+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

1. Link to Post #1
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Default All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

https://odysee.com/63ea2999-e75c-48a1-8aa8-bc51c8b76462

Mod note from Bill:
    I presume this is Dr Michael Yeadon. But the link is broken, and I can't find the original. Can you edit this post to correct the link? (And then you're welcome to remove this note, as well)

https://odysee.com/@PlanetLockdown:6...G0vSekT90mxAsY

Thanks Bill. I try to put the link on like this
    Last edited by Michael Moewes; 11th September 2021 at 21:34. Reason: broken link

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Alecs (11th September 2021), Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th September 2021), Dick (11th September 2021), Elainie (11th September 2021), Franny (16th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Heart to heart (16th September 2021), Ioneo (11th September 2021), lizhekb (11th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), pabranno (11th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Richard S. (12th September 2021), Rizotto (16th September 2021), Savannah (11th September 2021), selinam (11th September 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2021), wondering (11th September 2021), yelik (12th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Default Re: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

Here are some links from Michael Yeadon, don’t know if this are the right one.

https://odysee.com/$/search?q=Michael%20yeadon

Oh, don’t know why this link isn’t turning blue?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Franny (16th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), lizhekb (11th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Default Re: All politicians are lying to us. Not a single government tells the truth. See what a chief scientist from Pfizer has to say

Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)

Mod note from Bill:
    I presume this is Dr Michael Yeadon. But the link is broken, and I can't find the original. Can you edit this post to correct the link? (And then you're welcome to remove this note, as well)

Yess this link works.
    BTW don't get vaccinated. it will not only destroy your immunesystem, but it will also alter your dna

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Dick (11th September 2021), Elainie (12th September 2021), Franny (16th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Heart to heart (16th September 2021), Ioneo (11th September 2021), lizhekb (11th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), palehorse (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021), Satori (11th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Thanks for the information.

I wish more and more people will wake up.
    what I want or what I am.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Dick (11th September 2021), Franny (16th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Heart to heart (16th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), Michael Moewes (12th September 2021), Pam (11th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,737 times in 20,828 posts

What did Rand Paul or Ron Paul lie about?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Franny (16th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Mod note from Bill:

Yess this link works.
    BTW don't get vaccinated. it will not only destroy your immunesystem, but it will also alter your dna
    Another outstanding presentation by Michael Yeadon. He hits all the relevant major points.

But, alas, as he says: he’s preaching to the choir. Those who really need to hear and understand what he’s saying won’t, and those who do hear it, already understand and don’t need to hear it again.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Elainie (12th September 2021), Franny (16th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Mashika (11th September 2021), Mike Gorman (13th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), onevoice (12th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    They still work under the same framework of what is true and what is false, the only source of truth they have is "our way or the highway" even if whoever does good things, all those good things are done within the framework's rules

And if the rules say it's good that some people may die "for the greater good" then that's the truth and that's acceptable "it's the God given law" that they execute

If you go outside this "framework of reality" that was established very solidly decades/centuries ago, then you may find the need to shoot yourself on the back of your head 3 times, as a contortionist, and no one will blink an eye about it
    Tired

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Michael Moewes (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    They still work under the same framework of what is true and what is false, the only source of truth they have is "our way or the highway" even if whoever does good things, all those good things are done within the framework's rules

And if the rules say it's good that some people may die "for the greater good" then that's the truth and that's acceptable "it's the God given law" that they execute

If you go outside this "framework of reality" that was established very solidly decades/centuries ago, then you may find the need to shoot yourself on the back of your head 3 times, as a contortionist, and no one will blink an eye about it

Please give me 1 real lie example from Rand Paul or Ron Paul ... if you can not give me any ... generalizing without mentioning the exceptions is not okay in my book! ... This is a very slippery slope.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th September 2021 at 00:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mypos (16th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Please give me 1 real lie example from Rand Paul or Ron Paul ... if you can not give me any ... generalizing without mentioning the exceptions is not okay in my book! ... This is a very slippery slope.
    No, one thing is not like the other

They still work under the same framework of what 'true' means, the scope has to be greater than the small details, you are looking at this from the bottom to top view

Rand Paul claimed that the Covid-19 virus originated on a lab in China, but there is no true clear evidence of that. There is proof that there were experiments being done at that place, but "A correlation between two variables does not imply causation". Which is something i have started to notice most people don't get

He actually had to backtrack on that, because it was not "true"

And again, if you are going to look into the entire thing from bottom-up, then we can say that the pond where all the fish live, is the entire world, because that's all they can see and experience. If only those fishes would grow legs and step outside...

What's the scope of international, global events? Is surely not what happens in your city only, or what the person you like and agree with said, look at them all from above, or otherwise your are so immersed into their bs that you can't see what truly goes on

And i'm sorry but i'm not dumb, i don't care for the small details, or nitpicking. That's for layman.

We can do better than that. Let's look for the bigger picture and context in which everything is happening

ETA:

When i joined Avalon, you were one of the first persons to reply to me, and said something i liked much

I think i said something like "I feel this is not xxxx"

And you said back

"Your feelings about xxx are not important, hard facts are" or something on those lines

And yes, "thinking or feeling" that something happened because of the evidence you can see, doesn't mean it truly happened that way. And being very absurdly assertive about your "belief" while not having real hard facts to back the claims, is NOT how things are done

So yeah, he lied based on his own beliefs and then had to backtrack on that, because it was not possible to prove his claims

And again, that's all layman talk, the real game is played on a higher scope than that. And i'm not truly interested in discussing the petty details anymore, i look for the bigger picture

So i'm sorry i offended you in some way or another, not my intention, i respect you a lot, but i also have my own views of these things
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th September 2021 at 00:41.
    Tired

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mike (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Open Minded Dude (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

"Rand Paul claimed that the Covid-19 virus originated on a lab in China"
    Show me the complete context of that statement ... as he may have added: "most likely" or "probably" or "what the new evidence indicates, if correct" etc. etc.

I have seen so many accusations done by all kinds of people who like to generalize, based on cherry-picking often out of context ... that is more paraphrasing than studying ACTUAL statements in the proper context.

And am totally aware of building a case about anything works best if you ignore the details that contradict the assumptions

It is a common thing/theme, am used to see that almost everywhere. All depends on what your goals are. If you think you do the "right thing" no matter if there are contradictions in certain claims & assumptions are, is in my view what most tend to do. Especially when they are emotional charged.

There is also a difference between: intentional lying versus having made faulty assessments that can be corrected as we all learn form our mistakes ... imagine if everyone who made a mistake in making an assessment called "evidence for being a liar" ... This also is another perfect example how people tend to behave to each-other.

Lets say I find a mistake you made ... is that "evidence" of you being a "liar"? ... Of course not, but some love to be like that accusing others being "liars". This is NOT a defense against people who intentional lie and claim it was "just a mistake". Trust has to be earned not blindly given.

Sigh ... psychology is to be found almost everywhere.

Am Dutch, most Dutch are known not to be easily offended ... we have a Dutch saying: "The soup will not be eaten/digested as hot as it is served ..."

There are many different ways to look at how some one seems be "offended" but is not. You can be irritated, frustrated, losing patience, feeling anger, feeling disappointed, being (lightly) annoyed, being confused and on and on and on all (temporary) "state of minds" do not have to be evidence of "being offended" but to many they assume it is. It is like they are "reverse empathy projections"

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th September 2021 at 01:35.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mashika (12th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Siphonemis (12th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

To focus too much on the details is to risk losing the big picture. But to focus too much on the big picture is to risk losing the details. Both are important. Too much focus on the big picture makes one susceptible to broad and not always accurate generalizations, and too much focus on details leaves one susceptible to tunnel vision.

I was once heavily versed in 9-11 stuff. Many years ago. It's very clear to me that the events that happened that day had nothing to do with what was being reported by the mainstream media. Recently my Dad was sort of ridiculing 9-11 truthers as silly conspiracy theorists. I began to push back a little but I had actually forgotten much of what I'd learned so long ago. I had taken for granted that I was correct for so long that the details fell by the wayside. I knew I was right, but I couldn't effectively commuicate why and I actually had to go back and remind myself why I believed what I believed.

Here in America it's become popular among a certain group of people to say that the country is "systemically racist" without saying why or how it's systemically racist, which systems are racist, or what "systemic racism" even means exactly. To even ask for details is sort of spoiling the party, because 1) they can't provide them, and 2) they're so convinced they're correct that they feel morally exempt from having to offer explanations.

So those are traps that one can fall into when the details are disregarded. If we wish to effectively communicate these deeper truths we have to remain versed in the details.

Of course to only focus on details is to be sort of a rat in a maze, where one is only seeing walls and not a bird's eye view of things. Balance is the name of the game.

The title of the thread is "All Politicans Are Lying To Us". It could just as easily be "Everyone Is Always Lying To Us". Or it could be, "Everyone Lies To Us Sometimes and Tells The Truth Sometimes Because Human Beings Are Complex Creatures". That would be kind of an unwieldy thread title, but it would be more accurate than the current one

The big mistake we make when discussing politicans is that we think of them as those people out there. It would be more accurate and honest (and intelligent) to view them as being no different than us. We so quickly assume moral high ground when discussing politicians, as if we are immune to lies and manipulation ourselves. We suddenly forget all the little lies we tell on a daily basis, and how we exploited this person or that person for personal gain not so long ago. We're all politicking all the time.. the only difference is that we're not in office

To Masha's point: I agree that most politicians can only say so much given the top down nature of corruption and the structure that creates. However, Trump not only discussed the "Deep State", he tweeted about it on a near daily basis I never in a million years thought I'd see something like that in my lifetime. So it is possible to venture outside that structure to reveal deeper truths.

Meanwhile your average politician either can't or won't go that far. It doesn't mean they're lying all the time. It means their motivations are complex and always in flux, just like yours and mine. It means they're human. It means that if you or I were politicians we'd likely be saying the same exact things
    Last edited by Mike; 12th September 2021 at 02:16.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021), yelik (12th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

"Rand Paul claimed that the Covid-19 virus originated on a lab in China"
    Show me the complete context of that statement ... as he may have added: "most likely" or "probably" or "what the new evidence indicates, if correct" etc. etc.

I have seen so many accusations done by all kinds of people who like to generalize, based on cherry-picking often out of context ... that is more paraphrasing than studying ACTUAL statements in the proper context.

And am totally aware of building a case about anything works best if you ignore the details that contradict the assumptions

It is a common thing/theme, am used to see that almost everywhere. All depends on what your goals are. If you think you do the "right thing" no matter if there are contradictions in certain claims & assumptions are, is in my view what most tend to do. Especially when they are emotional charged.

There is also a difference between: intentional lying versus having made faulty assessments that can be corrected as we all learn form our mistakes ... imagine if everyone who made a mistake in making an assessment called "evidence for being a liar" ... This also is another perfect example how people tend to behave to each-other.

Lets say I find a mistake you made ... is that "evidence" of you being a "liar"? ... Of course not, but some love to be like that accusing others being "liars". This is NOT a defense against people who intentional lie and claim it was "just a mistake". Trust has to be earned not blindly given.

Sigh ... psychology is to be found almost everywhere.

Am Dutch, most Dutch are known not to be easily offended ... we have a Dutch saying: "The soup will not be eaten/digested as hot as it is served ..."

There are many different ways to look at how some one seems be "offended" but is not. You can be irritated, frustrated, losing patience, feeling anger, feeling disappointed, being (lightly) annoyed, being confused and on and on and on all (temporary) "state of minds" do not have to be evidence of "being offended" but to many they assume it is. It is like they are "reverse empathy projections"

cheers,
    John
    You are still thinking and working this out from that "framework of true/false" understanding i was talking about, there's no escaping it?

He did not add much more to it, he right from the beginning did that same thing i did, that you considered "faulty logic"

QuoteI think he has self-interest and not being attached to this research, because more and more of the evidence is pointing towards the virus having come out of that lab, if it did, you can see how moral responsibility or culpability attaches to Dr. Fauci because he had the poor judgment to fund this lab. So I think it was a mistake to fund the lab in Wuhan period, because I don’t think the Chinese government or military has been very forthcoming,” said Dr. Paul. “There are reports that the Chinese military has actually been working on weaponizing viruses. So I think it was a poor judgment. Even as much as a month ago, Dr. Fauci was asking the Judiciary Committee whether he still trusted the scientists and the Chinese scientists. And he says, Oh, of course, he was also asked in 2012, if a bug should escape, if a virus should infect a researcher, escape and become a pandemic, what then? And he said, Well, the science and the research is worth it, even if a pandemic should occur.”

“So this to me shows incredibly poor judgment, not wisdom, poor judgment. And really, there’s a possibility we are suffering from his poor judgment. This research still goes on in the United States, we should want to know, you know if the NIH is still funding this type of research in North Carolina? And in Galveston, do we want this to occur? Are we worried that we could have the worst virus leak out of the lab? So these are important questions, and instead of really answering any of the direct questions I had, it became sort of an ad hominem attack with him simply calling names,” said Paul.

Q: “Dr. Fauci says that there’s no correlation between the research that was conducted with that grant as it pertains to gain of function research. What other information can you tell the American public? What other proof do you have?

They have looked to see if this came from animals naturally. This is what Dr. Fauci started saying early on, but when he did realize that his emails realize on January 31, he gets very urgent messages from four scientists saying that it looks like this virus was manipulated in the lab. He also has a paper that he sends to his assistant that is a gain of function paper that NIH funded and their alarm that it didn’t go through any kind of process or screening that it was supposed to be going through this type of screening, they were alarmed that they would be associated with this,” said Paul. “They organized, including the guy that was funding the research lab, Peter de Zack, they organized a letter. And in the private emails are saying, hey, you don’t sign it, you don’t sign it, because we made—we want it to appear as if it’s an independent effort that we had nothing to do with organizing this.”
    "I think" was said way too many times, the last time i said that, you immediately said my comment was invalid because "I think" is not a hard fact. So by those same standards, what do you "think" of how many times he said that exact line "I think" that caused you to believe i was clueless and ignorant in some way? So unless you can acknowledge he's as stupid i was was when i said "I think", then there's no way to move this conversation forward

And none of that, means anything, unless you can prove it with HARD facts, which he doesn't have at all

And once again, "I think" you are still working under the framework of reality that was laid for you long ago. If you can't escape it, then all the things you say, are compromised by default. "I don't think" i could explain that better in any possible way, or language. "If you are compromised already, all you see is what they lead you to see as truth, and everything else will look like a lie, including truth itself"

Pure speculation based on evidence of something he can't truly prove, there's a lot of stuff going, but "I think" is not a valid way to prove anything, as you clearly told me some time ago

As for the last part of your statement here, i'm not even going to reply to it, it's all a lot of stuff that i truly could not care less right now

Also please remember to consider that i'm in a very bad shape right now, and i'm not saying it because i want you to go easy on me, or to cause some kind of empathy or whatever it is called. I'm saying it as a hard fact, that if i get angry and/or too upset i may actually die, and very respectfully i hope to at least be around for another couple years, if possible. So please don't get me angry, we can talk all you want, but in good, easy, simple english that doesn't carry some hidden meanings or intentions that i may or may not understand and may drive me to a bad situation

"I think" i'm not able to continue this conversation, and regardless of how it is understood or implied, i don't see much value on it, layman conversation about who is what and what breakfast someone had, which doesn't even matter in the true honest historical sense of this world? Thanks for i don't have enough time for that anymore
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th September 2021 at 02:01.
    Tired

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2021), Gracy (12th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    To focus too much on the details is to risk losing the big picture. But to focus too much on the big picture is to risk losing the details. Both are important. Too much focus on the big picture makes one susceptible to broad and not always accurate generalizations, and too much focus on details leaves one susceptible to tunnel vision.
    "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

You may understand what the low level people are doing, in their work, but you should not focus too much on it, just "know" they are doing what they are doing, nothing more is required, but you should always be able to be on top of the entire game

"If you are not the one looking at the game from above, then you are one of the pieces" said my grand father once
    Tired

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mike (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

You may understand what the low level people are doing, in their work, but you should not focus too much on it, just "know" they are doing what they are doing, nothing more is required, but you should always be able to be on top of the entire game

"If you are not the one looking at the game from above, then you are one of the pieces" said my grand father once

I agree with those things mostly. But every pithy aphorism leaves itself open to a rebuttal.

I might say in response that if you never fight with monsters you'll never understand them and will leave yourself vulnerable to their tactics. Same with the abyss.

I think there's some balance to be achieved there.

Your grandfather spoke wise words there. But to be on top of the game you must first understand the ins and outs of the game...the details.
    Last edited by Mike; 12th September 2021 at 02:27.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mashika (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I agree with those things mostly. But every pithy aphorism leaves itself open to a rebuttal.

I might say in response that if you never fight with monsters you'll never understand them and will leave yourself vulnerable to their tactics. Same with the abyss.

Your grandfather spoke wise words there. But to be on top of the game you must first understand the ins and outs of the game...the details.
    Oh trust me, i know the way from bottom to top, all the way. I was specifically educated to do just that

"Start from the very bottom, like everyone else, suffer through what they suffer, understand and work it out on your own, with no help. Feel defenseless and hurt, overcome it, earn your place and be proud about, then throw it all out because that's your ego and pride and it's worthless, you have worked for 10 year to get there, and it was meaningless because here's how things really work"

And then you get the carpet swept out in an instance and learn that all you thought you "knew" was a bunch of BS and the world works on a completely different way.

But only you know that now! Everyone else, your friends and teachers and the nice guy selling you food at the restaurant is just "a piece of the game" and you can't even tell them how or why

I know that, trust me. Sometimes i wish i didn't, but i do

You think the people going to schools like this, will later go work on a 7/11?

If you can spend $200,000 US dollars a year, of course, to send your kids there from other countries, then you don't have to worry about them "not being the ones looking at the game from above"

"For rich Russians, UK schools in class of their own"
    https://www.cnbc.com/2014/04/03/for-...their-own.html
    Quote Companies like Bonas Macfarlane, which charge around £10,000 to place a child in a British public school, will work out where your child has a chance of getting in, and prepare them for the psychometric tests which many top British schools use.
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th September 2021 at 02:46.
    Tired

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mike (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Oh trust me, i know the way from bottom to top, all the way. I was specifically educated to do just that

"Start from the very bottom, like everyone else, suffer through what they suffer, understand and work it out on your own, with no help. Feel defenseless and hurt, overcome it, earn your place and be proud about, then throw it all out because that's your ego and pride and it's worthless, you have worked for 10 year to get there, and it was meaningless because here's how things really work"

And then you get the carpet swept out in an instance and learn that all you thought you "knew" was a bunch of BS and the world works on a completely different way.

But only you know that now! Everyone else, your friends and teachers and the nice guy selling you food at the restaurant is just "a piece of the game" and you can't even tell them how or why

You missed the part where I suggested balance

To get to the top you start on the bottom. What I'm suggesting is that when you reach the top you don't forget how you got there.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mashika (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

You missed the part where I suggested balance

To get to the top you start on the bottom. What I'm suggesting is that when you reach the top you don't forget how you got there.
    I updated my post with this, which i think is relevant:

Quote You think the people going to schools like this, will later go work on a 7/11?

If you can spend $200,000 US dollars a year, of course, to send your kids there from other countries, then you don't have to worry about them "not being the ones looking at the game from above"

"For rich Russians, UK schools in class of their own"
    https://www.cnbc.com/2014/04/03/for-...their-own.html
    Quote Companies like Bonas Macfarlane, which charge around £10,000 to place a child in a British public school, will work out where your child has a chance of getting in, and prepare them for the psychometric tests which many top British schools use.
    Tired

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), Mike (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Okay okay you win

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2021), Mashika (12th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Patient (12th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Okay okay you win

First time for me!

"I see something important happening over there... Oh and also there seem to be some commoner people down here on this other side who I don't truly care about, where did they come from, where will they go? Where are you going olive skinned Joe?"

That's how politicians see the world
    Tired

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Patient (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Okay okay you win
    "To get to the top you start on the bottom. What I'm suggesting is that when you reach the top you don't forget how you got there."

When i was a kid, i wondered how come i could take trips to the US, in first class, and to Spain, Mexico, Cuba, Peru and Argentina plus other places, and also we rode on very nice trucks and i was taken to and back from school in a luxury truck, every single day. And yet. I had to work a lemon stand on the street in the afternoons, i had to sell lemons out there to people passing by, and find ways to earn money out of it and grow more lemons from it, i had to make accounting over it and find out if i was losing money or selling too cheap and such

But now i understand why i was pushed that hard, and i'm not unhappy about it, at all

I rode an old bicycle around, I saved money for like 4 months to buy paint and new tires for it, and then i did it all myself, i painted it, and learned how to change the tires.

I always went to my school friend's homes and they had laptops and other things i thought were "cheap". I did not understood that their parents were doing extremely hard work just to be able to get them those things. I was very dumb

In my house, i had a Macintosh computer that was worth like $3000 US dollars, around 2004 or so. I did not think much of it, but have you ever seen a 7 year old kid with a $3000 US dollars computer using it just to put some music on it and play games? That's how i know what "privilege" is like

It was a very odd experience, while i had very expensive things that no one could buy, i also had to work very hard day by day, selling lemons on the street And i even managed to get something out of that, by later on having regular clients and so on, until i had to move away from the town. But it was a very nice experience, met a lot of people, learned a lot about how to do business, etc etc etc

I'm very grateful for all of that.

Politicians? The could not care less about all that stuff, they are "grown" like plants on a garden, just to serve a particular purpose, they think they are "aware" but all they do is being stupid and ignorant of humanity. They think they were "send by God" somehow, and that all they do is "the right thing" because in their world view, "they were born for it". There's no way they can make a mistake, that's "preposterous!" And you can watch them go on TV with their fake smiles, and hand moves, and all scripted blah blah blah, and they go through the motions because, as far as they understand, like robots "this is what i'm supposed to do, and this is the reaction people will have, according my script here"

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th September 2021 at 05:07.
    Tired

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2021), Gracy (12th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Pam (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021), Wind (12th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast