1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Question Can Eggs Make Us Sick?

• Can Eggs Make Us Sick? Part 01

As you know I don’t subscribe to the food wars. I’m not for one side or the other. When I talk about avoiding a certain food it’s for good reason. I will be revealing the reasons eggs should be avoided at all costs in any diet. You won’t want to miss this live as i go into depth on things I’ve never shared before about eggs.
    • Can Eggs Make Us Sick? Part 02 Update September 18th, 2021

Be aware excessive use of all kinds of sugar in food is also feeding fungus & parasites to grow much faster in your body ... especially Candida ... (Candidiasis).

When you use a strong light-microscope analyzing blood-sample you can literally see how much of fungus is already in your bloodstream making you losing your vitality slowly go down to the point it takes too much "life energy" out of you being a vibrant personality.

• For 20+ years I always wondered why the vast majority of Medical Doctors do NOT use a strong light-microscope analyzing blood-samples by default ... as it shows very fast if you have too much Fungus (and/or Morgellons) in your blood or not.
    I also remembered that Cancer acts like a Fungus and if you treat it as such you have much better chances beating cancer ... but if you claim any of that you are called "spreading dis or misinformation" according to (corrupt) "fact checkers" sites connected to multiple big social media platforms to (automatically) flag/censor anyone discussing this.

I have seen Morgellons & Fungus in my blood through a strong light-microscope ... I filmed it when a friend of a friend who has this expensive equipment and showed it to me.

Not long after I saw the evidence (in 2016) I was taking
    Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) treatments and later a spoon Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) NaHCO3, and pH of 8.5... in a big glass of 300 ml water and drank it almost every day for at least 1 month ... most of my health problems were healed very fast.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    September 20th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st September 2021 at 11:39.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Bo Atkinson (21st September 2021), Brigantia (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), kanishk (22nd September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (20th September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), Sunny (21st September 2021), yelik (20th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Default Re: Can Eggs Make Us Sick?

Interesting.....as I gobble my fried egg breakfast! I get my eggs from a local farmer....I can never give up eggs!
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Brigantia (20th September 2021), DeDukshyn (20th September 2021), Elainie (20th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Lunesoleil (21st September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), wondering (20th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,718 times in 2,088 posts

My great grandmother had 1 egg, 1 piece of toast and 1 cup of coffee every morning for most of her 94 years on this earth. Even my chickens will eat their own egg shells if they are broken.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Brigantia (20th September 2021), Elainie (20th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (20th September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), wondering (20th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Can Eggs Make Us Sick?

• My mothers stepfather Antonius Luttels from Beesel (The Netherlands) was 89 years old being almost every day outside working on his farm having 100s of chickens and my mother told me he ate at least 5 eggs a day, every day as long as he lived.
    So when you are often outside in nature ... grow your own food, and do not eat any "processed food" with countless artificial "additives, conservatives & preservatives" there is a big chance you have no issues eating normal produced eggs coming from chickens that eat 100% GMO Free food.

And of course nowadays our natural immune system gets attacked on so many levels right now it is very hard to have a much less harmful influences when he was alive.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2021 at 15:48.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Bo Atkinson (21st September 2021), Brigantia (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (20th September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), wondering (20th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I just saw a video where the presenter was showing that they are putting mRNA into lettuce and other vegetables so that it will get into us through our food.

And now I am being told that eggs are no good? I have heard a lot about eggs being good. One was a guy in Asia somewhere who lived off of 3 eggs a day and lived to just short of 100 years old.

But now I suppose it is what food they are feeding the chickens. Just like what they cows were eating brought hormones and cancer causing agents into the milk and meat. (Saskatchewan farmers and families - high rate pass from cancer.)

I have always had a vision enter into my mind that I need to have my own green houses - for years!! But I need to own the land and have the time or earn enough money to pay the workers - bah!!

I guess this is a part of what keeps me driving hard through life day after day.

Oh if I could go back in time and talk to that teacher in high school that told me we would be retiring at 55 years of age. But he is probably still working himself at 85 years old. Lol!

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Brigantia (20th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (20th September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Peace in Oz (21st September 2021), pyrangello (20th September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), wondering (20th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Can Eggs Make Us Sick?

TRUE STORY:

I told my mother couple months ago ... I noticed when I was eating eggs (on bread) ... my mood goes (positively) very fast up ... feeling very good and less "heavy" ... more able to do things ... it seems to help against my (mild) chronic depression ... It uplifts my spirit somehow.
    • After watching both videos in this new Project Avalon Thread ... I wonder if the "positive feeling" is generated by the "collective consciousness" of the Fungus & Parasites in my body
    If that is the case ... how much of our "feelings" or emotional sensations are influenced by (some symbiotic?) parasites co-existing within us? ... Especially when we say "my gut feeling tells me" ...

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    September 20th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2021 at 15:06.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Brigantia (20th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (20th September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), pyrangello (20th September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    TRUE STORY:

I told my mother couple months ago ... I notice that when I eat eggs (on bread) ... my mood goes (positively) very fast up ... feeling very good and less "heavy" ... more able to do things ... it seems to help against my (mild) chronic depression ... It uplifts my spirit somehow.

After watching both videos in this new Project Avalon Thread ... I wonder if the "positive feeling" is generated by the "collective consciousness" of the Fungus & Parasites in my body

If that is the case ... how much of our "feelings" (or emotional sensations?) are influenced by (symbiotic?) parasites co-existing within us? ... Especially when we say "my Gut feeling" tells me ...

cheers,
    John

Jumping the topic here but just read your post and thought I better share this information ..

I consider their “research” to gut microbiome ( consider the numbers of anal probes and other painful probes to people’s innards for starters ) piece of poop personally and the whole exaggerated idea on how many kilos of friendly symbionts we need to digest our food ;
    in part the whole scheme is designed for people who overeat so naturally , with slow metabolic rate of most advanced civilisations people do need to drink litres of yoghurt to digest the portions they have taken.
    Amount of liquids should also increase with the solids eaten otherwise the bulk can not move.

Planting lots of even friendly microbiome in your guts is a life trouble in my opinion quite like carrying small ZOO around that keeps constantly roaring and asking to be fed They symbionts are certainly very “hungry”.

So personally I have completely opposite approach to my body health and am the happiest on empty and cleansed of microbiome ( far as possible).

It enables my body to return to its natural faculties.

About egg ..🥚 I always have an epiphany ..

But egg is a holy item . It’s a complete food. It’s a blessing to find one in nature like that of wild hens.
    It’s a very special food indeed but should not be overeaten as it may damage your gall bladder.

Although eating eggs from those giant slaughter houses for chickens ..
    is against my common sense and they’re empty of essence too ( don’t ever try those).

Consider replacing them with avocados where avocados are available, the benefits are countless

🥑

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Brigantia (20th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Mercedes (20th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (20th September 2021), onevoice (20th September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Can Eggs Make Us Sick? is maybe the same question as "Can Meat Make Us Sick?"

... in both cases all depends on if it is still fresh (not old) and cooled down enough ...

“The shelf life of an unrefrigerated egg is 7 to 10 days and for refrigerated egg it's about 30 to 45 days”
    But us that 100% correct?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2021 at 19:38.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

I seem to remember Dr Mercola referring to eggs as a really good source for sulphur.
    Dr Yound the gaphene oxide guy said in one of the vids eggs and fish are bed for you, dunno..
    I eat 2 eggs most days, organic though..

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

The guy is a fanatic vegan, and he has an idee fixe that just about any ailment, stem from Epstein Barr virus, and that eggs are carriers of this. He has no proof of this, no education in health/nutrition, and gets all his info from a disembodied spirit... The exorbitant amounts of money he charges for his "services" is enough to arouse suspicion. But if you're still unconvinced that he's a crook, try and read some of the numerous 1-star reviews of his books at amazon. Many have followed his advice, with disastrous results. I have honestly never encountered such degree of anger in the review - section.
    Last edited by delfine; 23rd September 2021 at 20:11.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Elainie (20th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), meat suit (21st September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

My parents always ate 2 (organic) eggs at breakfast, every day. My mother sometimes one extra when she was hungry in the evening.
    (Also 2 glasses of wine, but never more)

My father was 96 when he died and my mother 94, without any serious illness during their lives.

I inherited their diet, am almost 75 and completely healthy. No medical drugs, nor any vaccinations (flu, nor COVID)

Eggs unhealthy?
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 20th September 2021 at 20:55.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Craig (21st September 2021), Elainie (20th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I would like to add some more to this thread, source of food is very important and we should be very careful where we get our food.

In China they have fake rice called "Wuchang Rice" and another "brand" I can't recall the name for now, some sort of plastic rice and it tastes like a bag (never tried, but my in law did), it made all the way to Thailand and Singapore but it was cut out of the market as soon as the authorities in these countries discovered the scam. There is a controversial talk on this, some Chinese says it is not plastic but vegetables processed and shaped like normal rice, but others says it is as hard as eat plastic and smells and taste like plastic.

The time I was living in China (Foshan, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen) I saw many disgusting things, not that I got used to, but I learned how to live with that, after all it was normal in their society and I was there for a short period of time only, every morning when I was leaving the apartment to catch my bus, there was an old lady right in front of the my door, selling what they call "Stink Tofu", it literally smells like fried crap, it is totally disgusting and it is a very bad way to start your day believe me, I had to smells that for a couple months until finally moved out of China for good.
    Restaurants with live chicken in cages, customers eating along, dead dogs and cats hanging for sale in the market, sea food that I never saw before, very strange things, I guess all edible.. China is a strange place and full of scam, one have to watch their back there full time. Guess why things specially food is so cheap in China, they reuse, transform almost anything that is disposable into something "useful" include food of all sorts.

Anything stuffed with some sort of meat (specially minced) should be avoided unless you know the precedence of that meat, pork and human flesh when well cooked look similar and taste almost the same as some assumed cannibals say. I personally buy only meat part that I can clearly distinguish what part it is, like pork leg or bacon, entire chicken, duck, fish.. those beef, filet selling in a tray is a no go for me, I also like smoked sausages but I buy only when I know the precedence, I do not order such things in restaurants anymore. (I am paranoid with food).

Recycled cooking oil (aka gutter oil), if you see the source of it, sure you won't ever eat street food again, in this video you can grasp the picture, and they sell these large can of oil in Thailand and throughout Asia, apparently authorities turned a blind eye on this one (Chinatown in Bangkok sells it, easy to find), and there is more, some small companies even buy the over used oil back, to refine it again, basically they heat that thing and filter it many times until remove all the visible particles. Pure garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI

It is one compromise after another, watch out.

p.s. sorry John, I know the thread is about eggs (great video by the way), but not only eggs can make us sick.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2021), George (21st September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Journeyman (21st September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks

One thing that stood out to me was that he kept referring to "eggs feed the virus". That doesn't make sense as viruses are not living beings...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2021), Harmony (21st September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

We had a poultry when I was age 7 to 16. Had at least two eggs a day. Very healthy at that age. That's why its important that we produce our own foods. We don't know what is in commercially produce foods. I'm 56 and just started seriously producing food for the family. Although I have been careful in selecting foods. Organic eggs and meat is difficult to find here. So I have ducks which are to lay eggs in 2 months and another 5 months for meat. adding chickens in a month. Fruit tress on their way. Organically grown veggies soon. Never too late to start.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), Journeyman (21st September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

I largely agree with you John K, and from other perspectives, but we lack all the advanced microscopes and test equipment to prove these things. I extensively changed my diet by my 70s, as evolution unfolded new experiences for me.

I raised many chickens for at least 4 decades, and made every effort to graze them on our few acres, working closely with them each spring, tilling up the ground... Even with many efforts giving them heaps of greens from the garden, we still had to add tons of grain to their diet and we eventually fed them sun flower seeds and sometimes wheat berries, to avoid the purchased moldy corn, (as in the last century, organic practices were actually rare, and chem sprays were dominant).

I loved eggs so much that I ate up to 12 per day, through the summers.

Ultimately, I got into deeper studies of how the world is the way it is, which is far too much to explain quickly, except to remind ourselves that "one shoe does not fit all of us equally", and if this idea is taken into the ultimate explanation of life itself, we will find inexplicable things such as hugely changing the diet to improve our conditions for evolution.

Bo Atkinson
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 21st September 2021 at 11:10.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st September 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by George (here)
    One thing that stood out to me was that he kept referring to "eggs feed the virus". That doesn't make sense as viruses are not living beings...
    Maybe it is more likely that a virus will encounter less resistance where all kinds of parasites thrive (like fungus & the wrong bacteria) ... but you are right ... on top of that IF "virus research labs" use cultivated eggs they may well all be "rotten" and everybody knows that there is a big chance you not gonna eat rotten food anyway ... at least having a good working nose (smelling stuff)

After reading all ins & outs I decided to eat more bio Eco-friendly eggs from non-GMO fed chickens

When I share anything controversial (especially with a question mark in the title) does NOT mean I endorse what is claimed! ... (I think most Avalonians knows this) ... I just want to learn from multiple angles/sides ... Before I come to a final conclusion.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st September 2021 at 18:28.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (22nd September 2021), onevoice (21st September 2021), palehorse (21st September 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

I heard from a doctor that egg is the second most complete food available, it is just surpassed by breast milk. I would advise to buy organic eggs.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd September 2021), palehorse (22nd September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread