1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Arizona Audits Anyone?

Folks, it's not over yet. (Not at all)

https://infowars.com/posts/texas-ann...rats-melt-down

Texas Announces Election Audit in Four Counties — Democrats Melt Down

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alh02 (26th September 2021), Bassplayer1 (27th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), ClearWater (26th September 2021), Gwin Ru (25th September 2021), kudzy (26th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), mountain_jim (26th September 2021), PurpleLama (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021), TomKat (26th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021), Yoda (26th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

So person X lost by 20 votes. Then, an audit occurs and 35 votes are proven to be un-auditable, and may be proven fraudulent.

What do you do with that election?

That's not my point, it would be a different discussion.

My point was that the audit proved the machines were not hacked and that they didn't switch votes.

But Trump has been claiming this for the past 10 months.
    You did not watch the hearing. The opposite is actually true. They searched the unallocated space on the hard drive and found thousands of web searches on a machine that legally was supposed to remain air gapped. While that does not prove that the machine was "hacked", does that not raise your suspicion that it could have been? This is on a network that was never, ever supposed to be connected to the internet.
    The machine counted the votes correctly.

What difference would it make if it was connected or not to the internet?

Its sole purpose is to count votes. The sole purpose of this election was to count the votes. The machine did that perfectly.
    Trump said that the machine moved votes from Trump to Biden. It has been proven to be a lie.

Why would I even care if it was hacked or not, if the hackers did not change the results?

(And why would I believe any of these claims - hard drives, internet connectivity, etc. - made by the persons that have been claiming for the past months that the machines switched votes - which we now know was a complete lie)
    you said what difference would it make if it was connected to the internet and just brushed it of like it doesn't matter.
    Everything it means they broke the law, they lied,they had access to delete and change files,connected to the internet means anybody could gain access from anywhere.
    This alone this one fact brings down the audit as unsafe.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

alh02 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), Gwin Ru (25th September 2021), mojo (26th September 2021), mountain_jim (26th September 2021), Peace in Oz (25th September 2021), PurpleLama (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

I’m just reading this thread: conclusion: thousands and thousands of ballots were corrupted/false, evidence suggests there may have been tampering with the machines by ways of the internet connectivity combined with outdated and leaky security, but we can’t determine that, because log files were illegally and purposefully deleted before the audit. Reaction of some people: “so how does this prove election fraud?”. Am I really reading this? Yes, I am.
    Last edited by BoR; 25th September 2021 at 23:30.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

alh02 (26th September 2021), Ami (26th September 2021), Bassplayer1 (27th September 2021), Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), Brodie75 (26th September 2021), BushPilot (26th September 2021), graeme22 (26th September 2021), Gwin Ru (25th September 2021), mojo (26th September 2021), mountain_jim (26th September 2021), Peace in Oz (25th September 2021), PurpleLama (25th September 2021), samildamach (26th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Okay, well first off in calling for Arizona to decertify, full audits should be conducted nationwide in counties of like size and demographic, to see if these numbers (which are also in dispute) were indeed indicative of some funny business in just Maricopa county alone, or if this sort of thing is both common and systemic nationwide. This I believe would be the truly objective way of looking at it anyway, not just through the eyes of those already yearning for a certain result one way or another. Does that make sense?

If you're before a court of law, do you want the jury's minds already made up even before the proceedings begin?

And second, speaking of objectivity, or lack thereof: The Gateway Pundit is a highly partisan outlet, and that would likely be the reason they left out the most important number of all, that Biden actually came away with more votes than he had to begin with.

That's the bottom line number Doug, the auditors themselves showed that Biden actually came away with more than 300 votes than he had before. It's over. But it's not over, in that the 2024 republican nomination is Trump's if he wants it, so in that respect it's not over. He'd likely beat any tired old retread the democrats choose to trot out next.
    If Trump runs in 2024 it will be as a spoiler, just to make sure nobody else gets it. I doubt he really wants to be president.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

wondering (26th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,650 times in 8,595 posts

https://t.me/praying_medic/5428

Quote Praying Medic
    Thoughts On the Arizona Audit

Some people hoped that the AZ audit would provide evidence that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast in the 2020 election. They expected to hear proof that Donald Trump won the election. The Arizona audit was never going to overturn the results of the national election. That wasn't the purpose of the audit.
    If you're feeling disappointed, it's likely because you had unrealistic expectations.

The audit report delivered exactly what I had hoped for. The biggest takeaway was Ben Cotton's presentation of criminal conduct on behalf of those who operate Maricopa County's Dominion Election Management System. Cotton proved that the system connects to the internet, that it allows remote access, and that its anti-virus and security software has never been updated. Most importantly, Cotton provided evidence that the people running the system methodically and repeatedly deleted election data just prior to critical events that could have shown fraud.

Cotton's presentation was damning because Dominion itself runs the election management system. According to former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes, Dominion has offices in the Maricopa County Election Center and the county employs two full time Dominion contractors who manage the system. If Dominion manages the system, they will likely be the ones facing criminal prosecution.

The evidence presented yesterday should cause any county that uses Dominion Voting Systems to consider auditing their election. The fact that Cotton provided evidence of criminal conduct was icing on the cake.

An hour before the report was released, AG Brnovich issued a statement saying, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority."

Brnovich has sufficient motive to prosecute those who broke the law. States that use Dominion systems now have an uphill battle if they intend to argue that an audit is unnecessary.

I agree with this comment in Neon Revolt's Gab

Quote @NeonRevolt When will they show the electronic vote tampering? Thats the seismic shift needed. Showing 57k fraudulent ballots doesn’t cause an earthquake. Even if it’s more than the margin of victory. To open the door to positive revolution we need the electronic vote tampering operation exposed. When this is done it will call into question every election we’ve ever had using machines. That is what will wake the masses. 57K ballots doesn’t do it.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th September 2021 at 04:17.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BushPilot (26th September 2021), Gemma13 (26th September 2021), mojo (26th September 2021), PurpleLama (26th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,423 times in 5,645 posts

That was great post by Praying Medic thanks...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Gemma13 (26th September 2021), mountain_jim (26th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    I’m just reading this thread: conclusion: thousands and thousands of ballots were corrupted/false, evidence suggests there may have been tampering with the machines by ways of the internet connectivity combined with outdated and leaky security, but we can’t determine that, because log files were illegally and purposefully deleted before the audit. Reaction of some people: “so how does this prove election fraud?”. Am I really reading this? Yes, I am.
    Denial - ain't just a river in Egypt

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

mojo (26th September 2021), PurpleLama (26th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Praying Medic

Some people hoped that the AZ audit would provide evidence that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast in the 2020 election. They expected to hear proof that Donald Trump won the election. The Arizona audit was never going to overturn the results of the national election. That wasn't the purpose of the audit.
    If you're feeling disappointed, it's likely because you had unrealistic expectations.

The audit report delivered exactly what I had hoped for. The biggest takeaway was Ben Cotton's presentation of criminal conduct on behalf of those who operate Maricopa County's Dominion Election Management System. Cotton proved that the system connects to the internet, that it allows remote access, and that its anti-virus and security software has never been updated. Most importantly, Cotton provided evidence that the people running the system methodically and repeatedly deleted election data just prior to critical events that could have shown fraud.[/B]
    It seems a good idea in some instances, to preface certain posts with a mod hat off disclaimer.

So let me make it official, mod hat off

Anyone who thinks my analysis is dead wrong, ridiculous, or fill in the blank, then by all means do please lay out exactly why that is as you would with any other member.

So, having gotten that out of the way, this is what struck me about Praying Medic's analysis above. His quotes I've edited down to just the first two paragraphs as the rest would be unneeded repetition.

There's a lot of goal post moving, and stringing along happening on this general subject, and I feel he's doing his part at it right here. The following 2 sentences are the nitty gritty of it:

Quote If you're feeling disappointed, it's likely because you had unrealistic expectations.

The audit report delivered exactly what I had hoped for.
    Are you kidding me Praying Medic? That's exactly what people were hoping for, the rest would have simply been the cherry on top of a hot fudge sundae! First Arizona decertifies, and then the rest will come following suit.

There's one case in particular that this is almost an exact duplicate of. Remember the run up to the 2018 mid term elections? The narrative was all about Trump's power base was going to be soundly assured after this, when the republicans easily retain bout the house, and the senate.

Well we all know what happened, the dems snuck up and took the house back (which is quite common with out of power parties in the mid terms). But the very next morning, the narrative switched to "it was always about the senate".

Except it wasn't! It was about both the house, and the senate, but because things didn't go as hoped, we're going to slightly alter the expectation, to fit the new circumstance. And IMO this is precisely what PM has done here.

Who here wasn't hoping for some long awaited good news, with a big Trump win in Arizona? Raise your hands.

What would he be saying had the audit come to the conclusion that Trump actually won Arizona, by say, 1,002 votes?

What he's expecting me to believe here, is had that happened, he would have come out and said something along the lines of "well, yes Trump actually won, and that's great news and all, but our main focus needs to remain on all of these other matters".

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Add to the Arizona Maricopa audit, let's not forget that although it wasnt packaged up tidy and edible for all, Mike Lindells presentation on the electronic end was very comprehensive. Im no expert and I understand people are not convinced from his previous presentation etc, but these two events in tandem will converge as things move forward. A case will be made and the audits will continue.
    I have already stated that for me, my own intuition and gut instinct in reading the play, I already know and knew, Biden did not win this election.
    Just doesn't wash.
    So let's see where this goes.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), mojo (26th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,423 times in 5,645 posts

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (26th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Thanks Mojo

this presentation cleans up this discussion pretty well. on we go.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

mojo (26th September 2021)

22. Link to Post #52
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,699 times in 20,824 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

wondering (26th September 2021)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Quote Praying Medic

The audit report delivered exactly what I had hoped for. The biggest takeaway was Ben Cotton's presentation of criminal conduct on behalf of those who operate Maricopa County's Dominion Election Management System. Cotton proved that the system connects to the internet, that it allows remote access, and that its anti-virus and security software has never been updated. Most importantly, Cotton provided evidence that the people running the system methodically and repeatedly deleted election data just prior to critical events that could have shown fraud.

Cotton's presentation was damning because Dominion itself runs the election management system. According to former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes, Dominion has offices in the Maricopa County Election Center and the county employs two full time Dominion contractors who manage the system. If Dominion manages the system, they will likely be the ones facing criminal prosecution.

.[/B]
    If that was all proved, then how can they get away with saying that Biden won?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Even though he's gotten prone to angry tirades more over the years I still look at Karl Denninger's blog from time to time as he does make some good points. Yesterday I was reading his analysis of the audit. Leaving aside the question of whether Trump or Biden are good leaders, it does sound like, even if fraud can't yet be proved in an explicit legal sense, there is still enough there to cast suspicion on the whole thing. The media and the left side of the spectrum are kidding themselves if they think this is going away, quite likely it will come back to bite them HARD in 2022 and 2024.

On Maricopa...

Quote On Maricopa...
    [Comments enabled]

What did we learn Friday?

1. Maricopa claimed there were no duplicate mail-in ballots. In fact there were far more duplicates than those required to change the outcome in the Presidential race. That has now been established. Either (1) Maricopa lied but actually de-duplicated the ballots (meaning the results stand) or Maricopa did not de-duplicate the mail-in envelopes and the results are impossible to validate because some 17,000 duplicate votes were cast.

2. Maricopa lied about their election management system never being connected to the Internet. It has been conclusively and forensically established that indeed it was. When it was is immaterial; the lie, standing alone, is enough.

3. Maricopa intentionally violated federal law in the maintenance of electronic records specifically including the chain of custody by not issuing individual login credentials to the authorized users for each function. This is a direct violation of federal law and it was an intentional act. These are laws, not suggestions.

4. One or more people intentionally destroyed security logs. At least one such person has been positively identified. That is a criminal act, standing alone, and must be prosecuted.

5. The databases were intentionally destroyed by one or more persons. The person who did #4 either conspired with said person(s) who destroyed the databases, was the person who did so, or did so to cover up the act without knowing who committed the first act. Whatever the facts on that linkage may be it was a deliberate, criminal act standing alone and must be prosecuted.

6. The so-called "auditors" hired by Maricopa are criminally incompetent or even worse, actively involved in the above. They must be named and prosecuted. Specifically, they failed to inspect the unallocated disk space on the EMS, a basic part of forensics as criminals often delete evidence of their activity. Said material was still there, so had the "auditors" hired by Maricopa been competent they would have discovered it.

What was not proved was that Trump won. But what was proved was that there is no honest assertion that can be made that either of the two Presidential candidates in serious contention won. The margin of victory is within the margin of dispute and it has been proved that electronic records critical to validate what occurred throughout the election process were deliberately destroyed by persons(s) who had physical access to the systems in question, with at least one such person being allegedly identified by security camera footage.

There may well be more here -- but what's been discovered thus far and proved (and for which the evidence is now in the public domain) shows that:

1. The election in Maricopa County for federal offices, including President, was not conducted in accordance with Federal Law.

2. The results, based solely on the count of duplicated ballot envelopes (people who voted more than once), which exceeds the margin of victory for the Presidential Office, are not able to be confirmed since once duplicate ballots are removed from the envelopes it is impossible to identify them. Maricopa county claimed no such duplicates exist. We now know more than 17,000 in fact do exist and the envelopes still exist. What we cannot prove one way or another is whether the ballots inside those envelopes were counted and, if only one was counted, which one was counted. We thus have no way to know who won.

3. The persons running the election have made materially false statements on an intentional basis about the equipment never being connected to the Internet.

4. The persons running the election both deliberately destroyed data related to the election in direct violation of Federal Law and, as a separate and distinct offense, attempted to cover up that destruction and identification of the person who did so. This act, standing alone, demonstrates intent to tamper with the election results.

5. The vast majority of said deliberately destroyed data was not recoverable and likely is not recoverable.

By forensic evidence, not presented and unrebutted, the outcome of the election in Arizona was falsely certified.

What's the remedy for this?

That's a separate debate -- but that this one county alone did in fact corrupt their election, did so intentionally, and did so in such a fashion that at this time it not possible to know what the result actually was is not subject to reasonable dispute.

Finally, not only was their forensic computer person credible he displayed exactly the process that I, as a person skilled in the art and who has performed computer forensics, would utilize. I found no fault in his procedures, his process and analysis. Not did I find him to make a single unproved assertion of fact. This is exactly what a professional is supposed to do in this field.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th September 2021), mountain_jim (27th September 2021), Sirus (27th September 2021), thepainterdoug (27th September 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,650 times in 8,595 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

mojo (27th September 2021), Sirus (27th September 2021)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Thanks

• Why the Arizona Audit Changes Everything!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (30th September 2021)

32. Link to Post #57
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    Even though he's gotten prone to angry tirades more over the years I still look at Karl Denninger's blog from time to time as he does make some good points. Yesterday I was reading his analysis of the audit. Leaving aside the question of whether Trump or Biden are good leaders, it does sound like, even if fraud can't yet be proved in an explicit legal sense, there is still enough there to cast suspicion on the whole thing. The media and the left side of the spectrum are kidding themselves if they think this is going away, quite likely it will come back to bite them HARD in 2022 and 2024.

On Maricopa...

Quote 1. Maricopa claimed there were no duplicate mail-in ballots. In fact there were far more duplicates than those required to change the outcome in the Presidential race. That has now been established. Either (1) Maricopa lied but actually de-duplicated the ballots (meaning the results stand) or Maricopa did not de-duplicate the mail-in envelopes and the results are impossible to validate because some 17,000 duplicate votes were cast.
    https://eu.statesman.com/story/news/...es/5902985001/

"Here’s why the county had these duplicate images on file:

Sometimes election workers receive a ballot envelope with a signature that raises questions. For example, it could have a blank signature line, or a signature that doesn’t closely resemble the one the county has on file. In this case, election workers are required by law to take a photo of this original, unopened envelope and then contact the voter who cast it to get a new signature. If the voter provides a valid signature, the county takes another image of the envelope. Only one vote is counted."
    "This is factually inaccurate. The highly contested audit found 17,000 images of "duplicate" ballot envelopes.

Duplicate ballot envelopes are created when election officials contact voters with inconsistent or blank signatures to cure their signatures. "

When someone reads the conclusion at point 1 and doesn't do any fact checking or follow up, they will believe the audit found 17k duplicate votes. The audit clearly states that there were 17k duplicate envelope IMAGES.

The conclusion at point 1. is highly manipulative and deceiving disinformation.

Quote 2. Maricopa lied about their election management system never being connected to the Internet. It has been conclusively and forensically established that indeed it was. When it was is immaterial; the lie, standing alone, is enough.
    https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/24/...roof-of-fraud/

"The county said its tabulation equipment was never connected to the internet and that Cotton’s claims were misleading. One of the machines Cotton cited was connected to the internet because it’s the server for the Recorder’s Office, the county tweeted, adding, “This is not the election system. We shouldn’t have to explain this.”"

When someone reads the conclusion at point 2 and doesn't do any fact checking or follow up, they will believe the audit found that the voting machines were connected to the internet. The audit clearly states that other equipment was connected to the internet, not the voting machines. This seems to be normal practice.

The conclusion at point 2. is highly manipulative and deceiving disinformation.

Quote 4. One or more people intentionally destroyed security logs. At least one such person has been positively identified. That is a criminal act, standing alone, and must be prosecuted.
    https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/24/...roof-of-fraud/

“Nothing was purged. Cyber Ninjas don’t understand the business of elections. We can’t keep everything on the EMS (Election Management System) server because it has storage limits,” the county said.

And the county said none of its employees have intentionally deleted any data, and that any claims that they “were intentionally overriding logs is disingenuous. This is part of normal Windows configuration.”

Anybody with any technical background would understand that this is standard practice. Log files grow continuously and will eventually consume all the available disk space on the system. They get rotated and backed up on a remote log server. Rotating them means that they are deleted periodically on the source host (after the backup).

The conclusion at point 4. is highly manipulative and deceiving disinformation.

Quote 5. The databases were intentionally destroyed by one or more persons. The person who did #4 either conspired with said person(s) who destroyed the databases, was the person who did so, or did so to cover up the act without knowing who committed the first act. Whatever the facts on that linkage may be it was a deliberate, criminal act standing alone and must be prosecuted.
    https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/...ounty-database

The county further explained that “data archival procedures” are standard practice because “[T]he Election Management System (EMS) database does not store election information forever.” Servers, the county explained, have “space limitations,” so files are archived, but not deleted.

As with point 4., the same applies to point 5. The databases are backed up.

The conclusion at point 5. is highly manipulative and deceiving disinformation.

The article is an example of disinformation and was written with clear intent to deceive the reader.
    The fact that these authors still have an audience when it has been proven that they are purveyors of disinformation is truly mindboggling.

33. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Thanks

• Master Propagandist John Oliver LIES About The ARIZONA AUDIT!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (5th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Thanks

• New Declaration of Independence

This is Our New Declaration of Independence” – Wendy Rogers Unveils Letter Signed by 41 State Legislators From 15 States Calling For a Nationwide Audit and Decertification

The results of Arizona’s historic audit show numerous discrepancies that were found in the audit. Here are just some of the findings:
    • Canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were cast than recorded
    • Over 9,000 more mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county
    • Precincts show more ballots cast on election day than people who showed up to vote. 1,551 extra votes.
    • Approximately 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.
    • Over 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file
    • Over 23,000 voted by mail after moving after the October 5th cutoff
    • 2,382 voters cast votes in Maricopa county, in person, after moving out of the county
    • Over 2,000 voters who moved out of Arizona during the 29 days before the election were given a full ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
    • Close to 300 deceased voters potentially vote.
    • There is an unprecedented number of discrepancies in the vote total. This could only happen through malicious actions or severe incompetence from Maricopa county officials.
    Even without listing all of the issues that were uncovered, there were still too many discrepancies to declare an outright winner of Arizona’s electoral votes.

Arizona MUST decertify.

source

36. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd March 2023 at 19:33.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (27th February 2023), thepainterdoug (21st February 2023), Vangelo (21st February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast