+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Are we about to see civil war within the U.S. ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Are we about to see civil war within the U.S. ?

I started the following dig from the following Sorcha Faal article: Massive War Drill Follows General Milley Warning Armed Insurgency Against Biden Regime Can't Be Defeated — September 30, 2021

However, please don't let that put you off. I realize that efforts to read Sorcha Faal's tea leaves are often unpersuasive or of dubious accuracy.

I have provided links below to other sources for specific evidence supporting some of my thesis here:

Thesis:
    The U.S. is about to see an armed insurrection, by
    1. a massive influx of Chinese (and Mexican drug lord, and treasonous American and Canadian) funded and armed "immigrants" from Mexico, Canada, and Afghanistan,
    2. traitors in the U.S. Military and Intelligence, who now dominate that military and can provide close air, intelligence, and logistics support, and
    3. traitors in key infrastructure such as news and social media, internet and cellular communications, government, supply chains, and other such critical infrastructure.
    Here are some of the chess pieces being put in place for this insurrection:
    The continuing resolution (CR) that Congress just passed to raise the U.S. debt ceiling "includes $6.3 billion in emergency funding support for Afghans. This funding ensures that Afghans who have been paroled into the United States have access to support and services accorded to refugees that are crucial to their dignified welcome and integration in U.S. communities." (Ref: https://www.refugeesinternational.or...rt-for-afghans)

A massive influx of "Haitian" (?) refugees is coming and increasing, across the border from Mexico to the U.S.

The U.S. Military is:
    • actively practicing using road strips in the U.S. as landing sites for their military aircraft,
    • moving large numbers of armored tanks about on rail, and
    • has just deployed "an historic and massive flock of KC-135 tankers whose normal task is to refill the combat and transport aircraft in flight." (quoting the above Sorcha Faal article).
    I saw the reports of U.S. Military aircraft practicing landing on domestic U.S. roads, and of tanks being moved about on rail, both within the last week, but don't have such links handy right now. That flock of KC-135 tankers was also reported on Telegram at https://t.me/WW3INFO/9870.
    As Sorcha Faal reported in the above linked article, and as can be seen/heard for one's self on the video that Sorcha Faal linked of General Milley's testimony before Congress on Sept 29, 2021, it is the (reasonable in my view) opinion of Milley that the U.S. Military cannot win a war against an insurgency, if the national government that the U.S. is backing and that the insurgency is rebelling against is seen as illegitimate by the people.

But ... unasked and unanswered ... what if the U.S. Military is backing the insurgency, against a government seen as illegitimate by the people?
    • What if we are about to see an armed insurrection inside the United States?
    • What if the U.S. Military is backing that insurrection with extensive air, intelligence and logistics support?
    • What if the "official" government of the U.S. is seen as illegitimate by many Americans, especially the armed patriots?
    • What if most of the real patriots in the U.S. Military who might fight for the people, against the insurrectionists and the traitors in the military backing them, have been removed from duty, for not taking the vaccine, or otherwise purged or sidelined, for various "politically incorrect" beliefs?
    • What if the medical system in the U.S., that most people would rely on for treatment, whether from injuries or illness, that are common during war, has been rendered essentially non-functional.
    • What if the food and energy supplies that people depend on in civilian life have been cut off by massive supply chain disruptions?
    When and if this much sh*t hits the fan ... we're going to need a bigger fan.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd October 2021 at 21:05.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), bobme (4th October 2021), Brigantia (2nd October 2021), Chip (2nd October 2021), David Trd1 (7th October 2021), East Sun (3rd October 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Gemma13 (2nd October 2021), gini (4th October 2021), gord (2nd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), Ivanhoe (3rd October 2021), jagman (3rd October 2021), Jambo (2nd October 2021), justntime2learn (2nd October 2021), Kryztian (3rd October 2021), Mercedes (2nd October 2021), Mike Gorman (3rd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), pabranno (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Sadieblue (2nd October 2021), Snoweagle (2nd October 2021), Sunny (3rd October 2021), thepainterdoug (2nd October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Are we about to see civil war within the U.S. ?

See also this thread from Jan 2019, featuring quite some extensive and interesting discussion (64 posts):

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th October 2021), Brigantia (2nd October 2021), Chip (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), gini (4th October 2021), gord (2nd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), jagman (3rd October 2021), Jambo (2nd October 2021), justntime2learn (2nd October 2021), Kryztian (3rd October 2021), Mercedes (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), pabranno (2nd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Sadieblue (2nd October 2021), Snoweagle (2nd October 2021), thepainterdoug (2nd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2021), Yoda (2nd October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    See also this thread from Jan 2019, featuring quite some extensive and interesting discussion (64 posts):
    Sadly, key Youtube videos on that thread have been taken down.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Brigantia (2nd October 2021), Chip (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), gord (2nd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), jagman (3rd October 2021), Jambo (2nd October 2021), Kryztian (3rd October 2021), Mercedes (2nd October 2021), mojo (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), pabranno (2nd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Sadieblue (2nd October 2021), Snoweagle (2nd October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    • What if the medical system in the U.S., that most people would rely on for treatment, whether from injuries or illness, that are common during war, has been rendered essentially non-functional.
    ... and what if whatever functional health care, families and communities remain are overwhelmed with the vaccine damaged?

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Brigantia (2nd October 2021), Chip (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), jagman (3rd October 2021), Jambo (2nd October 2021), Kryztian (3rd October 2021), Mercedes (2nd October 2021), Mike Gorman (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Sadieblue (2nd October 2021), Snoweagle (2nd October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Probably unrelated, but in case related to your point below

Quote But ... unasked and unanswered ... what if the U.S. Military is backing the insurgency, against a government seen as illegitimate by the people?
    And if devolution is real and backed by key aspects of the US Military, then Milley has reason to be concerned, for the country and (cough) "leadership" we have now is in need of major repair and soon, and in that event with Milley perhaps to stand trial for treason? -

I agree the standard Military is being weakened daily, but The Space Force and leadership in Cheyenne Mountain might have some stronger cards to play... but still the proof of the stolen election has yet to reach the public with the clarity needed to justify a devolution scenario in my view.

so I will cross-post this one

Major Patriot
    @MajorPatriot

RED OCTOBER
    Quote OutlawJW
    @OutlawJW

4h
    ·
    I'd consider this Scavino giving us a 'wave' (nod) about this being Red Oct.

Dan Scavino always teasing Q-drops related stuff - wonder if he's just trolling, trying to keep Q and Trump relevant, or what?

(I suspect he was a primary member of Q posting team once they entered the (seemingly to me anyways) 2020 electioneering phase of the Q drops/posts)

Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd October 2021 at 21:37.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Brigantia (2nd October 2021), Chip (2nd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), Mercedes (2nd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Sadieblue (2nd October 2021), Snoweagle (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    And if devolution is real and backed by key aspects of the US Military, then Milley has reason to be concerned, for the country and (cough) "leadership" we have now is in need of major repair and soon
    So ... either
    the traitors in the Military have sufficient power to weaken, remove, and neutralize the patriots,
    or else
    the remaining patriots can take out the traitors, in a counter-coup.
    Perhaps by "allowing" the traitors to expose themselves even to the remaining "normies", then counter-coup by the patriots will then be understood, by both other normies and other patriots, to have been necessary and proper.

(... I guess by my labeling one side "patriots" and the other side "traitors", you can guess which side I'm on )
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd October 2021 at 22:46.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Chip (2nd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), indiana (2nd October 2021), justntime2learn (2nd October 2021), Mercedes (2nd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (2nd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd October 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2021), Sadieblue (2nd October 2021), Snoweagle (3rd October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Spouse and chilled beer calling for me, have to abandon this stimulating thread/dialog for the time being.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Chip (2nd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (2nd October 2021), Mercedes (2nd October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Snoweagle (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

So the suggestions being made here are that the first insurrection will be by true anti-American forces supported by traitorous military and media. Then, if there is enough capable patriots left in the military and homeland militias, a counter-coup may be launched to repel the first insurrection. This whole process would likely be extremely confusing to the well-armed American public. Firstly, would the second group not find it difficult to communicate the truth of the situation to the general public with the media supporting the traitorous insurrection?

And another question i'd have is, which group is conducting the false flag terrorism in the USA for the past decades? Who is running the chemtrails, weather engineering and fires that have been ongoing? Have you seen the Californian houses cut in half by energy weapons? Or the dustification of the twin towers?

The ones who do the chemtrails/fires/falseflags, whomever they support of the insurrectionists, will be the one likely to 'win' any insurrection.
    Last edited by Justplain; 3rd October 2021 at 01:30.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Whom does the group of the first paragraph above support, because that is the one likely to 'win' any insurrection.
    Which post, which paragraph, which group?

(not that it matters much, as I probably can't answer your question anyway )

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), wondering (6th October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So the suggestions being made here are that the first insurrection will be by true anti-American forces supported by traitorous military and media. Then, if there is enough capable patriots left in the military and homeland militias, a counter-coup may be launched to repel the first insurrection. This whole process would likely be extremely confusing to the well-armed American public. Firstly, would the second group not find it difficult to communicate the truth of the situation to the general public with the media supporting the traitorous insurrection?
    Yes that describes the process I suggest in my opening post. Yes, establishing the "winning" narrative with the public will be a challenge.

My sense of Q, of Trump's big rallies, of Trump's incessant ridicule of the main stream press, of the impact of all the censorship by the main stream media, and the theft of the election being obvious to somany, and my sense of the catastrophic impact of the scamdemic on so many people and families, so many doctors and nurses, is that these have all energized individuals and small groups "thinking for themselves", distrusting the "mainstream" narratives.

In particular, Q was not a whistleblower, in the "classic" sense of those interviewed by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan in their hay day as a team. When one plants a crop in a field that has grown hard and barren, one first breaks up (cultivates) the soil and perhaps spreads some compost or manure on it, to reinvigorate it. Only then does one plant seeds and begin the seasons of growing and harvesting. Q was acting more as a cultivator and manure spreader.

So I expect that the "main stream media" and our "official leaders and experts" will have a much harder time gaining traction with their narrative than they have had in the past, such as with the events starting major wars, the events surrounding major assassinations, and the explanations for major pandemics.

We will each have to wade through a major sh*t storm however, figuring out for ourselves what is going on. We'll be kept busy, wading through the chaos.

And another question i'd have is, which group is conducting the false flag terrorism in the USA for the past decades? Who is running the chemtrails, weather engineering and fires that have been ongoing? Have you seen the Californian houses cut in half by energy weapons? Or the dustification of the twin towers?
    I've been a "tin foil hat conspiracy theory nut case" for decades. I blame the group I call the "Elite Bastards", and I figure their influence go back through the Babylonians, Phoenicians, and the Venetians, through the Vatican, City of London, the District of Columbia and Beijing. I've seen the houses cut in half and I've studied the physics of the fall of the WTC twin towers over many years.

If we humans manage to overthrow the influence of these Elite Bastards over humanity for at least the last 6,000 years, it will be the biggest transition in (what is currently recorded as) our history. Our history, our health, our collective spiritual awareness, our technology, and our physics will fundamentally change. The Bankster control of humanity's financial and monetary systems, currently manifest as a global debt-money system, will be fundamentally replaced.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gini (4th October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), Justplain (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), wegge (3rd October 2021), wondering (6th October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Whom does the group of the first paragraph above support, because that is the one likely to 'win' any insurrection.
    Which post, which paragraph, which group?

(not that it matters much, as I probably can't answer your question anyway )
    I updated my post to clarify my point.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021), wondering (6th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Yes that describes the process I suggest in my opening post. Yes, establishing the "winning" narrative with the public will be a challenge.

My sense of Q, of Trump's big rallies, of Trump's incessant ridicule of the main stream press, of the impact of all the censorship by the main stream media, and the theft of the election being obvious to somany, and my sense of the catastrophic impact of the scamdemic on so many people and families, so many doctors and nurses, is that these have all energized individuals and small groups "thinking for themselves", distrusting the "mainstream" narratives.

In particular, Q was not a whistleblower, in the "classic" sense of those interviewed by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan in their hay day as a team. When one plants a crop in a field that has grown hard and barren, one first breaks up (cultivates) the soil and perhaps spreads some compost or manure on it, to reinvigorate it. Only then does one plant seeds and begin the seasons of growing and harvesting. Q was acting more as a cultivator and manure spreader.

So I expect that the "main stream media" and our "official leaders and experts" will have a much harder time gaining traction with their narrative than they have had in the past, such as with the events starting major wars, the events surrounding major assassinations, and the explanations for major pandemics.

We will each have to wade through a major sh*t storm however, figuring out for ourselves what is going on. We'll be kept busy, wading through the chaos.

I've been a "tin foil hat conspiracy theory nut case" for decades. I blame the group I call the "Elite Bastards", and I figure their influence go back through the Babylonians, Phoenicians, and the Venetians, through the Vatican, City of London, the District of Columbia and Beijing. I've seen the houses cut in half and I've studied the physics of the fall of the WTC twin towers over many years.

If we humans manage to overthrow the influence of these Elite Bastards over humanity for at least the last 6,000 years, it will be the biggest transition in (what is currently recorded as) our history. Our history, our health, our collective spiritual awareness, our technology, and our physics will fundamentally change. The Bankster control of humanity's financial and monetary systems, currently manifest as a global debt-money system, will be fundamentally replaced.
    My guess is that those 'elite bastards' have been in the process of destroying America for generations. One can trace the destruction of the natural medical system in the west to the Rockefellers. One can trace the bankster control to the assassination of Lincoln. Those bastards won't support true patriots. And those bastards have the most sophisticated and deadly weapons. It seems to me only by a miracle can the good guys win this. And sad to say I'm not one to rely on miracles.

