+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Audits Anyone?

1. Link to Post #21
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Arizona Audits Anyone?

Do you not understand that the audit proved that the machines worked flawlessly?
    The hand count matched the machine count.

The machines performed their job without issues. Why are we still saying that they were tampered with?

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,430 times in 5,646 posts

Zamoixe that is simply not true. But hold on you won't have to wait much longer. Come back and talk soon...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021)

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I watched every minute of the hearing (it was long and tedious). Just like I watched all the hearings months back (also long, boring and tedious). I have heard all the evidence first hand.

In my opinion, although I wished it had been more sensational, there was sufficient evidence to prove fraud, overturn the results of the state, and certainly provides plenty of evidence of perjury to convict the many that have sworn there was no election machine internet connectivity. The evidence also proves that, in fact, the 2020 elections were not the most secure election in the history of the world.

The worst thing they proved is that the election results and data regarding election activity was intentionally altered after the fact. That is a Federal offence - a felony.

That by itself negates the results of the election in that state.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ami (26th September 2021), Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), Brodie75 (26th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021), Yoda (25th September 2021)

6. Link to Post #24
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Zamoixe that is simply not true. But hold on you won't have to wait much longer. Come back and talk soon...
    What isn't true? Could you be more specific?

Let me know which of these statements isn't/aren't true:

1. the machines count physical ballots
    2. the multiple hand recounts of the physical ballots produced the same results as the machines
    3. the conclusion is that the machines did their job without error
    4. as a result, the machines were not tampered with

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

The cover-up always gets you...

1. they are not sentient beings they require human input
    2. Counts are not audits cmon man...
    3. lol
    4.cmon man

8. Link to Post #26
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't understand, sorry.

1. so what if they require human input? I don't get your point. Don't the machines count the physical ballots?
    2. again, I don't get your point. the Maricopa audit included multiple hand recounts
    "The auditor's final hand count - which quadruple-checked every single one of the 2.1 million ballots - matches Maricopa County's official machine count"
    3. ?
    4. ?

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

No worries Arizona only kicks the audits off, I wont try to convince you. Soon the silent war will bubble to the surface and even the blind will see.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #28
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Convince me of what?

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)

2. the multiple hand recounts of the physical ballots produced the same results as the machines

I've asked you specific questions and you can't give me a straight answer.

Last try....

Let's say we have a box with 100 ballots - 40 for candidate X, 60 for candidate Y.
    We also have a machine that counts ballots.

We run the ballots through the machine and it produces the following results: 40 for candidate X, 60 for candidate Y.

We then do a manual count of the ballots and get the same results: 40 for candidate X, 60 for candidate Y.

Doesn't that mean that the machine works perfectly?

If someone has been saying for the past 10 months that the machines have been tampered with/hacked and they move votes from candidate X to candidate Y.... Wouldn't that person be a liar?

12. Link to Post #29
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Convince me of what?

I've asked you specific questions and you can't give me a straight answer.

Last try....

Let's say we have a box with 100 ballots - 40 for candidate X, 60 for candidate Y.
    We also have a machine that counts ballots.

We run the ballots through the machine and it produces the following results: 40 for candidate X, 60 for candidate Y.

We then do a manual count of the ballots and get the same results: 40 for candidate X, 60 for candidate Y.

Doesn't that mean that the machine works perfectly?

If someone has been saying for the past 10 months that the machines have been tampered with/hacked and they move votes from candidate X to candidate Y.... Wouldn't that person be a liar?
    So person X lost by 20 votes. Then, an audit occurs and 35 votes are proven to be un-auditable, and may be proven fraudulent.

What do you do with that election?
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 25th September 2021 at 18:49.

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Last try....
    Good!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2021), Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), PurpleLama (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), Snoweagle (25th September 2021), Yoda (25th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #31
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

So person X lost by 20 votes. Then, an audit occurs and 35 votes are proven to be un-auditable, and may be proven fraudulent.

That's not my point, it would be a different discussion.

My point was that the audit proved the machines were not hacked and that they didn't switch votes.

But Trump has been claiming this for the past 10 months.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Last try....
    Good!
    Why is that good Bill?

16. Link to Post #32
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

My point was that the audit proved the machines were not hacked and that they didn't switch votes.

You did not watch the hearing. The opposite is actually true. They searched the unallocated space on the hard drive and found thousands of web searches on a machine that legally was supposed to remain air gapped. While that does not prove that the machine was "hacked", does that not raise your suspicion that it could have been? This is on a network that was never, ever supposed to be connected to the internet.

They proved that there were thousands of voters who had 2, 3, 4 and some who even had 12 votes counted. They proved that thousands of votes were counted that had no signature, and many thousands more who had an illegible signature.

Please, if you are going to argue about this, at least know what you are talking about. Your arguments so far are just trolling.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 25th September 2021 at 19:05.

17. Link to Post #33
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You did not watch the hearing. The opposite is actually true. They searched the unallocated space on the hard drive and found thousands of web searches on a machine that legally was supposed to remain air gapped. While that does not prove that the machine was "hacked", does that not raise your suspicion that it could have been? This is on a network that was never, ever supposed to be connected to the internet.
    The machine counted the votes correctly.

What difference would it make if it was connected or not to the internet?

Its sole purpose is to count votes. The sole purpose of this election was to count the votes. The machine did that perfectly.
    Trump said that the machine moved votes from Trump to Biden. It has been proven to be a lie.

Why would I even care if it was hacked or not, if the hackers did not change the results?

(And why would I believe any of these claims - hard drives, internet connectivity, etc. - made by the persons that have been claiming for the past months that the machines switched votes - which we now know was a complete lie)

18. Link to Post #34
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

The machine counted the votes correctly.

What difference would it make if it was connected or not to the internet?

Its sole purpose is to count votes. The sole purpose of this election was to count the votes. The machine did that perfectly.
    Trump said that the machine moved votes from Trump to Biden. It has been proven to be a lie.

Why would I even care if it was hacked or not, if the hackers did not change the results?

(And why would I believe any of these claims - hard drives, internet connectivity, etc. - made by the persons that have been claiming for the past months that the machines switched votes - which we now know was a complete lie)
    IT WAS NOT A DAMNED RECOUNT.

Sheesh, dude. I give up. Watch the hearing, or at least some highlights of the hearing, before posting any more.

I don't give a flying flip what Trump said about all this. The topic of the thread is the Arizona Audit, not what T said, not what the recount established.

19. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Here's a good analysis on the Arizona audit (opening story) plus a lot more...

https://rumble.com/vmyfj3-episode-12...unt-is-in.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkc9ed

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2021), PurpleLama (25th September 2021), thepainterdoug (26th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #36
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

I doubt Z will bother watching, mojo. Nice try, though.

22. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

So silly. As if this is about the ballot counting machines.

The best part was when they synced the video with the time stamp corresponding to some of the intrusions, and claim they have matched faces to the crimes. haha let's see them get out of that one

By the way, really clever criminals those Democrats, using the same password and files so that they remained anonymous during their criminal activity.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), PurpleLama (25th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021)

24. Link to Post #38
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I doubt Z will bother watching, mojo. Nice try, though.
    I've just started it, just because I would feel like an idiot if I didn't. But still, I don't understand how this will change anything that I have said.

The audit consisted of multiple recounts. The recounts concluded that the machines worked perfectly. Trump said the machines switched votes. So he lied.

If you want to talk about all the other claims made in this video, there are multiple fact checks that show all of these are 100% manipulations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/uknew...ers/vi-AAONl8e

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...oint-by-point/

I wonder if you will go through any of these. I don't want to be a hypocrite, so that's why I'm watching the Steve Bannon video.

25. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

https://arizonasuntimes.com/2021/09/...audit-started/

(links at link)

Quote Maricopa County Audit Results Reveal Someone Was Caught on Video Illegally Deleting Hundreds of Thousands of Election Files the Day Before the Audit Started

Arizona Senate Republicans issued the results of the independent ballot audit they conducted of the 2020 presidential and U.S. Senate election in Maricopa County Friday during a presentation, showing findings that numerous election laws were broken and security measures breached.

One of the most startling findings came from Ben Cotton, the founder of CyFIR. He said hundreds of thousands of election files — which the Maricopa County Supervisors refused to allow the auditors to examine — were deleted the day before the audit began, a violation of federal law which requires federal election records to be retained for 22 months. Although the name of the account that deleted them was not tied to a specific election worker, Cotton said there is video of the person who accessed those servers at that time.

Cotton said the flaws in security were so serious that the voting machines could have been hacked within minutes. “The vulnerabilities that exist on these systems would take an average script kitty less than ten minutes to get access to these systems,” Cotton said. “Our election systems were not secured, I assure you.”

The audit report consisted of an analysis of voters’ signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes, a report from Cyber Ninjas focusing on duplicate ballots and extra ballots, CyFIR’s report on security problems, the results of the ballot hand count, and an analysis of which laws were broken.

Senate President Karen Fann (R-Prescott) and Sen. Warren Petersen (R-Mesa) conducted the proceedings. Petersen pointed out that while it’s the largest audit of its kind ever, it’s “not a complete audit due to the lack of cooperation and obstruction from the county.”

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai of EchoMail presented the analysis of signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes. He painstakingly showed how the acceptance rate of ballots with questionable signatures got increasingly sloppier as the days went on leading up to the election and afterwards, until it was clearly violating the law as to what ballots were being accepted.

He found that 17,126 voters had their votes erroneously recorded twice — but the official Maricopa County results showed no record of that. Notably, there was a huge surge of these duplicate ballots accepted in the four days after the election. Joe Biden won the presidential election in Arizona by just over 10,400 votes. Ayyadurai’s 99-page report ended with listing several anomalies, and demanding answers from the Maricopa County Supervisors regarding them.

Doug Logan, the CEO of CyberNinjas, discussed several discrepancies, including around 9,000 more ballots received than had been mailed out, and about 255,000 early votes that had no corresponding entry in the system.

Cotton’s presentation on cybersecurity was next, where he went over a long list of security breaches, including shared accounts, shared passwords, and remote access. He said he could not make a full determination on many of the discrepancies, such as atypical anonymous logins, because the Supervisors refused to turn over key logs. Some of the deleted files included presidential votes. He found that contrary to the Supervisors’ claims, the machines were used to access the internet — thousands of times. There were bootable hard drives that hadn’t been approved, which contained election information from other states, Washington and South Carolina.

Former Arizona Republican Party Chairman Randy Pullen, an accountant, said the hand count came up with close to the same results as the official count. Biden ended up with 99 extra votes and Trump 261 fewer votes.

Former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the official liaison between the Senate Republicans and the independent audit, explained how various laws were violated, including A.R.S. 16-550, which states that an election worker “shall compare the signatures” on the envelope returning a ballot with the voter registration records for that voter. Maricopa County did not provide a chain of custody for the ballots as required by A.R.S. 16-621(E). Approximately 2,500 duplicated ballots did not contain a discernible serial number, violating A.R.S. 16-621(A). There were also laws violated with duplicate ballots, accepting ballots that were not signed, and voters who were ineligible casting ballots.

Fann ended the session saying she had turned over the evidence to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich. Brnovich issued a statement immediately in response, “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority. Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.”

Watch the full presentation:

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (25th September 2021), BoR (25th September 2021), mojo (25th September 2021), Sirus (26th September 2021), wondering (25th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #40
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK, watched it.

So basically they are making vague statements about 50k illegal votes, already debunked here:

Also, they bring up another debunked 100% proven lie, that Biden had 1 in a quadrillion chance to win. So the whole show has 0 credibility.

I remembered discussing this before:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1402261

https://reason.com/volokh/2020/12/09...ity-at-scotus/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua5aOFi-DKs

It's 100% false, it's just maths. You cannot lie with maths.

Why did the White House press secretary push this lie multiple times on Fox News and other outlets?
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nsin-michigan/

Why did they have to lie?

Why did Trump and Giuliani and Sydney Powell and Lin Wood lie about the voting machines switching votes?

There have been thousands of posts on Avalon in the past months about the machines switching votes. Now that we know for sure it was all a lie, you're saying...
    yes yes, forget that, look at these other theories!!

When will we stop diverting attention from a proven lie, to fresh new lies that we again have to prove?

We're talking about stealing the US elections, which would be the greatest fraud in the past decades.
    Trump continually lied about something as important as that and tried to manipulate us into thinking the machines switched votes.

Why?

Because this was all just a shouting match. From his position of power he threw around all possible theories, hoping that something would stick. It was nothing but propaganda.

The phrase “A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth” is attributed to the Nazi propagandist, Joseph Goebbels.

It was all a grift. You have been conned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast