+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Breaking it gently: how do I inform the uninformed about what is really happening?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Breaking it gently: how do I inform the uninformed about what is really happening?

Has anyone brought up the subject about what they are putting into their body - and wouldn't they want to know?

The fact that people are accepting and repeatedly receiving a syringe full of .....what? They don't know because they refuse to tell you what is in it!

People have been distracted by so many other issues surrounding the needle and covid.

They are on board to be injected with a mystery cocktail that the pharma companies refuse to disclose.

This issue seems to have been passed over and is no longer being discussed. This is so unbelievable that I had a difficult time putting these thoughts into words.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Blastolabs (7th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (6th January 2022), haroldsails (7th January 2022), Heart to heart (6th January 2022), Hermoor (7th January 2022), Hym (6th January 2022), Mari (8th January 2022), mizo (22nd January 2022), palehorse (6th January 2022), pyrangello (6th January 2022), SpookyMulder (7th January 2022), wondering (6th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Breaking it gently: how do I inform the uninformed about what is really happening?

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I had a very successful and educated friend/customer here in my shop on Sunday, he said he was just getting over being sick since he took his booster and then followed that up with " It wasn't the booster that made me sick". I just really stood speechless as I realized at that point there is nothing to say period and just moved on from that topic. I had another buddy here yesterday who is very famous at his work, he is on blood thinners , ect. Took all the shots and said its because he fly's alot is why he took the jabs. Again, I just moved on from the conversation. Were already seeing many sports players in Europe and high school athletes having heart issues are dropping over on the field. I suspect next year when all the pro sports teams start to play again and we start seeing athletes on TV keeling over is when some may start to wake up , but not many . Its just a pathway timeline in this life whether they are awake or not.

This morning on the radio they were saying on the news here that the labor shortage in the US is due to people finding other work virtually and not going back to work physically. Although some of that may be true, I believe the real issue is all the people who took and early retirement or flat out quit because they will not take the jab. I thought to myself how many people were thinking the same way I was at that moment -objectively???? I know the hospitals here are having severe staff shortages from so many refusing the jab and quitting.
    I recently had a Skype conversation with a colleague, a very bright, skillful, observant engineer whom I frequently consult for advice. He is also an excellent conversationalist and a talented electronic musician.
    He was lamenting about feeling terrible after having taken his 3rd covid shot (a booster) on 24 December 2021, the discomfort lasting until 3 January 2022.
    What is that 9 or 10 days?
    I could only commiserate with him, while offering no insights or advice while inwardly incredulous that the penny still hasn't dropped in spite of the significant discomfort he has experienced after not only this most recent jab, but the previous ones he has talked about as well.
    They are coming to their senses i guess, I just can't understand not at all, how all those very smart people are been so easily fooled.. !?! I have a friend making huge money, I have to admit he has a big brain, but took all the jabs.. must be something with their water, who knows!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th January 2022), happyuk (6th January 2022), Harmony (6th January 2022), haroldsails (7th January 2022), Heart to heart (6th January 2022), Hermoor (7th January 2022), Hym (6th January 2022), pyrangello (6th January 2022), SpookyMulder (7th January 2022), wondering (6th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I think that music and songs can reach people.

A new song I heard today

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th January 2022), Harmony (6th January 2022), haroldsails (7th January 2022), Hermoor (7th January 2022), Hym (6th January 2022), Patient (6th January 2022), SpookyMulder (7th January 2022), wondering (6th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,735 times in 2,089 posts

The issue with this entire covid vs. The jab is this is a disruption to a comfortable e flow. Covid is an inconveinance and the quick temporary solution is i got the shot, i,m good to go. Fast food, quick oil change, have your food delivered to your house, amazon next day delivery, so many are so conditioned to the quick fix, covid is an inconveinance. Then there's the fear factor, the constant advertising on tv and radio how safe this is. The news articles of only those who died and didn't have the jab, never the ones that did. Everyone is getting hit daily and if your not an objective thinking person and in the sheeple heard, your in trouble.just like an attorney told me one time, keep throwing shxt at the wall and eventually it will stick.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), happyuk (6th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), haroldsails (7th January 2022), Hermoor (7th January 2022), Hym (6th January 2022), palehorse (7th January 2022), Patient (6th January 2022), SpookyMulder (7th January 2022), wondering (6th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I think that music and songs can reach people.

A new song I heard today

Cancelled from the music industry, Matt Brevner still making a difference
    By Rebel News | May 18, 2021

The music industry is one where artists are quick to be cancelled. Say the wrong thing, be seen in the wrong place — and suddenly the online mob is demanding nameless, faceless corporate executives remove the artist from their label. Build enough pressure and it happens.

Take it from Vancouver, British Columbia's Matt Brevner. Using his last name as an artist, Matt made a career for himself in the music industry. Then, after an incident involving a street preacher in Vancouver, Matt was labelled a number of “isms” by the mob and dropped from his label.

After that happened, Matt connected with a longtime friend and Rebel employee about working for Rebel News. On a recent episode of The Ezra Levant Show that featured a number of the new Rebels, Matt explained to Ezra why he wants to work in the news business, and how this new path is helping him keep making an impact:

"I feel a duty to not only tell the truth, but make it in a way that's digestible for folks who, maybe, you know, look like me or are into the same things that I'm into.

Because you know my generation has spam blockers up, but unfortunately they don't have the sharpest discernment for what's spam and what isn't.

So, I feel like if we can package the truth in a way that people are familiar — at least, you know, to seeing it. And me watching Vice and Vox and whatever else, then hopefully we can plant some seeds of truth in people and watch those things grow into oak trees of righteousness."

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), haroldsails (7th January 2022), Heart to heart (6th January 2022), Hermoor (7th January 2022), Reinhard (8th January 2022), SpookyMulder (7th January 2022), wondering (6th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Breaking it gently: how do I inform the uninformed about what is really happening?

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I was in a lengthy conversation yesterday with three women artist friends- whilst at their Masters Fine Art Exhibition. All three were mature artist age 50+. I was asked by one when did I get vaccinated and have I had my call about the booster jab. I casually replied that I hadn't had a jab and I would not in a million years.

This led to a highly excitable, albeit, eventual heart-to-heart - I told them the reason why I'm not jabbed. I was in total shock that not one them had any idea of what is actually happening; and they had so willing gone along with the agenda and not even questioned the 'pandemic' narrative.

I suggested they research about it themselves.

I was immediately besieged with questions after their initial shock - questions about where they can get more information and news about the worldwide awareness of the 'Pandemic Falsehoods' and the bigger evil cabal agenda.

So, I'm ready today- poised over my laptop considering what to email them, some easy to assimilate 'information' as I had promised. I'm cautiously aware about scaring these, I feel - innocent souls and their jabbed partners-families. I honestly don't know where to start. Sadly, 'A Beginners guide to Questioning the Official Covid Narrative' does not exist.

Any advise suggestions what to send them and where they should start would be helpful.
    The problem might be, you need to have at least an IQ over 120+ to comprehend what is shown in that particular link ... on top of that you can not have a "Short Attention Deficit Disorder" to truly appreciate what is shared.

For every false assumption/belief being exposed & destroyed may take days (if not weeks) before people realize (emotionally): How fcked up we all really are if this madness is allowed to continue ...

Did you know that this particular forum thread is the most viewed/visited Project Avalon Forum thread last 2 months?

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th January 2022 at 22:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), haroldsails (7th January 2022), Hermoor (7th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th January 2022), mizo (6th January 2022), palehorse (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), SpookyMulder (7th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,078 times in 569 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

is the most viewed/visited Project Avalon Forum thread last 2 months?

cheers,
    John
    I didn't know that John, I hope it has helped a few - it's certainly help me to wise up on quite a bit.
    Last edited by mizo; 6th January 2022 at 21:36.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), haroldsails (7th January 2022), Hermoor (7th January 2022), palehorse (7th January 2022), SpookyMulder (7th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), mizo (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

This documentary has the potential to wake a lot of people up.

Its about a Dr. Burzynski and his life long battle with the FDA to suppress his extremely successful cancer cure.

I am shocked I had never even heard this story.

I would say this video has the best potential to "red pill" than any thing I've ever seen.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), mizo (7th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,309 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Has anyone brought up the subject about what they are putting into their body - and wouldn't they want to know?

The fact that people are accepting and repeatedly receiving a syringe full of .....what? They don't know because they refuse to tell you what is in it!

People have been distracted by so many other issues surrounding the needle and covid.

They are on board to be injected with a mystery cocktail that the pharma companies refuse to disclose.

This issue seems to have been passed over and is no longer being discussed. This is so unbelievable that I had a difficult time putting these thoughts into words.

And...the killer for me: none of the drug companies can be held responsible for injuries or deaths caused by their (ahem) vax.
    Last edited by Mari; 9th January 2022 at 19:58.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), Patient (18th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,021 times in 2,189 posts

Common sense dictates that if they put all the human and financial resources into finding a cure for flu and COVID it would be done by now. Instead, the goal is to vaccinate every human on planet earth with an experimental drug that lasts only 3-4 months with follow up boosters 2-3 times a year. They are even vaccinating children from 5 years to 12 and have plans to vaccinate from 2 years old. Not one person knows what they are putting in their body, just ask the first 10 vaccinated people you meet. While there is a great deal of money involved that is not what this is all about, it is about control, manipulation and compliance. There is absolutely something going on and it may take years to figure out but they are sorting out the chipped from the unchipped the vaxed from the unvaxxed or more accurately put the compliant from the rebellious.
    Last edited by rgray222; 8th January 2022 at 18:07.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th August 2022), Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th January 2022), mizo (9th January 2022), Patient (18th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I posted above about Dr. Burzynski. The documentary includes testimony from a Subcommittee Hearing that is so import it needs to be easily available in text form.

Also from the same hearing is this letter from a doctor to the mother of one of MANY people Dr. Burzyski's treatment was able to heal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BoyCured.png
Views:	16
Size:	291.9 KB
ID:	48252

ALLEGATIONS OF FDA ABUSES OF AUTHORITY
    HEARINGS BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND INVESTIGATIONS
    OF THE COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    ONE HUNDRED FOURTH CONGRESS
    FIRST SESSION
    JULY 25, NOVEMBER 15, AND DECEMBER 5, 1995
    Serial No. 104-51

TESTIMONY OF RICHARD A. JAFFE
    Mr. Jaffe. I come here to talk to you about Dr. Burzynski. In short. Dr. Burzynski is a medical doctor who has a Ph.D. in bio chemistry and has been treating advanced cancer patients for the last 17 years. He's been working on this treatment for 25 years.
    I should point out up front that his product is not approved for interstate marketing by the FDA. However, In 1991, the National Cancer Institute sent a panel of experts to Houston to review a best case series and they determined that jn each case of advanced brain cancer, Dr. Burzynski's treatment caused anti-cancer effect.
    I should also point out there has never been an allegation, concern or a whisper that his treatment is harmful or toxic, unlike many conventional drugs. Dr. "Burzynski's dealings with the FDA commenced in 1983. At that point, the FDA commenced a civil action to try to close the clinic and stop all patients from receiving the medicine. The FDA received basically a partial victory or a complete failure, depending on your perspective.
    The judge in the case basically said that he can treat anybody he wants in Texas, but he can't ship his medicine in interstate commerce. The FDA viewed that as a "Failure and" "told Dr. Burzynski at the time, his attorneys at the time that they have other ways to get him.
    Let's talk about the other ways. In 1985, the FDA convened a Grand Jury to hear evidence to try to indict Dr. Burzynski. In connection with that, they had a raid of his clinic, where they seized 200,000 pieces of paper, including all of his medical records of all patients. It's a little difficult to practice medicine when you don't ave medical records. They presented the evidence to the Grand Jury. No indictment.
    In 1986, they come back, seized another 100,000 documents, no indictment. In 1990, another Grand Jury, either the second or the third. They presented more documents. Dr. Burzynski testified extensively before the Grand Jury. No indictment. 1991 to 1993, FDA investigates Dr. Burzynski. We don't know if evidence was pre sented to another Grand Jury. In 1994, another Grand Jury, no indictment. In 1995, another Grand Jury. This Grand Jury started in March of this year. On March 25, I believe, it was Dr. Burzynski, along with a few of his patients, appeared on the CBS Morning Show.
    Later that day, the FDA came, another raid, more patient documents, more subpoenas. May, June and July, more witnesses testified before the Grand Jury, more documents. So we've had now 4, 5 or 6 Grand Juries.
    Let me talk about the subpoena practices. In 1994, a local politician testifies on Dr. Burzynski's behalf and strongly supports him before the Grand Jury, to the dismay of the FDA. A week later, the U.S. Attorney's Office subpoenaed his campaign contribution records and intimate to the press that they're doing an independent investigation, alleging some kind of criminal conduct.
    It turns out there was no such independent investigation and, at that point, the U.S. Attorney on the case was reassigned. In 1995, a well known person in the alternative medical field, a member of the Office of Alternative Health Advisory Committee, writes a let ter, publishes a letter condemning FDA practices. Two weeks later,
    he gets a subpoena requesting all documents. In the record, I have set forth all the subpoenas and why I think that that subpoena was a violation of the DOJ guidelines.
    Most recently, the FDA has now subpoenaed the medical records of every patient who has gone on TV and told their story about Dr. Burzynski. Well let the committee judge what they think of that.
    Let me talk about dissemination of false information by the FDA. In 1985, FDA tells anyone who calls inquiring about Dr. Burzynski that he's being criminally investigated. When the judge on the case found out about that, he issued a cease-and-desist and a strong reprimand against that. The FDA now has refined this tactic. In stead of waiting for people to call up the FDA, what they've done is subpoena all the records from Dr. Burzynski about his business associates and all the researchers around the world, and there are many of them who are researching antineoplastons as therapy.
    Now what they're doing is systematically contacting everyone who does business with them or who may do business with them and telling about the Grand Jury investigation and subpoenaing documents. I believe that they're doing this in order to make it more difficult for him to do business.

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?...39015051641473

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Franny (8th January 2022), Harmony (9th January 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), mizo (9th January 2022), Patient (18th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,302 times in 1,659 posts

Maybe this could help for those who have 2 neurons still working...

Dr Chetty gives a good explanation of how the Covid vaccine is a slow kill so nobody realizes it

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9fse2jOYiBWm/
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th January 2022 at 17:51. Reason: embedded the video

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), mizo (9th January 2022), Patient (18th January 2022), Satori (9th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the United States schools have been bribed with billions of dollars to enforce masks and vaccination via the Covid Cares Act.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bribes covid.PNG
Views:	16
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	48257

Q: If an LEA receives funds under ARP ESSER III, is the LEA required to develop a plan describing the prevention and mitigation strategies it will use to ensure the safety and health of students and staff?

A: Yes. Each LEA that accepts funds under ARP ESSER III is required to develop and make publicly available a plan that describes the prevention and mitigation strategies the LEA is using to ensure safety and health of students and staff. Updated December 1, 2021
    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...cy-relief-fund

examples
    Omaha to distribute $112 million in American Rescue Plan Act funds

To find specific abouts your own local school district

Use duckduckgo,
    search for:
    Code:
    YourDistrictHere  "American Rescue Plan Act" "Universal and correct wearing of masks"
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 9th January 2022 at 21:33.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st May 2022), mizo (17th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), gord (17th January 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), mizo (17th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you have a loved one who is considering the vaccination, or has already taken it, then this powerhouse testimony from Professor Christian Perronne offers comprehensive food for thought. It was delivered to the Luxembourg parliament in early January 2022.

Professor Perronne is a vastly experienced and globally acknowledged expert on vaccinations.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hyMMPJhsPBmc/
    Last edited by Hermoor; 22nd January 2022 at 17:37.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st May 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,078 times in 569 posts

Hi everyone thought I'd bump this thread as I have a similar question to ask (and instead of starting a new thread) -as it's also a expansion on the 'breaking it gently' on what is really happening narratives.

I'm currently at the beginning of my PhD research (researching -conspiracy theories) and unsurprisingly the subject matter of mRNA vaccinations has been mentioned by one of my supervisors. In a nutshell the situation: my supervisor believes one of his family members may have 'possibly' been damaged by the vaccine!

I've thinking about how to inform him (my supervisor is also a science professor who prefers verifiable facts) who until recently believed he and his family were doing the correct thing in having the multiple mRNA vaccinations and subsequent boosters.

My initial thoughts was to show him a couple of up to date videos that are factual and could be easily verified. Albeit, some easily digestible information that does not delve too deep, or delves further into alternative rabbit holes, for example videos that do not mention the the nefarious hidden agendas involving evil cabals, or has that has satanic overtures for example Reiner Füllmich videos (whom I mostly agree with) but his research often mentions 'Mr Global' and has implied it's the 'Devil' running everything behind the scenes.

I thought about David Martin and Robert Malone's research. I have recently taken my eye of the ball when it comes to current vaccination information as I'm kinda swamped in other conspiracy subjects in my own research.

I would appreciate any member can suggest up-to-date stats, papers or video recommendations that I could persuade my PhD supervisor to look at and 'come on board' so to speak.

Thanks in advance for an suggestions!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st May 2022), Matthew (31st May 2022), Orph (31st May 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

That's next level Breaking it gently. I am so out of my depth. Looking at the thread keenly though; a couple of members pop to my mind who I guess might be able to help... fingers crossed!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st May 2022), mizo (31st May 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Hi everyone thought I'd bump this thread as I have a similar question to ask (and instead of starting a new thread) -as it's also a expansion on the 'breaking it gently' on what is really happening narratives.

I'm currently at the beginning of my PhD research (researching -conspiracy theories) and unsurprisingly the subject matter of mRNA vaccinations has been mentioned by one of my supervisors. In a nutshell the situation: my supervisor believes one of his family members may have 'possibly' been damaged by the vaccine!

I've thinking about how to inform him (my supervisor is also a science professor who prefers verifiable facts) who until recently believed he and his family were doing the correct thing in having the multiple mRNA vaccinations and subsequent boosters.

My initial thoughts was to show him a couple of up to date videos that are factual and could be easily verified. Albeit, some easily digestible information that does not delve too deep, or delves further into alternative rabbit holes, for example videos that do not mention the the nefarious hidden agendas involving evil cabals, or has that has satanic overtures for example Reiner Füllmich videos (whom I mostly agree with) but his research often mentions 'Mr Global' and has implied it's the 'Devil' running everything behind the scenes.

I thought about David Martin and Robert Malone's research. I have recently taken my eye of the ball when it comes to current vaccination information as I'm kinda swamped in other conspiracy subjects in my own research.

I would appreciate any member can suggest up-to-date stats, papers or video recommendations that I could persuade my PhD supervisor to look at and 'come on board' so to speak.

Thanks in advance for an suggestions!
    Unless he asks you directly I'm not sure you should. As a science professor, he's fully capable of researching this for himself and even if he restricts himself to the Lancet, PubMed or other mainstream science sites, there's plenty of material available now which should give someone pause for thought. I think if you start providing stuff unsolicited it may put him in a difficult position. Obviously if he asks however then that's different.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st May 2022), Matthew (31st May 2022), mizo (31st May 2022), Orph (31st May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast