+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chris Sky - Life censorship, so it begins

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Default Chris Sky - Life censorship, so it begins

Chris Sky the gym-bro famous for his 2020 prediction, now says he is "legitimately concerned for his family's safety".

He said he's been tipped off by people in-the-know.

He's calling for advice from people with a security company.

Tweet starts

Tweet ends
    If there's nothing there, the tweet with his video has been removed

(copy=Chris Sky🧱
    @chrissaccoccia1
    I now fear for my family's safety. In light of today's events and the direction this is heading I am looking into short term security options to ensure my family's safety.<there's a video by Chris saying this>
    )

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alan (13th September 2021), Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), BMJ (14th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (13th September 2021), Eva2 (13th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th September 2021), gini (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Harmony (14th September 2021), Hermoor (10th February 2023), Ioneo (13th September 2021), melissanederland (13th September 2021), Mike (14th September 2021), MinImLi (14th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), palehorse (14th September 2021), selinam (14th September 2021), Tintin (12th February 2023), toppy (15th September 2021), wondering (13th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Default Re: Chris Sky - Life censorship, so it begins

Is that the guy who were calling for protests in London? He did a video inside what look like a gym, I think I watched it here on Avalon, but can't remember exactly in what thread it was.
    Anyway, if he is saying he is "legitimately concerned for his family's safety", in my interpretation I would be concerned only in case someone is directly threatening my life via email, phone calls, letters, personally or been followed by strangers.. in that case I would find my way out to an isolated area or fake my own death (most likely), police will not help him with that, nobody can help him but himself, he will be better on his own with his family than trust the very system he is blaming. I think of myself, I blame this ****ing system every day now, would make any sense to seek assistance from this system that I blame? put yourself in his shoes, what would you do?

p.s. almost everything can be corrupted, including security companies, if he is been looked over by 3 letter agencies, he better stop kidding online and disappear.
    Last edited by palehorse; 14th September 2021 at 04:52.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Hermoor (10th February 2023), Hym (14th September 2021), Matthew (14th September 2021), Tintin (12th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Is that the guy who were calling for protests in London? He did a video inside what look like a gym, I think I watched it here on Avalon, but can't remember exactly in what thread it was.
    Anyway, if he is saying he is "legitimately concerned for his family's safety", in my interpretation I would be concerned only in case someone is directly threatening my life via email, phone calls, letters, personally or been followed by strangers.. in that case I would find my way out to an isolated area or fake my own death (most likely), police will not help him with that, nobody can help him but himself, he will be better on his own with his family than trust the very system he is blaming. I think of myself, I blame this ****ing system every day now, would make any sense to seek assistance from this system that I blame? put yourself in his shoes, what would you do?

p.s. almost everything can be corrupted, including security companies, if he is been looked over by 3 letter agencies, he better stop kidding online and disappear.
    Many police officers (and entire districts) in Canada are pushing back against the government and standing with the people. I believe that Chris Sky will get the support he is looking for but my feelings are that if someone wants to get to you bad enough, they will.

Looking at this from a different perspective - if the government does something major to Chris Sky it could turn him into a martyr. And it should!! It should be a huge wake up call to every Canadian whether you believed what he was saying or not - even at this point.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Hermoor (10th February 2023), Hym (14th September 2021), Johnnycomelately (12th February 2023), Matthew (14th September 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Peace in Oz (14th September 2021), selinam (14th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

The sad part is, because of the censorship of the deep state, most people do not even know who Chris Sky is.

Just like most have never heard of Dr. Malone and many other actual experts in immunology.

Even more tragically most people do not understand natural immunity and the media plays on that ignorance to the point that now most people do not believe you can be immune to covid at all. But these same people believe a vaccine that does not confer immunity, and does not stop the spread of the virus is the best possible approach to combating this flu strain.

I'll just say that in a democracy the most important thing to remember is that the citizens must be forever vigilant against tyranny in all its forms. There cannot be 'business as usual' ever in a democracy because a democracy is constantly under attack by those who believe the citizenry would be better served by decree than by a majority vote. Everyone must serve their democracy or they will loose the right to self-governance.

That means every citizen is honour-bound to educate themselves on current events and on major advancements in a plethora of disciplines. It is a life-long commitment. It is not someone else's responsibility, it is every freedom-loving individual's sworn duty.

