+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Genetically Engineered Spirits

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Genetically Engineered Spirits

Not really sure where to post this considering spirits don't really have genes... Engineered Spirits just is not specific enough!

If people have spirits that are all different (theoretically), I'd imagine it's possible to reverse engineer too. That's a scary thought, and I just can't get it out of my head....

Not really sure why I was so blind to this, and I'd really like for someone to step in and tell me this is against the universe's law or something

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), mab777 (27th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), palehorse (28th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Genetically Engineered Spirits

Forgive me if I sound like an idiot, but I just want to make sure that when we say "spirits" we are talking about:
    • intelligent, energetic, beings that do not possess a body

and not:
    • alcoholic beverages

It sounds like the former, but I don't seem how "spirits" (as in "ghosts" of the first definition") can have DNA. I think that while we are living as incarnated beings, we have a body, which has DNA. But when we "die", it is our DNA driven body that dies and the "spirit" goes elsewhere. I think our spirit and soul lives before and after our incarnation into a body powered by DNA.

Maybe you mean to say "artificially created" spirits? If so, that begs another question about when and by whom my spirit and your spirit were created, but what or whom? For many people, the answer would be "God". Maybe the question is whether intelligent life and create energetic entities that can inhabit bodies?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), HillzC (16th May 2023), I am B (27th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), palehorse (28th September 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

... something to ponder on:
    Posted by Hervé (here)

[...]
    Here is a great example from Steve Richards:

[QUOTE]
    Steve: Okay, there’s a whole range of things out there today, you know, interfering with people today. You’ve got one, you’ve got thoughts, thought‐form, become life forms, that evolve into entities, internal. You’ve got external entities out there. You go to the local pub, and you get on the grogs [Aussie term for alcoholic beverages] and the alcohol, their defenses are down, in they come, and they take over. You’ve got genetic stuff that can have stuff attached to it down through the time, where you have other beings attached. You can have animal spirits or human spirits in there. You know, animal spirits is an interesting one, I mean, I had a beauty one day, this guy he’s been over twenty psychiatrists and psychologists and no one can help him.

He comes to me, holds his arms out and he says, “look at this,” and he’s got stitches at both elbows. He said, “I’m getting thrown around the room by an invisible force. They broke both me arms, broke three of me ribs, you know another time jumped in me girlfriend and ripped half the hair out of me head, clawed me.” He said, “this thing’s huge, I want to get rid of it.” I say, ‘okay, get on the table.’ So I said, ‘when did it start?’ He said, “Nine to ten years ago I went to a party, and I got drunk. I woke the next morning, there’s a guy on my chest belting the living daylights out of me, accusing me of stealing. Never been so petrified in my entire life. From that day on this thing would surface. It was huge. It would pick me up, throw me across the room, threw me down flights of stairs, broke me arms, broke me ribs, I want to get rid of it.” Back on the table. I accessed, I called this thing up and next thing I’m hanging onto his head, by these two points I’m holding, and he starts physically shapeshifting. His mouth extends out and he starts yawning long yawns, and belching. And its like something twenty times my size belching away on the table. I thought, ‘what in the hell have I got here?’ I said, ‘Spirit, how far back in time did this take place?’ And instantly speaking out of him his Spirit said, “fifteen‐hundred years ago.” ‘Thank you. Go there, what happened?’ “I’m a hunter.” ‘Thank you. And what’s happening?’ “I’ve hunted down a bear.” ‘Thank you, what happened?’ “I got close to the bear, I thought it was dead, it was still alive. It turned on me. Bit off my right arm, bit off me left arm, and clawed me to death. “ He and the bear had now both died in an integrated universe of fear which has been asleep for fifteen‐hundred years. Nine years ago he’d never been so petrified in his entire life it triggered up that dimension which now overlaid itself in present day. The Spirit of the bear’s in there and he wants out, it’s throwing him around the room. I had to bring the Spirit of the bear up, enfold space‐time, send him back fifteen‐hundred years, change the past and the present for the future. Then set, put him aside, bring the man back fifteen‐hundred years, change the past and the present so it never occurs in the future cycle of time. Release the Spirit of the bear, the guy gets up, ‘My God, it makes so much sense, I’ve had nightmares for years about being attacked by a bear. That and of all, look at this. He took his shirt off and turned around, his back and his backside and his chest were covered in hairs two inches long. The thing was morphing through into him.

This throws Darwin theory totally out the window, ‘cause Darwin theory is based only on the physical structure down the genetic line, it does not take into consideration the other forces that enter with the Spirit, and they’re in the vehicle. You get people sometimes barking like a dog and clucking like a chicken – Tourette’s syndrome. I go in and take up the animal Spirits, and take them out, and no more Tourette’s.
    Think about it, both bear and man probably died on another continent... how come both memories get to incarnate on a different continent in a different body line and the guy's body starts growing bear fur?

[...]
    Ain't that something! Genetics?... which one? Body one? Etheric one? Both?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (27th September 2021), Journeyman (27th September 2021), Kryztian (27th September 2021), mab777 (27th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), palehorse (28th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021), Vicus (27th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

The simple answer is we all have the ability to create a Tulpa!

Alexandra David-Neel created one. It took her six months of meditation to do it.
    In the end the Tulpa created so much havoc she had to get rid of it and it took a further six months to reverse the process of creating it.
    https://www.detecs.org/munpa.html
    http://www.tulpa.com/explain/alexandra.html

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), Journeyman (27th September 2021), Kryztian (27th September 2021), Mashika (28th September 2021), palehorse (28th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Forgive me if I sound like an idiot, but I just want to make sure that when we say "spirits" we are talking about:
    • intelligent, energetic, beings that do not possess a body

and not:
    • alcoholic beverages

It sounds like the former, but I don't seem how "spirits" (as in "ghosts" of the first definition") can have DNA. I think that while we are living as incarnated beings, we have a body, which has DNA. But when we "die", it is our DNA driven body that dies and the "spirit" goes elsewhere. I think our spirit and soul lives before and after our incarnation into a body powered by DNA.

Maybe you mean to say "artificially created" spirits? If so, that begs another question about when and by whom my spirit and your spirit were created, but what or whom? For many people, the answer would be "God". Maybe the question is whether intelligent life and create energetic entities that can inhabit bodies?
    But, that body may as well have been "tailored" specifically for your spirit, so that DNA or whatever other things are there, were custom made so it can interact with your, and only your soul. That's why you feel comfortable inside that body?

What if the specific signature of the DNA of each person is made like an interface that only a suitable, very specific soul can match, and that's why no DNA is completely equal to other? Then you are the only one that can match "the joystick" because no one else will match the points of interaction on that body

And maybe that's why spirits taking over people's bodies can't truly control them correctly (if that ever happened for real). They're just on the wrong "suit" so it doesn't "fit"

Just a "What if"...
    Last edited by Mashika; 27th September 2021 at 04:27.
    Tired

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), I am B (27th September 2021), Kryztian (27th September 2021), palehorse (28th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Rosco1 (28th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021), Vicus (27th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,274 times in 1,654 posts

No two of us are alike -- even identical twins: Pinpointing genetic determinants of schizophrenia

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0328151740.htm

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), I am B (27th September 2021), Kryztian (27th September 2021), Mashika (28th September 2021), palehorse (28th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Rosco1 (28th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    No two of us are alike -- even identical twins: Pinpointing genetic determinants of schizophrenia

That's what i thought i said, that no other person is identical, that the DNA in everybody is "unique", so it is made for the specific soul....

I don't understand your clarification, maybe you mean to say something more?
    Tired

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), I am B (27th September 2021), Kryztian (27th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Genetically Engineered Spirits

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

That's what i thought i said, that no other person is identical, that the DNA in everybody is "unique", so it is made for the specific soul....

I don't understand your clarification, maybe you mean to say something more?

this clarification is for everybody, me too, I don't got it 100% clear...

now is crystal clear and yes! you were alright

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), I am B (27th September 2021), Kryztian (27th September 2021), Mashika (28th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

... : Pinpointing genetic determinants of schizophrenia
    [...]
    That's what that "philosophy" called "materialism" would like everyone to believe: it's all reducible to matter and only matter, nothing else.

Hence, schizophrenia has got to be genetic... the woo doesn't exist or if it does it has no effect on the sacrosanct matter (i.e., never mind miracles: they are not "possible").

Let's get back to the twins... same Ferrari... came out of the factory at the same time... but, they cannot be driven by one, single pilot at the same time; hence two pilots for identical but distinct cars; let's say one driver is more cautious than the other... and the wears and tears on the vehicle are different... even the accessories requested are different... and the vehicles get shaped according to the "tastes" of their pilots.

Following that understanding of the "woo", "bloodlines" become totally irrelevant since the "pilot" can use its own creativity and creativeness to "reshape" the vehicle and make it more comfortable and enjoyable.... (hence "SRAs" to counter such flukes in those "families")

Then, there is this curious difference between European drivers/pilots and "American" drivers: that difference boils up to having full control of the vehicle as with "gear-shifting" - manual or all automatic and nothing to do since it's taken off one's hands - and "Americans" end up with Elon Musk "dream": everything on auto pilot... pilots/drivers have become irrelevant. The woo equivalent of that are called "Zombies": the original pilots/drivers have been made irrelevant by being disconnected/unplugged from the vehicle but still "prisoners" in it!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (27th September 2021), Harmony (27th September 2021), I am B (27th September 2021), Mashika (28th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Rosco1 (28th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    ... : Pinpointing genetic determinants of schizophrenia
    [...]
    That's what that "philosophy" called "materialism" would like everyone to believe: it's all reducible to matter and only matter, nothing else.

Hence, schizophrenia has got to be genetic... the woo doesn't exist or if it does it has no effect on the sacrosanct matter (i.e., never mind miracles: they are not "possible").

Let's get back to the twins... same Ferrari... came out of the factory at the same time... but, they cannot be driven by one, single pilot at the same time; hence two pilots for identical but distinct cars; let's say one driver is more cautious than the other... and the wears and tears on the vehicle are different... even the accessories requested are different... and the vehicles get shaped according to the "tastes" of their pilots.

Following that understanding of the "woo", "bloodlines" become totally irrelevant since the "pilot" can use its own creativity and creativeness to "reshape" the vehicle and make it more comfortable and enjoyable.... (hence "SRAs" to counter such flukes in those "families")

Then, there is this curious difference between European drivers/pilots and "American" drivers: that difference boils up to having full control of the vehicle as with "gear-shifting" - manual or all automatic and nothing to do since it's taken off one's hands - and "Americans" end up with Elon Musk "dream": everything on auto pilot... pilots/drivers have become irrelevant. The woo equivalent of that are called "Zombies": the original pilots/drivers have been made irrelevant by being disconnected/unplugged from the vehicle but still "prisoners" in it!

Nice analogy with cars, but we can ad to that a" Monday car" one of them...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th September 2021), Mashika (28th September 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), Victoria (27th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread