+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where's Durham??? A continuing painting series

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

Default Re: Where's Durham??? A continuing painting series

Quote The following is a quote taken from a comment on the net that I resonate with:

There is no Durham.

There is a Computer Generated Imagery collection created from an amalgamation of popular opinion polls of what a "Durham" should look like.

There is only this cache of images, some held-in-reserve AI generated video footage, and a crack team of publicity agents.

There is no Durham.

There is no Law.

There is no White Hat coming to save us . . .

YOU. ARE. ON. YOUR. OWN!
    If I resonated with that I would just consider checking out now. Bypass the soul catchers and move on to my own next steps in my soul journey.

In my view cynicism IS justified based on all the false hopium that has gone before - but we are not just 'on our own', we are a part of a consciousness collective that can and is influencing events and waking up folks on this planet. That's what I resonate to.

Durham is as real as anything else in this movie, whether there is enough 'Law' or Justice left to make a difference in this society is in doubt, for sure.

Will it all be enough? Time Will Tell.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 17th September 2021 at 17:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th September 2021), Gemma13 (17th September 2021), greybeard (22nd October 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021), Stephanie (22nd October 2021), thepainterdoug (22nd October 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

If this is to be believed, Durham may have been low profile, but he has not been inactive:

Doug, any chance you could paint me winning the lottery?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

greybeard (22nd October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), RunningDeer (22nd October 2021), Stephanie (22nd October 2021), thepainterdoug (22nd October 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Wowzer, let that sink in for a minute:

81 THOUSAND PAGES !!!

He has been busy. All work and no play must make John a very dull boy indeed.

What's in them? That's the question. What's in the similar number of unsealed indictments?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), RunningDeer (22nd October 2021), Stephanie (22nd October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2