You must exercise democracy just like any other elective endeavour. The more democracy is exercised, the stronger it becomes. In today's world democracy is worn out, lazy, and apathetic.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), ClearWater (14th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Hermoor (10th February 2023), Matthew (14th September 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Patient (14th September 2021), Peace in Oz (14th September 2021), selinam (14th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Ah no, that was a different guy. Chris Sky is this guy (cross thread link) and the English guy was this one (cross thread link)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Hermoor (10th February 2023), palehorse (15th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

I got confused with all these guys haha
    Gymstradamus made very good points, I can't deny that, but isn't the same thing we have been discussing here on Avalon all this time since the beggining of it.
    The situation is going out of control, people are freaking out elsewhere, lockdowns are responsible for huge increase of depression, comorbidities, alcoholism (but also drugs like heroin/morphine/metamphetamines) and suicides.

It is indeed the destruction of the old world ---- transiting in the direction of a new world ---- that will sucks for most of us.
    Infra-structure replacement.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Hermoor (10th February 2023), Matthew (15th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'd love to know what people think about this?

I've just seen this from Chris Sky about Brazil, but I haven't seen anyone else talk about this... but I could have easily missed it because I haven't given Brazil my attention until I saw this report of a link between the unrest in Brazil and vaccination legislation.

Does anyone know if there's anything to this? I would have put it under the Brazil category but thought this should start here. Chris had a good reputation after predicting the lockdown/vaccination story ahead of it happening, but that doesn't mean he's flawless.

I'd love to know what people think about this report of his? Is it BS or is there something to it? Please forgive me if I missed the obvious posted elsewhere.

"Brazil is now putting through a whole bunch of laws, where they're going to criminalize... they're going to be the first country in the world to criminalize opposing mandatory vaccinations, spreading vaccine so called 'misinformation', and refusing to take a mandatory vaccine."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Hermoor (10th February 2023), Rizotto (12th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I'd love to know what people think about this?

I've just seen this from Chris Sky about Brazil, but I haven't seen anyone else talk about this... but I could have easily missed it because I haven't given Brazil my attention until I saw this report of a link between the unrest in Brazil and vaccination legislation.

Does anyone know if there's anything to this? I would have put it under the Brazil category but thought this should start here. Chris had a good reputation after predicting the lockdown/vaccination story ahead of it happening, but that doesn't mean he's flawless.

I'd love to know what people think about this report of his? Is it BS or is there something to it? Please forgive me if I missed the obvious posted elsewhere.

"Brazil is now putting through a whole bunch of laws, where they're going to criminalize... they're going to be the first country in the world to criminalize opposing mandatory vaccinations, spreading vaccine so called 'misinformation', and refusing to take a mandatory vaccine."
    My first reaction to this is BS. Without even knowing where this 'news' is coming from, it smacks to me of pure fearmongering. IF this is true (for sake of argument) then it will simply not work in a country like Brazil. They 'could' pull it off in Europe or other Western countries, where there is already a modicum of compliance, but I don't think Brazil.
    Besides - where the hell are they going to put the millions (lets assume this will go global) of worldwide refuseniks? There aren't enough prisons for a start and the legal 'processing' of said millions will take years..
    Nah - just fearmongering.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Hermoor (10th February 2023), Matthew (10th February 2023), Rizotto (12th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Apparently it's officially a work in progress.

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazi...nes-in-brazil/

In Scotland/UK similar moves are afoot.

From memory the latest WTF meeting in Davos discussed upping the ante on matters of this ilk too. So it's hardly surprising to now see minions in Brazil, the UK and probably elsewhere too cracking on with further cracking down.

We ain't seen nothing yet is the unfortunate trend I'm sensing.

And still the general public snoozes on. It's so exasperating.

It's bumping in to newer characters on the scene like this from time to time that keeps my hopes up.

https://www.tiktok.com/@introverts008

https://twitter.com/TruthSeek01011

https://rumble.com/user/TruthSeeker01011
    Last edited by Hermoor; 10th February 2023 at 23:00. Reason: typo

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Matthew (10th February 2023), Rizotto (12th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I had noticed that clamping down on 'misinformation' is one of those things that is happening with that eery world-wide-parity. Just another psychological war move against us, but I don't see it sticking... not in the UK. I believe Chris is acting in good faith though, but he might be getting his information from his own following, who are particularly quackcine-aware, so I'm still wondering if this medical twist is real but is sorely under-reported. But I'm thinking aloud. Definitely no good can come from getting afraid, but equally we have to be ready to face exactly stuff like this [legislation being pushed through]. I'm hoping to reject this news but I won't just because it's terrible. But I don't know yet.

If it's true and they are pushing legislation then even then I don't think it will work because:
    - There's no such thing as fully quacinated, and it is easy to remind people now days
    - Enough people have seen through it already and there's no unseeing it
    - They're playing very hard but people aren't scared enough

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Hermoor (10th February 2023), jaybee (12th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

^ In Brazil they just made the holes in their dystopian dragnet that bit smaller.

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazi...milia-program/

This is a glaring example of tyrannical pressures that can be applied to the poorest people in a nation to force their compliance.

Those living around or below the breadline will have to send their kids to school and have them all fully jabbed, or they risk starvation and other horrors.

It means more kids get indoctrinated in to the system and it's also a huge chunk of business for Big 'Harma. It's not forcing all of the kids to get all of their convid quackcines, it applies to the full spectrum of childhood quackcines.

The utter filth of it.

In the context of the above, imagine if the UK eventually adopts a UBI? Or even the digital currency that's supposedly on its way now? Do as we say, or we'll turn your money off....

Given time and pressure I see pretty much anything sticking in the UK and everywhere else. They are prepared for violent rebellion and we're still nowhere near collectively awake and organised enough to turn the juggernaut around peacefully.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

gini (12th February 2023), jaybee (11th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (12th February 2023), Matthew (11th February 2023), Rizotto (12th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,938 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    In the context of the above, imagine if the UK eventually adopts a UBI? Or even the digital currency that's supposedly on its way now? Do as we say, or we'll turn your money off....

Given time and pressure I see pretty much anything sticking in the UK and everywhere else. They are prepared for violent rebellion and we're still nowhere near collectively awake and organised enough to turn the juggernaut around peacefully.

Unfortunately it's becoming clear that this is going to be the next step to try get the jab into everyone... (if 'they' get their tyrannical way)... to facilitate transhumanism, depopulation, mass infertility, full spectrum control and tracking...

No jab - no digital money or benefits - no home - no nothing - those resisting forced into concentration camps - internment centres and then we know what the next step after that would be...

It's alarming how close to the tipping point we are...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

gini (12th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Matthew (12th February 2023), Rizotto (12th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I had noticed that clamping down on 'misinformation' is one of those things that is happening with that eery world-wide-parity. Just another psychological war move against us, but I don't see it sticking... not in the UK. I believe Chris is acting in good faith though, but he might be getting his information from his own following, who are particularly quackcine-aware, so I'm still wondering if this medical twist is real but is sorely under-reported. But I'm thinking aloud. Definitely no good can come from getting afraid, but equally we have to be ready to face exactly stuff like this [legislation being pushed through]. I'm hoping to reject this news but I won't just because it's terrible. But I don't know yet.

If it's true and they are pushing legislation then even then I don't think it will work because:
    - There's no such thing as fully quacinated, and it is easy to remind people now days
    - Enough people have seen through it already and there's no unseeing it
    - They're playing very hard but people aren't scared enough

Excellent reasons imo. Also here in the UK - whatever happened to the 'dire warnings' we had last year of food shortages? Apparently, we were fast 'running out' of staples and everything would be rationed. So too, the 'threat' of winter power blackouts, electricity rationing (remember them?) The media were all over it, blaming most of it on Russia. Yawn. Fear-mongering, as I suspect this is.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Eva2 (14th February 2023), gini (13th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)

Unfortunately it's becoming clear that this is going to be the next step to try get the jab into everyone... (if 'they' get their tyrannical way)... to facilitate transhumanism, depopulation, mass infertility, full spectrum control and tracking...

No jab - no digital money or benefits - no home - no nothing - those resisting forced into concentration camps - internment centres and then we know what the next step after that would be...

It's alarming how close to the tipping point we are...

I've always believed that society is going to split into two: those of lesser cognitive abilities who will cave in and find themselves in a rigidly controlled reality, and those who will be prepared to live on the fringes, if not the outside of it. These people will be forming their own communities, learning essential life-skills that will enable them to build and live off grid.

In the end, the 'Agenda' is so fundamentally anti-human, and goes against everything that Nature planned for us, that it will not be sustainable.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

avid (14th February 2023), Eva2 (14th February 2023), gini (13th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It looks like they are implementing it in Brazil, now that they found a way in, and they're trying to hide it or being very business as usual -carry on- about it. I think we're lucky to hear the bad news in this case. That isn't the same as fear-mongering.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

gini (15th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

It looks like they are implementing it in Brazil, now that they found a way in, and they're trying to hide it or being very business as usual -carry on- about it. I think we're lucky to hear the bad news in this case. That isn't the same as fear-mongering.

I take your point. They seem to have certain people over a barrel. But I reiterate that it's 'fear-mongering' to get compliance. Covid was the biggest FM psyop in the history of this planet...the whole thing 'worked' only because of the daily minute by minute fear-mongering by the 'experts' and msm on a already dumbed-down population. Everything we were told to do and endured, was the result of FM. When enough people wake up and see this BS for what it is, they will drop their compliance and FM will no longer work.
    The elites will then resort to force of some kind, but when they do, the 'scenery' will finally collapse, the system will be seen for what it really is and it'll be game over...for them.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

gini (15th February 2023), Matthew (14th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread