+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Civilization in disguise

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,567 times in 712 posts

Default Civilization in disguise

More than ten years ago, a Chinese author by the name of Gao Ming wrote a book called "Genius on the left, madman on the right" after his investigation of many highly strange mentally ill patients. The book became a best seller. One of the stories may echo with some truth for the world today. It is quite interesting and may offer another view of the Earth and human history, however little it says. This is a quick translation:

One day a hypnotist friend called me and said there was a patient who was rather interesting and asked if I was interested.

Me: "How is it interesting?"

Hypnotist: "She had contact with aliens and that's what hypnosis is for."

Me: "Not interested."

Hypnotist: "Why?"

Me: "It's all nonsense or nonsensical nonsense, and it's all the same. I don't want to hear about aliens implanting things in my brain, or nano-tracking, or experimenting, or female aliens having sex with them, I don't want to hear about that, it's all about how aliens are powerful and I'm the victim anyway."

Hypnotist: "Not the kind you're talking about, I'm actually saying this is interesting because - the aliens are the victims."

Me: "Hmm? What's going on?"

A week later I finally made an appointment with this patient, who identified herself as a gynaecologist, in a position that was not low. At first she didn't agree and insisted that I give up the recording. In the end, I had no choice but to give up the recording.

In other words, this one was put together entirely from notes. Since this bad writing of mine gives me a headache when I read it myself, and there are parts of it that I didn't manage to write down, just from memory. So a lot of it may be a bit messy, so let's just leave it at that and make do.

Me: "I'm not a gentleman, but I'm not capable of that kind of nasty stuff, and I really didn't have anything that can record with me. No need to swear, I can guarantee that."

Her: "Well, I believe you. I have things to do later ...... Where do you want to start knowing?"

Me: "The first time the alien made contact with you, right? How did they come into contact with you? By abducting you in the middle of the night while you were sleeping?"

Her: "No, in the underground one-room garage of our building. I came back from work, parked the car, and before I could turn it off, I saw 'them' appear in the back seat."

Me: "Er ...... No flashing lights or CD player noise or anything?"

Her: "No precursors whatsoever."

Me: "Out of thin air?"

She was thinking carefully, "I think the car shook, otherwise I wouldn't have looked in the rear mirror. I'm usually a big-hearted kind of person."

Me: "Well, then what happened?"

Her: "And then I freaked out because people don't look like that."

Me: "What do 'they' look like?"

Her: "Use us as a comparison. 'They' have two eyes between the position of our eyes and our cheekbones and two other eyes at the temples, which means there are four eyes. There is no nose, the mouth is a large split one, more than twice as wide as ours, and it doesn't seem to have teeth, at least not that I can see. There are very thin lips, but they are not red. I studied medicine and I don't think 'they' have red blood cells in their blood. The ears were positioned a little lower, very flat and close to the sides of the head. There was no hair. The neck was about the same length as ours. The shoulders were wide, so wide that it was uncomfortable to look at. The arms and fingers are long, five fingers like ours, but the fingers do not look like they have bones, they can bend back and forth at will and are very soft and floppy. The colour of the skin was grey and a little on the pale side."

I awkwardly drew one in my book and showed it to her, she shook her head and said it wasn't like that.

Her: "You've never seen it, you can't draw it."

Me: "Well, you go on."

She: "I'm not afraid of jokes, although I studied medicine, I still believe in ghosts and spirits. I thought it was a ghost that hooked my soul and then my whole life really passed before my eyes. I had heard people say that, but I didn't think it could happen. A lot of little things I couldn't remember came back to me ...... actually it was just a few seconds at that moment, right? I slowed down and screamed to open the door to run, but the door wouldn't open and I heard a voice that sounded like an electronic device telling me to be quiet and that I didn't have to be afraid. How could I not be afraid!"

Me: "I noticed something: you said earlier that the car hadn't been turned off when you stopped, is it possible that your car is the automatic locking kind and that you couldn't open the door then because it wasn't turned off and it wasn't 'they' who did it?"

She looked at me and thought carefully, "It's true, it's automatic locking, so it seems I panicked."

Me: "Okay, you go on."

She: "As I was screaming and trying to get the door open, 'they' snapped something around my neck and I couldn't scream or move, but I didn't pass out, I just couldn't feel my body and my mouth could open, but I couldn't scream."

Me: "So, it seems like the clasp around your neck blocks the nerves?"

She: "I don't know, maybe."

Me: "And how were you taken away?"

Her: "Well, it seems that 'they' didn't touch me directly, they just put me in a big clear plastic bag. But that definitely wasn't a plastic bag, because my it felt hard when my head hit it, but that thing 'they' seemed to be soft from the outside when they squeezed it and could just contort it."

Me: "And they were still in the car at that moment?"

Her: "Yes."

Me: "And how did they take you away?"

She: "I can't say how, there was a loud noise and then a very bright light, I couldn't open my eyes. After that my mind kept buzzing and my eyes were a jumble of colours, maybe the glare made them dizzy. By the time I could see and hear, I was sitting paralyzed on something that might have been a chair, and in front of me was a huge window, half-circular, with half the earth beyond."

"I suddenly felt a little envious, really. Because the vast majority of us, who live our whole lives, will never be able to see with our own eyes this blue planet we live on in space. "

Me: "And then what? Did anyone say anything to you? Or was it telepathic?"

She lowered her head to drink her water and after a while looked up with an expression of determination, "I could tell you, but you'd never believe me. Let's just say, I'm not really convinced it's true myself right now."

Me: "Not really, maybe I'll believe it. I've seen a lot of strange things, maybe even a so-called ghost, but I'm not sure, because it's too soon to determine what it is. I'm not saying this to reassure you or to get you to say it, it's the truth. Although I am a person who tends to be materialistic, it doesn't stop me from believing in things, especially things that have no explanation at the moment."

She nodded slightly, "I wasn't at all excited to see Earth, I knew a bit of common sense and I knew that 'they' were aliens and that I had been abducted. I had a husband, I had children, but I was just abducted by those aliens and I might never see my loved ones again, so I was looking at the Earth in front of me and crying."

Me: "That, I understand."

She calmed down, "Then several of 'them' came up to me and one of them was holding something so small I couldn't see it, it was the thing, making an electronic sound that was in Chinese."

Me: "Why did you feel like it was pre-recorded?"

Her: "I don't know, I couldn't think about that at the time, I was just crying. But I couldn't move."

Me: "What did it say?"

Her: "It started repeating for ages, all in one sentence, telling me to calm down and relax, that 'they' didn't want to take me away, just that they wanted me to help 'them' and to be emotionally stable. It went back and forth for a long time."

Me: "And then what happened?"

Her: "Then I stopped crying and I tried to ask if it was true that 'they' said they wouldn't take me away, but I couldn't speak, I just listened. When I got better, the machine started saying something else ...... Maybe you believed it all up to now, but for the following you must say I am talking nonsense."

Me: "Like I said, you put me on neutral ground for now, and that's how I positioned myself, is that okay?"

She let out a long breath, "Well ...... 'they' say: the current level of civilization on our planet is fake and made to appear like it is. In fact the level of technology and civilization is very high, but not everyone knows it. Over 6 billion of the current population of Earth are people like me, those who do not know the truth. Exactly how many humans there are on Earth, 'they' don't know in detail either, just roughly that the population of Earth is around 17 billion or so. We, on the other hand, are all part of the illusion, made for the people of other planets. Because from very early on, human civilisation had been very advanced and was aware of the existence of various other beings in the universe. In order not to appear too powerful, they made the earth look very primitive and barbaric that we are in now. They are doing it to show to the other aliens, while actually doing something in secret. Exactly what they are up to, 'they' don't know. But recently some of 'their' people have been abducted by earthlings with high technology. After initially not suspecting Earth, and then investigating for about a decade or so (I'm not sure what the concept of this time is, so I'll have to tentatively say: according to Earth time), it was finally discovered that the current Earth civilization that appears inferior was one in disguise, and that the actual Earth civilization was, in fact, much more than that."

I remember being genuinely dumbfounded, as I had heard countless bizarre stories, but indeed nothing of the sort, or was I just ignorant? Maybe in a few days someone will pop up again and say it was in some science fiction magazine? Never mind whatever, but I've really never heard of such a story.

Me: "You mean ...... er ...... 'they' mean that the real Earthlings sacrifice some of their kind as camouflage and are mostly in a highly technological state? So where are those highly technological and civilized Earthlings?"

Her: "I couldn't move or talk at the time, I just listened to 'them'."

Me: "Oh, I forgot, you go on."

Her: "'They' know a part of what the Earthlings are hiding, but don't know enough, and are afraid of our true technological capabilities, so 'they' are being very cautious about that now --find some earthlings who can help 'them' and it has to be earthlings who don't know the truth. I think the meaning behind what they said is: you belong to the outcast or the deceived, so we hope you can help us."

Me: "Hey? It means that you should be a traitor? Or a rebel?"

Her: "I think that's what it means. Later 'they' spoke of several examples of what Earthlings have done by giving up parts of their own kind. Including two world wars, and the creation of various diseases, the bubonic plague, and the sinking of the Atlantic Continent."

Me: "Wait, this was all done by our own people? Did you know about Atlantis?"

Her: "I didn't know at the time, but I knew a bit about Atlantis when I looked it up later. 'They' said it was all done by the highly technologically advanced Earthlings to themselves, to limit human technology and reduce population that existed as a manifestation."

Me: "This is so bizarre ...... And how do 'they' want you to help 'them'?"

She: "Because I am an obstetrician and gynecologist by profession, and 'they' say that some Earthlings who know the truth are planted among the apparent Earthlings, and that although they look the same, some of the Earthlings who know the truth are built differently from us, without saying exactly how, except that if I found in the course of my work, document it in as much detail as possible, and after a certain amount of time, 'they' would take the information."

Me: "So, how do you collect the information? Writings? Cases? Videos? Recordings? Or have you been given something advanced?"

Her: "I don't know, 'they' just repeatedly told me to document it in detail and said I would get something if I helped 'them' in any way I could."

Me: "I hope the aliens are not using money to buy hearts and minds?"

Her: "Not that kind, it said a lot. If I remember correctly, it said that we, the humans who don't know the truth will be picked up as victims, I really can't remember more details."

Me: "When did this happen?"

Her: "A year and a half ago."

Me: "Have you been approached since? Did you come to collect any information?"

She: "There was another one a few days later. The second time something was around my neck too, but I could talk. But nothing I asked worked, 'they' just said the same thing to me in that electronic voice. Well ...... because I was scared, I did really keep an eye out for any pregnant women or newborns in particular at work during the week, and didn't find any strange people, so I didn't collect any information. 'They' never came back to me either."

Me: "So how did you get back the first time?"

Her: "Covered me with one of those big plastic bags too."

Me: "And after you came back."

Her: "By the time I could see, I was in the car, it was still running, and more than two hours had passed. At first I freaked out and ran home and hid in the toilet."

Me: "You didn't tell your husband? Or did your husband not ask you what you were doing for those two hours?"

She: "My husband was away on business for a while and the kids were staying at my mother's house because of school. That was the case both times he took me away. I didn't tell my husband because it was something ...... I didn't know about, but I didn't say anything, I didn't think I could. You are the 4th person to know. Because I couldn't take it anymore, I did my own psychiatric evaluation and hypnosis in secret."

Me: "Have you had any tests for radiation overload?"

She: "No, I don't have any radiation overdose in my body. I remember that if there was an overdose of radiation, it would have affected appliances and some hospital equipment, right? I didn't find that I had any effect on those."

Me: "Well, it seems to be ......"

Her: "And there's one thing about ......, I think, that's true."

Me: "What's the thing?"

Her: "Our garage is a small single room with electric roller blinds, and when I came in, I closed the roller blinds and my car was left running, and if I had just fallen asleep in the car, I would have been poisoned ......"

Me: "I see, the fact that you left the engine running the whole time makes you think this is true."

She nodded her head.

After I made contact with her, I looked it up, and I didn't know of anyone with a similar description, or found anyone with a similar description, at the moment anyway. Then I managed to gather some information to analyse, but, couldn't come up with objective results. Why? Let's put it this way: if you look at it from the point of view of believing her, whether it's war or the origin of the disease, there's always something suspicious about it, it's a matter of perception that creates doubts about the perspective.

As for the abductee, I asked the hypnotherapist, and her psychopathology tests were basically normal. So I don't dare to draw any conclusions or hypotheses about this matter. It's beyond my imagination.

If that were true, I would like to be "kidnapped" for a while, to see the blue planet and to get rid of one of the knots in my heart. But if that were true, I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

This civilisation in disguise!
    Last edited by syrwong; 28th September 2021 at 01:14.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Agape (27th September 2021), Arcturian108 (28th September 2021), Craig (27th September 2021), Delight (27th September 2021), Dick (27th September 2021), Did You See Them (27th September 2021), East Sun (27th September 2021), Ewan (27th September 2021), Feritciva (28th September 2021), gini (27th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Heart to heart (28th September 2021), Journeyman (27th September 2021), leavesoftrees (7th October 2021), Maknocktomb (28th September 2021), Mare (28th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th September 2021), Nasu (29th September 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), thepainterdoug (27th September 2021), wondering (27th September 2021), XelNaga (28th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,444 times in 557 posts

Default Re: Civilization in disguise

That's a very interesting story that you related. I have found that there are indeed a small group of humans that knows quite a bit more than the rest of us. And there are areas that are being used, but kept hidden from us as well - especially in the Pacific, and perhaps the poles. I hope that the book becomes translated and available, and thanks for your share.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

9ideon (7th October 2021), Delight (27th September 2021), Did You See Them (27th September 2021), Ewan (27th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Heart to heart (28th September 2021), Journeyman (27th September 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), syrwong (27th September 2021), wondering (27th September 2021), XelNaga (28th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    That's a very interesting story that you related. I have found that there are indeed a small group of humans that knows quite a bit more than the rest of us. And there are areas that are being used, but kept hidden from us as well - especially in the Pacific, and perhaps the poles. I hope that the book becomes translated and available, and thanks for your share.
    I have not read the book. In fact, I only knew about it and the story today. Other stories in the book tell of other topics. Some reader's comments say the stories opened up their minds. Seems the book is highly appreciated and of course contraversial.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Did You See Them (27th September 2021), Ewan (27th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Journeyman (27th September 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021), wondering (27th September 2021), XelNaga (28th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Hi, syrwong,

Very interesting!

I tried to get the book on Amazon, but they don't have it. Abe (ABE) books has it in Chinese.
    Do you know where I could get an English translation book?

I would really like to read it if I can get it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (28th September 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,444 times in 557 posts

I have not been able to find it available, so perhaps it has not yet been translated to English or other languages?
    My research tells me that the early Sumerians thought that Enlil, the sky god, was a shape-shifter. My theory is that alien visitors appear to us in the form that they wish us to see. Two pair of eyes is very distinctly Chinese or Oriental in origin - down to the pairs of eyes painted on hope dolls or wish dolls in Japan. So that may be the reason for the two sets in his book. Chameleons have always been a response to a threat situation - so perhaps that's why they use it.
    Hopefully someone will work this into a European language for sale. Thanks again.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

East Sun (28th September 2021), Harmony (28th September 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), Suzi E (27th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The book was published in 2010, some stories had been on the internet for some time before that. There is no translation to English as far as I know, although it is available for free reading online.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Harmony (28th September 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

This is a very interesting story which instantly reminded me of "Breakaway Civilisation" thread we had here on Avalon. Here's the link:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Bosley-thread

Probably above story is another take on this civilisation which seems a lot more advanced than our conventional one.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Harmony (28th September 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), syrwong (28th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The idea is quite similar. This story suggests that the breakaway happened in ancient times and reset is a regular event.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Harmony (28th September 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I find that most humans felt much less “defined” even self-defined in old times than they do now, being well measured and defined was considered a privilege yet at the same time people asked “Who am I” and “Who are we?” with open minds, questioned their existence more that’s how they could also communicate with other than human worlds and entities.

If there is something this advanced society did not reveal about themselves but they should it is that there isn’t any “monolith of civilisation” that could claim itself as an entity or a governing body.
    It’s a scattered tribe of members of many advanced civilisations who crashed to here or were trapped here millions of years ago and in certain cases have last few individual survivors, while some join groups or pair with “others” the way this “civilisation” seems to operate is vaguely disjointed.

I won’t go further else I’d have to make a joke on our great operational capacity but we are huge indeed.

In situation of almost total human overtake of the Planet.

It’s a sad situation from that perspective but we all hope in the best and prepare for the worst.

🙏💫🙏

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Pam (7th October 2021), Sunny (29th September 2021), syrwong (28th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

I am actually extremely surprised this thread has almost no responses, it is after all a valid theory which should have been discussed into lengths.

Although I do not necessary take the whole transcript to heart, the topic is fascinating.

If one goes back in to the ages, the People whom lived a couple of Millennia ago up to now speak of Gods entering the Earth through Volcanoes , Oceans and Lakes. The lore of the underworld where the "Jinn" live, the Underworld anzig through the various cultures and ages of believe and stories.

If <-- there is any validity to this possibility it must be found in our history right? Well it might be, it could very well be the reason for the way this Planet is run, the power to decide what happens on this Globe in the hands of Socio and Psychopaths, the introduction of cults slowing down the progress of our Planet. Is this the reason why our past is being lied about? Is it the reason why sightings are classified as swamp gas stories (just example)? It would certainly benefit those who live beneath us if we would not technologically advance fast or at all, are not united and think that this manipulated World is "normal". We all know the story of the Tower of Babylon, they noticed our means to learn fast and divided us without second thought, it is still in effect today and had creatively been extended, Covid being another divider and control measure, this needs to be done due to the (slow ) advancements we are making. They need to act and are surprisingly flexible when it comes to adjusting to our own changes.

They whom deceive, that's basically what they are, leeches.

There is an old Native story that when the time comes creatures who live under the Earth will be forced to come up to the surface. Perhaps this is the reason why our Sun has changed it's frequency.

Quote "The sun releases sound waves, and like a musical instrument, the structure of the sun informs the way the sound waves are shaped. Scientists can study the sun's oscillations by listening to the frequencies that make up the sound signal".
    So how does the sun produce sound? The movement of the plasma creates sound waves.

https://www.seeker.com/space/sound-w...ce-is-thinning

How does the Sun affect the possibility creatures might come up to the surface? Well perhaps like this.

Quote "There's a giant crystal buried deep within the Earth, at the very center, more than 3,000 miles down. It may sound like the latest fantasy adventure game or a new Indiana Jones movie, but it happens to be what scientists discovered in 1995 with a sophisticated computer model of Earth's inner core".

"The Earth's core consists mostly of a huge ball of liquid metal lying at 3000 km beneath its surface, surrounded by a mantle of hot rock. Notably, at such great depths, both the core and mantle are subject to extremely high pressures and temperatures. Furthermore, research indicates that the slow creeping flow of hot buoyant rocks—moving several centimeters per year—carries heat away from the core to the surface, resulting in a very gradual cooling of the core over geological time. However, the degree to which the Earth's core has cooled since its formation is an area of intense debate among Earth scientists".
    https://phys.org/news/2017-02-quartz...ore-power.html

It doesn't just fuel the magnetic field, it also resonates with the frequencies of the Sun, resulting in the heating up of our core and the cores of other Planets in out Solar system. With Chemtrails they are trying to block the heat coming from the Sun directly. This is where we find a flaw in their (deceivers) design. By dumbing down the entire Race about the workings of our reality the so called scientists on our Planet cannot now understand how this reality works, they find fragments of these workings (like the article about the core and the crystal), but they cannot connect dots simply because they deem it impossible or just do not consider it at all, although papers have been removed from the net for no reason at all it still seems that it will never be considered as a valid theory, if you are understanding me here, you'll get why this knowledge is blocked.

It is also the reason for the enormous increase of the ring of fire incidents as well as the foodchain deaths of millions upon millions of animals, frequently washing ashore (or did) on for example the US West-Coast. The Planet is heating up from within.

Now, is this done by design? If we are a shield for these deceiving leeches, is this the way to get or force them out into the Open?

Who knows, I guess we will find out in the coming years.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 7th October 2021 at 10:15.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Agape (7th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2021), leavesoftrees (7th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread