+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are we about to see civil war within the U.S. ?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Are we about to see civil war within the U.S. ?

To put things another way -- we've got much more to do.

We (humanity) will not have defeated this 6,000 long year (at least) tyranny unless the Federal Reserve, our centrally controlled debt-money based monetary system, the CIA and similar intelligence agencies, the deeply fraudulent governments such as in the District of Columbia, the allopathic medical system, the morally and intellectually corrupted universities, and quite a bit else (such as other such governments, the Bank of International Settlements, the EU in Brussels, ...) fall or are reconstituted.

I doubt that these will go quietly into the night. In recent decades, every nation that has resisted joining the consortium of Central Banks has been bombed back into the stone age.

Just (for example) returning Trump to the White House and ending the scamdemic and its associated vaccines and lockdowns would, in my view, be a defeat.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.
    -- Robert Frost.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), Ewan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), RunningDeer (4th October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

I think right now the best way to turn the tide of the narrative is a two pronged approach: keep up the pressure on the audits and keep hammering away at the retarded covid story.

There should be no need for a counter-coup, just a righting of the ship by the uncovering of the truth. It is inevitable. A counter-coup would play into their plans perfectly and must be avoided at all costs. Patience is the best option. The time is not yet.
    My focus right now remains on the well being of myself and those close to me. I prepare for various potential crises as I notice them, within my abilities, foresight and resources.

I agree that now is not the time for an open counter-coup. I agree that we should continue to press our advantage, such as by exposing their various criminal, fraudulent, and evil activities.

But, as I observed in my opening post, I see the enemy arranging his forces, such as by bringing in "foot soldiers", such as illegal immigrants and Afghan refugees, in large number, cleansing potential rebels from their ranks, and arranging their weapons on the potential field of battle. They seem to be preparing for kinetic warfare in the States, using the sort of tools, tactics, and troops that they have used in so many other nations in recent decades.

If such happens, as it has happened in so many other nations over the last century (at least), then let it be that some of us are prepared, in mind, body, spirit, tools and teamwork, to defeat them and to defend our way of life and our freedom, for ourselves and the generations that follow us.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I am surprised that it has gone on this long
    That's for dang sure.
    Question: From 1 to a 100, how much the fake part of Sorcha Faal has influenced your views of this world?

If you allow it to still go through your mind, some of it still resides there, and Sorcha Faal is not a "she". That's just part of the 'performance job' on everyone's mind, to say that the guy is 'she' is so that people tend to be more gentle and think of the entire thing in a different way. "More accepting" may be the right way to say it but i don't know

One thing is for sure, there is no "she" behind that operation, and i have pointed it out before, it's fake. Some truth picked up from the field, like 20% from real serious sources, then mixed up with 80% of lies that are just simply that: lies. You can get the same truth from other channels and places on the web, just like this fake persona "Sorcha Faal" got them, and avoid the entire nastiness of their poisonous lies

So why go through them, if you have seen the original sources linked already? I would just go to those other websites looking for news. Because, after all, he's picking the news from those same websites. So just go read that original source that he used?

Sorcha Faal is not Russian. Have you ever seen a real article or website linked from him, that is full written in Russian? Other than maybe the US funded moscowtimes? Which by the way every single person in Russia knows it's another US disinformation campaign, just right there next to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, which even if it has the "Europe" name in it, it's actually a US funded operation, to advance an agenda and provide propaganda about some "evil countries"

If you have read the articles, without going through the 'Sorcha' part, would you still have the same view, or get to the same conclusions? Including that site and their fake and propagandist opinions, only disturbs and derails everything. Why even consider what they wrote? Look at the thread, it has been derailed by the mention of "Sorcha", so your point may be very valid, but it's completely lost in this way. "Sorcha"? It has taken all what was good from your valid points, and destructed the conversation, that may actually be it, the final purpose of it all, from that guy behind the name and site.. It is poison!

"Think fast, think smart"
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd October 2021 at 06:03.
    Tired

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Gracy (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021), Wind (3rd October 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Question: From 1 to a 100, how much the fake part of Sorcha Faal has influenced your views of this world?
    Do you have some insights or evidence you'd like to offer on my thesis for this thread?

If you find no value in this thread, for whatever reason, then perhaps your time would be better spent focusing on some other threads.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd October 2021 at 06:34.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Mashika (3rd October 2021), Maybee (11th October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Do you have some insights or evidence you'd like to offer on my thesis for this thread?

If you find no value in this thread, for whatever reason, then perhaps your time would be better spent focusing on some other threads.
    Two things:

1. I find a lot of value in your thread, as i do feel, from my outside perspective, that this may seem very plausible, due to things i've seen through the last year. And this is from outside, from source news that are not in any way touched by any US "government media" supported efforts
    2. As i already said, your valid points are diminished by having to mention 'that person'

If you know already where the best steak is on the town, why would you buy it second hand? And get it delivered next day, possibly tampered on and old and just not right anymore? Why?

Evidence about "Sorcha Faal" being a completely fraud and a disinformation campaign has already been provided by the link posted by @Gracy May here on this same thread, go read and inspect in detail the evidence there, i don't have anything else to add to it. It's clear enough on it's own

I can feel you are bothered by my words, but i can't do nothing about it, if you avoid facing the reality face on about what that site really does. And may have done to you.

Evidence that the US is about to go into the situation you described? I have a very high view of it, and also a very 'low' view as well

See, why does the UK and Spain are in trouble with gas, when the US is clearly able and willing to sell them all the gas these countries can buy? And why are they now instead looking into buying gas from Russia?

As it happens, all states or empires, once they make mistakes or push other countries too hard, they lose power. So the alternative they did not like, starts to look more and more likeable day by day

The next thing is war against your previous allies, because they did not want to "buy freedom molecules" at a higher price than the normal "non freedom" alternative. "Slave to the freedom molecules, or slave to the non-free more cheaper and more quality version of it, choose your destiny, slave!"

So economical war it is. Then the US people will go through hardships, because they can't support a crazy government anymore, then they will go on strikes and eventually, lead into what you have suggested here. History repeating in ways, all the time

Just so you know, both Spain and the UK are looking into buying Russian gas, this is not going to play nice with the US companies, or government. But the end result, will be more unrest in the US people, because the companies out there in the US, won't just sit happily watching how other countries and companies gain multi-billion contracts and probably ensure trillions more in decades long contracts in the near future

And guess who has the most power in the US? Well you know that, where's the money coming from? Those will lead people into a revolt, once money starts running dry

https://abcnews.go.com/International...n-gas-80331316
    Algerian gas is more valuable these days, for Spain, and possibly also for the UK. Europe is in dire need of gas, and other fuels, but the sanctions against the north stream two pipeline made the support late. Because the US hoped it would lead to Europe countries buying more fuel from the US, that did not happen, so now Europe is coming into a very harsh winter, and in a hurry to get fuel from someone, and that someone is "Russia". Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Meanwhile, the US is loosing a lot of influence with Turkey, they still have their nuclear bombs there, but they are closing into losing that as well, and then will also have to leave the country, unless someone smart enough comes through and fixes the mess up they caused by not selling their defence systems to Turkey and then complain Russia did sell it "with no strings attached" unlike the US does by contract

Oh, and France, but let's not talk about France right now, that's a completely separate topic.. Some time ago i said that if WW3 came to happen, one of the first countries to allying with eastern countries would be France, and here we are, basically ...

Make of this what you will, but the evidence is right there, it's been there for years now, it's just dismissed as "it will go away soon"

So yeah

ETA:

Thing about this scenario:

At some point, and this is in the near future, there will be only two main sources of gas for Europe (because they are running out of their own), And those are the US and Russia

The US gas is very expensive, since it has to be processed at home, then sent across the ocean, the converted back into usable gas, and this takes time and resources. IT's expensive

Or.. Russian gas is the alternative, which is cheap, easy to process, goes directly into your country by a pipeline, none stop, doesn't need much extra processing, and in general it's "just there"

This is a 'lose-win' situation, let's see it as it is. Capitalism is a brutal, all eating beast

What will you do?

-

That's my 'insight' for now

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd October 2021 at 07:13.
    Tired

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Well you asked and i replied, i can't be for long online, i waited and did not see any reply and i have only limited time online these days, so i'm sorry but i'll have to go away. I was hoping for a reply from you, truly did. But if ever you reply, never dismiss me by age, it's not cool really, i know more than that number says. And second, focus on the aspects of it all. If you consider my words lesser than "Sorcha Fall", then the problem is on your side. Honestly!
    Tired

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's my 'insight' for now

Masha
    Thanks for you insights. Yes, the global energy markets are a bloody mess. I've not tracked the ins and outs as well as you do, perhaps because I live in Texas, where energy is plentiful and winters (er eh - most of the time) mild.

But, as evidenced by the use, since Nixon took the US Dollar off the gold standard in 1971, of the phrase "Petro-Dollar" for the US Dollar, energy has been a core support of Dollar demand. I guess the CIA didn't want it called the Narco-Dollar, and the World Bank didn't want it called the Global Debt Dollar. So the oil exporting Arabs, as in 9/11, were drafted to have their petroleum fill the role of "what backs the Dollar", with their petroleum income being forced to come from Dollars, and into the New York banks, thus insuring both global dollar demand and New York Bankster profits and balance sheets.

So now, in a sort of World War III by other means, the minions of the Elite Bastards seem hell bent in destroying as many people, businesses, markets, and governments as they can, each confident I suppose that they can be the last man standing and own the world for pennies on the dollar (or whatever they will call their new world currency).

If any such attack as I surmise in my opening thesis were conducted openly, then the rag tag armies of these Elite Bastards would find a rifle behind every blade of grass, as Japan's Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is reported to have warned prior to World War II, when advising against a Japanese invasion of the U.S. What's worse, for the traitorous higher command of the U.S. military, many of their troops are sidelined because they wouldn't take the jab, or because they did take it, or because they won''t fire on fellow Americans.

So likely the invading "army" of refugees and immigrants will appear to stage a couple of gruesome mass casualty events, in order to motivate "martial law", to "save us". Soft spots such as Democrat run cities would become even more dangerous places to live, and random acts of violence would plague other areas. A key will be keeping the narrative straight. It is especially challenging in these "fifth generation" "wars by other means" figuring out who is friend and who is foe, as Jeffrey Prather is keen to remind us.

The chaos will continue, until the people's compliance improves.

... and then we win.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

sorry but i'll have to go away. I was hoping for a reply from you, truly did. But if ever you reply, never dismiss me by age, it's not cool really
    Oops - sorry - I'm an old man, and was doing several other things at the same time, so it took me a while to respond. Us elders just can't keep up somedays .

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    And if devolution is real and backed by key aspects of the US Military, then Milley has reason to be concerned, for the country and (cough) "leadership" we have now is in need of major repair and soon
    So ... either
    the traitors in the Military have sufficient power to weaken, remove, and neutralize the patriots,
    or else
    the remaining patriots can take out the traitors, in a counter-coup.
    Perhaps by "allowing" the traitors to expose themselves even to the remaining "normies", then counter-coup by the patriots will then be understood, by both other normies and other patriots, to have been necessary and proper.

(... I guess by my labeling one side "patriots" and the other side "traitors", you can guess which side I'm on )
    I don't want to be a negative Nellie here, and I would love nothing more than to see the "patriots" knock the socks of the "traitors". Something like a foot ball game..but Paul you are a forum hero of mine and a very smart cookie so I want to ask you a honest , sincere question. Don't you think it's possible that the corruption is so riddled into the system that we are way, way beyond any rather simplistic formula like the white hats beat the creepy hats? I see so much corruption at every level in the US and the majority in a blind trance that I don't see a way out other than to let the system fall apart. What I do see is that we have lots and lots of guns..and I'm not sure if that is going to do anything, either. I don't want to be right here. I hope you can convince me I'm wrong and being overly negative.

We have the "woke" insanity, corruption, even in the courts, the vaccine insanity, the emergency status of tyrant insane governors remains. I see a potential genocide in the making. We are progressing into martial law under a senile dictator puppet The biggest thing of all is that we have the infestations of the archons...or whatever you want to call the little buggers..They aren't creative but they cunning and patient beyond belief. They have amped up into full on manifestation on this planet.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2021), Bassplayer1 (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Journeyman (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), onevoice (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I don't want to be a negative Nellie here, and I would love nothing more than to see the "patriots" knock the socks of the "traitors". Something like a foot ball game..but Paul you are a forum hero of mine and a very smart cookie so I want to ask you a honest , sincere question. Don't you think it's possible that the corruption is so riddled into the system that we are way, way beyond any rather simplistic formula like the white hats beat the creepy hats? I see so much corruption at every level in the US and the majority in a blind trance that I don't see a way out other than to let the system fall apart.
    I read a short story years ago Pam, it was kind of corny, but it helps illustrate a point I'm about to make here. Have long forgotten any real details, but the gist of it was all the soldiers on a great battlefield, both sides, suddenly "came to" and immediately questioned why they were fighting, why they hated "the other" so. They had all been put under a spell to hate each other so greatly, that a fight to the death was the only way to resolve things, and when the spell was lifted, they were aghast at how they had felt and what they were doing.

I really do think something akin to that is happening, especially in just the last few years. There has been a spell of sorts cast. There are more than two sides though, even as it seems only us against them.

There are several sides (factions if you will), and we're compelled to swear our undying loyalty to one of them. From that point on, those not a part of anyone's particular faction is hereby considered "the other".

There is no deal making condoned amongst these factions, no give and take, no meeting in the middle, no live and let live. They separate themselves into walled off communities, and interact only with their own. Eventually this is bound to boil over if the spell cannot be seen and disarmed.

Indeed, this goes a lot deeper than just "the patriots" vs. "the traitors".

IMO that is.

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,653 times in 8,595 posts

a timely article for this thread...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...wont-end-there

https://alt-market.us/in-a-civil-war...ont-end-there/

(go to link for many active links in the article)

Quote In A Civil War The Authoritarian Left Would Be Easily Beaten – But It Won’t End There
    October 1, 2021
    By Brandon Smith

There are a lot of assumptions and misconceptions when it comes to the notion of a second civil war within the US. What I see most often is the argument that the political left has “already won” the war without firing a shot and that a rebellion would be crushed under the heel of a newly a-wokened military industrial complex and a leftist controlled federal government. The problem is, this argument is extremely naive and ignores the bigger picture.

I think there are a couple of reasons why certain people press the leftist supremacy theory: First, they greatly fear the idea of a kinetic war breaking out and find the idea of combat repellent. So, they act as if a shooting war cannot ever be won. They hide their fear behind a veil of “rationalism” and thin hopes of a completely passive resistance. They figure that if they can’t fight and win, then no one else can fight and win.

Second, the motives of some of these people are more nefarious than fearful. One of the primary functions of 4th Generation (psychological) warfare is to convince a target population that “resistance is futile.” If you can make them believe that winning is impossible then they may not fight at all, and thus the prophecy is self fulfilling.

Luckily this method of propaganda does not seem to be working on a large number of Americans. That said, there are many layers to the scenario of civil war. While the extreme cultism of leftists is relegated to a small percentage of the population, they are supported by almost every major institution in our nation. The federal government supports and protects them. Some state and local governments support and protect them. The mainstream media avidly sings their praises. Most corporations and Big Tech platforms support them and spread social justice doctrine along with them. And, all globalist foundations support, organize and even fund them.

All the people that the political left used to consider evil are now on their side. This gives their small cult unprecedented social power and a number of political weapons to use when they desire to threaten or harm people who disagree with them. For now, most of this power is actually used to terrify other people on the left.

There are many moderate democrats that have a distaste for the lunacy of social justice warriors, but they are so afraid of being labeled heretics, racists, fascists, etc. that they keep their mouths shut or support draconian policies because they think they have to in order to defend their political team. Limp-wristed moderates and old school democrats that go along to get along are almost as big a problem as hardcore leftists because they don’t have the guts to stand up to the bullies in their own political circles.

This is how we end up with around half the country in support of vaccine passport mandates, a totalitarian agenda which would give government complete control over the health decisions of individual Americans, complete control over how businesses operate and who they are allowed to hire, not to mention complete control over the economic participation of the average citizen. Vaccine passports are the ULTIMATE POWER in the hands of government to decide the life and death of individuals and their families. And, not surprisingly, the political left and democrats are by far the biggest group backing the government and the globalists on this agenda.

This places our nation in a difficult position; the political left desperately wants to control the lives of others while conservatives and some moderates just want to be left alone. We are at an impasse. We cannot share the same spaces, we cannot share the same government and we may not even be able to share the same land mass.

Our ideals are mutually exclusive. We believe in freedom and individual responsibility and they simply do not.

Make no mistake, an outright conflict is coming in the US and the people in alternative media circles that fear it need to come to terms with that fear and accept the inevitability of war. The sooner they do this the sooner they can take action to mitigate the damage to their families and communities. There will come a day very soon when you will have to defend your freedoms and the freedoms of future generations with your life. Embrace the suck and move on.

In recent articles I have outlined peaceful steps that can be taken by conservative states and counties to combat the establishment’s tyrannical medical mandates as well as Critical Race Theory propaganda and other trespasses against free thinking people. These steps include offering sanctuary to people and businesses that are under attack by the federal government for non-compliance, as well as the steps states need to take to pursue soft secession (Read my article ‘How States And Communities Can Fight Back Against Biden’s Covid Tyranny’).

Breaking away from the political left and starting fresh is socially and economically possible. It’s not as far fetched as some people believe. But then again, authoritarians usually can;t stand the idea of letting people just walk away and separate. They have a desperate need to micromanage and dominate EVERYONE. I hold out very little hope that leftists or globalists will allow us to live in peace; they will try to force their ideology on us at the barrel of a gun.

When it comes down to average leftists, their movement is a paper tiger, a mirage. In the event of civil war the political left in the US would be easily annihilated. There are some that argue otherwise, and these are the standard claims they usually make:

A Woke Military? Let’s Not Get Ahead Of Ourselves…

The primary paranoia over confrontation with leftists is the new woke propaganda being spread by the Department of Defense in the form of military recruitment ads. Firstly, as I outlined in detail in my article ‘There Will Never Be A Woke US Military – Here Are The Reasons Why’, polling of military personnel shows around 30% identify as Republican and 40% identify as Independent, with the majority of the independents being Libertarians and Constitutionalists. In other words 70% of the US military leans conservative in their principles.

The military brass going woke is meaningless if the majority of soldiers are not going to follow them into battle to oppress their own people. We are seeing this already in terms of the current serving that are refusing to take the experimental covid vaccines. Polling in the summer suggested that at least 50% of soldiers would refuse to take the mRNA vax. The DoD claims that at least 70% of soldiers are now vaccinated but this is unconfirmed and probably an exaggeration designed to manufacture a false consensus. We will soon know the real stats because the Biden Administration is threatening “dishonorable discharges” for soldiers that refuse to comply.

The assertion here is that with freedom minded people leaving the services in droves, this opens the door to a fully woke military of the far left. This presupposes that woke leftists actually want to join the military or that they are capable of meeting the bare minimum standards. They are not.

Over 75% of Americans ages 18-24 are ineligible for the US military because of lack of education, obesity, physical problems, psychological problems and criminal history. This negates 24 million people from the 34 million in this age range for recruitment. Since 70% of the military is conservative/libertarian, this means that either more young conservatives are healthy enough to pass the recruitment phase, or, far more conservatives are interested in volunteering; or it could be both factors combined.

Sure, the DoD could drastically lower their recruitment standards, but then they would have a woke gaggle of weaklings as a fighting force. This only works in our favor.

In any case, just because 30%-50% of soldiers leave in the face of the vaccine mandates, this does not mean that the void will be filled by leftists. In fact, it is likely that the void will not be filled at all and the military will be left to stagnate as recruitment collapses. The pool of talent is already small and the DoD just shrank their options by at least 30% more.

To summarize, there will never be a woke US military. The institution would collapse before it ever reached such a “lofty” goal. Biden’s vaccine mandates are in a way highly beneficial for conservatives and freedom advocates, because they are forcing the current serving off the fence. Soldiers will now need to consider what liberties they are willing to violate just to stay in the military, because it’s not going to stop with a couple forced vaccinations, it’s going to escalate. We may see a massive influx of discharged soldiers joining the liberty movement in the near future because of Biden’s totalitarian behaviors.

But lets say that Biden is hypothetically able to muster a combined force of alphabet agencies and portions of the military into an army of jackboots to suppress the population, what about all the technology and weaponry they would have at their disposal? Well, superior technology didn’t help the military much in the war in Afghanistan, and American civilians have access to far superior training and equipment compared to the Taliban. Conventional armies are notoriously weak against asymmetric warfare tactics. In the end wars are won by people and tactics, not weaponry.

Conservatives Own The Gun Culture And Firearms Training

Beyond the military, US gun culture is dominated by civilian conservatives. Leftists are slowly beginning to realize that being anti-gun is sabotaging their own agendas, and many started buying firearms in the past 18 months. But owning guns is not the same thing as knowing how to use them. It would take leftist many years, perhaps decades to catch up to the pure knowledge base that conservatives have when it comes to firearms and tactical training. These things have been passed down through conservative families for generations. And, again, most combat veterans are also conservative.

This is not to say that there are no leftists out there that are firearms proficient. I’m sure there are a few. But most of the time when leftists get together with guns the results are either painfully embarrassing or dangerous. Just check out THIS VIDEO from Angry Cops on the BLM inspired “Not F$%king Around Coalition” (NFAC) group. Not only do they end up shooting each other, but their representatives don’t even understand the basics of how their own rifles function when they argue that the negligent discharge was the “gun’s fault.”

And let’s not forget the good old ‘John Brown Gun Club’ and their rocken’ recruitment videos that made us choke on our own tears of laughter a few years ago. The leftists are shockingly inept when it comes to guns and combat skills. They are a minimal threat to conservatives if civil war is the issue.

You Can’t Win If You’re Not Willing To Die For What You Believe In

Leftists are adamant about their ideologies and they are keenly interested in demanding OTHER people die for the cause. But, when they are forced to face personal risk to achieve their directives, they will usually run. You can see this in the mob confrontation with Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha; a horde of leftists were perfectly willing to chase him down with the intention of killing him, but when he turned to fight and a few of them got shot (including Joseph Rosenbaum, a convicted pedophile), the mob’s enthusiasm suddenly evaporated.

Why do they run? Because their religious fervor for Marxism is an act. It’s not real. Deep down, they don’t even believe in what they are doing, and this is what separates freedom fighters from all other armed forces. We accept the possibility of death and fight in the face of overwhelming odds because the goal of freedom is worth it. Most authoritarians and useful idiots, when faced with dying for their ideology, will abandon the cause. They have entered the fight with a built-in disadvantage.

The Real Fight Will Not Be With Average Marxist Leftists

Half the states in the US now have some form of anti-mandate laws or executive orders in place. Half the country is vehemently against the vaccine passports. If Biden continues on his current path, a soft secession of red states will begin and the mandates will be ignored. This will leave Biden with a handful of options. He will invariably seek to punish red states using economic pressure and cutting off federal funds, and when that doesn’t work he will have to put boots on the ground and use Orwellian methods to attack dissidents.

Should civil war erupt (and I’m positive at this point that this is unavoidable), leftists will not last long. The majority of veterans and a large portion of the military are not going to fight against their own people, and they may even step in to assist. A large number of police and sheriff’s are also conservative and are unlikely to intervene. So, the question is, who is willing to die for leftists and their cult? I suspect not many.

But, the people behind the leftist movement, the globalist foundations that fund them, have a vested interest in eliminating conservative ideals and heritage. Globalist institutions working with the Biden Administration will surely seek to intervene. They will call us “white supremacists” even though many conservatives are black and brown. They will call us evil nationalists, even though there is nothing wrong with a national identity that values freedom. They will say we are “insurrectionists” even though we will be acting in self defense against an authoritarian regime. They will call us terrorists while using terrorist tactics and false flags against us. And, they will claim that we are far too dangerous to be allowed to maintain our own nation or our own states.

Their main rationale will probably fall to the US nuclear arsenal. They will claim that a nation of terrorists cannot be allowed to possess nuclear weapons, and at the first sign that Biden (or Kamala) is losing control, there will be a call for UN intervention. Count on it. An international force would be organized to try to stop us from existing. This is where the REAL fight would begin.

The political left is a footnote, and while we should continue to remain vigilant as they push their agenda it is important to remember that there are much bigger fish to fry and we need to plan for the next dozen battles, not just the first. How we conduct ourselves from here on may determine whether or not freedom survives for many decades to come.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), leavesoftrees (4th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), rgray222 (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Quoting Brandon Smith:
    Their main rationale will probably fall to the US nuclear arsenal. They will claim that a nation of terrorists cannot be allowed to possess nuclear weapons, and at the first sign that Biden (or Kamala) is losing control, there will be a call for UN intervention. Count on it. An international force would be organized to try to stop us from existing. This is where the REAL fight would begin.
    Brandon Smith, who has been thinking about these matters for a lot longer and more thoroughly than I have, makes an excellent point here.

A rag tag bunch of recent illegal immigrants and "Afghan refugees", along with the "woke" remnants of the U.S. Military willing to attack their own country, can't win against the armed patriots of America. Even General Milley knows that for sure.

But the woke leftists pursuing tyranny own the nukes, and could create some sort of false flag, say blowing off a nuke inside the U.S. that killed hundreds of thousands and blaming it on "white supremacists", to appear to justify sending in whatever military they control from other nations (China, Australia, Canada, ... ??), perhaps under a United Nations flag, to make a real mess of things. Keeping the narrative straight, and figuring out who our enemies are, who our friends are, and what we are willing to fight and die for ... that's critical and will continue to be difficult.

We're in a battle against overlords who have oppressed humanity for thousands of years. As I wrote the above "false flag nuke prediction" just now, I will admit to thinking that "damn ... this war for the ages likely won't end short of a nuke going off and killing hundreds of thousands." That's the level of polarization of humanity's energy that it will take to discharge the spell that has been cast upon us. It won't be easy, and it won't be quick. Some of us won't make it to the other side. The god damned scamdemic and genocidal vaxxx has already taken down, or setup the immune system collapse that will take down, millions of us.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Mountain Jim, Very good article with some points that make quite a bit of sense.
    How sad that 75% of youth are not even physically or mentally fit to be in the military.And the thought of a "woke" military is dark, dark humor.

I always get a kick out of watch Andy Ngo videos about Antifa skirmishes... they are so friggin wimpy it is comical. I always picture them going home to mom and dad's basement afterwards in some upper middle class suburb.

I laugh, but there would have been a time I would have been joining them. I get the whole woke thing because I was a part of it till I began to see it morph into something hideous.

I listened to Josh Philips while I dehydrated apple slices this morning. Very good overall news presentation. Deals with the subject matter of this thread.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I might not agree with everything you wrote, but I'll agree with that part.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Gracy (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't you think it's possible that the corruption is so riddled into the system that we are way, way beyond any rather simplistic formula like the white hats beat the creepy hats? I see so much corruption at every level in the US and the majority in a blind trance that I don't see a way out other than to let the system fall apart.

We have the "woke" insanity, corruption, even in the courts, the vaccine insanity, the emergency status of tyrant insane governors remains. I see a potential genocide in the making. We are progressing into martial law under a senile dictator puppet The biggest thing of all is that we have the infestations of the archons...or whatever you want to call the little buggers..They aren't creative but they cunning and patient beyond belief. They have amped up into full on manifestation on this planet.
    You describe the situation pretty well, from what I can see.

This is not a simple red team vs blue team contest.

The depth and complexity of the evil in our minds, our souls, our societies, our history and our institutions, ... is beyond simple comprehension.

This is not to say that there is not polarization, not twisting turning vortices of antagonists and protagonists, at each entangled layer.

Rather, in my view, there are just such twisting turning vortices of antagonists and protagonists at many layers.

More over, the layers are entangled and evolving as well. It's a "bloody mess". Hopefully Bill or someone else who speaks the Queen's English can correct me if I misused that bloody phrase.

The language of polarization is appropriate, in my view, even though it risks sounding superficial if taken by the reader as applying to just one or two of the more visible, superficial, layers, even when not so intended.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd October 2021 at 18:58.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I laugh, but there would have been a time I would have been joining them. I get the whole woke thing because I was a part of it till I began to see it morph into something hideous.
    Perhaps it didn't morph. Perhaps it was and is always hideous and it takes each of us a while to realize that.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I’ll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I’ll show you someone with no brains.”

-- Variations of which have been attributed to various well written of our ancestors.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,423 times in 5,645 posts

Thank you for sharing some great insight. We are already in a silent war imo. We were informed that this silent war will eventually bubble to the surface. Do you think the War of Law manual and devolution and through military 'Combat & Command' will be the way forward when the civil unrest starts? There is no way I trust Biden regime to strop a civil war because we know their plan is to harm the US.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), Chip (3rd October 2021), gord (4th October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Thank you for sharing some great insight. We are already in a silent war imo. We were informed that this silent war will eventually bubble to the surface. Do you think the War of Law manual and devolution and through military 'Combat & Command' will be the way forward when the civil unrest starts? There is no way I trust Biden regime to strop a civil war because we know their plan is to harm the US.
    I doubt that, when we look back on this, we will see that any already existing specific documented analyses of what is transpiring will closely fit what actually ends up transpiring, though there will be numerous elements of various existing analyses that have a good fit, perhaps with a bit of poetic license, to what actually transpires.

In other words, we will apply and adapt the tools of analysis that we have, as well as creating new such tools.

I looked at the tools you name a little while ago, but didn't spend a lot of time with them. They seemed impressive to me, in my brief consideration. But I'm not competent to comment on them now.

tl;dr: I don't know. Probably, somewhat
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd October 2021 at 22:49.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (4th October 2021), mojo (4th October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (4th October 2021)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I might not agree with everything you wrote, but I'll agree with that part.
    I gotcha Paul, and yes, I do see you're bringing up some very pertinent historical data which is unfortunately very much so ignored these days, so kudos for that! Just that the narrative always really does seems to snap back to the default position of "patriots" vs. "traitors".

As in generally speaking Joe Biden "the traitor" (and illegitimate president) doing his best along with his puppet master deep state and the radical left, to conspire with the Chicoms in destroying America and all of our freedoms. Then we have "the patriots" (the gun toting conservatives), who stand tall in stopping this and saving those freedoms.

The furthest I can stretch this is that the ancient New World Order has manifested in America's radical left, with the ancient loyal opposition force manifesting in America's libertarian right.

If/when this much foretold (and often encouraged) civil war actually ignites, I think the roughly drawn "battle lines" would make the two sides irrefutably apparent, if already not just from the pre game show.
    Last edited by Gracy; 3rd October 2021 at 21:50.

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To put things another way -- we've got much more to do.

We (humanity) will not have defeated this 6,000 long year (at least) tyranny unless the Federal Reserve, our centrally controlled debt-money based monetary system, the CIA and similar intelligence agencies, the deeply fraudulent governments such as in the District of Columbia, the allopathic medical system, the morally and intellectually corrupted universities, and quite a bit else (such as other such governments, the Bank of International Settlements, the EU in Brussels, ...) fall or are reconstituted.
    Clif High, as posted over at Clif High's videos -- Post #161, has a quite different thesis than what I've been presenting on this thread.

His thesis is more brutal, more global, more catastrophic, and coming very soon. He anticipates that the collapse of the 6,000+ year old dominance of the dark soul over humanity will become visible to many of us who have eyes to see in the next few months.

If this does indeed mark the end of the dominance of the dark ones over humanity, then humanity has enormously powerful potential, once we get through this.

Buckle down. The Storm is Upon Us.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (4th October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

What if we were to take a completely different approach to a civil war by creating something like a new government or organization of the people?

This is totally off the top of my head - but considering that we know that the current model isn't the right one, and it is corrupted etc., what could we put together that people could follow and support?

If we turned our attention away from the current governments and put our efforts and energy into something else - we could leave them behind in a sense.

I am just throwing this thought out there.

Civil war - fighting in the streets - is what they want. We have to have a way to do the opposite. I don't know what that is, but I think it is worth putting our minds together to see how we could affect positive change.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

gord (4th October 2021), Justplain (4th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast