+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summoned UFOs goes Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,788 times in 20,839 posts

Thumbs up Summoned UFOs goes Mainstream?

• Summoned UFOs goes Mainstream?

HISTORY
    8.96 Million subscribers!

In July 2020, an ET craft was summoned on camera and appeared! Forensic video analysts examine the footage from this alien encounter, in this clip from Season 2, "Dog Headed Man and Summoning Spaceships." Watch all new episodes of The Proof Is Out There, Fridays at 10/9c, and stay up to date on all of your favorite The HISTORY Channel shows at history.com/schedule.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th September 2021), mojo (30th September 2021), Rosco1 (1st October 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,466 times in 5,647 posts

Default Re: Summoned UFOs goes Mainstream?

This is a difficult subject imo. There's people out there that call themselves "the summoner," and they share it with much pride like a badge of honor and that they have some kind of power over others to distinguish themselves from normal people. If you watch their videos they are beyond a joke and have more earthly origins. But on the reverse side Greer coined the title of CE5 protocols and there is something about clearing our minds from clutter to project and focus thought. But at the same time Greer will charge 1K to take you out for an evening of skywatching. Going mainstream? So yes to action taken emotionally & physically to prepare for contact has validity but when people use it for the wrong motives is a disgrace.
    Last edited by mojo; 30th September 2021 at 17:25.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th September 2021), Heart to heart (1st October 2021), Journeyman (30th September 2021), Ratszinger (1st October 2021), rgray222 (30th September 2021), Rosco1 (1st October 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I agree Mojo,
    The first time I ever saw what was clearly a "UFO", I believed I had done it "intentionally" by using the CE-5 protocol.

Soon after I began to see "moving stars" in the sky more often, sometime in May I noticed that these things were in the sky every night, this has continued until today.

So thinking logically, I don't sit and stare at the sky often, so the first time that I was likely mistaken that I had "summoned" the UFO, instead they are NOT a rare event, and I was simply focusing upon the sky.

I've mentioned this a few times on Avalon before but I believe it is important enough to mention it again.

The "UFO's" that I have been seeing look like stars, from the middle of the city there are 3-5 of these things that are MUCH brighter than any of the other stars.

They seem to be in the same general location of the sky each night and move along with the stars over the course of the night which implies they are not in orbit.

I know that they are not stars because they clearly move about the sky typically in an area around the size of the moon from our perspective.

I know they are not satellites because they do not move in straight lines, nor do they have the characteristic circle movements of a geosynchronous satellite.

I know I am not crazy because I have seen them with at least 20 people, although MOST people even when one is pointed out to them immediately deny that it is anything strange despite it clearly darting about the sky and not remaining still like the other stars. It is very interesting to show these to strangers and see there reaction, I would guess 1 out of 25 people will even attempt to look at it long enough to gather their own data and make their own opinion about what they are, which I believe explains A LOT about our current situation here on earth.

Depending on when you look they have drastically different amounts of movement. Typically in a small region as mentioned before but I have also seen 15 or so that quickly move across large portions of the sky in a few seconds, often taking a right angled turn and then stopping and returning to their typical movements.

I would describe their movements as appearing random, to my human brain at least, kind of like a fish swimming in a fish tank, somewhat playfully?

I've been camping a lot recently far from any city lights and I can see the same "ufo's" in their respective locations in the sky, despite being hundreds of miles from my home where I normally see them. When in the woods with near 0 light pollution there are literally dozens of them moving around all over the place.

I've talked to people in other countries and throughout the United States and they seem to be in most places on earth, next time you are outside at night look up with an open mind.
    Also should mention that their movement is typically NOT "spectacular" or shocking, it is a subtle movement 80% of the time. The spectacular thing is when you attempt to explain their means of propulsion and purpose...

Let me know if you have been seeing them or see them any time soon, I have no idea who what or why they are up there but it sure is interesting trying to answer those questions.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th September 2021), mojo (30th September 2021), Rosco1 (1st October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,284 times in 1,399 posts

Both of you make good points but Mojo something to consider. When people tell me they've never seen a UFO I say something akin to really? And how many minutes a day do you spend looking at the sky or the stars would you say? The typical answer is they don't and the fact of the matter is that when you do you start looking at the stars and the sky you see things you missed before that were there all along. Greer is a snake oil salesman and he's good! He had the "ER" experience and saw the worst of the human beings on this planet and what they do to themselves and selling snake oil was a easy transition and better money!! It's that simple really because with the tech available to us today all that he does could be repeated with a small team, very small, and a couple of drones with little investment. He's a con all the way!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd October 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st October 2021), mojo (1st October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,466 times in 5,647 posts

Ratzinger excellent observation.... 2009 was my re-experience after the first sighting in 1973. In 2007 I committed to skywatching and it ramped up big time a few years before seeing anything. After that it was skywatching whenever possible. Then it happened. After that I was going out for a good portion of the evening and even going out during day time using a 950nm filter. Even when weather conditions were nominal.
    2017 was my last sighting.
    Last edited by mojo; 1st October 2021 at 20:25.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd October 2021), Ratszinger (1st October 2021), Rosco1 (1st October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread