+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Audits Anyone?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Arizona Audits Anyone?

Maybe its just me but I feel Im living in alternate realities more every day now. My mind can only take so much counter intuitive, conflicting reality, before it just starts to stall in exhaustion.

well for what its worth to anyone, here are some numbers of the audit. But what are numbers right? just old paradigm non "woke "digits right. ahh just a little off, so the MSM can say, nothing to see here.
    Vince McMahon of pro wrestling would say, just say you won, even if you didn't .

https://outline.com/5GDKV7
    from the article/
    Canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were cast than recorded
    Over 9,000 more mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county
    Precincts show more ballots cast on election day than people who showed up to vote. 1,551 extra votes.
    Approximately 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.
    Over 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file
    Over 23,000 voted by mail after moving after the October 5th cutoff
    2,382 voters cast votes in Maricopa county, in person, after moving out of the county
    Over 2,000 voters who moved out of Arizona during the 29 days before the election were given a full ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
    Close to 300 deceased voters potentially vote.
    There is an unprecedented number of discrepancies in the vote total. This could only happen through malicious actions or severe incompetence from Maricopa county officials.
    Even without listing all of the issues that were uncovered, there were still too many discrepancies to declare an outright winner of Arizona’s electoral votes.

Arizona MUST decertify.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2021), Bassplayer1 (25th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th September 2021), Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), bojancan (25th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), Brodie75 (25th September 2021), Chip (28th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (25th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2021), Gracy (25th September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2021), Ioneo (25th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (30th September 2023), mojo (25th September 2021), Nasu (29th September 2021), onevoice (25th September 2021), Pam (25th September 2021), PurpleLama (25th September 2021), rgray222 (26th September 2021), selinam (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), Snoweagle (25th September 2021), toppy (25th September 2021), wegge (25th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Arizona Audits Anyone?

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1794?single

A letter from legislators from several states.

4. Link to Post #3
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mar...ntial-election

The republican audit in Maricopa "found the numbers from the audit were close to the numbers from the November election".

"The auditor's final hand count - which quadruple-checked every single one of the 2.1 million ballots - matches Maricopa County's official machine count"

So the physical ballot hand recount matched the official machine count.

If that is so, it means that the dominion machines did not switch votes from Trump to Biden.
    What does that tell us about the credibility of the people who for months have said with full certainty that:
    • the machines switched votes
    • the vote tally databases were hacked
    • the italians hacked the machines through satellites

The machines count the physical ballots. The audit did a hand recount of the same physical ballots. The machine count matches the republican audit.

So any claims about hacked machines and switched votes are 100% lies.

Again, what does that say about the credibility of the persons pushing these lies for the past almost one year (Giuliani, Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, Donald Trump)?

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Okay, well first off in calling for Arizona to decertify, full audits should be conducted nationwide in counties of like size and demographic, to see if these numbers (which are also in dispute) were indeed indicative of some funny business in just Maricopa county alone, or if this sort of thing is both common and systemic nationwide. This I believe would be the truly objective way of looking at it anyway, not just through the eyes of those already yearning for a certain result one way or another. Does that make sense?

If you're before a court of law, do you want the jury's minds already made up even before the proceedings begin?

And second, speaking of objectivity, or lack thereof: The Gateway Pundit is a highly partisan outlet, and that would likely be the reason they left out the most important number of all, that Biden actually came away with more votes than he had to begin with.

That's the bottom line number Doug, the auditors themselves showed that Biden actually came away with more than 300 votes than he had before. It's over. But it's not over, in that the 2024 republican nomination is Trump's if he wants it, so in that respect it's not over. He'd likely beat any tired old retread the democrats choose to trot out next.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Zamolxe / hence my alternate reality.

I don't know, I wasn't there.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

https://gab.com/threesevens

https://gab.com/threesevens/posts/106989962135290875

Quote Some highlights from Dr. Shiva:

- images of ballot envelopes with an approval stamp behind the basic graphics of the envelope, suggesting tampering
    - Heat map showing signature legibility percentage flipped from 95% legible and 5% illegible four weeks before the election to an inverse relationship of 5% legible and 95% illegible four days after the election
    - 34,448 duplicates from 17126 voters. County reported 0
    - 1,919 blank signatures stamped as approved. County Reported 1,455
    - 587 bad signatures. County reported 0
    - 934 late returns. County Reported 0
    - 2580 scribbles. County reported 0
    - 25% surge in duplicates from November 4th to November 9th

Full Report - Pattern Recognition Classification ....

https://c692f527-da75-4c86-b5d1-8b3d...71bc53459b.pdf

synchronicity alert for me: Reading final chapters of William Gibson's Pattern Recognition this morning.

comment in thread

Quote A-Dog-With-A-Torch
    @Matthew_Dimock
    ·
    3h
    @threesevens Yet, not worthy of a report at all on any Media outlet outside of Newsmax and OAN. Breitbart hasn’t said anything about it either. As an IT professional, I found the reporting on the computers to be shocking. The cyber security was non-existent. If anything was proven it was that these “secure” elections were anything but secure.

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/ec/eca8...ort-vol.-i.pdf

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th September 2021 at 13:56.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Chip (28th September 2021), graeme22 (25th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks Gracie, well guess we will have to see the other audits going forward as well. And where the Gateway Pundit is partisan, they counterpoint the others that are partisan on the other side. So who said Biden gained in numbers? are they partisan? whos going to check? will the checkers be partisan?
    So again, it should be the numbers. The truth. And once Im satisfied with that, I will end my questioning and move on.
    By 2024, the damage will already be done.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

mojo (25th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Okay, well first off in calling for Arizona to decertify, full audits should be conducted nationwide in counties of like size and demographic, to see if these numbers (which are also in dispute) were indeed indicative of some funny business in just Maricopa county alone, or if this sort of thing is both common and systemic nationwide. This I believe would be the truly objective way of looking at it anyway, not just through the eyes of those already yearning for a certain result one way or another. Does that make sense?

If you're before a court of law, do you want the jury's minds already made up even before the proceedings begin?

And second, speaking of objectivity, or lack thereof: The Gateway Pundit is a highly partisan outlet, and that would likely be the reason they left out the most important number of all, that Biden actually came away with more votes than he had to begin with.

That's the bottom line number Doug, the auditors themselves showed that Biden actually came away with more than 300 votes than he had before. It's over. But it's not over, in that the 2024 republican nomination is Trump's if he wants it, so in that respect it's not over. He'd likely beat any tired old retread the democrats choose to trot out next.
    You’ve got to be kidding. Either you don’t understand what what presented or you are promoting the mainstream lie for reasons unrelated to reality. Same for Zamolxe.

Of course the total vote count will be the same more or less. But you have to subtract from the total the fraudulent ballots. The audit and especially the canvass shows there were 10s of thousands of fraudulent ballots in Maricopa county alone.

If I give you $100 but $50 of those dollars are counterfeit you will still count $100. But a closer examination will show that only $50 is legitimate bona fide legal tender. The other $50 is fake. Thus you only got $50, not $100.

Further, the election laws recognize a canvass, as was also done in AZ, as a, if not the, valid way to verify the actual legitimate votes. It is the canvass numbers that further prove the fraud in AZ. The audit established, in addition, that the vote counting machines were not only hackable, but were in fact hacked and much important data, that was required by law to be retained and preserved, was wiped and destroyed.

Your argument brings to mind the word disingenuous.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2021), alh02 (25th September 2021), Arcturian108 (25th September 2021), avid (25th September 2021), Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), Chip (28th September 2021), Dreamer148 (27th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), mountain_jim (25th September 2021), onevoice (25th September 2021), selinam (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), thepainterdoug (25th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021), Yoda (25th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks Satori. Seems like logic, which has seemingly been cancelled.

BTW I am not now nor ever have been a sore looser, and especially not about something Im not actually participating in.

I am just truly turned on and tuned in to something called the truth. If I can actually get it, mission accomplished.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), Chip (28th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), Satori (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Oh come on now Satori, we can agree to disagree, but I don’t see a need to be casting shadows on my integrity over this. I call em like I see em, and I do not bulls**t around on matters of substance. Ever.

Far be it from me to be stumping for Biden, as I’ve iterated several times I have no use for the guy. I’m just going by the final number and result the auditors themselves put out there, if that makes me disingenuous, or a comma or whatever, then I reckon that’s just the way it has to be.

What do you want me to say? That Trump really won Arizona after all, and the audit proves it?
    Last edited by Gracy; 25th September 2021 at 14:48.

16. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

There’s no arguing with Gracy May is there, always right in her own point of view, and a moderator as well.
    I find it very difficult to read these discussions as there is always a ‘holier than thou’ threat, which makes it hard to follow a reasonable thread, so loads of us sadly don’t participate to avoid confrontation. Gracy May, please take a chill pill, and get off that ‘high horse’ you portray, as I’m hoping that’s not really you at all.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), Brodie75 (25th September 2021), Chip (28th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021)

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Oh come on now Satori, we can agree to disagree, but I don’t see a need to bring my integrity in question over this.

Far be it from me to be stumping for Biden, as I’ve iterated several times I have no use for the guy. I’m just going by the final number and result the auditors themselves put out there, if that makes me disingenuous, or a comma or whatever, then I reckon that’s just the way it has to be.

What do you want me to say? That Trump really won Arizona after all, and the audit proves it?
    What I’m saying is that the canvass and the audit prove that the AZ election results are inextricably tainted by election fraud and that it cannot be determined that either candidate won AZ and, thus, the certification must be decertified. That in turn affects the electoral vote count. Some questions then becomes: What next? Another election? When? How? What difference will it make? How long will all of this be tangled up in federal court? What will the SCOTUS do if and when the issue gets there?

This is uncharted legal territory, which is conducive to the criminals getting away with this in the short term. And they know that.

To be clear, what I’m advocating for here is election integrity and accountability. But, also, there is no doubt in my mind that Biden/Harris et al. are illegitimate, unconstitutional usurpers.

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2021), alh02 (25th September 2021), avid (25th September 2021), Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), Brodie75 (25th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), mountain_jim (25th September 2021), onevoice (25th September 2021), PurpleLama (25th September 2021), rgray222 (26th September 2021), selinam (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), Snoweagle (25th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021), Yoda (25th September 2021)

20. Link to Post #13
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Disclaimer: I despise Biden and the democrats.
    Looks like it is necessary to point that out before any post...

Either you don’t understand what what presented or you are promoting the mainstream lie for reasons unrelated to reality. Same for Zamolxe.
    It seems that you don't understand what I've said, so I'll repeat it.

The fact that the audit produced the same result as the official machine count means that the voting machines were not hacked.

Trump has been stating for months that the machines were hacked and that they switched votes. And that there is evidence of this.

How could there be evidence of the machines being hacked, if the hackers haven't changed any results?

The most powerful man in the world, the US president, with access to all the possible information... continuously claimed that the machines were hacked.
    All the while never producing any evidence to back this up.
    He made a verifiable false claim about an event which, if true, would amount to one of the biggest frauds in history: Biden stealing the US elections.

Why did this happen? Why did he also promote other verifiable and since then debunked claims?

If the election was stolen and he had evidence about it, why would he muddy the waters and promote these now confirmed lies and not stick to the actual real process through which the election was stolen? And for which he would actually have evidence to provide (still waiting after 10 months).

Why did he lie about the machines being hacked?

Because this was all just a shouting match. From his position of power he threw around all possible theories, hoping that something would stick. It was nothing but propaganda.

The phrase “A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth” is attributed to the Nazi propagandist, Joseph Goebbels.

We now see that the machines were not hacked. And Trump, from his position of immense power, lied about it constantly.

I am sorry that cognitive dissonance will kick in and you will consider this a personal attack... but someone has to say it.

It was all a grift. You have been conned.

"Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC"
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-u...-idINKBN27R30B

"Poll: Two-thirds of Republicans still think the 2020 election was rigged"
    https://www.aol.com/news/poll-two-th...165934571.html

The most successful grift in history... only because people blindly believe anything, without thinking for themselves and discerning information. They accept being spoon-fed lies.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

There were only a few people that needed to be threatened or blackmailed to have the recount line up with a Biden victory. They already signalled this would happen when they kept putting it off with covid concerns, etc. You really expected a truthful result when there are people who can order the entire world into fake pandemic lockdown, not to mention Nov 3rd rigged US election?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), onevoice (25th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Hi Doug,
    Its great news from the Arizona audit! There was so much evidence of machine fraud & tampering & cover up. The Biden Admin is dead in the crib and soon Audits from other States will validate what we all know that President Trump won... Make America Great Again!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

alh02 (25th September 2021), avid (25th September 2021), Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th September 2021), onevoice (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #16
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There was so much evidence of machine fraud & tampering & cover up.
    What evidence of machine fraud?

I genuinely don't know if you're being sarcastic

26. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

• Arizona Audit report presentation, Cyber Ninjas share their results of election audit:

The same state that was declared win for Biden by Fox waayyyy too early.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

alh02 (25th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021), wegge (25th September 2021)

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Quote What evidence of machine fraud?
    Here's one example but there was much more from Cyber Nijas and Dr Sheeva. This was from the guest Randy one of speakers at the hearing mentioned machine tampering by at least by a few state employees which was captured on video. They were caught deleting election information that was supposed to be held for 22 months. The video itself proves there was fraud & a crime.

https://rumble.com/vmy49r-arizona-fi...-az-audit.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkby51

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

alh02 (25th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021)

30. Link to Post #19
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The machines count the physical ballots. The machine count matched the hand recount.

So the machines did not switch votes.

If they were tampered with, what was the purpose?

31. Link to Post #20
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There was so much evidence of machine fraud & tampering & cover up.
    What evidence of machine fraud?

I genuinely don't know if you're being sarcastic
    You did not watch the hearing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast