+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supposed leaked document from Liberal party of Canada (Trudeau) outlining future plans for Canda (and the world)

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Default Supposed leaked document from Liberal party of Canada (Trudeau) outlining future plans for Canda (and the world)

I first heard about this last October and now I see this becoming a reality. As the slogan goes, you will own nothing.

Pay attention to this folks (every line)....as this could / will be coming to your corner of the world very soon. There are already Covid Camps being built in Australia and Canada for those who refuse to comply.

The $hit is about to hit the fan. I urge people to share this worldwide.

Dave - Toronto

https://thecanadianreport.ca/is-this...21-you-decide/

Dear REMOVED,

I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).

I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
    – Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
    – Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
    – Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
    – Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
    – Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
    – Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
    – Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
    – Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
    – Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
    – Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
    to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.

All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.

Vancouver, Canada·Posted Today, October 14

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), bluestflame (13th September 2021), Elainie (12th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2021), Eva2 (12th September 2021), Gwin Ru (12th September 2021), Ioneo (12th September 2021), janette (12th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2021), meat suit (13th September 2021), Patient (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), rgray222 (13th September 2021), Sadieblue (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (12th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th September 2021), thepainterdoug (13th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: Supposed leaked document from Liberal party of Canada (Trudeau) outlining future plans for Canda (and the world)

Dave, Hi there and many thanks:

This was the topic of a thread posted last October, and there was some worthwhile discussion about whether this was a genuine document or not. It might be worth taking a good look there:

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th September 2021), bluestflame (13th September 2021), Elainie (12th September 2021), Gwin Ru (12th September 2021), Ioneo (12th September 2021), janette (12th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2021), MinImLi (14th September 2021), Patient (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021), Sadieblue (12th September 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th September 2021), TomKat (13th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021), Yoda (12th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: Supposed leaked document from Liberal party of Canada (Trudeau) outlining future plans for Canda (and the world)

Thx Bill. I suspected it might have been posted last October. I'll be honest....this scares the bejesus out of me I have so much riding on this right now...my job, my condo, my family, etc. I hope to God this isn't true.

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), bluestflame (13th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2021), Gwin Ru (12th September 2021), janette (12th September 2021), Patient (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), Sadieblue (12th September 2021), TomKat (13th September 2021), Tyy1907 (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

It has become very simple to predict the future of this situation that we are experiencing...

Many of the people that got the jab will get very sic during the cold and flu seasons. Based on knowledge shared by scientists and doctors who know what the jab will do to the body, many people will die. They will die of heart failure, kidney failure, and severe flu symptoms etc.

This will all be attributed to a new strain of covid.
    There will be lock downs coinciding with the cold and flu seasons.

Knowing this does not make me psychic - it shows that I have done some research.

We just need to prepare ourselves emotionally and physically. Stay informed but don't fall into reading and watching too much fear and fake news. Keep your cupboards full and be prepared for shortages.

Connect to spirit in any way that works for you. Connect to the earth, our home.

Remember to breathe and allow good feelings to flow through your body.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Blacklight43 (13th September 2021), Blastolabs (13th September 2021), bluestflame (13th September 2021), Dick (13th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Harmony (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021), Spellbound (14th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th September 2021), TelosianEmbrace (13th September 2021), witchy1 (13th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

the UK have completely changed tack... although they have high vax rates, it hasnt stopped the virus. They have chosen to treat it like a regular respiratory infection (which it is) https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...box=1631475267

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), bluestflame (13th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Harmony (13th September 2021), Patient (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (14th September 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021), selinam (13th September 2021), Spellbound (14th September 2021), TelosianEmbrace (13th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

I have heard2 things.

1. We go into heavy lockdown week after election
    2. Confiscation of homes and other real estate has been floated at several caucus level meetings and has been met with bewilderment, disbelief, and shock. I believe it begins with rental homes, then vacation properties then personal residences.
    3. No one knows what happens to those who are debt free.is it worthwhile going in to massive debt or staying outside of that money trap.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Peace in Oz (16th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

NAZI, NWO PLANNED TRAP TO CANCEL THEIR DEBT TO US AND THEFT FROM US: This entire Plandemic, We Will Take All From You and You Will Be Happy Crap is to keep their Already Theft of Everything from Us Secret and Protect Their Backsides. The Wall St. investments of the Nazi's 750 Corporations have been looted. Just try to get your money out. They have to kill us off before we find that out.

1. They have GUTTED THE CORPORATIONS and US and hidden it under INFLATION.
    2. The GOLD given to pay off International Debts to the Rothschilds has again disappeared Underground. The story of we will pay them with gold and then sue them is a stupid fraud to further keep us enslaved and steal what they have no right to.
    3. Both those who have debt and those who do not will end up in the DEATH CAMPS, for that is what they are, Treblinka and Auchwitz all over again.
    4. If you refuse their JABS, marketed as vaccines (which are slated to kill you one way or another), which they are NOT, they will throw you in the camps and kill you one way or another. They will progressively deny you food money, freedom to travel, etc.
    5. The so called Covid TESTS are not TESTS but sticks contaminated with Morgellons Nanobots to penetrate the blood/brain barrier. The man who invented it has said they are NOT COVID TESTS but FRAUD.
    6. Two elderly female foster relatives in Long Island "Nursing Home" within one year have been starved to death and given morphine to kill the pain of starvation. One was extremely fat and large and became a near skeleton before she died. This report was given me after the fact. I recently read this is called the "Liverpool Method." If you go into any nursing facility, I believe this will be your fate. Pure NAZI!
    7. Everyone born has a traded Birth Certificate on the Stock Market.
    you DIE and THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY .WORTH MILLIONS.

8. CHINESE UN ENGLISH SPEAKING TROOPS TRAINING AT CAMP GRAYLING, MICHIGAN, FEMA CAMP. ALARM BELLS ANYONE??? This is reported on Project Camelot Website; visit for fuller information.
    Last edited by amor; 16th September 2021 at 04:56. Reason: Typo.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

CurEus (5th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread