+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Future zoomer and beyond generation

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

Default Re: Future zoomer and beyond generation

That's why I homeschooled my son for 10 years. I had seen indoctrination when I was in kindergarten and it only got worse thru the years I had to endure schooling.
    I excelled because I wanted to get the hell out of the classroom.
    I smashed records of study because those records didn't play any music.
    And, No, hymnals and pop music aren't alive when you're in a school prison of the mind and spirit.
    F'n Boring! As far as I can tell, I don't think I killed anyone back then.

Well, what do ya know. Now there are more homeschooling children and parents than ever before. What the F took you folks so long? And, when in the past, you found one thing good about public schooling, or the demand to private school your kids and hung onto that, instead of looking at the facts about how dishonest the teaching was in so many areas, and even how slow and primitive it was, now you've faced the facts about how Devo it was and is?

When you forget what it was like listening to people talk down to you because you were younger than them, you know that the older people are trained to dismiss you because of your age. What is that all about? Training. Tavistock. T.V. . The advertising from hell itself.
    All of that Negative Linguistic Programming is planned, directed, inspected, and even temporarily rejected by its makers for lack of negative effect, and then rebuilt solely to F with your perspective.

Yes, I get it that all of the social conditioning is a stark reminder that your freedoms are more lost than you'd like, but that is forever a viewpoint of yours, and it is just another reminder for you to think for yourself and to INSIST that we, ourselves, keep our minds and hearts open.

Every time we meet each other, talk with each other, we are who we are or we are not human. Your societies are almost entirely conditioned to the point that all of the opportunities for you to engage as a functional soul with other souls is lost because of your training.

How odd it is being amongst you for all of these years, naturally, in one of these meat suits, these illusionary soul chambers, looking for the connections that define you as a species.....and then only seeing that 'human'-ity as a rarity. You as a species are not dancing amongst the stars, which has always been a technical, mechanical possibility, because you define yourselves amongst each other as different, when you truly are not. You're magical and infinite, stuck here only because you believe you are, and you are not.

Pissed off? F Yeah! You should be. Got a rebel in your class...Honor that M F'er!

That brick in the wall is you and your future, your purpose for being here, being walled up around your amazingly awesome, indescribably incomparable being! You should all be real clear about the fact that all of the schooling you get is indoctrination....and make no mistake about it, your schooling is all about that and not a damn thing else.

When you see the artificial constructs being built around you taking your place, your income, your job, and even the silly idea that there is such a thing as trans-humanism, as in the idea that any micro processing, nano-particulate injected into your sacred body is meant to keep you alive as a semi-robot, you likely don't even know what is happening to you. (funny that. the grammar program here on PA objects to the fact that I ended a sentence with "you". Bite me. No, on second thought, just nibble.)

Devo is an MTV construct, and another warning for us to wake up. When the first atomic bomb went off, some souls were awakened to the possibility that there was a plan afoot to separate humanity from it's own soul, the difference now being that it is indiscriminate between animate and inanimate objects, sentience being it's enemy. All other separations are a product of that same destructive planning. And this type of bi-pedal created and executed destruction has happened before on this planet. That self destruct button is even programmed into the species by now. All of the suicides are the proof. I know. It is far beyond belief.

If it was about true science taught in your schools, and not the isolated parts that your universities only value if they can be weaponized, monetized and de-humanized, I'd see more smiles as I walk by, visiting this beautiful little planet.

All of your media...All of it is that and nothing more. The proof is in how ya'll got to this point of deflection. The fact it is falling apart is merely the dissipation of the illusion. Embrace it and wake Up. I don't know where it will end, but the result of allowing you, yourself, us, ourselves to be manipulated should only be a wake up call, the rooster's cackle, to get up.

If in any "schooling", any so called academia, any student has not graduated, or escaped in most cases, with an open perspective.... that teaching has not been anything but indoctrination. How some of us escaped with our somewhat cherry asses still intact may be the survival-of-the-soul diploma we earned, not a piece of paper that says we had kissed any behind to get it.

I took my son to all of my jobs. I never thought much about how hard it all was, as I didn't have time to think about it, like millions and billions of parents worldwide, since the beginning. I just kept on moving on, with my son. And even though it was not the best socially for him, not being around those his age, the b.s. mind indoctrination of even a private school like Waldork would have left more for him to deal with than the very difficult growth a dyslexic, brilliant mind had to adapt to, being alone with his dad.

He ended up working with me and like everyone who did so, my nephews for a short while, I was the beneficiary of other viewpoints and other ways I hadn't thought of in what seems a straight forward way of getting a job done. Geez, who would've thunk it. I'd been doing that building for years and my nephews and my son showed me something new. I dug it. It always puts a smile on my face. My son also spent a week with me in the film union, which was just enough time to find out what a bunch of drama queens they are. He moved on quickly.

The good thing was he saw the difficulty of dealing with the amount of effort in relation to the reward and the time it took out of a day, all which gave him the resolve for him to master the music he loves so much, to save his earnings and to be frugal, to be disciplined taking care of himself out in the world.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

avid (24th September 2021), BoR (27th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (25th September 2021), Gemma13 (25th September 2021), I am B (24th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2021), Mashika (24th September 2021), Mike (24th September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021), Suzi E (26th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Don't you guys understand that the very valuable knowledge you have accumulated over the years will be lost, because you think of every newer generation as dumb? And that not everyone is sharing it down to newer people, and that not even your kid knows as much as you do? And that the only way to keep this information alive is to passing it down?

So do.....

/RAAANT
    You’ve inverted the issue and the analysis.

In my experience, with few exceptions, younger people (and for me that’s people in their 40s or younger) don’t care what I think—until they find themselves in a pickle and need help. And even then, that’s to fix an immediate problem. They want a fish for the day, not to be taught how to fish for a lifetime.

They too are the product of long term, institutionalized dumbing down by those who benefit from the power and control that flows from the ignorance and dependency of those over whom they wield power and control.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BoR (27th September 2021), Gemma13 (25th September 2021), gord (25th September 2021), Hym (25th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2021), Mashika (25th September 2021), mokosh (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Don't you guys understand that the very valuable knowledge you have accumulated over the years will be lost, because you think of every newer generation as dumb? And that not everyone is sharing it down to newer people, and that not even your kid knows as much as you do? And that the only way to keep this information alive is to passing it down?

So do.....

/RAAANT
    You’ve inverted the issue and the analysis.

In my experience, with few exceptions, younger people (and for me that’s people in their 40s or younger) don’t care what I think—until they find themselves in a pickle and need help. And even then, that’s to fix an immediate problem. They want a fish for the day, not to be taught how to fish for a lifetime.
    You are basically telling me i'm right

*WHO* teach these people that they should not care about what older people think? And to only ask for help when they can't figure something out? It's like you skipped history and went directly into the final result

I think you need to review your thoughts about this. Nothing comes out of nowhere, it all starts somewhere first, and then develops, including this ideals of "i don't need to listen to older people" or even the "all younger people are dumb". It all starts somewhere, follow the track and you find the root of the issue...

Quote They too are the product of long term, institutionalized dumbing down by those who benefit from the power and control that flows from the ignorance and dependency of those over whom they wield power and control.
    Parents are the problem, across generations, they were also dumbed down through decades, a child doesn't get born "dumb", it is pushed to be, when growing up, so who's teaching the kid? School is just a bit of that but parents spend a lot of time at home with kids, what's going on there? So that it makes kids dumb?

If all the education kids are getting comes from school, where teachers just go through the motions and hope the day is over just to go home and rest, and nothing happens in your house but kids playing around without disturbing your "alone time because i work hard to feed you and leave me alone for now" then i can see the problem. It's not the government, or the school, it happens at home actually. If there is no education at home, people don't get the knowledge of their parents transfered, then they become foolish, because no teacher will ever care (or even if they do) be able to transfer or become a parent to every kid out there. Sending a kid to school and expecting that somehow they will turn out right without the parent having to move a finder is the basic definition of "being a fool"

As i said again, i don't really mix well or relate to Americans of my own age, it's just like very incompatible so i don't even know what they do all day, but i do see by being on forums, that a lot of people seem to just think that "let them do whatever they want" equals freedom, and that's just not it. It's most like growing a chicken or dog and let it run free, without any care for education or values, except the ones that are not an issue for the parent. They teach their kids limits about how to avoid causing problems for the parent, but otherwise they are free to go be dumb. Then they complain that the kids are foolish...

Error 404: Logic not found
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th September 2021 at 00:48.
    Tired

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

BoR (27th September 2021), Gemma13 (25th September 2021), Hym (25th September 2021), I am B (25th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

I think you just told me I’m right, i.e., correct. Perhaps that makes us both right.

By the way, I do not have a need to be right. But I do have a desire to get it right.

I sincerely hope you find satisfying and helpful answers to the questions you ponder and then appropriately act thereon.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2021), Gemma13 (25th September 2021), gord (25th September 2021), Hym (25th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2021), Mashika (25th September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021), Suzi E (26th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Keep following those tracks Mashika, it will lead you to the top of the mountain, and along the way you will see more and more about who is to blame from a higher vantage point.

I applaud you for having the wherewithal and courage and wisdom to trek, analyse, discuss and debate.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

gord (25th September 2021), Hym (25th September 2021), Mashika (25th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Interesting. I have told friends that we will have to break up with them because they are too old. It gets a chuckle from them. But at times it's the truth when you hear the same laments, complaints and old age crankiness.
    I like to talk with much younger people. They have a fresh perspective. A different take. The stereo types don't apply to the youth I meet. They are sincere, focused and concerned. Haven't met any basement dwellers for obvious reasons.
    My hope is that they will be willing and able to turn this mess around before there is no more mess to address.
    Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 25th September 2021 at 12:48.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Gemma13 (26th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Part of the battle is first convincing the younger generation that we old ones do have something useful to say. There are plenty of times when I was young that I thought I had it all figured out and didn't take the advice of seniors. But...the younger you are, the more you think you know, and...the older you get the more you realise there is to learn!

There is a great quote that says, "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." That's not a current problem, I think it's universal and timeless. This may sound exceedingly controversial, but it's one of the reasons why I think age restrictions for voting should be raised - significantly, perhaps even to as high as 30.

Another factor to this is, many kids today have it ingrained into their thinking that the older you are the less progressive you're going to be. 'Progressiveness' is the watchword now for all that is good and holy. Everything is seen through that lens, it colours their world view, and boomer-thinking is not allowed. Just look at how free speech is taking a battering in these culture wars: free speech is allowed, but only when they agree with what you say.

And yet another factor, speaking of the perceived 'dumbass' here, is what kids are being taught these days and what they are not being taught. Let's consider that for moment. Here are two (albeit extreme) examples of youth today talking on camera about the things they know and don't know, what they've been taught and what they haven't been taught. Prepare to be slightly shocked.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BoR (27th September 2021), Gemma13 (26th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

With age comes experience and wisdom... But! Not all old people are wise either. Physical age alone doesn't really mean much even though teenagers still do of course lack some understanding about things which is completely understandable, they're going through the natural development of neurochemistry and hormonal storms. Also the human brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25 or so... Even then some children too can be extremely bright and intelligent, you could tell that they radiate understanding which isn't exactly normal for their age. Some "adults" never reach such stages of maturity.

I have to wonder... This gender bender thing must something to do with confusion of the soul when it comes to being in the physical body. Why does spirit come to this world? Well, obviously to experience this physical illusion through our physical bodies. As souls we choose our bodies with warts and all, but it seems strange that many people seem to be uneasy about identifying with their own gender, I'm not saying it would be wrong, because it's not. It's just puzzling... On the energetic level there has to be something going on with the masculine and feminine energies. Here in Finland we don't have a pronoun for genders, why the hell should we have? Should you call God He or She? Often He is used for God the Father, but what about God the Mother? It would make sense to use IT. We're all IT.

Yet people are still not their bodies, they have their bodies. People identify with their bodies, personas and so forth. Their roles, if you will and that's how the game is designed. Why the confusion though?

Older people are seeing the world through older eyes, younger people with fresh eyes. Young people are always here to change the world, but not necessarily for the better either because choices are not always wise or sane, even on the collective level. The only real trend I would worry about when it comes to youth, social media and so on is the seeming lack of empathy due to disconnection. If there's disconnection between people then it's quite easy not to feel much at all towards the "other" and that creates room for lack of empathy which in it's ultimate form can turn into sociopathic cruelty. You would probably know what I mean if you just read the news.

The hope for the future lies in the youth, but the older generations are also responsible for the proper guidance of the youth.

Last edited by Wind; 26th September 2021 at 01:00.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

BoR (27th September 2021), Gemma13 (26th September 2021), Hym (26th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Stephanie (26th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh Mashika ...... Where would one even start to try to reply to you.

This is a topic of conversation between many parents regarding their children and after reading newspaper articles highlighting antics by ' the youth of today. '

How do we stop it all and change the tide ? In my view, we can't do this, as it has gone too far.

These are just my observations. I have children in their 30's, now with children of their own and I think the rot starts to set in whilst in teenage education. My children were taught at school not to trust the Police and to question everything in authority - I had a hard time getting my children to look at life with a balanced perspective which thankfully they do. The demise of needlework and cookery classes - maybe people think these aren't needed, but if you can't sew a button on or mend something and shop for and cook a balanced, healthy meal this does not bode well for the future and in particular passing these skills onto your own children.
    We are a ' throw away ' society and from what I can see young people want everything brand new and won't have second hand. This has led to the younger generation having massive HP and credit card debts. For example - when I first got married, we had no central heating, one room was carpeted, my Aunt made me some curtains for the bedroom as a wedding present. I took my bed from home and we had a plastic patio table and 4 plastic office chairs to sit on. We made do and saved and gradually bought things for the house. The young of today majorly just wouldn't do this and would see it as a real hardship.

The young and maybe us golden oldies to some extent are too reliant on technology. I see them walking around looking at their phones, in restaurants there is no conversation as entire families sit there scrolling away on their phones. In my kids house, the adults scroll away and have discussions about ' synching their calendars. '
    Technology and associated apps to me, have seen the demise of good old fashioned common sense. I'll give you an example here. When my kids were in hospital having their children - they got told by the midwives to not listen to ' old wives tales ' regarding looking after babies from their mothers !! My children would google stuff regarding baby care and follow the NHS app to the tee because they were told to do so. I call it brainwashing. At first I used to get upset when my advice was disregarded ( it was as though I had never brought up children ) but then on quite a few occasions when the instructions on the internet didn't work they actually listened to me ( thank god. )

If there was a catastrophe then the younger generation would really flounder. No electric, no internet etc ... who would give them instructions ?

I really don't know the answer to your questions, perhaps most folk just get by the best they can, bring their children up with the resources available to them sometimes on a wing and on a prayer. I doubt anything will change. Perhaps one day in the future my Grand-children will be telling their children stories about the ' good old days ' and ' when the rot set in. '

Love your posts Mashika, take care ....

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Suzi E For This Post:

BoR (27th September 2021), Gemma13 (27th September 2021), Hym (26th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), mokosh (27th September 2021), Wind (27th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Suzi E (here)
    Oh Mashika ...... Where would one even start to try to reply to you.

This is a topic of conversation between many parents regarding their children and after reading newspaper articles highlighting antics by ' the youth of today. '

How do we stop it all and change the tide ? In my view, we can't do this, as it has gone too far.

These are just my observations. I have children in their 30's, now with children of their own and I think the rot starts to set in whilst in teenage education. My children were taught at school not to trust the Police and to question everything in authority - I had a hard time getting my children to look at life with a balanced perspective which thankfully they do. The demise of needlework and cookery classes - maybe people think these aren't needed, but if you can't sew a button on or mend something and shop for and cook a balanced, healthy meal this does not bode well for the future and in particular passing these skills onto your own children.
    We are a ' throw away ' society and from what I can see young people want everything brand new and won't have second hand. This has led to the younger generation having massive HP and credit card debts. For example - when I first got married, we had no central heating, one room was carpeted, my Aunt made me some curtains for the bedroom as a wedding present. I took my bed from home and we had a plastic patio table and 4 plastic office chairs to sit on. We made do and saved and gradually bought things for the house. The young of today majorly just wouldn't do this and would see it as a real hardship.

The young and maybe us golden oldies to some extent are too reliant on technology. I see them walking around looking at their phones, in restaurants there is no conversation as entire families sit there scrolling away on their phones. In my kids house, the adults scroll away and have discussions about ' synching their calendars. '
    Technology and associated apps to me, have seen the demise of good old fashioned common sense. I'll give you an example here. When my kids were in hospital having their children - they got told by the midwives to not listen to ' old wives tales ' regarding looking after babies from their mothers !! My children would google stuff regarding baby care and follow the NHS app to the tee because they were told to do so. I call it brainwashing. At first I used to get upset when my advice was disregarded ( it was as though I had never brought up children ) but then on quite a few occasions when the instructions on the internet didn't work they actually listened to me ( thank god. )

If there was a catastrophe then the younger generation would really flounder. No electric, no internet etc ... who would give them instructions ?

I really don't know the answer to your questions, perhaps most folk just get by the best they can, bring their children up with the resources available to them sometimes on a wing and on a prayer. I doubt anything will change. Perhaps one day in the future my Grand-children will be telling their children stories about the ' good old days ' and ' when the rot set in. '

Love your posts Mashika, take care ....
    What started me thinking about this, is a comment made by a friend from the UK, he said something like "Russia is like the US and we 'the UK' were like back in the 60's"

At first i thought it was like an insult, like a way to say we were very late and backwards or somehow 'obsolete' in our ways. But then he told me that it was actually that we do things they stopped doing for the most part, things that were important, like fixing your tv on your own, or your car, or your whatever once it breaks. Instead of buying a new one or taking it to someone else, or even having to pay ridiculous prices to replace a part when it could probably be fixed by an easy hack and then work for another 2 years for $20 dollars instead of $200 (I'm looking at you Apple)

And then i got it, yes Russia is like that, you always avoid replacing things, and this is with current generations as well, you just simply fix it yourself in whatever way you can. Sometimes people are good and do a great job, sometimes people are not good and do dangerous fixes but in the end they turn out to be very funny and even get posted online. The idea of "i'll fix it myself" is like some kind of naivety that i now understand, like when someone said, "i'll just get this plane over the speed of sound" and they he did Instead of "let me find someone who knows this and can build it for me". If no one was the first one to build it, then who would? You can't expect everything to be built or fixed by someone else

What's going to happen next? Import all knowledge from other countries? All the special knowledge, and there's a lot of it right now, it's quickly going away so it seems, as it's easier to just bring someone from other country that "already knows" and then get the person do whatever. At some point, every single person who knows how to do things, will be a foreigner? That's just not right, honestly

In Russia there is a very hard limit to that kind of stuff, because it's understood that if you allow it to happen, then you will be overrun and soon your country will be "their country". And that's just not how you keep your identity

How many Americans are living and working on India, China, Nepal, Vietnam and so on? Compared to how many of the products and work are produced by them and then sold in the US? Since these products, like cars and others like pcs and cell phones, are made somewhere else, do anyone truly knows how to fix them? Or "fix" means just completely replacing the parts without any understanding of what truly happened

Anyone can see a flat tire, and say "i'll put in a good one", and they don't need to know how to fix the flat one. If the replacement also goes flat then it's time to "call someone to fix the problem". But i don't think that's how it used to be, people would fix it out there in whatever way they could, and move on

I found this very funny article about "Russian naivety", more like someone may die but the thing is, regular street Russian person is not afraid
    https://englishrussia.com/2017/10/06...fixing-things/

When i used to live in Mexico, a lot of people did exactly the same, not because they wanted to "fix it" but because they could not afford to pay for an expensive bill. So they would figure it out and move on, same result in the end, "you figure it out somehow"

Sure it looks cheap and like apocalyptical movie scene, but if the real thing were to happen, those people would be the survivors, since they can get things done in crazy ways, with whatever is at hand. The rest would die soon enough, for sure. And is not just that they one day woke up with all this understanding on how to reuse parts or imagine how to use them for a completely different purpose. This was passed down while they were growing up, by their parents and grandparents, all that way of figuring out how to use these parts that were not even meant to do what they repurposed them for? That's just because they had a lot of years of learning about it from watching and helping their parents and so on, when the old ones were doing the exact same thing.

It reminds me of the guys in Apollo 13 and their improvisation, they were pros but that one thing was just improvisation in the end, no matter what. The thing was, they did had that mindset and will to try whatever, and this "whatever happens, happens" daring attitude. But they did not suddenly learned out there how to do that, they already had it on themselves, to pick up things and imagine how you can use it for replacement parts or modify it to replace something else, it's imagination and skills very important in life

I don't know much about other countries, but i do understand that something bad is happening in a lot of them right now, and i can see more or less how and why

I may sound judgmental now but i believe this is a bit true at least. IF none one cares or they immediately assume "kids these days are worthless and dumb, there's no point" they you are dooming yourselves. If your parents, from where you learned most of your initial skills, had thought the same, would you know what you know right now? That's a general question by the way, not directed at anyone here, but general public

There's a reason that a person says "back when i was a kid, i knew these things at 12, this kid is 19 and can't even get it", Well yes, but because your parents did their job right...... maybe?

When i was 10 and through 14, i had a million questions for my grand father every day. He never, ever lost his patience with me, everything i asked, no matter what, was answered. I learned a lot more than expected from him.

But from my dad i barely got answers, and when he did answer, he would just spend a bit of time and they say he had to return to work and hush me away. If that's how it works for other people, then how is knowledge supposed to be transferred?

That's why a lot of people say i'm very much a perfect image of my grand father, i became like him. How many people get home and then go to their rooms because the parents don't want to talk and instead want to watch tv or also play games on their phones? They feel like the kids take their "resting time" away from them. so they just send them away for the rest of the day

I have seen that in friends, who had some problems at school and their parents were all like "I work all day to give you food and things, you should figure it out! What else do you want from me?" Nice! So they end up looking for help with other friend's parents or even friends. And i saw that a lot from friends in America and other countries in the west. Like "It's your problem, you're grown up, you should be able to figure it out". Except they never explained how 10 years back...

Last edited by Mashika; 27th September 2021 at 05:12.
    Tired

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Gemma13 (27th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Wind (27th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

+ "Wait son! Don't lick the shiny poisonous frog!!!!!!"

- "What? It's poisonous? But it feels good, it's a good trip...."

+ Have You Not Watched Enough Discovery Channel Documentaries about it?! Why do i pay the cable subscription for!!!!!"

- "What?..."

What?
    Tired

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Gemma13 (27th September 2021), Hym (12th October 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Any thoughts?
    I think we are at war. Not nation vs nation, but a war nonetheless, on the one side humanity, on the other, well take your pick, the lords of transhumanism, the technocracy, the cabal etc. I don't think it's that important what they call themselves as what they represent. Traditional, inevitable clashes between age groups have been weaponised in much the same way that divisions of religion, culture, nationality and race have been exacerbated and exploited. A massive divide and conquer exercise where no opportunity of sowing discord, including between the generations has been missed.

So whilst some of that tension between the older generation is natural, indeed healthy in many ways, it's currently being expressed in a more damaging way and this is no accident. Once we recognise that all of us can try to take steps to defuse, de-escalate and bridge the divides, wherever they may be.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Gemma13 (27th September 2021), Hym (12th October 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Wind (27th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Any thoughts?
    I think we are at war. Not nation vs nation, but a war nonetheless, on the one side humanity, on the other, well take your pick, the lords of transhumanism, the technocracy, the cabal etc. I don't think it's that important what they call themselves as what they represent. Traditional, inevitable clashes between age groups have been weaponised in much the same way that divisions of religion, culture, nationality and race have been exacerbated and exploited. A massive divide and conquer exercise where no opportunity of sowing discord, including between the generations has been missed.
    Yes, from what i stand, i see something going on that's not natural. "Who" teaches the kids, and "Who did parents learned from"? And why it works this programmed way? It's obvious it is programmed, beyond the natural way, because it's forced, i'm outside that environment and i can see it happening in ways i don't think other people can, because they are too close to the picture to "see it". And i can tell you other people do as well and they are taking advantage of it, without saying a word so far

Quote So whilst some of that tension between the older generation is natural, indeed healthy in many ways, it's currently being expressed in a more damaging way and this is no accident. Once we recognise that all of us can try to take steps to defuse, de-escalate and bridge the divides, wherever they may be.
    I would, without ever been in a UK school, that you should probably know who are in control of "education" and trace it back to somewhere, sometime

But of course it goes deeper than that, it always does. The way i see it is like all the stuff going is is happening in a pre-programmed way. Once you get enough people brainwashed, they take control and reproduce the idea and passing it down, until it becomes a self-governed, self-policing, autonomous brainwashed society that will pass the message down, the message of "the government will take care of it", like sending kids to school and expecting magic will happen and somehow they will come out right :D

Parents send the kids to school to learn, and they expect they will learn everything for free? "That's what they pay taxes for!"

I'm starting to sound like an old cat lady... lmao

We do live on very different worlds. This all seems very apparent to me, but when talking to friends in the west, they don't even know or begin to care about what i'm talking about, or realise they are being doomed day by day, no matter what. The brainwashing has gone too deep

See this for example

A friend from Mexico who was on my own class in college, spent around 5 years learning english as a second language, he was around 27 when this happened. He mispronounced several words, and they i said "you are not speaking correct english, aren't these supposed to sound like this?" And spoke the words as best as i could

He said: "We are in Mexico, here we speak Spanish....!"

And i said: "Oh.... so if you go to the US, and they all speak English, then you are going to spoke broken Spanish just because you are on an English speaking country?"

And he drew a blank face, he did not know what to say and just stared at me trying to process the idiocy of it all

I also had other issues with the guy, like he saying "They have not given any class about this subject!" getting very angry. This when i suggested to use some software to finish an assignment. It's like "If the school did not teach us this, then i don't want to learn it. Unless it's part of the class!"

Because people can't learn things on their own, when they need to? I guess?

And how is that supposed to make someone able to do real pro work? If the teacher was mediocre, and only taught half of what he knew, then the students will have to be even more mediocre, don't they? They only know around one 4th of what the teachers knows by the end...

I don't get it.. Well i do somehow but i don't want to think about the inner aspects much, it seems troublesome.

All i wanted to say in the end is that if parents leave everything to someone else, then nothing will be done, and don't expect a smart kid if you thought that just because some teacher is good he will be a second parent somehow, or take care of it all

I don't know anything, i'm just saying that i don't see the same kind of stuff here, and why people always dismiss by age too? That's also very odd to me, people should have patience and say "oh i was like that too, let me explain what i know" and then it would be a better place to be for both. Is not that hard

If i'm rambling to much and don't make sense please accept apologies, may not see mistakes all around right now, if i see them later today or tomorrow i'll fix it. Thanks!

Tired

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Gemma13 (27th September 2021), Hym (12th October 2021), Journeyman (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Wind (27th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Yes, from what i stand, i see something ging on that's not natural. "Who" teaches the kids, and "Who did parents learned from"? And why it works this programmed way? It's obvious it is programmed, beyond the natural way, because it's forced, i'm outside that environment and i can see it happening in ways i don't think other people can, because they are too close to the picture to "see it". And i can tell you other people do as well and they are taking advantage of it, without saying a word so far
    I think you can see the tendrils of the operation, once you know to look for them

https://commonpurpose.org/

https://www.cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose

Sadly I think they twist and invert our will to do good, to help each other. That's the bitter side to the current critical race / woke movement that's been aimed at the younger generation in particular. That idealistic wish to improve on the old world, to do things better, make things fairer that the best of our youth espouse? That's the hook they use to begin the process of destroying the bonds that keep our society functioning.

The controllers are alchemists at heart and this process of creation through destruction Ordo ab chaos, solve et coagula is all they know. The saddest, most pitiful aspect of it is I think some of them further down the chain of command genuinely believe they are doing good, acting in the best interests of all. I suspect they are more grievously lost than any those they look down upon.

As to the young, old and middle aged, as I'm in the latter group i can only say, 'we are you!' As we were what seems like a short time ago and the older generation are us in a short time from now. Have we fulfilled our side and left yOu a better.world than we found? No, I don't think so, but all of us are trying amidst a very dark influence on the world that few suspect even exists. We need to forgive and help each other, after all, there's a war on!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Gemma13 (27th September 2021), Hym (12th October 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Wind (27th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Yes, from what i stand, i see something ging on that's not natural. "Who" teaches the kids, and "Who did parents learned from"? And why it works this programmed way? It's obvious it is programmed, beyond the natural way, because it's forced, i'm outside that environment and i can see it happening in ways i don't think other people can, because they are too close to the picture to "see it". And i can tell you other people do as well and they are taking advantage of it, without saying a word so far
    I think you can see the tendrils of the operation, once you know to look for them

https://commonpurpose.org/

https://www.cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose

Sadly I think they twist and invert our will to do good, to help each other. That's the bitter side to the current critical race / woke movement that's been aimed at the younger generation in particular. That idealistic wish to improve on the old world, to do things better, make things fairer that the best of our youth espouse? That's the hook they use to begin the process of destroying the bonds that keep our society functioning.

The controllers are alchemists at heart and this process of creation through destruction Ordo ab chaos, solve et coagula is all they know. The saddest, most pitiful aspect of it is I think some of them further down the chain of command genuinely believe they are doing good, acting in the best interests of all. I suspect they are more grievously lost than any those they look down upon.

As to the young, old and middle aged, as I'm in the latter group i can only say, 'we are you!' As we were what seems like a short time ago and the older generation are us in a short time from now. Have we fulfilled our side and left yOu a better.world than we found? No, I don't think so, but all of us are trying amidst a very dark influence on the world that few suspect even exists. We need to forgive and help each other, after all, there's a war on!
    Quote Children, teenagers and adults have their prejudices removed. Graduates are ‘empowered’ to become ‘Leaders’ and work in ‘partnership’ with other CP graduates
    LMFAO! Yes i guess, when looked up from 'that' point of view. Everything, if you twist it enough, eventually turns around entirely

Quote In fact, CP is an elitest pro-EU political organisation helping to replace democracy in UK, and worldwide, with CP chosen ‘elite’ leaders. In truth, their hidden networks and political objectives are undermining and destroying our democratic society and are threatening ‘free will’ in adults, teenagers and children. Their work is funded by public money and big business, including international banks.
    But that's just one of many, including the "School of Americas" fake coup enabling and dictatorship bootcamp out there in the US
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wester...ty_Cooperation

Just look at this:
    Quote The School of the Americas was established in 1946 with the ostensible aim of improving ties with Latin American militaries and educating them in the virtues of democratic civilian control over the armed forces

https://www.glimpsefromtheglobe.com/...mericas-again/
    Quote The School of the Americas, located in Fort Benning, Georgia, has a known history of producing graduates that have gone on to become some of the worst human rights violators in the Western Hemisphere, including nearly a dozen dictators.
    This is getting off topic now
    Last edited by Mashika; 27th September 2021 at 08:21.
    Tired

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Gemma13 (27th September 2021), Hym (28th September 2021), Journeyman (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Seems this "Generation Zero" refuses to work. Employers can't find workers:

I bet there will be a lot of beggars, muggers and prostitutes in the US pretty soon, if they can't get their parents to keep supporting them. And of course, they'll be crying for a guaranteed minimum wage -- we've had a few on Avalon already. Better start packing a gun, because old people will be their targets.
    Last edited by TomKat; 17th November 2022 at 22:42.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mashika (8th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I have read lots and lots and lots, and i could keep saying 'lots' a lot more for a year for sure, but it just represents something i'm going to point out next

From all people i mostly met online, around 50+ or so, always, and i mean "always", they complain about younger generations, their kids being dumb, not able to do the 'right choices' and 'being snowflakes'

So i have a question for you guys

WHEN, are you going to set the example or tell them, in calm easy to explain, understandable, encompassing, empathic words? How to become strong? How to deal with pain, how to deal with stress, how to deal with abusse, how to deal with life at all?

Or are you all just going to keep rambling about how it was better "back in my days?" Just like your grand parents did?

But wait! Don't get angry, think about this

Your parents and your grand parents thought you were also making mistakes all around, and they thought of you as lesser because you could not figure out things they had already figured out

Have you not figured out yet that you are creating that generation that you complain about, by constantly doing that and saying "this kid can't handle it" instead of "hey kid, this is how it is, handle it no matter what time it takes"

It does seem you have given up on your own kids

I'm so glad i was born on a different country, honestly

I about had enough of the "these kids today" stuff, since it seems impossible to defeat and it's unbeareable narrow and impossible to recover from at this point

--

But think about this, very seriously. Who is going to take care of you once you grow old, if your kids are barely retarded and all you do is to make fun of them, because "they are snow flakes". And you don't realise where this is going?

Who will take care of you once you can't get up of that chair....

*Think fast, and think smart*

I perceive a future world where all the western world will be filled with elder people unable to feed themselves and crying about how the new generations failed them, while also they empowered them by just sitting there watching them go mad all along, without moving a finger instead of doing something about it for real

Time, as it always happens, is of essence. Unless of course, that saying of "whatever, by the time it happens, i won't even be alive anymore, who cares!" and then someone asks "but what about your kids" and the person says "what about them? They figure it out, not my problem"

And history comes to happen, and writes itself

Any thoughts?

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please don't mention my age or i will go berserk

-

Masha
    Mahika, examples of people working are all over and it's not doing the trick with a lot of this generation. As to walking up to strangers and offering to parent them, good luck with that! Their stomachs will motivate them eventually, if they can't steal what they need. I suspect a military draft will take care of the problem eventually. In China, too, where the "et it rot" fad has taken hold.
    Last edited by TomKat; 18th November 2022 at 00:17.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mashika (8th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2