+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Are we about to see civil war within the U.S. ?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,659 times in 21,534 posts

Default Re: Are we about to see civil war within the U.S. ?

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    What if we were to take a completely different approach to a civil war by creating something like a new government or organization of the people?
    There are too few who understand what would need to be done, too many in all the halls of power who would continue corrupt this.

We've got to realize how messed up things are, reject that, and then on a more local level, over time, build anew, whether "locally" means physically local, or "local" over the Internet, working with others you've come to trust, on some project of shared interest.

I agree that open civil war, shooting and fighting in the streets, quickly turns against us. My speculation, in my opening thesis of this threat, was that it was going to be the Elite Bastards who start the fighting in the streets, rather as they have already done in the downtown areas of a few large cities. If Clif High is right (as in my post a couple of posts above) then things are going to devolve too quickly over the next few months for the Elite Bastards to get much going that way.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th October 2021), Ewan (4th October 2021), gord (4th October 2021), Harmony (4th October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mojo (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), Nasu (4th October 2021), Pam (4th October 2021), Patient (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (4th October 2021), wondering (6th October 2021), yelik (4th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

Hi PythonicCow, Your op title is the same thing that Dan Bongino is talking about... A national divorce...

edit: about 44 minutes there was mentioned 2 things that could turn us around, ethnicity & religion, I would add one more, eviil so terrible it would unite us... just one consideration is Adrenochrome, and the human trafficking around it.

opening story after "Let's go Brandon"... or what it F Joe Biden?
    https://rumble.com/vnb48p-ep.-1618-l...gino-show.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkoy3z
    Last edited by mojo; 4th October 2021 at 17:49.

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi PythonicCow, Your op title is the same thing that Dan Bongino is talking about... A national divorce...
    I suspect that Bongino is taking a more conventional take on such a "Civil War", in which the red states and blue states decide, in a hopefully less bloody manner than in our first Civil War, to divorce each other.

The "Civil War" of the thesis in my opening post of this thread is an insurrection of recent illegal immigrants and Afghan refugees, with logistics, air and intelligence support from our deeply compromised military, against the people of America.

Bongino's version is somewhat along geographical lines - states choosing one or the other side.

My version is has American citizens being attacked by its own compromised military, using imported ground troops from other recently destroyed lands.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (5th October 2021), mojo (4th October 2021), wondering (6th October 2021)

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More than likely. The division between race, gender, sexuality, etc is growing deeper by the day and accelerating with every new issue that faces the public. It will only get deeper because of the media spreading misinformation because sensationalist sexy headlines get clicks and money more than the truth. The more absurd something is, the more money it rakes in. The political divide is worsening too, with senators being harassed by people from the other side while they are going to the bathroom. I fear it's going to be exactly like the first Civil War, where two groups of people were deeply divided on a major problem and it grows ever deeper until one side boils over and starts a massive, years long conflict. The propaganda will be the most intensive, intrusive, and insane humanity has ever seen. Imagine trying to Google something, and you get advertisements telling you why one side is great and the other side is terrible, despite everyone being fellow Americans.

It's scary.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abc For This Post:

gord (5th October 2021), justntime2learn (5th October 2021), mojo (5th October 2021)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)

My version is has American citizens being attacked by its own compromised military, using imported ground troops from other recently destroyed lands.
    That is definitely a possibility based on the numbers being brought into our country and being dispersed everywhere. Monkey werx claims from his sources that even though the msm is portraying them as "families" that the largest portion is men - and not old men.

OTOH, Clif High is telling us that his predictive linguistics is indicating that something BIG, something that has been hidden from the masses will come out this month. Something that will wake a lot of folks up. If this happens (and I say if w/fingers crossed and hope in my heart) that could unite humanity. We'll see.

What could that be?!?! If the release of the rampant pediphila in the Catholic church and within the boy scout troops, along w/the Epstein Island drops didn't shock, disgust and wake one up, what would. Andrenachrone (sp?) I doubt most would believe it. We would have to see it. Jeez, they had spirit cooking on our TV's. HELLO!

Yet, I have seen some spectacular miracles in my 82yrs. So probably best for me not to speculate, but envision, pray and meditate on that possibility. Yet I'm a realist as well. They say if one has found themselves out in the ocean on a life raft surrounded by sharks, it's good to pray, envision and meditate, but it's awful helpful to start paddling like hell. Right now I'm paddling like hell.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

I am B (5th October 2021), Journeyman (6th October 2021), justntime2learn (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (6th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2021), wondering (6th October 2021)

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    OTOH, Clif High is telling us that his predictive linguistics is indicating that something BIG, something that has been hidden from the masses will come out this month. Something that will wake a lot of folks up. If this happens (and I say if w/fingers crossed and hope in my heart) that could unite humanity. We'll see.
    . Yes !!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th October 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), justntime2learn (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (6th October 2021), wondering (6th October 2021)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Paul your probably right. Did you hear what our attorney general said today? Basically he said that anyone
    who speaks out against tptb will be labeled a domestic terrorist!

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2021), bluestflame (6th October 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), gord (6th October 2021), justntime2learn (6th October 2021), mountain_jim (6th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3