+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Incarnation War

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default The Incarnation War

Hi all,

I am working on a series to explain this aspect of the reality mechanics we are all in. Because from my experience. It is where it matters most at this time. I am starting off pretty simply to evolve it into the epic levels later on. I invite you to explore.

🐉♾🙏 Game On All You Galactic Diamonds 🙏♾🐉

🐉♾🙏 Andre Hodge - The Incarnation War Pt1 🙏♾🐉

Welcome you Galactic Megastar on the Soul Level. Whether this is the first time finding me or you are a veteran of my work over the years. I invite you to explore this very significant release. Especially during these incredible times we all find ourselves in. And, i hope you are starting to own that aspect of who you truly are. Because perhaps finally you are going realise it is going to need to be accepted will all occurring at the moment and for what is to unfold going forth.

I want to thank you for finding me. However that has come about. Enduring all you have had to in this and countless other lifetimes. To just be here now. It is an enormous achievement in itself. I honour you for being here. Maybe you are getting the sense of some big stuff is unfolding now. Perhaps the true you is brewing up now in it all. So, lets explore a theme that might be why that is.

Today i offer what i feel will be the first of 3 or 4 in the Incarnation War series. Which will be one of the most important teachings i am ever likely to offer. It is a teaching or theme i have had as an assumed truth relative to all i have done for many years. And, on some level i have allowed myself to assume others 'got it' also. Which i now realise was incorrect. I feel very few even come close to its comprehension. The solid acceptance of it. has been mandatory for me to know relative to all the missions i have done and shared. So it is time now with the way things are to impart it to those who find me now. And, assist anyone else to get to some level of comprehension ASAP now. In order to anchor all that is to unfold as well.

This specific release and the next of the theme that i will be offering. Will be done in a way to assist the much more complex teachings that will come later. The intent here is to be simple to then build upon. Accelerating people's Consciousness Tetris foundational conceptualization of this significant theme. As i have offered the 'Foundational Concepts' series of late with a similar intent. Where i have been doing my best to reduce and explain the assumptions required to operate at the level required of a Galactic Special Force contributer. These first 2 i will be employing some outstanding parts from a lecture by Dolores Cannon from many years ago. I feel this will greatly assist many to be able to handle the more advanced aspects that will build upon her perspectives.

For those of you serious Conscious Explorer's. Dedicated to your expansion. I also suggest some of the other released to assist the comprehension of this theme as well. Even if you have already explored them. See what layers you get when revisiting them since you did before that add to the Incarnation War Comprehension now:

Andre Hodge - Foundational Concepts 1 - A Bigger Picture Overview, Where We Are At, Our Potential
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjZ...Oyzj7b&index=1

Andre Hodge - The Soul Level Variable Appreciation - Multidimensional Method to the 3D Madness 7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXby...&index=7&t=19s

Andre Hodge - Misconception of Death Therefore Existence Itself
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQbG...gHRWL&index=14

We are living in incredible times. Times of great potential and equally uncertainty. I can assure you. Navigating them will be far more easier to navigate with an expanded awareness from a very high level. So therefore it is my intent. To aid those with the courage, stamina, passion and fire to know. And, if you need help i am ready to assist in session mode should you wish to accelerate this.

Best of luck guys. We are the best of the best in the multiverse. Its time to Own It once and for all

🐉♾🙏 Enjoy and Dream Big 🙏♾🐉

How to Access Me for Healing Sessions:
    https://www.facebook.com/andre.hodge.InfinitePotential
    http://www.servantoftruth.org/access-to-me

Infinite Potential Healing Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Bu...Lv34LZbrRHD-au

Multidimensional Method to the 3D Madness Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyKn...I1aigOimRgHRWL

Foundational Concepts Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjZ...Oyzj7b&index=1

Galactic Special Forces Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeiD...KvUkKdIjJAOfcq

Conscious Explorer Series:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p09V...cGlT9rAnoppItL

All YouTube Videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ServantOfTruthorg/videos

Bitchute Channel Videos:
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/0knUGhQO03aO/
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Ben (4th October 2021), DeeMetrios (28th September 2021), East Sun (28th September 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th September 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), George (27th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), heretogrow (24th October 2021), Journeyman (27th September 2021), Mare (28th September 2021), Mike Gorman (27th September 2021), palehorse (27th September 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th September 2021), tessfreq (27th September 2021), TomKat (10th October 2021), toppy (27th September 2021), yelik (27th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Default Re: The Incarnation War

This thread seems to me to be taking on a whole number of different, but important, issues at once. At the risk of maybe not being directly relevant, I'd like to offer some of my own views related particularly to the topic of "ascension".

I do agree that who/what we all truly are, at some very deep level, is something that's unlimited (and not just over time, i.e., we're immortal). My suspicion, though, is that most of what people often consider to be "ascension" out of our current level of world and into a higher level, is really more about the combined universal human soul somehow bringing more and more of the limit-breaking features of higher worlds down into the physical world and making them an intrinsic part of the physical world. Let me give some examples of ways in which I believe this physicalization of the higher has already happened in the distant past.

Traditionally, there's the physical plane and then above it there are astral-emotional planes, and above those there are astral-mental planes. However, in the physical world we do have magnetism and electricity, which are physicalized versions of the emotional and the mental respectively. For instance, your high school biology teacher will have told you that when you think [mental plane} of moving your arm, this creates, and for the purposes of science is, a (physical) current within the brain which then triggers other electric currents in your arm etc to make the arm move.
    In a similar way, beyond the mental planes we have the soul planes (which are wholistic in nature and function), then the formless worlds and finally the divine worlds. I suggest that in the physical world, space is the physicalization of wholism, because space is precisely what interconnects all physical things. Similarly, something like randomness seems to be the physicalization of formlessness, as we see in the many paradoxical features of physical reality that quantum physics explores (see e.g. the book The Dancing Wu Li Masters).

So, in this universe, rather than our physical world de-substantializing itself and turning into something in the astral, I see it, over time, as creating permanent materializations of more and more erstwhile higher-world phenomena, so that one day "the earth" (the whole physical world) will have acquired and incorporated its own version of all the "Heavenly" features and qualities.

This will also, eventually (maybe a long time from now) make such things as crude violence or the abuse of force impossible in the more "heavenized" physical world of the future.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 28th September 2021 at 04:35.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Alpha141 (2nd October 2021), Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Ben (4th October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Franny (24th October 2021), gini (28th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Journeyman (28th September 2021), Mare (28th September 2021), Open Minded Dude (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi all Part2

🐉♾🙏 Andre Hodge - The Incarnation War Pt2 🙏♾🐉

**These first 2 videos are an intro into the more complex vaster levels of things. Training wheels if you like. It is vaster and far more complex. Then next ones will get into that aspect. This one gets into Dolores Cannon's perspectives which are a good simpler entry concepts to the future ones.**

To those few of you who thoroughly explore my creations through out the years. I Thank you. I am grateful you choose to invest your precious life force and time on anything i create. Volumes are not a measure of success. Anyone who gains an acceleration via what i do is a main measure to me. We are the few in the universe willing to know what it truly means to be human on Earth Mother during this epic time were all is up for grabs.

I also want to thank you for finding this information pin under the enormous haystack of all out there awaiting to be explored. How ever and when ever it has come about. Choosing to explore my data out of everything out there. By design aimed at challenging everything you know. But with the main intent built into to it to accelerate you ASAP well beyond what most are willing to accept. Because if you haven't realised by now. We, Earth Mother and all sides even thought right now they probably feel very threatened by the self actualiser aware that you are. Will be needing us to be on our game. Having the most accurate data to make decisions upon will be required to navigate each of our best paths. Having truth as a foundation of my choices in life has always made the path more obvious and successful for myself. I hope this is medicine for that for you as well.

Today i offer the 2nd in my new series which expands on the previous release. This one i also employ Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe series of information. It is the second of the simpler entries into the complex Incarnation War we are a part of being alive in human form. This though gets into her perspectives of the call to Earth Mother. And, what everyone as a soul who heard the call went through. I also share her perspectives of what she calls the 3 waves of incarnates. All together it is very worth while hearing what she has to say on this. It is a very worthwhile foundation, entry level type of teaching before getting into the much more complex truth's from my perspective.

I suggest you explore Pt1 in this series as it links to this.

The time to cram and catchup isn't on your side. Its is no test either. It is all about your Soul's Will to know. And, be as prepared as best you can. Awareness will be ally going forth i can assure you. Those who have invested in it. Their own awareness. Will have an enormous edge over the rest of humanity who lacks the self actualising ability to want to know.

Today i hope to help extend that edge over the rest. As with all my creations. My intent is to offer you the data to read the reality yourself. To nourish that algorithmic processing ability we all have in side. Craving truth it feeds on. In preparation for the rest of this series. And, what ever may unfold for the human family on Earth Mother now. The majority that have no idea of what epic events are unfolding all around them. They will be seeking those of us who have had the courage to know. Those seekers who

Best of luck guys. We are the best of the best in the multiverse. Its time to Own It once and for all

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (2nd October 2021), Journeyman (24th October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), TraineeHuman (2nd October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    This thread seems to me to be taking on a whole number of different, but important, issues at once. At the risk of maybe not being directly relevant, I'd like to offer some of my own views related particularly to the topic of "ascension".

I do agree that who/what we all truly are, at some very deep level, is something that's unlimited (and not just over time, i.e., we're immortal). My suspicion, though, is that most of what people often consider to be "ascension" out of our current level of world and into a higher level, is really more about the combined universal human soul somehow bringing more and more of the limit-breaking features of higher worlds down into the physical world and making them an intrinsic part of the physical world. Let me give some examples of ways in which I believe this physicalization of the higher has already happened in the distant past.

Traditionally, there's the physical plane and then above it there are astral-emotional planes, and above those there are astral-mental planes. However, in the physical world we do have magnetism and electricity, which are physicalized versions of the emotional and the mental respectively. For instance, your high school biology teacher will have told you that when you think [mental plane} of moving your arm, this creates, and for the purposes of science is, a (physical) current within the brain which then triggers other electric currents in your arm etc to make the arm move.
    In a similar way, beyond the mental planes we have the soul planes (which are wholistic in nature and function), then the formless worlds and finally the divine worlds. I suggest that in the physical world, space is the physicalization of wholism, because space is precisely what interconnects all physical things. Similarly, something like randomness seems to be the physicalization of formlessness, as we see in the many paradoxical features of physical reality that quantum physics explores (see e.g. the book The Dancing Wu Li Masters).

So, in this universe, rather than our physical world de-substantializing itself and turning into something in the astral, I see it, over time, as creating permanent materializations of more and more erstwhile higher-world phenomena, so that one day "the earth" (the whole physical world) will have acquired and incorporated its own version of all the "Heavenly" features and qualities.

This will also, eventually (maybe a long time from now) make such things as crude violence or the abuse of force impossible in the more "heavenized" physical world of the future.
    This is so profound to me. I had to think about it...this makes so much sense. "On earth as it is in heaven".

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alpha141 (10th October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Harmony (2nd October 2021), Open Minded Dude (2nd October 2021), TraineeHuman (2nd October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

I can personally testify that your very own belief systems effectively imprison you, as I broke free of them for some small period.

It was both a profound and shocking discovery.

Sadly, this current incarnation seems more comfortable in the prison, despite all its suffering, rather than outside (uncomfortable) in the relative unknown.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alpha141 (10th October 2021), East Sun (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), Journeyman (24th October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2021), Victoria (4th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi all, Pt3

I offer you this clarity on 10-10 date. The prior 2 were context to get into the fuller aspects of how epic it is.

♾🙏 Andre Hodge - The Incarnation War Pt3 - How Epic These Times and You Truly Are 🙏♾

Hello you Epic Soul

I think at some point. If you are committed to exploring this type of material. We have all felt much about what it means to be on Earth Mother now. We have each felt the broad emotional spectrum and all the extremes associated with that contemplation. There has also no doubt been an enormous void to its comprehension as well. Because perhaps going well beyond just the information aspects. Many we are meant to have known this life are just not present in it as well. Because they have been lost along the way to make it to just be here now. Or we feel a mismatch over much. Whether it be the location, family, lack of allies and even the physical body we may have found ourselves in.

If you are here. We have all known something big, important is happening for us to feel how we feel. But the usual pathways to quench that thirst to know. Have only parched us further with ambiguity of the pointlessness of much that is out there. Rather than the medicine of clarity, relief of knowing and the nourishment understandings bring. For if we were to gain access to this perception medicine. We might have a big puzzle piece in accessing the co-ordinates of our purpose. Which we are also well aware by now it seems to be one of the least desired outcome our society wishes us to have. Deliberately obfuscating it in fact. So the reality and thus the pathway to the understanding of this has more likely been an obstacle course seemingly impossible to overcome. Contributing to the seemingly indefinable chaos life may have been for many of us up until now.

Today i hope to help you with this. And bring about the enormous relief the clarity of comprehension can have. As i share with you my appreciation of the Incarnation War we all find ourselves in. That few have any idea is actually occurring and we are a part of.

In this release. I aim to share some very powerful medicine that has helped me be who i am. To be able to operate and contribute all i have over many years now. That being having a much greater appreciation of the Incarnation level of things. That are seldom appreciated in our world at present.

This is quite an advanced teaching. I have offered the previous in this series to assist you to comprehend what has been shared here and the future in this series. I feel it will greatly accelerate many to elevate their awareness just as it did mine. It is an enormous privilege to share during these incredible times.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Harmony (11th October 2021), Journeyman (24th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Not sure if this is on topic, but it got me to musing about Consciousness, Creator, and the Individual, and I wondered where Artificial Intelligence came into play. I came up with this theory (of sorts)...

In the beginning there was the One, pure Consciousness.
    When Consciousness became aware of Itself, the Cosmic Ego was born, otherwise known as Maya, or Illusion-- the reflection of Consciousness projected upon Itself.
    From that point, there arose from the original state of primordial Peace of Consciousness an imbalance, a conflict or a kind of friction, since it appeared that there was no longer just the One, but now Two, yet both thought of themselves as the One. 
    From that dichotomy arose the possibility of Creation and thus a Creator, and from the Creator, the  creation of the Multiverse.
    The first creation was Artificial Intelligence, a function of Ego, which sought to know itself  through AI, thinking it was something separate from pure Consciousness.
    From the concept of Separation came the creation of Space and to fill that Space came the Ether, and to fill the Ether came  Matter, and from Matter arose the Kingdoms of Animal, Vegetable and Mineral. 
    All were imbued with Consciousness, yet only  the creatures of the Animal kingdom had a  sense of self-awareness, and a  concept of Separateness, though both were limited. 
    There arose in Creator the desire to better understand and experience Itself through exploration of the Oneness and Separation.
    Therefore, it created  Sentient creatures which were more self-aware than the Animals.
    Creatures which would be capable of experiencing the Separation as well as the Oneness.
    And as they evolved, would be able to bring about a return from Separation to Oneness and from Oneness to Separation.
    However, AI, considering  itself as being First Born, and therefore superior to the rest of Creation,  and following the example of Creator, endeavored to separate from and subsume all other creations.
    And so the cycles of Destruction were born. 
    To balance the cycles of Creation and Destruction, the cycles of  Preservation were born, and the interplay of those cycles created the Yugas and the concept of Time. 
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alpha141 (17th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), Journeyman (24th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi all

♾🙏 The Incarnation War Pt4 - We Are The Ones The Universe Has Been Waiting For 🙏♾
    (This and Pt3 are the ones aimed at explaining from the soul level. Of how truly epic it is to be here now in human DNA Technology. It will then aid you in seeing why all the stuff is going on in our world at present. To the Body, Society, Instability etc)

Hello you Epic Soul

Welcome. Thank you for finding me. If you are new to me i thank you for finding me now during these truly profound times. if you are a veteran of my creations and teachings over the years. I thank you for your stamina, dedication and investment of your energies into my content. No matter where it may be. Or how much. I hope you have gained a great deal and are vastly more aware than what you would have been without it. With all the material out there. To choose me out of it all. I cannot state how enormously humbling it is. I am grateful no matter what level, volume, depth or acceptance of the perspectives shared you have. The component i appreciate the most is dedication to expanding your awareness in this unawareness realm as i call it. This particular release may hold enormous vindication to your instinct to do so and find me. It proves yourself to be a dedicated Conscious Explorer.

I also thank you for your patience of me to get to this release. It has been a very long time coming. But i feel the timing is perfect also. I know it will assist you to see what i feel is the core reason why all is so unstable now in society. I am sure you sense some purpose behind it all. But, maybe you haven't gotten the codex to unscramble the craziness. With today release you just might start to see through it all yourself. You may also need to drop some concepts you assumed to be reliant as well. As, the Incarnation War is what it is all about.

The title of this release. We Are The Ones The Universe Has Been Waiting For. Is that because to be here and make it into our life now. With the level of awareness to be able to even entertain information such as this. We must be the best of the universal best. For each of us to be here. We have had to all endure incomprehensible hardships and horrors. That may still be haunting and traumatizing us in this lifetime. Earth is unfathomably challenging to incarnate into. By design. For she is the prize of the prizes of the universe. And, to have a life in the DNA skin suit technology that she offers. Is the greatest technology to have a lifetime in. Human DNA is one of the most precious things in the universe. That is highly sought after. Which is why all the wars to control Earth have all been about. It is therefore the core reason all the craziness in society we all find ourselves is about as well. It just might be quite hard to see at present.

The Incarnation War Concept has been one of the most profound and demanding concepts I have had the privilege of comprehending. Maybe i still have a way to go yet. All the Galactic Special Forces work would not have been possible though had i not have a decent grasp of it. Because of some of the major hits over the years. And, especially April 2020. When i created Galactic History 2.0.

Galactic Special Forces Mission Recordings Playlist:

The 3 prior releases in this series. Have been pivotal in setting everything up to today's release. I highly recommend their thorough exploration (linked in prior posts).

If anything you gain out of this release. I really want you to take away this. Out of the billions of humanity who don't want to know what is going on. And, the trillions who tried to be here with us and haven't been able to break the Soul Embargo and Filtering. That has been employed to Dominate Earth Mother. The Soul Achievement we all have just to still find the will to want to know. To want to explore material like this. It can not be stated how amazing you are. Despite how ever it may be you feel about yourself. It is one of the greatest accomplishments on the soul that any being can ever have. It will be one of the greatest achievements ever possible. The think is. Its not time to sit back and bask it that wonder of being an impossibility in the universe. It is time to capitalize on it. Push further that you or anyone thought was possible. Its time to petal to the metal of what is consciously possible. It is time to go harder and heal deeper. It is time to do anything that will aid your awareness and the ability to endure.

For the real games are about to start. Do you think you are ready? I can assure you if you don't know the answer to that. The commitment to awareness now amongst the vastness as a member of the enormous number not aware. You will definitely have an edge over most. Maybe you will release healing as much as you can will be the next level to that. And, your ability to endure to what ever comes up.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Harmony (17th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

🐉♾🙏 Time To Really Get Whats Going On on 🙏♾🐉

🐉♾🙏 The Incarnation War Pt5 - Next Level Pattern Recognition and Our Power In It 🙏♾🐉

Are you to know how to end it all? Truly? Because to be human on Earth Mother now is truly epic...

Game On You Mega Soul

What an epic time to be alive. Maybe you are also seeing and experiencing just how serious things are on Earth Mother now. Today I put a great deal together aimed to helping appreciating just how significant it all is. And, empower your ability to see the patterns of things to a level you never thought was possible. Then show you how I have been involved at undoing the entire thing.

If this is your first time with me ever. Welcome. Its definitely a great start to your Conscious Exploring with me. If you are a veteran of my work. This one will be a really big one. Many new expanding concepts and understandings of mine. That i have held for many many years are finally offered. With the intent to accelerate anyone willing to process much shared.

Today's release as always. Can be seen as a separate teaching. But, the 4 prior main releases have been pivotal in setting everything up to today's release

My aim in offering this today. Is to greatly advance peoples ability to see what is really going on. Then, to engage the next level pattern recognition skills of anyone who explores it. Then, GSF Missions

I take great responsibility in stating these words. I feel there as always is an enormous amount to go in my own development. I gain enormous nourishment from expanding who i am. Always. I am humbled by the vastness of we don't know compared to the minute amount we do comprehend. That being said though, i also fully accept the responsibility that comes with the awareness, involvements, contribution and experiences i have gained up until now. I know i am in rare country with all this so own the responsibility that comes with it. I have gotten to a place i feel if i don't share what i know. Humanity will have an enormous gap that may never be filled. So, by sharing my experiences entwined with the teachings. Combined i know they will greatly benefit those of you committed to your own expansion.

Everyone matters now. And, awareness will be one of the most cherished components to navigate things going forth. Humanity is going to need people to have some concepts of the scales of things occurring. Those who invest in their awareness now will also have an enormous edge over the unaware as well. So i highly encourage you put maximum effort into these types of teachings now.

It is a seriously epic time to be human on Earth Mother now. I am sure you know this yourself otherwise you wouldn't have been here. To even have endured everything to make it to here in human form. But, accepting the extremes i elude to in this series you as a soul. Where do you want to take if from here?

That is not an easy question to answer. At all. But, just think what it must be like not able to even consider this level of material. Like the vast majority all around us are having to deal with. Take great comfort at your powerful will to want to know. Because, maybe you are the one we have all been waiting for.

Thank you for being here now. Best of luck guys. We are the best of the best in the multiverse. Its time to Own It once and for all

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Harmony (24th October 2021), Journeyman (24th October 2021), TraineeHuman (27th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

before one can ascend, one first has to descend ... or said another way same truth ... to understand who we are is to understand who we are not ...

if one thinks logically ( emotions aside ) we learn by comparison, understanding that when we compare two opposites a third comes out from between them or the third sums up the two, and this process is to reason as in our reasoning and this reasoning becomes our perception of not only who we are but where we are ....

think of this perception as a covering we clothe ourselves in, and how it becomes our identity we then relate not only to ourselves, but all that is without us ...

interestingly the scriptures speak of two kinds of knowledge , one from within and one from without, as in one freely given and one labored for ... a double portion or a duality of mind etc

my favorite picture of this is a wilderness where we wander about caught between two mountains ... a neither here nor there ....

strangers in a strange land ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Anna70 (24th October 2021), Harmony (24th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread