+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Must watch!!! Funeral director John O'Looney blows the whistle on covid

1. Link to Post #21
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

Default Re: Must watch!!! Funeral director John O'Looney blows the whistle on covid

O'Looney is a very valuable whistleblower because he is definitely genuine. It should be noted that many, perhaps more than half of the whileblowers are working for the globalist and are there to confuse you or give you little while successfully implant you with some political opinions (divide and rule by inventing many conflicting theories for you to believe). The most important whistleblowers are those who have close contacts with the patients. It is quite disappointing that there have been so few medical doctors who are courageous enough to expose the lies. The explanation might be that they belong to the elite group who benefits from the pharmaceuticals. The globalist conspiractors certainly were ready to deal with the medical professionals, but they probably forgot that the funeral professionals who are of lower ranking socially than the doctors can be very powerful whistleblowers. Worth trimming the video and send out viral to social medias.
    Last edited by syrwong; 23rd September 2021 at 16:45.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th September 2021), avid (23rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2021), BMJ (15th July 2022), Eric J (Viking) (24th September 2021), fifi (29th September 2021), gord (23rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd September 2021), mountain_jim (23rd September 2021), muxfolder (27th September 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), Philippe (23rd September 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: Must watch!!! Funeral director John O'Looney blows the whistle on covid

Funeral Director: Mass Vaccine Deaths, Child Danger, COVID Camps, Genocide Planned 23:32

Stew Peters Show
    Published September 23, 2021

Rumble — John O'Looney has seen deaths from the beginning, and what he has seen as an undertaker supports what many of us have suspected.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th September 2021), avid (23rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2021), BMJ (15th July 2022), Eric J (Viking) (24th September 2021), Eva2 (23rd September 2021), fifi (29th September 2021), gord (23rd September 2021), jaybee (24th September 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), Reinhard (23rd September 2021), syrwong (23rd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

An 8 minute mini-update on his original interview with Max Igan, published today.

It's pretty interesting. John O'Looney says more about what he shared with Stew Peters immediately above, describing a meeting 3 days ago that he and others attended with a senior British MP. Dr Dolores Cahill was there as well, so it'd be very interesting to also hear from her.

John came away concluding that the MP already knew, or had been briefed, that there would be a VERY major and publicly obvious jump in the number of deaths among the 'vaccinated' in a couple months' time.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/43jm1ONDpnnC
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th September 2021 at 19:43.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (24th September 2021), Adi (24th September 2021), Alan (24th September 2021), avid (24th September 2021), BMJ (15th July 2022), Brodie75 (25th September 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th September 2021), Ewan (14th December 2021), fifi (29th September 2021), gord (24th September 2021), Gwin Ru (24th September 2021), Houman (26th September 2021), IChingUChing (24th September 2021), jaybee (24th September 2021), leavesoftrees (25th September 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), Satori (24th September 2021), Yoda (25th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

There are videos of Dr Cahill and others who were at the above mentioned meeting on the "World Doctors Alliance" channel on Telegram. Not sure how to get them on to here though?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

avid (24th September 2021), Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), BMJ (15th July 2022), Eric J (Viking) (24th September 2021), gord (24th September 2021), Gwin Ru (24th September 2021), jaybee (24th September 2021), Pam (14th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    John came away concluding that the MP already knew, or had been briefed, that there would be a VERY major and publicly obvious jump in the number of deaths among the 'vaccinated' in a couple months' time.
    We know by now that there is no logic or reason to the Official Narrative... but just a couple of points...

If LOTS of the vaccinated start dying even though they will be encouraged to blame the un~vaccinated and turn on them Nazi style... how can the unjabbed be logically blamed for a 'vaccine' that doesn't work..

And I was thinking.... IF there is a wave of high numbers of deaths on the way... won't the govt have a dilemma re lockdowns.... because if everyone is locked down (how I hate to use that term ...) and masked in public... how will they explain the heavy increase in covid infections and deaths.... other than to say that the jab doesn't work and that masks don't work...

But there is (deliberately) no logic or reason so I suppose it will be used as another wedge between families and friends and neighbours...

Many thanks again to John O'looney for his whistleblowing and courage...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (24th September 2021), Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), BMJ (15th July 2022), Ewan (14th December 2021), fifi (29th September 2021), gord (24th September 2021), Gwin Ru (24th September 2021), IChingUChing (25th September 2021), muxfolder (27th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)
    There are videos of Dr Cahill and others who were at the above mentioned meeting on the "World Doctors Alliance" channel on Telegram. Not sure how to get them on to here though?
    Here is that channel on the web, I think: https://t.me/s/worlddoctorsalliance
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), BMJ (15th July 2022), fifi (29th September 2021), gord (24th September 2021), Gwin Ru (24th September 2021), IChingUChing (25th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

UK FUNERAL DIRECTOR: DELTA VARIANT IS 100 PERCENT VAX DEATHS (Audio)
    Posted on September 28, 2021 by State of the Nation
    FacebookTwitterPinterestRedditEmailShare

Audio here

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=86726

03:09
    36:00

Edit...
    oooooops sorry I think this is the same as previous but Audio version....

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 28th September 2021 at 20:17.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), fifi (29th September 2021), gord (29th September 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Remember John the UK funeral director whose video about Covid deaths was posted earlier? Here a guy calls him for a follow-up

Very short video, must watch.
    https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi...gi?read=188979

Viking
    Choose well.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (14th December 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Ewan (14th December 2021), Gwin Ru (14th December 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021), jaybee (14th December 2021), leavesoftrees (15th December 2021), Pam (14th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Shocking Escape: Covid Whistleblower Abused in UK Hospital Rescued by Friends (Interview)

Faye Higbee
    January 2, 2022

“I honestly thought I was going to die in there.” John O’ Looney

John O’ Looney is an independent coroner and funeral home director in the UK. When RAIR Foundation USA interviewed Mr. O’Looney back in September, he was adamantly against the vaccine mandates because of the shocking death toll apparently caused by the “vaccines.” Recently, he exposed the pressures coming against medical officials to falsify death certificates to inflate the number of Covid deaths artificially.

Dying with a positive Covid test and dying from Covid are two completely different things. The PCR tests used to detect Covid are inherently flawed, a fact that even the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) concedes.

O’Looney is well known for exposing the hospitals in the UK ordering nurses to administer a lethal dosage of a medication called midazolam to Covid patients, leading to even more deaths. Then on December 16, he reportedly developed Covid symptoms and was rushed to Milton Keynes, a UK hospital.

In a RAIR interview with Dr. Sam Dubè, a Canadian doctor who learned what happened to John O’Looney, Dr. Dubé revealed the nature of his hospitalization and how a team of friends rescued him over and above the objections of the hospital staff.

Now in a hospital ICU on 10 liters of oxygen, O’Looney was confronted with the very problems he already knew existed. Hospital administrators demanded he signs forms to allow them to treat him with experimental treatments. O’Looney, however, refused Remdesivir (developed initially as a failed Ebola drug), which can cause a shutdown of the kidneys. All while he was not able to breathe well.

You can hear about how he was rescued in the following RAIR interview with Dr. Sam Dubè
    https://rumble.com/vrruw8-shocking-e...by-friend.html
    After his ordeal and healing at home, O’Looney issued this statement, which reads in part:
    There were no excess deaths in 2020 – it is that simple, and nothing will change my mind or the minds of those in the industry who have their eyes open to this lie – and there are many.

The reality is the death rate only soared the moment they began putting needles into arms in January 2021 You can believe it or not but I was one of the people picking up these poor souls and a huge amount of them.

Fast forward and now we see a huge increase in thrombosis related deaths exclusively in jab recipients.

I was recently admitted to the ICU in Milton Keynes hospital after developing Covid symptoms.

I took three lateral flow tests whilst there and was told at the time I was not positive only to be told later on the ward I was positive so clearly it was inconclusive so I will say I felt and feel terrible still.

But fundamentally for me things to change very much in the hospitals and one of the very first people to visit me bedside was a representative from Oxford University funded by the gates foundation begging me to trial new medicines (whilst being unable to look me in the eye) not even related to Covid – naturally I declined.

I was told I would die and these medicines would be my last chance; again, I declined and stuck to my guns.

Trust me, that’s not an easy thing to do laying there in a hospital ward on your own, unable to breathe easily, and denied any family support or visits.

It is deliberate, and it is to break you. There seems to be more emphasis on encouraging me to be a guinea pig than actually treating me. I looked across at other people in the ward with sadness who were all vaccinated without exception. In fact, to my knowledge, I was the only one in the ward unvaccinated – they will probably be all gone now… And I was reminded “how selfish I was” even in the ambulance on the way there, I **** you not…. The Hospital environment has fundamentally changed beyond recognition for me, and while there were shadows and echoes of what it once was, it’s a very different place now. I suspect it is already being fully privatized; we just haven’t been told…

I feel very fortunate to have escaped hospital (I never dreamt I would have lived to say that) with the help of family and friends.

I was initially sceptical about Covid but I can confirm it’s validity and it is very nasty. But I can also tell you it is 100% man-made this is not a natural virus and this is an attack on all of us – it’s a bio weapon.

My advice to you moving forward is network, prepare and under all circumstances try to avoid going into hospital because I suspect many of the poor souls I saw in there will never ever leave having become test tubes for the Gates Foundation.

The sinister whispering the secrecy and the guilty looks amongst certain members of staff spoke volumes to me It was honestly very chilling and traumatising just seeing how it has changed – especially when I asked to leave.

The tactics used to try and force me to stay were sadistic to say the least and that is as much detail as I can go into except to say I feel very very lucky to have gotten out.
    ---------------------------------------------------

... Milton Keynes... sounds familiar:

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Brigantia (3rd January 2022), Delight (3rd January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th February 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), jaybee (3rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd February 2022), Vangelo (3rd January 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    John O’ Looney is an independent coroner and funeral home director in the UK. When RAIR Foundation USA interviewed Mr. O’Looney back in September, he was adamantly against the vaccine mandates because of the shocking death toll apparently caused by the “vaccines.” Recently, he exposed the pressures coming against medical officials to falsify death certificates to inflate the number of Covid deaths artificially.

Dying with a positive Covid test and dying from Covid are two completely different things. The PCR tests used to detect Covid are inherently flawed, a fact that even the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) concedes.

O’Looney is well known for exposing the hospitals in the UK ordering nurses to administer a lethal dosage of a medication called midazolam to Covid patients, leading to even more deaths. Then on December 16, he reportedly developed Covid symptoms and was rushed to Milton Keynes, a UK hospital.

In a RAIR interview with Dr. Sam Dubè, a Canadian doctor who learned what happened to John O’Looney, Dr. Dubé revealed the nature of his hospitalization and how a team of friends rescued him over and above the objections of the hospital staff.

You can hear about how he was rescued in the following RAIR interview with Dr. Sam Dubè
    https://rumble.com/vrruw8-shocking-e...by-friend.html
    This is the MOST frightening story that I have ever heard. It is about how vulnerable we are when we experience illness now.

It mentions someone asking him IMMEDIATELY to trial experimental drugs (not even necessarily covid related), shaming, and a harrowing escape because he had ex police friends who were able to convince staff that they were unlawfully holding him. You MUST listen to this and share with friends. STAY away from the hospitals.
    Last edited by Delight; 3rd January 2022 at 16:36.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Brigantia (3rd January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), jaybee (3rd January 2022), meat suit (3rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd February 2022), Vangelo (3rd January 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Definitely a ‘covert’ assassination attempt, thank goodness for his rescuers.
    Under no circumstances will I willingly go to a hospital in uk now.

My family have waited many months for potential cancer scans, it’s a disgrace, promoted euthanasia by neglect. If you pay to quicken up the process, it can cost over £1500, whereas in European countries, €200?

Certainly, the UK NHS is surreptitiously being privatised, and a criminal element are insideously taking over. Thank goodness my innocent parents have gone, after fighting for ‘freedom’ into the late 1940’s, despite rationing, when I was born.

