+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deep state twist?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Deep state twist?

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    It feels good to focus on my goals: freedom, well being, joy, love, truth and harmony. Better than feeling that we do not have help. Better than thinking slavery is the inevitable end. I may not live to see it while in this 78yr old vehicle, but we will win.

Some of the details of the OP may be wrong. Some may be accurate.

My opportunity may be to use the powerful co-creative energy (that we all have) to focus on my positive goal.

Otherwise, focusing primarily on the opposition's goals of control and slavery has the effect of supporting their fear motivated agendas with our creative energy and feeds the dark side. Balance is needed.
    Aho!!!
    you will see it my dear. We came to win. Only planetary liberation will do and we are at the door step. this moves and counter moves, almost improvised, speaks by itself. Heads up and focus upon our true desire. Thank you and Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

pabranno (23rd September 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (17th September 2021), Unicorn (17th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Default Re: Deep state twist?

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    But can the deep state really do much of anything any more since by now the CCP would have deeply infiltrated most U.S. government agencies to very high levels. Isn't that what this episode with Gen. Milley tell us!
    Humor-Satire: General Milley Releases Revised Edition Of The Art Of War – Babylon Bee
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd September 2021 at 06:55.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (23rd September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd September 2021), betoobig (25th September 2021), Gemma13 (23rd September 2021), mountain_jim (23rd September 2021), pabranno (23rd September 2021), Snoweagle (30th September 2021), Vicus (23rd September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2