+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The BIG PLAN

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default The BIG PLAN

If vaccination advocates believe the vaccine works and is really effective, then the unvaccinated should pose no problems to anyone vaccinated.
    Translation: there should be no need whatsoever for vaccine passports.

Today I heard on the radio news, a Toronto Health officer stating that the reason they will be implementing the vaccine passports tomorrow (Sept 22, 2021) is to 'encourage' the unvaxxed to get vaccinated. And this is with 80% already fully vaxxed! Let that sink in for a moment.

They will be penalizing the unvaxxed, taking away their rights to enter business premises that the vaxxed will have access to, not to protect the vaxxed (as everyone thinks) but to 'encourage' the unvaxxed to get vaccinated. That is Orwellian.

In a few weeks I would normally start to take part in an organized sporting activity that I love, that continues throughout the winter months.
    This year and perhaps for many years to come I won't be able to participate with the group. The government has mandated that businesses such as this one, screen people at entry for their vaccine passport.
    For the time being it is a paper certificate. In October they will switch to a digital QR code; a digital vaccine passport.

Another activity that I love with as much passion, as a performer, is in the arts field. I will not be able to perform starting tomorrow as well, under the same government mandate.

When this whole thing started in early 2020 I knew right from the start that this was manufactured. And I knew that this was going to be a long drawn-out affair going on for years. I felt it in my gut. And at each turn of the road with each new measure administered, my suspicions were confirmed.

James Corbett of corbettreport.com got it right very early in the plandemic. He saw exactly where this was all heading. And he has been spot on with his prediction (see below).

It is no coincidence that just weeks after the pandemic started, leaders from all across the globe began to read literally from the same script! Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada was smiling as he told Canadians in early April 2020 that life would not get back to normal again until we have a vaccine! With typical vaccine development taking 5-10 years, that was quite the declaration to make at that time. How did he know about it then? Think about it for a minute.

The face masks, social distancing and lockdowns worked like a charm all around the world. People were obeying like sheep, willingly and almost enthusiastically. They were so fearful they would do almost anything their leaders told them. They literally thought and still think they could die any moment if they let their guard (face masks) down or not take their top-up doses of vaccines.

Things are happening now at such warp speed that it's difficult to keep pace with each new measure mandated monthly or sometimes on a weekly basis.

This plandemic was never about a virus. Nor was it really about vaccines, although Big Pharma and other well-placed CEO's are making a killing selling the jabs. The variants were quite predictable and will serve as a never-ending revenue source from booster shots and a cover for any vaccine injuries going forward. With no access to the secretive Covid-19 medical records, how is a lay person able to determine what the cause of death was for a loved one? Was it the 'virus'? Was it the vaccine? Was it the drugs used for treatment? Was it the comorbidities? Not to worry; it was simply a Covid-19 death, end of story.

Here is the BIG PLAN (in case you haven't figured it out yet):

-Start with a 'pandemic'
    -Lockdowns and quarantines
    -Face masks + social distancing
    -More lockdowns and quarantines
    -Vaccines (limited supply to create demand)
    -Mandatory vaccines
    -Vaccine passports (paper) *** this is where we are currently, where I live
    -Vaccine passports (digital)
    -Digital passports (for everything; travel, banking, shopping, financial services, insurance, health services, recreation, sports, etc.)
    -Elimination of cash
    -TOTAL CONTROL (access to anything can be stopped at any time with the flick of a switch).

Only in the unlikely event that enough people wake up to stop this now, will we be able to avoid total control of our minds, bodies and spirits.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd September 2021), avid (22nd September 2021), Blacklight43 (22nd September 2021), Brigantia (22nd September 2021), ClearWater (22nd September 2021), Eva2 (22nd September 2021), fifi (22nd September 2021), Franny (22nd September 2021), Gwin Ru (28th September 2021), I am B (22nd September 2021), Ioneo (22nd September 2021), jaybee (28th September 2021), jimbobule (28th September 2021), Mashika (22nd September 2021), Nasu (23rd September 2021), onevoice (22nd September 2021), Pam (22nd September 2021), Patient (28th September 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd September 2021), selinam (22nd September 2021), Spellbound (22nd December 2021), syrwong (22nd September 2021), Tigger (22nd September 2021), toppy (22nd September 2021), XelNaga (17th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: The BIG PLAN

As a sample of this, i can provide some data from Russia here. I'm not sure about what the numbers may be on your country but this should say a lot

Ever since the Russian Federation was founded, back in the start of the 90s, we never have had less than 11 deaths per 1000 people, but the highest of it all was around 2002/2003, when it reached around 16 deaths per 1000 people

Today, even with covid 'crisis', we are around 12 deaths per 1000 , this number has been steady for several years, way before covid. It was at 13 until 2015. then it went to 12 and has remained there until this day, so nothing changed basically, covid or not, 12 deaths per 1000 people

Something to notice, none of the sites seem to want to share new death rates and even for 2020 and above, they said it's just
    "NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus. Chart and table of the Russia death rate from 1950 to 2021"

How so? Or maybe they just don't want to show that nothing truly has changed in the past 2 years? I would expect these stat collecting companies would know by now, the actual numbers? And yet..

In the Moscow region, the digital QR code was implemented, no one followed or cared. Then fines were imposed, people still did not follow it, restaurants closed or were affected but people still did not care to get the QR code, nothing happened and then the government had no other solution than to backtrack on the QR code, as all it did was kill local business while not causing anyone to go get vaccinated or business to apply "the rules"

In the end, it was useless and people just laughed it off (You can't fine or detain the entire population, and if no one cares about your rules, are you even 'the government' anymore? )

This was on 19 August:
    Quote Starting from the 19th, we are cancelling mandatory QR codes in catering (establishments)," Sobyanin said. "This is an important decision, I had a lot of appeals from businesses and public organisations.
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/worl...urants-2033556

Like i said, the number of deaths remained the same, even with the crisis, it's not a real crisis in the Moscow region, so they just stopped caring to pretend it was, also no one uses a mask anymore, they also don't care and nothing has changed so far, the entire region has not been killed and the death rate remains constant with past years

I heard in some places it raised to 15, from 12, but i have not been able to confirm. Still less than the 16 per 1000 from 2003

In total, around 190K people have died of covid in Russia, is not a number that changes much the averages over the years, right?

I read that in some city or region in Australia one new case came up and they locked the entire region or state..... what?

So yeah, the plan is obvious, so much that it's almost out of kid cartoons or manga

Here's some data about average deaths per 1000 people in Russia
    https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...sia/death-rate

Here's Canada's death rate per 1000
    https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...ada/death-rate

7.712 in 2018 and 7.849 in 2021

ETA: What happened in the Moscow region reads so much like a very funny case of "The emperor has no clothes". If people don't take the government seriously, and do whatever they want, then what? Problem is when they follow directions and are scared

As far as i can see, there seem to be a lot of people who has chosen to not die from other illnesses and switched to instead die from covid, from one year to another, since the number of deaths remains mostly the same in average. That's just not very believable or realistic i think
    Last edited by Mashika; 22nd September 2021 at 04:07.
    Tired

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd September 2021), ClearWater (22nd September 2021), DaveToo (22nd September 2021), Eva2 (22nd September 2021), fifi (29th September 2021), gini (28th September 2021), Gwin Ru (28th September 2021), I am B (22nd September 2021), Ioneo (22nd September 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021), Nasu (23rd September 2021), onevoice (22nd September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd September 2021), Reinhard (22nd September 2021), Rich (28th September 2021), selinam (22nd September 2021), syrwong (22nd September 2021), Tigger (22nd September 2021), toppy (22nd September 2021), XelNaga (17th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I don't travel because I refuse to get a passport. I don't like volunteering information, ever, to the government. Now I what?, must quit eating because I refuse to get a passport?

Is it obvious yet how important PRIVACY!!! actually is?

But we gave all that away, just so we could install an app to turn our phones into a flashlight - cost? - free - except for relinquishing all expectations of privacy or anonymity - or autonomy...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2021), Blacklight43 (22nd September 2021), Brigantia (22nd September 2021), DaveToo (22nd September 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd September 2021), I am B (22nd September 2021), jaybee (28th September 2021), Nasu (23rd September 2021), Pam (22nd September 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd September 2021), XelNaga (17th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

James Corbett has just released another great summary of the mess we are facing.
    He titles it: Everything is Connected! and I think it is well worth the read.

https://www.corbettreport.com/everything-is-connected/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

jaybee (28th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    As a sample of this, i can provide some data from Russia here. I'm not sure about what the numbers may be on your country but this should say a lot

Ever since the Russian Federation was founded, back in the start of the 90s, we never have had less than 11 deaths per 1000 people, but the highest of it all was around 2002/2003, when it reached around 16 deaths per 1000 people

Today, even with covid 'crisis', we are around 12 deaths per 1000 , this number has been steady for several years, way before covid. It was at 13 until 2015. then it went to 12 and has remained there until this day, so nothing changed basically, covid or not, 12 deaths per 1000 people

Something to notice, none of the sites seem to want to share new death rates and even for 2020 and above, they said it's just
    "NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus. Chart and table of the Russia death rate from 1950 to 2021"

How so? Or maybe they just don't want to show that nothing truly has changed in the past 2 years? I would expect these stat collecting companies would know by now, the actual numbers? And yet..

In the Moscow region, the digital QR code was implemented, no one followed or cared. Then fines were imposed, people still did not follow it, restaurants closed or were affected but people still did not care to get the QR code, nothing happened and then the government had no other solution than to backtrack on the QR code, as all it did was kill local business while not causing anyone to go get vaccinated or business to apply "the rules"

In the end, it was useless and people just laughed it off (You can't fine or detain the entire population, and if no one cares about your rules, are you even 'the government' anymore? )

This was on 19 August:
    Quote Starting from the 19th, we are cancelling mandatory QR codes in catering (establishments)," Sobyanin said. "This is an important decision, I had a lot of appeals from businesses and public organisations.
    https://www.channelnewsasia.com/worl...urants-2033556

Like i said, the number of deaths remained the same, even with the crisis, it's not a real crisis in the Moscow region, so they just stopped caring to pretend it was, also no one uses a mask anymore, they also don't care and nothing has changed so far, the entire region has not been killed and the death rate remains constant with past years

I heard in some places it raised to 15, from 12, but i have not been able to confirm. Still less than the 16 per 1000 from 2003

In total, around 190K people have died of covid in Russia, is not a number that changes much the averages over the years, right?

I read that in some city or region in Australia one new case came up and they locked the entire region or state..... what?

So yeah, the plan is obvious, so much that it's almost out of kid cartoons or manga

Here's some data about average deaths per 1000 people in Russia
    https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...sia/death-rate

Here's Canada's death rate per 1000
    https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...ada/death-rate

7.712 in 2018 and 7.849 in 2021

ETA: What happened in the Moscow region reads so much like a very funny case of "The emperor has no clothes". If people don't take the government seriously, and do whatever they want, then what? Problem is when they follow directions and are scared

As far as i can see, there seem to be a lot of people who has chosen to not die from other illnesses and switched to instead die from covid, from one year to another, since the number of deaths remains mostly the same in average. That's just not very believable or realistic i think
    Yes, here in Perth they close down the entire city on the basis of even one 'positive case' - the premier (local ruler) has been able to maintain normal living conditions on the basis of completely closing down the borders with the other states on Australia "Glorious Isolation" for the most isolated capital city on earth. So that is quite accurate, we were placed into lockdown for 1 week in April of this year all over one positive case (not even confirmed illness). You are so right about the death rates being absolutely NORMAL, 160,000 people die every day on planet earth, this is the normal attrition rate-this has not changed.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

DaveToo (28th September 2021), fifi (29th September 2021), gord (28th September 2021), Gwin Ru (28th September 2021), jaybee (28th September 2021), wondering (28th September 2021), XelNaga (17th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)

Yes, here in Perth they close down the entire city on the basis of even one 'positive case' - the premier (local ruler) has been able to maintain normal living conditions on the basis of completely closing down the borders with the other states on Australia "Glorious Isolation" for the most isolated capital city on earth. So that is quite accurate, we were placed into lockdown for 1 week in April of this year all over one positive case (not even confirmed illness). You are so right about the death rates being absolutely NORMAL, 160,000 people die every day on planet earth, this is the normal attrition rate-this has not changed.
    Not to trivialize the death of even one Covid victim (as each death has a big impact on the lives of the victim’s loved ones), but on net, there are more than twice as many people born on any given day than die.
    So no, Covid-19 deaths won't even register as a blip in the annals of human history.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 28th September 2021 at 19:24. Reason: Clarified trivialize...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

jaybee (28th September 2021), XelNaga (17th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)

Not to trivialize the death of even one Covid victim (as each death has a big impact on the lives of the victim’s loved ones), but on net, there are more than twice as many people born on any given day than die.
    So no, Covid-19 deaths won't even register as a blip in the annals of human history.
    In the annals of human history....HUMMM..... wonder wonder wonder, what will the annals say?

I knew some national guard nurses. I figured these nurses will be deployed, probably from a national registry. The ripple of lives disrupted has so many stones thrown into the big pond of sadness.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (28th September 2021), fifi (29th September 2021), gord (29th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

The following article from today's Mercola report explains the elite's plan more clearly than anything I have previously seen. There is a new ominous term being used to implement this plan: "stakeholder capitalism":

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...9048747http://

+ Reply to Thread