God help our children 😢😢
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Brigantia (3rd January 2022), Delight (3rd January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), jaybee (3rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd February 2022), ulli (3rd January 2022), wondering (3rd January 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

re John O'Looney - my god they nearly managed to kill him and imagine how thrilled the Media would have been to report his death - it would have been headlines everywhere I expect - you know how they lay it on really thick if they find a story of someone who is un-jabbed who dies.... makes you wonder if staff in hospitals (like what happened to John) actually try and kill them - to create a news story and manipulate data.. in ways that they can convince themselves they didn't actually commit murder .... like offering experimental drugs when they are too ill to give informed consent etc etc...

Do we now have a Nazi Health Service..?

John is one of the applicants in the case that's been taken to the International Criminal Court - and the policeman who went to the hospital and helped rescue him - Mark Sexton is also an applicant -

Was John targeted in some way..? Can they give someone a nasty dose of covid in frequency form..?

Thank heavens they got him out - and just in the nick of time by the sounds of it...

https://www.docdroid.com/WUjv6iw/icc-complaint-7-1-pdf

Quote Subject of complaint: - Violations of the Nuremberg Code - Violation of Article 6 of the Rome Statute - Violation of Article 7 of the Rome Statute - Violation of Article 8 of the Rome - Violation of Article 8 bis3 of the Rome Statute Based on the extensive claims and enclosed documentation, we charge those responsible fornumerous violations of the Nuremberg Code, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimesof aggression in the United Kingdom, but not limited to individuals in these countries.

Perpetrators: Prime Minister for the United Kingdom BORIS JOHNSON, Chief MedicalOfficer for England and Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government CHRISTOPHERWHITTY, (former) Secretary of State for Health and Social Care MATTHEW HANCOCK,(current) Secretary of State for Health and Social Care SAJID JAVID, Chief Executive ofMedicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) JUNE RAINE, Director-General of the World Health Organisation TEDROS ADANHOM GHEBREYESUS, Co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation WILLIAM GATES III and Co-chair of theBill and Melinda Gates Foundation MELINDA GATES, Chairman and Chief executiveofficer of Pfizer ALBERT BOURLA, Chief Executive Officer of AstraZeneca STEPHANEBANCEL, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna PASCAL SORIOT, Chief Executive of1

Johnson and Johnson ALEX GORSKY, President of the Rockefeller Foundation DR RAJIVSHAH, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) DRANTHONY FAUCI, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic ForumKLAUS SCWAB, President of EcoHealth Alliance DR PETER DASZACKVictim(s):

THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED KINGDOM Applicants:
    Hannah Rose – Lawyer and human rights activist
    Dr Mike Yeadon – Qualified life science researcher with a degree in biochemistry in toxicology, anda research-based PhD in respiratory pharmacology, former Vice President and Chief Scientist ofallergy and respiratory research at Pfizer
    Piers Corbyn – Astrophysicist and activist
    Mark Sexton – Retired Police officer
    John O’Loony – Funeral Director and activist
    Johnny McStay – Activist
    Louise Shotbolt – Nurse and human rights activist Legal representation and

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd January 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Brigantia (3rd January 2022), Delight (3rd January 2022), Eric J (Viking) (3rd January 2022), Ewan (4th February 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (4th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), Matthew (3rd January 2022), meat suit (3rd January 2022), Reinhard (22nd February 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Foiled attempted murder in Covid's name:

... from Jim Stone:
    BLOCKBUSTER: MAN ESCAPES HOSPITAL "COVID" MURDER ATTEMPT

Someone has their panties in a bundle over this, I have to constantly keep changing access paths to this video to keep it showing.

This guy rolled his car. He woke up. He was trying to get out. EMT knocked him out with drugs. They loaded him onto a chopper. 8 hours later he woke up on a vent and managed to remove the catheter, the IV, and the intubation. He was FINE, there was no reason for it. Hospital told him he had COVID. He was not a sleeper, he knew what they did and GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE with them attempting to refuse him to leave.

He is trying to get people to contact him for interviews. His e-mail is benjamingord@gmail.com

At the time of posting here his channel was three hours old and had 10 followers so I put the video on my own server here to prevent it from vanishing and get him mass exposure a lot quicker. Ben: Expect both outgoing and incoming e-mails to be censored to prevent others from contacting you while you are hunted to shut you up. I would be hiding if I was you. Your video is going out once per second and that's all I can do, this site is big but not like Infowars. This is being served from here, you will not see anything happen on your channel.

Use the options in your video player to save this video, options vary. If there are none, right click it to save it. THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT, ARCHIVE AND POST, BLOW THIS TO THE MOON.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (4th February 2022), avid (3rd February 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Eric J (Viking) (3rd February 2022), Ewan (4th February 2022), Harmony (22nd February 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), mountain_jim (3rd February 2022), Reinhard (22nd February 2022), wondering (3rd February 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Funeral Home Stocks Surge, Death and Disability Payouts Soar
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    February 21, 2022
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1414063479

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Business is booming at funeral homes across the U.S. as death rates creep up, particularly among young, working-age individuals
    Ex-Blackrock fund manager Ed Dowd has been analyzing data about mortality rates before and after COVID-19 shots became widespread, and found that death rates worsened in 2021 — after the shots became prevalent — compared to 2020
    Insurance companies are seeing increases in payouts for death and disability; Lincoln National stated death claims have increased 13.7% year over year and 54% in quarter 4 compared to 2019
    Scott Davison, the CEO of insurance company OneAmerica, reported the death rate for 18- to 64-year-olds has risen 40% compared to before the pandemic
    A study by Dr. Peter McCullough and colleagues suggests people who’ve received COVID-19 shots may have damage to their innate immune system that’s leading to a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

Business is booming at funeral homes across the U.S., as death rates creep up, particularly among young, working-age individuals.1 Ex-Blackrock fund manager Ed Dowd has been analyzing data about mortality rates before and after COVID-19 shots became widespread, and found that death rates worsened in 2021 — after the shots became prevalent — compared to 2020.

As reported by Zero Hedge, Dowd pointed out “a spike in mortality among younger, working-age individuals coincided with vaccine mandates. The spike in younger deaths peaked in Q3 2021 when COVID deaths were extremely low (but rising into the end of September).”2

Dowd also reported data from public funeral home company Carriage Services, which announced a 28% increase in September 2021 compared to September 2020, while August had a 13% increase. He tweeted:3,4

“Business has been quite good since the introduction of the vaccines & the stock was up 106% in 2021. Curious no? Guys this is shocking as 89% of Funeral homes are private in US. We are seeing the tip of the iceberg.”

Life Insurance Payouts on the Rise
    Insurance companies are also seeing increases in payouts for death and disability. Dowd tweeted February 1, 2022, that financial insurance company Unum reported a 9% increase in their benefit ratio (payouts versus premiums) in their life segment.5 Dowd tweeted:6

“In 2021 they saw a 17.4% increase vs 2020. This is higher than the 13.3% increase vs 2019. So the higher payouts in 21 are occurring with a miracle vaccine & less virulent strains … In 2019 the unit had $266 million profit, last year a profit of $82 million & this year a loss of -$192 million. A swing of $458 million lower over 2 years. Important to remember these are employed working age folks.”

Scott Davison, the CEO of Indiana-based insurance company OneAmerica, also reported disturbing statistics — the death rate for 18- to 64-year-olds has risen 40% compared to before the pandemic.7

"We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica," Davison said, adding, “Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic. So 40% is just unheard of.” Further, most of the deaths are not due to COVID-19. He said:8

"What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers."

Disability Claims and Hospital Death Rates Rise
    Disability claims, initially short-term claims and now long-term claims, have also seen an “uptick.” At a news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, president of the Indiana Hospital Association, confirmed that hospitals are also seeing widespread ill health and rising death rates. Zero Hedge reported:9

“Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients ‘with many different conditions,’ saying ‘unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.’

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized — for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing. ‘What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we're seeing on the front end ...’ he said.”

Other insurance companies citing higher mortality rates include Hartford Insurance Group, which announced mortality increased 32% from 2019 and 20% from 2020 prior to the shots. Lincoln National also stated death claims have increased 13.7% year over year and 54% in quarter 4 compared to 2019.10 Dowd tweeted:11

“Randy Frietag CFO just explained that in 2021 the share of young people dying from covid doubled in the back half of the year & that's driven the result for Lincoln & its peers. He cited 40% in 3Q and 35% in 4Q were below the age of 65 … Mandates are killing folks … This shouldn’t be happening with miracle vaccines in a working age population period and a mild Omicron.”

As ZeroHedge noted, what we need to know from the insurance companies is what the leading causes of death were for 2020 and 2021, as well as how many received COVID-19 shots among those who died.

It continued, “Reinsurance Group of America, for example, reported a profit in Q4 2020 when the most of the population was unvaccinated and amid a deadlier strain of Covid-19, yet they registered a loss in Q4 2021 with more than 60% of the country fully vaccinated (and around 75% who have received at least one dose).”12

In other words, they paid out more in death and disability benefits in late 2021, after the shots became widespread, then they did at the peak of the pandemic, when no shots (or only a small number) had been issued.

Deaths Keep Rising Despite Mass Injection Campaign

Around the globe, it’s become clear that excess deaths continue to explode, despite the mass injection campaign that was supposed to save us. In the week ending November 12, 2021, the U.K. reported 2,047 more deaths than occurred during the same period between 2015 and 2019.

However, COVID-19 cannot be entirely to blame, as it was listed on the death certificates for only 1,197 people.13 Further, since July, non-COVID deaths in the U.K. have been higher than the weekly average in the five years prior to the pandemic.

Heart disease and strokes appear to be behind many of the excess deaths, with Financial Times reporting, “The new phase of excess deaths raises the possibility that since the summer more people have been losing their lives as a result of strains on the NHS or lack of early diagnosis of serious illness …”14

On Twitter, Silicon Valley software engineer Ben M. (@USMortality) similarly revealed that in a 13-week period alone, about 107,700 seniors died above the normal rate, despite a 98.7% vaccination rate.15 In another example, he used data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, census.gov and his own calculations to show excess deaths rising in Vermont even as the majority of adults have been injected.

“Vermont had 71% of their entire population vaccinated by June 1, 2021,” he tweeted. “That’s 83% of their adult population, yet they are seeing the most excess deaths now since the pandemic!”16

An investigation by The Exposé, using official data from NHS and the U.K.’s Office for National Statistics (ONS), also found that deaths among teenagers increased 47% since they started getting COVID-19 shots.17 Not only that, but deaths from COVID-19 also went up among 15- to 19-year-olds after the shots were rolled out for this age group.

COVID-19 Shots Causing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
    A study by board-certified internist and cardiologist, and editor of two medical journals, Dr. Peter McCullough and colleagues suggests people who’ve received COVID-19 shots may have damage to their innate immune system that’s leading to a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.18

The mRNA COVID-19 shots use genetically modified mRNA encoding spike proteins. This results in mRNA being hidden from cellular defenses, “promote[s] a longer biological half-life for the proteins, and provoke[s] higher overall spike protein production,” the study suggests.19

The researchers state that experimental and observational evidence show that the human immune response to COVID-19 shots is very different than the response induced by exposure to SARS-CoV-2:20

“[T]he genetic modifications introduced by the vaccine are likely the source of these differential responses. In this paper, we present the evidence that vaccination, unlike natural infection, induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health.

We explain the mechanism by which immune cells release into the circulation large quantities of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites.

We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances are shown to have a potentially direct causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage.”

The study includes evidence from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to support its hypothesis. While health officials refuse to acknowledge that COVID-19 shots have caused deaths, clinically trained reviewers analyzed a sample of COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported in VAERS and found that only 14% of them were certainly not due to the vaccine.21

This means that the remaining 86% may have been related to the shots. Further, while it’s often stated that VAERS reports are made by laypeople, and therefore suggested to be unreliable, the review found that at least 67% of the COVID-19 vaccine death reports they analyzed were made by health service employees.22

Overall, McCullough and colleagues warn that COVID-19 shots subvert innate immunity, which could reduce the ability to combat future infections. Further, once damaged by the shots, the immune system may be less able to detect and prevent malignant transformation within cells.

They also suggest that exposure to spike protein-containing exosomes and mRNAs may induce an inflammatory cascade that further leads to disease. In concluding that COVID-19 shots are not positive contributors to public health, the study notes:23

“In the end, we are not exaggerating to say that billions of lives are at stake. We call on the public health institutions to demonstrate, with evidence, why the issues discussed in this paper are not relevant to public health, or to acknowledge that they are and to act accordingly.

Until our public health institutions do what is right in this regard, we encourage all individuals to make their own health care decisions with this information as a contributing factor in those decisions.”

Can You Lessen the Potential Damage?
    Those considering COVID-19 shots must carefully weigh the evidence of risks before making a decision. But if you’ve already been injected and want to reduce your risk of any potential complications, there are a few basic strategies I recommend:

Measure your vitamin D level and take enough vitamin D orally (typically about 8,000 units/day for most adults) and/or get sensible sun exposure to make sure your level is 60 to 80 ng/ml (150 to 2000 nmol/l).
    Eliminate all vegetable (seed) oils in your diet, which involves eliminating nearly all processed foods and most meals in restaurants unless you can be sure the chef is cooking only with butter. Avoid any sauces or salad dressings in restaurants, as they are loaded with seed oils. Also avoid chicken and pork, as they are rich in linoleic acid, the omega-6 fat that nearly everyone consumes far too much of and contributes to oxidative stress.
    Consider taking around 500 milligrams a day of NAC, as it helps prevent blood clots and is a precursor for your body to produce the important antioxidant glutathione.
    Consider taking fibrinolytic enzymes, which digest the fibrin that leads to blood clots, strokes and pulmonary embolisms. The dose is typically two, twice a day, but must be taken on an empty stomach, either an hour before or two hours after a meal. Otherwise, the enzymes will digest your food and not the fibrin in the blood clot."

Sources and References

1, 2, 3, 5, 12 Zero Hedge February 5, 2022
    4, 11 Twitter, Ed Dowd February 2, 2022
    6 Twitter February 1, 2022
    7, 8, 9, 10 ZeroHedge January 3, 2022
    13, 14 Financial Times November 23, 2021
    15 Twitter, Ben M. November 28, 2021
    16 Twitter, Ben M. November 24, 2021
    17 The Exposé September 30, 2021
    18, 23 The Exposé January 30, 2022
    19, 20 Research Gate January 2022
    21, 22 Research Gate June 2021
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2022), Bald (22nd February 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Eric J (Viking) (22nd February 2022), Ewan (22nd February 2022), Harmony (22nd February 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... John O'Looney - Hospitals Are Covering Up Baby Deaths By Cremating Babies Themselves 49:59

mariazeee
    Published July 14, 2022

John O'Looney is a brave Funeral Home whistleblower who has been raising the alarm since early on in the pandemic.

He joined us to discuss the findings from his embalmer which are in line with what Dr. Jane Ruby, Richard Hirschman and others have found - long, fibrous strands inside people who have been injected.

During our interview, John revealed shock information regarding hospitals covering up baby deaths by cremating the babies themselves.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Eric J (Viking) (14th July 2022), Franny (14th July 2022), Harmony (30th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), Reinhard (15th July 2022), Tintin (29th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Update from John o Looney…

SO FAR I’VE HAD 29 NURSES AND DOCTORS CALL ME IN JUST TEN DAYS…

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=141284

Viking
    Choose well.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (29th October 2022), Bill Ryan (13th November 2023), Brigantia (29th October 2022), Franny (29th October 2022), Gwin Ru (29th October 2022), Harmony (30th October 2022), muxfolder (29th October 2022), Reinhard (29th October 2022), Vangelo (13th November 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Last edited by Harmony; 13th November 2023 at 11:33. Reason: embeded video
    Choose well.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th November 2023), avid (14th November 2023), Bill Ryan (13th November 2023), eagle0027 (20th November 2023), Gwin Ru (13th November 2023), Harmony (13th November 2023), norman (13th November 2023), Vangelo (13th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2