+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is your job at stake over the jab ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Default Is your job at stake over the jab ?

Greetings

not advice...just for your consideration

Mandatory Compliance MUST be preceeded by FULLY INFORMED CONSENT based upon full disclosure and TRANSPARENCY as it relates to this EXPERIMENTAL Practice
    I would be most grateful if you could please provide the following information in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
    1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any injections and if it is in fact, experimental?
    2. Will you, as my employer, provide me with the verifiable proof that the substances in these injectable vials provided by Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson have in fact been authorized and guaranteed to be safe and effective beyond EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION by the Federal Drug Administration?
    3. Can you please provide me with proof and the location for a verified sample of the COVID-19 virus and that it has in-fact, been isolated, purified, properly identified and quantified as well as characterized including genomically sequenced utilizing the Gold Standard being Koch's Postulates?
    4. Can you please provide details, assurances and certifications that the injections have been fully, independently and rigorously tested by control groups, clinical trials, peer reviews and the subsequent outcomes including the printed documentation of those tests?
    5. Can you please advise me of the full list of ingredients of these various injections I am to receive and if any are known toxins to the human body?
    6. Can you please fully advise me of all the potential adverse drug reactions associated with the available injections since their introduction to the public?
    7. Can you please confirm that the injections you are advocating are NOT 'experimental synthetic mRNA gene altering therapy?
    8. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any stress, duress or coercion by anyone in Human Resources, supervisors or upper management as my employers, in compliance with all ten points of the Nuremberg Code?
    9. Can you please advise me of any know risk of fatality should I be unfortunate to contract one the thirty-six known variations of the corona virus and the likelihood of recovery?
    Once I have received the above information in full, in writing, dated and signed with a blue, wet-ink signature on company letterhead by the CEO, vice president and Human Resources and I am satisfied that there is not any threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment but with certain conditions and reservations - namely that:
    1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
    2. Following acceptance of the aforementioned, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
    3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer for the injections, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result.
    I would also advise that my unalienable rights are all 'Claimed and Retained' acknowledged and accepted and that all parties to this AGREEMENT constitutes mutual consent and that there is accord and satisfaction by all parties to this AGREEMENT.
    Dated this day: _________________
    PRESIDENT/CEO: _______________
    VICE PRESIDENT: _______________
    IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: ______
    MANAGEMENT: ________________
    HUMAN RESOURCES: ___________
    QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR: __
    - All Rights Claimed and Retained -
    - No Rights waived -
    By: ___________________, worker/associate
    Date: _________________

Blessings
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Alecs (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), ClearWater (19th September 2021), Dreamer148 (18th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2021), Franny (17th September 2021), Gemma13 (17th September 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Gwin Ru (17th September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Ioneo (17th September 2021), Kryztian (17th September 2021), Peace in Oz (17th September 2021), Richard S. (18th September 2021), Satori (18th September 2021), toppy (17th September 2021), ZenBaller (18th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Is your job at stake over the jab ?

Nice one.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Gwin Ru (17th September 2021), Lefty Dave (17th September 2021), Satori (18th September 2021), toppy (17th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread