+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chris Sky - Life censorship, so it begins

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,440 times in 3,052 posts

Default Chris Sky - Life censorship, so it begins

Chris Sky the gym-bro famous for his 2020 prediction, now says he is "legitimately concerned for his family's safety".

He said he's been tipped off by people in-the-know.

He's calling for advice from people with a security company.

Tweet starts

Tweet ends
    If there's nothing there, the tweet with his video has been removed

(copy=Chris Sky🧱
    @chrissaccoccia1
    I now fear for my family's safety. In light of today's events and the direction this is heading I am looking into short term security options to ensure my family's safety.<there's a video by Chris saying this>
    )

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alan (13th September 2021), Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th September 2021), Eva2 (13th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th September 2021), gini (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Harmony (14th September 2021), Ioneo (13th September 2021), melissanederland (13th September 2021), Mike (14th September 2021), MinImLi (14th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), palehorse (14th September 2021), selinam (14th September 2021), toppy (15th September 2021), wondering (13th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,962 times in 1,125 posts

Default Re: Chris Sky - Life censorship, so it begins

Is that the guy who were calling for protests in London? He did a video inside what look like a gym, I think I watched it here on Avalon, but can't remember exactly in what thread it was.
    Anyway, if he is saying he is "legitimately concerned for his family's safety", in my interpretation I would be concerned only in case someone is directly threatening my life via email, phone calls, letters, personally or been followed by strangers.. in that case I would find my way out to an isolated area or fake my own death (most likely), police will not help him with that, nobody can help him but himself, he will be better on his own with his family than trust the very system he is blaming. I think of myself, I blame this ****ing system every day now, would make any sense to seek assistance from this system that I blame? put yourself in his shoes, what would you do?

p.s. almost everything can be corrupted, including security companies, if he is been looked over by 3 letter agencies, he better stop kidding online and disappear.
    Last edited by palehorse; 14th September 2021 at 04:52.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Hym (14th September 2021), Matthew (14th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,217 times in 1,899 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Is that the guy who were calling for protests in London? He did a video inside what look like a gym, I think I watched it here on Avalon, but can't remember exactly in what thread it was.
    Anyway, if he is saying he is "legitimately concerned for his family's safety", in my interpretation I would be concerned only in case someone is directly threatening my life via email, phone calls, letters, personally or been followed by strangers.. in that case I would find my way out to an isolated area or fake my own death (most likely), police will not help him with that, nobody can help him but himself, he will be better on his own with his family than trust the very system he is blaming. I think of myself, I blame this ****ing system every day now, would make any sense to seek assistance from this system that I blame? put yourself in his shoes, what would you do?

p.s. almost everything can be corrupted, including security companies, if he is been looked over by 3 letter agencies, he better stop kidding online and disappear.
    Many police officers (and entire districts) in Canada are pushing back against the government and standing with the people. I believe that Chris Sky will get the support he is looking for but my feelings are that if someone wants to get to you bad enough, they will.

Looking at this from a different perspective - if the government does something major to Chris Sky it could turn him into a martyr. And it should!! It should be a huge wake up call to every Canadian whether you believed what he was saying or not - even at this point.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Hym (14th September 2021), Matthew (14th September 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Peace in Oz (14th September 2021), selinam (14th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,511 times in 4,903 posts

The sad part is, because of the censorship of the deep state, most people do not even know who Chris Sky is.

Just like most have never heard of Dr. Malone and many other actual experts in immunology.

Even more tragically most people do not understand natural immunity and the media plays on that ignorance to the point that now most people do not believe you can be immune to covid at all. But these same people believe a vaccine that does not confer immunity, and does not stop the spread of the virus is the best possible approach to combating this flu strain.

I'll just say that in a democracy the most important thing to remember is that the citizens must be forever vigilant against tyranny in all its forms. There cannot be 'business as usual' ever in a democracy because a democracy is constantly under attack by those who believe the citizenry would be better served by decree than by a majority vote. Everyone must serve their democracy or they will loose the right to self-governance.

That means every citizen is honour-bound to educate themselves on current events and on major advancements in a plethora of disciplines. It is a life-long commitment. It is not someone else's responsibility, it is every freedom-loving individual's sworn duty.

You must exercise democracy just like any other elective endeavour. The more democracy is exercised, the stronger it becomes. In today's world democracy is worn out, lazy, and apathetic.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), ClearWater (14th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), gord (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (14th September 2021), Matthew (14th September 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Patient (14th September 2021), Peace in Oz (14th September 2021), selinam (14th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,440 times in 3,052 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Ah no, that was a different guy. Chris Sky is this guy (cross thread link) and the English guy was this one (cross thread link)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,962 times in 1,125 posts

I got confused with all these guys haha
    Gymstradamus made very good points, I can't deny that, but isn't the same thing we have been discussing here on Avalon all this time since the beggining of it.
    The situation is going out of control, people are freaking out elsewhere, lockdowns are responsible for huge increase of depression, comorbidities, alcoholism (but also drugs like heroin/morphine/metamphetamines) and suicides.

It is indeed the destruction of the old world ---- transiting in the direction of a new world ---- that will sucks for most of us.
    Infra-structure replacement.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Matthew (15th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread