1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 170 posts

Lightbulb Hypocrisy / TIME for TRUTH

Hypocrisy an ageless problem?

When watching the MSM once in a while and seeing how people seem to want to hang on to fake lifestyles of brainless parties and luxury. It sometimes makes me almost sick to my stomach.
    Because although enjoying life and the flow of life is essential to live in tune with nature. Partying as a lifestyle to repress ones true self and connection to nature does seem hypocritical and destructive & completely

incompatible with the changing times & future we’re heading in to.

Since we might be heading in to fiery (Mars energy) times truths & (in)justice become of even greater importance.

Thus I got motivated to analyze the role of hypocrisy in our societal structure. ...

Hypocrisy and falsehood invisible corner stones of the distortion in our society

Somehow we all know to point out who is doing what wrong, especially if it’s extreme/extremely visible behavior. And this type of truth when combined with a good moral stance, spoken from the authentic person/self has the capacity to break many illusions and bring us closer to a more just society.

But as to how we seem to have been repeating history over and over again… I think the more subtle forms of distortion (like hypocrisy) could be at the foundation of these returning patterns.

Especially the type of hypocrisy used as a means to gain (more) power/material wealth or to sustain one’s position which is comfortable at that moment.

To be fair to everyone I was also thinking living in such a distorted world; hypocrisy might also be used by a few people as a last resort to protect ones self against worse injustice?

Whatever the balance (whether hypocrisy is used for gaining more power/wealth or whether it is used as a last resort to protect ones self …)

To me it seems that hypocrisy is a parameter for a faulty societal structure.

Quote One of the consequences of a hypocritical structure in the long run (in smaller groups) or on a larger scale; is that it becomes the prison structure for that group. And the longer this structure perseveres the smaller this prison becomes. This till even the people who started/sustain the hypocrisy become captivated in this constantly shrinking structure.
    In the end hypocrisy will suffocate the individual in a fake life which will probably lead to the person and the people around being discontented or unhappy about their life at some stage.

Thus as long is there is some kind of hypocrisy present people will be creating each other prisons.

(Probably hypocrisy is also a part of the perpetuating “normy” land/“sheeple” narratives.)

So how do we get out of this type of cycles. By creating new ways of doing things showing that there are different paths to walk.

After all all of our roads will come together in the future of our universe.

All is one

Your opinion matters!

- What do you see as solutions?

- Do you think humanity will ever be able to liberate themselves from all types of falsehood, hypocrisy, injustice?

- What do you think we should/could be doing differently?

- What is your experience with hypocritical structures & falsehood? How were you able to deal with it?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (28th September 2021), Delight (28th September 2021), Heart to heart (28th September 2021), Ioneo (28th September 2021), Journeyman (28th September 2021), palehorse (28th September 2021), Ricker (28th September 2021), tessfreq (28th September 2021), thepainterdoug (28th September 2021), Victoria (30th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Hypocrisy / TIME for TRUTH

Hypocrisy is one of my most difficult human traits to accept. It reminds me that everything is a matter of degree, because we all share degrees of hypocrisy.
    So its how hypocritical one is and at what moments, and if at all one is actually aware of it.
    The easiest example would be, its ok for me to flirt, or worse, but you better not! lol Sex and romance is rife with hypocrisy.

But what I see from this present government , Hollywood and Fauci pharma, etc, is beyond my ability to comprehend much less tolerate.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

All is one (28th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th September 2021), Delight (28th September 2021), Heart to heart (28th September 2021), Mike Gorman (28th September 2021), palehorse (28th September 2021), rgray222 (28th September 2021), tessfreq (28th September 2021), Victoria (30th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

People have become so afraid of being who they truly are that hypocrisy is rife. There are very few examples to follow but there are two that resonate with me. Do unto others as you would have done to you, and Love thy neighbour as thyself. Sadly the majority of humanity have forgotten that Love is the Key that opens every door. There are now so many layers of lies and contradictions in the makeup of Western ‘so-called’ civilisation and culture that it is almost impossible to find oneself let alone be true to oneself!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

All is one (29th September 2021), boja (30th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th September 2021), Delight (28th September 2021), palehorse (29th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th September 2021), tessfreq (28th September 2021), thepainterdoug (28th September 2021), Victoria (30th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Interesting thread All Is One!

Hypocrisy was 25 centuries ago, a neutral concept. But nowadays (and since quite some time) it holds a negative connotation. And that is the one you are talking about here.

Mike started an excellent thread (on September 13th), entitled “You are all the 1%”. He ends the OP with writing: “I think one of our greatest crisis' involves a profound lack of perspective and gratitude.”

And there is the link with your thread, I think.

While I agree that hypocrisy is “all around us”, and has been for a very long time (always?), I kind of wonder where the “borderline” is between hypocrisy and what I call “pure stupidity”. Or maybe a better word: ignorance.

Humanity is in my opinion a “toddler”. Toddlers need to learn. A 3 year old may put his hand on a hot stove, just to see “what it does”. Likewise, humanity (in previous cycles of its existence) may have destroyed the entire civilization. Self-destruction, like in Atlantis and other “times” in history. Other societies did something alike, with even “worse” outcomes: like Maldek. Supposedly, many ex-Maldekians now live here on earth, as the situation today is not very different from theirs long ago. The entire planet self-destructed by using nuclear weaponry (well, the inhabitants caused it). What is left of it, circles somewhere between Mars and Jupiter (asteroids belt).

Humanity is “young” and “unexperienced”. In Michael’s Teachings (Chelsea Yarbro and others), one can read about the “soul ages of nations”. It’s not just individuals that have soul ages. Put all the human races together, and you have a “child”, but not a baby, qua soul age. Some countries/cultures are “way ahead” and some others are “way behind”. It’s quite a melting pot over here.

Many are here to learn and experience “basics”: weather it is survival (like in the desert or the jungle), or (later on) “do the regular”: be born-study-marry-get a job-get a house/car/two vacations a year…etc-get and raise kids-retire and die. Nothing wrong with that, it’s just where “they are”. One can hardly say that they are “hypocrites”. Sure, almost everyone will “learn to be a hypocrite” (sometimes), and certainly also will be “a victim of hypocrisy” (part of the lessons to be learned).

Others are less ignorant (though that is pretty relative), yet they will show that they have “learned” more, because they live differently (more honesty, more respectful, grateful, and further down the Road: Loving).

It is how “Life” works, how societies exist and grow in understanding. But it goes slowly… very slowly at times, and complete disasters happen frequently.

You wrote : “But as to how we seem to have been repeating history over and over again… I think the more subtle forms of distortion (like hypocrisy) could be at the foundation of these returning patterns.

I tend to agree with that, but I consider them “hot stoves” (see above). Being on either side of hypocrisy (and any other distortion) will be a learning experience. In time, one learns. Everyone will indeed eventually learn (though it can take “aeons” for some). Those that are beyond the hot-stove-experience don’t put their hands on it anymore. “Been there, done that” - kind of thing.

“incompatible with the changing times & future we’re heading in to.”]You say. But only when you want to evolve into an Avatar-like culture (see the movie). I am afraid “we are just not there yet”. But many here (on PA) MAY have come from such a place and are here to assist the present human race in making just another little step (towards avatar-like societies; or the Nox if you like. And so many others).

When you write that “To me it seems that hypocrisy is a parameter for a faulty societal structure.” I would rather prefer to say that “it seems to me that it is one of the many “tools” available to any society, at any time and any place, to grow in spiritual maturity and develop a higher consciousness”.

We do not need to agree on this, there are so many approaches to this statement.

Hypocrisy literally means “under a decisive point”. What can this point be? Graduation, a lesson learned, move to the next phase/level… Meaning that you have to move above/beyond a decisive point, to evolve. But it takes “a lot” to get there. And this “horizon” is ever-receding (luckily, as otherwise we would stop growing spiritually).

In the end hypocrisy will suffocate the individual in a fake life which will probably lead to the person and the people around being discontented or unhappy about their life at some stage.” I agree… but the unhappiness and discontentment will – eventually – lead to a search for “another way” (=”By creating new ways of doing things showing that there are different paths to walk.” As you write)

However, it can takes “lives upon lives” to get there, for individuals, groups and races alike. Still, it needs to be done, that road needs to be taken. Some have “lingering memories” of how it went wrong in their past, others have no memories at all, but some feelings. And others, nothing (yet) at all.

- What do you see as solutions?

Allow humanity to evolve “naturally” and try to do “your personal best”, with the talents you have, to help some souls grow in experience and consciousness. A few may become MLK’s, JFK’s and others like them. But very few.

-Do you think humanity will ever be able to liberate themselves from all types of falsehood, hypocrisy, injustice?

Yes I do. But it is not so probable that it will happen on this planet in the next well, say 10-100 million of years. (I mean “all of humanity” as a race here; many individuals and groups, much sooner and even “here and now”).

- What do you think we should/could be doing differently?

I believe I already answered that. Persist, have patience, be benevolent, act as an example…

- What is your experience with hypocritical structures & falsehood? How were you able to deal with it?

It is what I have experienced in 90% of the places and experiences in this life I am living “actually” and I am “at peace with it”, for the reasons mentioned above. Pathological Narcissism is (as you well know) a bit “my specialty”. And PN - in my opinion - is the root cause of any and every hypocrisy, falsehood and any other “wetiko” you may think of. The antithesis of PN is FREEDOM. And slowly, people will learn that, too. Most present here on PA, are already very aware of that, and live accordingly I think.

What is said by David Icke - link below (Exomatrix mentioned it yesterday) - is a more detailed explanation of what PN/Wetiko and its "opposite" are.

• Most People Don't Understand Who 'THEY' Really Are | NEW DAVID ICKE 2021

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=P7xRW9ByClE
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 28th September 2021 at 21:47.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

All is one (29th September 2021), palehorse (29th September 2021), Victoria (30th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread