level five -- the ego-mind consciousness.  When we compose, we elevate our consciousness to level four and even three.  Consciousness is the engine of life.  Everything external is an extension of consciousness; it is modulated by consciousness into existence.  Therefore, if consciousness is locked in the ego-mind of level five, it will manifest from that level.  I want to help humanity to manifest from the levels of sovereign and universal consciousness."

Terran stood up and took the marker again, pointing to levels three and four.  "This requires new technologies that are composed here, at this level."

He returned to his chair.  "Part of the reason for Sunrot was to enable humanity to recode its technologies.  It isn't start-over time; it's quantum leap time."

President Stanton winced a little at this elevated turn of phrase, but managed to convert his face into a smile.  He glanced at the whiteboard and then to Eleanor.  "You've been very quiet in all of this. What do you think? Am I being unreasonable in trying to turn our technical infrastructure back on, so people can enjoy their lives as before?"[/COLOR]
    Thanks so much for US!!! you grok it, others grok it and why IS THAT???

James Mahu is the person associated with the Wing makers. Here is his site https://sovereignintegrl.blogspot.com/

Why are some of us seeming to spontaneously embrace a very paradoxical view that includes the concept "sovereign"? Maybe we are being beamed by some group of Ultraterrestrials? Or maybe it is CONSCIOUSNESS itself? Or maybe it is something else. I can understand why people "believe" something despite evidence. I do think my POV is absolutely what I WANT TO EXPERIENCE and I cannot change others and just MUST cling to what LOOKS TRUE.

It is very intriguing that many of us are all "coming together" all over with the same impetus. IMO it does not matter that we are in separate spaces. We are moving somewhere we choose to be... now in mind and later will we see it in flesh????

Quote "There are other domains of consciousness that operate outside of our four dimensional construct of spacetime, where time slows down, or speeds up, or ceases to exist altogether. The higher fields of consciousness—where humanity is one being—this is a different form of spacetime than anything on earth, and yet this is the spacetime we are headed into. When earth arrives in this spacetime, we—all humans—will feel it as a visceral experience that’ll reshape our attitudes and perceptions of what constitute the meaning of humanness. We’ll transform as one being, and yet, every expression or projection of individuality, remains sovereign.
    This is the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness… the highest dimensional consciousness that is known within the human family." (*)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Bubu (14th September 2021), Gemma13 (13th September 2021), Journeyman (13th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Mike Yeadon - Cabalists "Plan to Kill off the Majority of the Human Race"

by Mike Yeadon September 12, 2021
    Mike Yeadon is a PhD in respiratory pharmacology and a former VP of Pfizer

"Given that these are not vaccines, they don't work as vaccines,
    they're massively far away from any acceptable safety profile & there are low cost, well understood drug treatments, why would you allow anyone to stick a needle in your arm?"
    This was written in response to this article by Dr. Paul Alexander and Dr. Howard Tenenbaum

by Mike Yeadon (Sept. 12, 2021)
    (henrymakow.com)

The population of the planet is being taken through the gates of hell over a probably partly-invented virus, which is not unusual in its lethality.

I agree these 'vaccines' were never appropriate & there was ample evidence of global fraud by fear long before that vaccine was prematurely considered for emergency use authorization.

Re-reading Dr Peter Doshi's blog post in BMJ, referencing Pfizer's regulatory submission to FDA, he made some striking observations.

Specifically, he pointed out how THOUSANDS of suspected 'cases' from the vaccine arm of the trial had been "removed from statistical analysis because of "unspecified protocol deviations".

When Doshi reanalyzed the data with all the subject included, 'efficacy' fell to 19% (and not significant).

I know enough about clinical trials & the many conventions that ensure you don't carry undeclared conflicts of interest.

What was done in that trial was clearly improper. In reality, the Pfizer / BioNTech product never even worked in the closely controlled trial.

I also think there is a virus. I'm no longer convinced it's as described but is a blend of genetic material from several different sources.

Three key questions:
    1. Do these vaccines work?
    I suspect none of them do. Paul & Howard lay out some of the evidence.

2. Are these vaccines safe?
    They are absolutely not safe. They are responsible for huge numbers of horrific injuries & deaths in completely unprecedented numbers, based on review of public vaccine safety monitoring systems in the US, U.K. & Europe.

3. Are these vaccines necessary?
    No, not at all. If anything, deaths rise immediately after mass vaccination started almost everywhere when the data was good enough to examine. On the other side of the medical ledger, excellent treatments have been identified & used, 85-90% of severe illness & death was prevented.
    Given the foregoing, that these are not vaccines, they don't work as vaccines, they're massively far away from any acceptable safety profile & there are low cost, well understood drug treatments, why would you allow anyone to stick a needle in your arm?

I beg of you:
    if you've not been vaccinated, do not capitulate now. If you've been vaccinated, reject the bribe of some of your freedoms bank (aka vaccine passport). Giving in to tyranny always leads to more tyranny.
    We must not cooperate with our own entrapment. I keep a good eye out on many countries. It is clear that one objective is to lure us all into a VaxPass database. Then we'll have to show it in order to buy food. Now you cannot protest, or you'll go hungry.

Ultimately, it's my deduction that the evil perpetrators will exploit their tyrannical powers to kill off the majority of the human race.

Something like this has been planned for close to 40 years. See The Georgia Guidestones.

Please share this & please resolved to cooperate only with your fellow citizens in thwarting this diabolical crime.

UNIFIED NON-COOPERATION.

-----------------------------------

Related:
    • You may recall the April released Trozzi Production about Dr. Michael Yeadon entitled "Vaccine" Red Alert.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ByTheNorthernSea (14th September 2021), Elainie (13th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th September 2021), Gemma13 (13th September 2021), Journeyman (13th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Mike Gorman (14th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Heck yeah

Been studying and having a love/hate relationship with James Mahu's incredible work for over a decade.  Took me to hell and back.  Then Love Won.

Sorry for butting in

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Heck yeah

Been studying and having a love/hate relationship with James Mahu's incredible work for over a decade.  Took me to hell and back.  Then Love Won.

Sorry for butting in
    The OP is a complaint and the Sovereign Human is the only solution so IMO all relevant. The heart is the place of our power and Love always wins.

IMO it's TIME to live the paradox. This is the Best of Times and The Worst of Times.

The Sovereign Integral Process:

Not being is the condition that is required for Being

Quote Your Being shines in All That Is.

Imagine that you are a large and splendid diamond. Your beauty and perfection is unique. But one day you stop believing in yourself and you think that you are only one facet of the diamond and that the other facets are other beings like you and, little by little, you cover that brightness with your thoughts of separation until one day you stop seeing your Light, forgetting that you are a beautiful diamond. But you do not lose your perception of separation, it is stronger than ever, because this is what reassures your belief that it's the right thing to do. You cannot accept that you are wrong because you are afraid. But Someone believes in you and wants to see your beauty shining again in the Universe and has been polishing this diamond little by little, so as not to scare you when you see your own radiance. Now you are ready to see your first shining Rays.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Bubu (14th September 2021), Gemma13 (14th September 2021), Journeyman (13th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (18th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

removed because I was taught "Manners" and couldn't post what I wanted to...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

If i were to say how or what else i experienced, or who is that family that i was born into, you would have a very different view of my words here.

I specifically have not said it all, not even the 5% of it. Because i don't want to and because it would make my life even more hell than already is

Liked i said, "it's a small club and regular citizens are not invited to the party"

It saddens me that you didn't see through my words, or understood that i was showing how young people are modelled that way, so that they eventually grow into monsters that disregard everyone else who they consider to be "below" them. I was just showing you a couple samples of it, so you would see. That was when i was a teen, and i realised after 16 what was happening and quit it all. I'm just expressing what i experienced back then, to give context

You are assuming that because i said *only* the things i said, and not everything i could said, i'm a spoiled brat, and "Middle of the road" and that's fine. I don't plan to say much more anymore, and even if i would, it would not matter at all. It would only bring me more pain than i can handle, with no gain to anyone at all,ever

Quote Did you ever once, have the power to change the life of another, either financially, or by your own desires, other than being a bully? Because if you did not, you were not in a position of "corrupt power" at all, but fooling yourself because of your circumstances to believe this was true...
    I have, and i still do in some ways, and that's why i thought that showing you guys how it feels, just by sharing how some experiences while growing up model the mind of people who later get into the higher levels of power, and how we growing up think of other people and how they act around us, and then that brings the current situation where politicians and others just think of other people as "pieces of the game" and "disposable". I'm just showing you a small aspect of how it all starts, i never said that was all of it

Quote Their are millions of bullies, but only 1% of the population with the true power over the masses... untikl we adjust that with HARD WORK...
    I renounced everything i had and moved to live my own life, going to public schools and working and earning my own right to live, on my own, so i know what HARD WORK is

I'm here and different than then because i understood that all of that was wrong, and as i have said, i have a lot of karma to pay and i understand that, and i'm not proud of who i was, i have said so many times, i am a monster and i regret it, and i try to change that since 7 years ago, day by day. I did not want to become that thing that i was setup to become, so i quit it all. And that meant lots and lots of pain over the years, because you just 'don't quit' without paying a very high price

Here's a thought to contemplate:

Maybe you are looking at this from your own country's point of view? But think and look into this.. How many Russian families were part of "The new Russians" after 1994 or so, and into the mid 2000's? Which ones were not living in a terrible crisis and poverty? Which ones are the ones that were suddenly able to rise to the top? It was a very very small number, in a country with 100 + million citizens, only around 30 families belonged to that category, and all of them came from the higher levels of power of the USSR and later the Russian government

How do you not realise that? In a country where most of the population was dying of hunger and had to eat scraps for years and years, and could not afford the most basic stuff some times. I was riding luxury trucks to private school, flew to vacation in Mexico in summer, also to the US and Spain, and other countries. And staid in luxury hotels. And I owned one of the most expensive computers in the world, when i was 7, while not even most people in the US could afford it or would ever think to buy it for a 7 year old kid. Context is important, and perspective as well

So anyone can think whatever of me, that's perfectly fine. I rather like it this way it's happening, so i can be at peace at least

ETA:

When you are growing up, and you are meant to become a 'leader' and occupy a position of power, you are thought and lead into being dehumanized, so that once you are there, you can make the cold decision that is required, while also knowing that people may die, or most likely will. And you have to do it and then go to a party or to sleep after a nice meal, so that you can getup early next day for another day of 'decisions' that may affect thousands. You need to take your heart away and think of the strategy, and the 'greater good' and then go and do what you need to do. And the way people mostly get trained for that, is to turn them into that 'bully' and 'spoiled brat' you were talking about, because otherwise you will never have the lack of heart to do the things you need to do, once you are in the position you were raised to be in

I hope that explains and corrects any misunderstandings, but if not, i'm truly sorry.

Quote I hate to say it, but you sound more like a spoiled brat, than someone with actual intelligence and privilege... I thought that you were both wiser and more polite than that.. My mistake...
    This, unfortunately, is what my life has always been. Always unable to tell the entire story, always misunderstood since i can't say all i want to say. Always considered like this, always rejected like that, always the same

It hurts tremendously bad, very honestly, that i never get a chance to explain myself before i'm judged and executed

I'm terrible sad i did not meet your expectations of me, but if you knew or had asked privately, i would probably have trusted you with more about me than i could ever possibly say here. But the story repeats once again. And it breaks me very hard, once more

Nothing about this is good, i made a mistake by coming to talk about this here on this thread, i can't keep my mouth shout

Then people will wonder, and ask, and try to figure out what family is that, and if it's true, and who is that person really, and if we can figure it out, then what?

And now it's about me and not about the topic. Another mistake was made, i should have not ever come here

In any case i don't want to keep talking about this
    Last edited by Mashika; 16th September 2021 at 07:16.
    Tired

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

I think there has been quite a misunderstanding:

Earlier Mashika was making the point that power corrupts. I agreed that power corrupts, but added that this wasn't exclusive to politicians, that perhaps we'd all behave poorly if given such power over others.

She then told a very honest story of her past, demonstrating this point. She was in a position of influence and exploited that with some bullying. I don't think she was proud of it! The point was that we're all vulnerable to corruption and abuses of power when placed in positions of power.

Hope that helps.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,364 times in 485 posts

Hi everybody. I joined several months ago, and have been looking up this wonderful site for information every now and then. I’m sorry that I haven’t been posting here as much as I would like, but I’ve been spending an incredible amount of time investigating the huge amount of information shared around the internet about the plandemic. I’m now posting here a stunning interview that I just watched. What this man says is something that many of us have been quietly suspecting was THE ENDGAME for the plandemic, but most of us didn’t dare say it out loud.

(This might belong in a new thread. Not sure how I can start one.)

I’m most interested to hear the Project Avalon members’ thoughts about the following interview. It’s on Bitchute, by TheCrowHouse, dated September 16, 2021, and entitled: “MUST WATCH!!! FUNERAL DIRECTOR JOHN O'LOONEY BLOWS THE WHISTLE ON COVID”. Here’s the link:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUy...C_dmLy731Eh37w

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Mercedes (17th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

If i were to say how or what else i experienced, or who is that family that i was born into, you would have a very different view of my words here.

I specifically have not said it all, not even the 5% of it. Because i don't want to and because it would make my life even more hell than already is

Liked i said, "it's a small club and regular citizens are not invited to the party"

It saddens me that you didn't see through my words, or understood that i was showing how young people are modelled that way, so that they eventually grow into monsters that disregard everyone else who they consider to be "below" them. I was just showing you a couple samples of it, so you would see. That was when i was a teen, and i realised after 16 what was happening and quit it all. I'm just expressing what i experienced back then, to give context

You are assuming that because i said *only* the things i said, and not everything i could said, i'm a spoiled brat, and "Middle of the road" and that's fine. I don't plan to say much more anymore, and even if i would, it would not matter at all. It would only bring me more pain than i can handle, with no gain to anyone at all,ever

Quote Did you ever once, have the power to change the life of another, either financially, or by your own desires, other than being a bully? Because if you did not, you were not in a position of "corrupt power" at all, but fooling yourself because of your circumstances to believe this was true...
    I have, and i still do in some ways, and that's why i thought that showing you guys how it feels, just by sharing how some experiences while growing up model the mind of people who later get into the higher levels of power, and how we growing up think of other people and how they act around us, and then that brings the current situation where politicians and others just think of other people as "pieces of the game" and "disposable". I'm just showing you a small aspect of how it all starts, i never said that was all of it

Quote Their are millions of bullies, but only 1% of the population with the true power over the masses... untikl we adjust that with HARD WORK...
    I renounced everything i had and moved to live my own life, going to public schools and working and earning my own right to live, on my own, so i know what HARD WORK is

I'm here and different than then because i understood that all of that was wrong, and as i have said, i have a lot of karma to pay and i understand that, and i'm not proud of who i was, i have said so many times, i am a monster and i regret it, and i try to change that since 7 years ago, day by day. I did not want to become that thing that i was setup to become, so i quit it all. And that meant lots and lots of pain over the years, because you just 'don't quit' without paying a very high price

Maybe you are looking at this from your own country's point of view? But think and look into this.. How many Russian families were part of "The new Russians" after 1994 or so, and into the mid 2000's? Which ones were not living in a terrible crisis and poverty? Which ones are the ones that were suddenly able to rise to the top? It was a very very small number, in a country with 100 + million citizens, only around 30 families belonged to that category, and all of them came from the higher levels of power of the USSR and later the Russian government

How do you not realise that? In a country where most of the population was dying of hunger and had to eat scraps for years and years, and could not afford the most basic stuff some times. I was riding luxury trucks to private school, flew to vacation in Mexico in summer, also to the US and Spain, and other countries. And staid in luxury hotels. And I owned one of the most expensive computers in the world, when i was 7, while not even most people in the US could afford it or would ever think to buy it for a 7 year old kid. Context is important, and perspective as well

So anyone can think whatever of me, that's perfectly fine. I rather like it this way it's happening, so i can be at peace at least

ETA:

When you are growing up, and you are meant to become a 'leader' and occupy a position of power, you are thought and lead into being dehumanized, so that once you are there, you can make the cold decision that is required, while also knowing that people may die, or most likely will. And you have to do it and then go to a party or to sleep after a nice meal, so that you can getup early next day for another day of 'decisions' that may affect thousands. You need to take your heart away and think of the strategy, and the 'greater good' and then go and do what you need to do. And the way people mostly get trained for that, is to turn them into that 'bully' and 'spoiled brat' you were talking about, because otherwise you will never have the lack of heart to do the things you need to do, once you are in the position you were raised to be in

I hope that explains and corrects any misunderstandings, but if not, i'm truly sorry.

Quote I hate to say it, but you sound more like a spoiled brat, than someone with actual intelligence and privilege... I thought that you were both wiser and more polite than that.. My mistake...
    This, unfortunately, is what my life has always been. Always unable to tell the entire story, always misunderstood since i can't say all i want to say. Always considered like this, always rejected like that, always the same

It hurts tremendously bad, very honestly, that i never get a chance to explain myself before i'm judged and executed

I'm terrible sad i did not meet your expectations of me, but if you knew or had asked privately, i would probably have trusted you with more about me than i could ever possibly say here. But the story repeats once again. And it breaks me very hard, once more

Nothing about this is good, i made a mistake by coming to talk about this here on this thread, i can't keep my mouth shout

Then people will wonder, and ask, and try to figure out what family is that, and if it's true, and who is that person really, and if we can figure it out, then what?

And now it's about me and not about the topic. Another mistake was made, i should have not ever come here

First Mashika, this thread was about governments lying, and Pfizer the pharmaceutical company.. So I was quite surprised to see your posts making claims about being in a family that expected you to end up in a position of power, and hence, your behaviors as a child, how you bullied other bullies, and felt powerful as a result.. Hence, power corrupts...

Perhaps it does, but I didn't quite understand what you were getting at, as you described privilege, much like my own kids had as they grew up... I worked hard to provide those things for them... Yet I was raised by a single mother.. Poor and worked hard to make it through to where I am now... But this doesn't mean my family is not affiliated with those in power, or with "Supposed power"

Let me say, my post was not a personal attack towards you.. But you said something that most may not notice..

"it's a small club and regular citizens are not invited to the party"

Please do tell me what family that you were born into, that puts you as an invitee to the party that most are not invited to? You neglect to "Name Drop", so let me tell you which family my family was/is linked to . My family is related by marriage to the Bush family... That would be the legacy of the PRESIDENTIAL BUSH FAMILY"..

I am not a fan of my "New" family members, so I was not the best friend of the "Secret Service" when I would call the White House and remind "George" not to embarrass my family name with his actions... ans YES I HAD THE COURAGE TO DO THIS... AND THEY DID CALL BACK!

As soon as I was informed of this, I took great interest in what this family did, and distanced myself as quickly as possible from being affiliated in any way with them.. It was entirely based upon my own moral, and family values... including those of my grandfather, who was robbed of all of his own inheritance from his older brother who was the one who had married into the family.. Richard Stevenson...

You can look it up... He robbed the family, and married into that one.. And was forever excluded and excommunicated from the family, only know as "Dick" from that moment on... So "Power" CAN INDEED hurt others... My family was no exception...

But I am curious, what family names do you hail from that are worthy of us believing that you are also in some way part of this elite club too? Let's compare notes1 Please, let's DO talk about this.. Privately if you wish? As you suggest you didn't get a chance to write more and explain... I would love to know more, and share what I know...

Because it seemed important enough to go off topic to discuss, and now you seem to have had a change of heart, which is a big deal to me! I do not want you to think that you disappointed me.. I was merely stunned to see what you had written , given my own history... And I had no idea that this was the case with you... And because you lacked details, I would love to hear more...

I am fascinated by power, and why some feel that it is ok to suppress the masses, and control them... and it is that we do have cultural differences, that I truly feel that the percentages that you left out of the conversation are extremely important, as I do respect your opinions... Please pm me?

And I do apologize if my post was harsh... as you can see my family history with such things was NOT a pleasant thing.. It was not meant to be directed at you specifically, I just got upset, and that was why I removed my comments hun...

Big Hugs,
    Denise
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 17th September 2021 at 03:55.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

25. Link to Post #53
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

ETA:

First Mashika, this thread was about governments lying, and Pfizer the pharmaceutical company.. So I was quite surprised to see your posts making claims about being in a family that expected you to end up in a position of power, and hence, your behaviors as a child, how you bullied other bullies, and felt powerful as a result.. Hence, power corrupts...

Perhaps it does, but I didn't quite understand what you were getting at, as you described privilege, much like my own kids had as they grew up... I worked hard to provide those things for them... Yet I was raised by a single mother.. Poor and worked hard to make it through to where I am now... But this doesn't mean my family is not affiliated with those in power, or with "Supposed power"

Let me say, my post was not a personal attack towards you.. But you said something that most may not notice..

"it's a small club and regular citizens are not invited to the party"

Please do tell me what family that you were born into, that puts you as an invitee to the party that most are not invited to? You neglect to "Name Drop", so let me tell you which family my family was/is linked to . My family is related by marriage to the Bush family... That would be the legacy of the PRESIDENTIAL BUSH FAMILY"..

I am not a fan of my "New" family members, so I was not the best friend of the "Secret Service" when I would call the White House and remind "George" not to embarrass my family name with his actions... ans YES I HAD THE COURAGE TO DO THIS... AND THEY DID CALL BACK!

As soon as I was informed of this, I took great interest in what this family did, and distanced myself as quickly as possible from being affiliated in any way with them.. It was entirely based upon my own moral, and family values... including those of my grandfather, who was robbed of all of his own inheritance from his older brother who was the one who had married into the family.. Richard Stevenson...

You can look it up... He robbed the family, and married into that one.. And was forever excluded and excommunicated from the family, only know as "Dick" from that moment on... So "Power" CAN INDEED hurt others... My family was no exception...

But I am curious, what family names do you hail from that are worthy of us believing that you are also in some way part of this elite club too? Let's compare notes1 Please, let's DO talk about this.. Privately if you wish? As you suggest you didn't get a chance to write more and explain... I would love to know more, and share what I know...

Because it seemed important enough to go off topic to discuss, and now you seem to have had a change of heart, which is a big deal to me! I do not want you to think that you disappointed me.. I was merely stunned to see what you had written , given my own history... And I had no idea that this was the case with you... And because you lacked details, I would love to hear more...

I am fascinated by power, and why some feel that it is ok to suppress the masses, and control them... and it is that we do have cultural differences, that I truly feel that the percentages that you left out of the conversation are extremely important, as I do respect your opinions... Please pm me?

And I do apologize if my post was harsh... as you can see my family history with such things was NOT a pleasant thing.. It was not meant to be directed at you specifically, I just got upset, and that was why I removed my comments hun...

Big Hugs,
    Denise
    I'm sorry but i won't be saying one more word about this. I appreciate you much and i'm truly hurt that this happened, but even if not, this is something has happened all my entire life since i can remember. It's always that feeling and hurting

Right now i can't handle it, and this is not something i want to say on private since i just want to make sure it's final. I'm just not able to continue talking about anything anymore. It's too much, i'm overwhelmed honestly

I'm truly sorry for all this, i thought i was very clear and as Mike said, it was meant as a reply in context to what he said, i thought my answer was clear when he said "i don't know what i would do" and i said "i know"

But i'm not ready anymore to keep talking about painful thinks, so let's just move on

Also i'm sorry to derail this thread, i did not meant to, i understand this may upset people all around the forum and i'm truly sorry for it

I posted what i posted because i wanted to show you guys how people get brainwashed to later become the exact same people that lie openly while thinking they are doing "the right thing" and how heartless they can be with the choices they make, like this vaccination thing. *because for them, it doesn't matter*. Just like the feelings of my school mates or the teachers or other people mattered at all. Just "because i can step over you" was my way back then

I was a little kid, imagine what a grown up does after that kind of growing path, in 30 years later? It's total corruption, heartless, murderous, bestial way of thinking. That's all that it is, and i have seen it

That's all i have to say for now
    Tired

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th September 2021), Gracy (18th September 2021), thepainterdoug (18th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3