The unfortunate end result of such a scenario might be a total collapse of society as we know it. The crazy agenda supported by the nwo is so anti-human that it seems bound to eventually fail miserably. Perhaps something better can arise from the ruins. But not until after a lot of carnage.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gini (4th October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

The coup has already taken place: the election was rigged and stolen.

I like to think that Trump is just keeping his promise to drain the swamp. There is no other way to drain the swamp, which is a dark and secret cesspool of ambiguity and anonymity, than to give them enough rope to hang themselves with for all to see.

I think right now the best way to turn the tide of the narrative is a two pronged approach: keep up the pressure on the audits and keep hammering away at the retarded covid story.

So long as this 'manufactured epidemic' continues, officials at every level will continue to use it as an excuse to turn the screws of tyrannical rule.

But the epidemic, and the consequent election steal, has left them exposed. The narrative is loosing its curb appeal. The story most believe is simple, emotional, easy to follow, and easily memorized but the inconvenient facts just keep being exposed.

The wheels are coming off the apple cart.

There should be no need for a counter-coup, just a righting of the ship by the uncovering of the truth. It is inevitable. A counter-coup would play into their plans perfectly and must be avoided at all costs. Patience is the best option. The time is not yet.

If all else fails for them, I wonder what would happen if our true masters had to reveal themselves in order to keep control? I don't see this as likely, yet. What if overwhelming alien tech was revealed to show their true power and demoralize the public into capitulation?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), David Trd1 (7th October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), Justplain (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Paul, with all your experience at this, why are using using the likes of a thoroughly discredited source like Sorcha Faal, as a case for looming civil war in the U.S.?

Yes, it may well happen, and it's simmering along nicely, especially because of people like this.

I thought Bill did an excellent job with this heads up a couple of years ago, but there's so much more to examine here...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ut-Sorcha-Faal

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

As so many things have changed, what does civil war look like today? It could be that the balance of aware people increases enough to push back against what the governments are trying shove into us.

We are starting to see more people in influential positions (government and private corp) resigning as they start to feel the tide turning against them.

As soon as more people in these positions of power start to back pedal, make up new stories, etc., the balance of awareness changes.

What will the world look like when/if those vaccinated people learn the truth of what has been put into their bodies and the bodies of their children?

I am surprised that it has gone on this long with the literature on the contents of the jab being blank.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), David Trd1 (7th October 2021), fifi (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), Justplain (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Paul, with all your experience at this, why are using using the likes of a thoroughly discredited source like Sorcha Faal, as a case for looming civil war in the U.S.?
    As I noted in the opening sentences of my opening post, I am well aware that Sorcha Faal is a dubious source, or at least considered such here.

In this case, I reached somewhat different conclusions than did Sorcha Faal, using both evidence she presented and other evidence I had found.

But my dig did happen to start with a post of Sorcha's, so I give her due credit.

Finding truths and new evidence is rather like dumpster diving these days. I don't try to confine my dumpster diving to the most reliable health food restaurant in town. I'll dig wherever I continue to find useful stuff, and trust my own ability to pick and choose what's useful to me at the time.

Sorcha Faal continues to provide some of the more "unique" reports and perspectives available.

If no one else here finds her reports useful, or even if starting the day after tomorrow, I never find her reports worth reading again ... that's fine by me.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The ones who do the chemtrails/fires/falseflags, whomever they support of the insurrectionists, will be the one likely to 'win' any insurrection.
    I updated my post to clarify my point.
    Thus it has been for thousands of years, yes. "They", whomever they are, have been dominating.

Millions of souls are connecting, realizing their own power and sharing that realization with others. The entrenched systems of the Elite Bastards are failing.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), Justplain (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My guess is that those 'elite bastards' have been in the process of destroying America for generations. One can trace the destruction of the natural medical system in the west to the Rockefellers. One can trace the bankster control to the assassination of Lincoln. Those bastards won't support true patriots. And those bastards have the most sophisticated and deadly weapons. It seems to me only by a miracle can the good guys win this. And sad to say I'm not one to rely on miracles.

The unfortunate end result of such a scenario might be a total collapse of society as we know it. The crazy agenda supported by the nwo is so anti-human that it seems bound to eventually fail miserably. Perhaps something better can arise from the ruins. But not until after a lot of carnage.
    Even General Milley realizes that the most powerful weapons of war cannot necessarily defeat a determined native population.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), Harmony (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), Justplain (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member haroldsails's Avatar
    Thanks

The media is key here. The censorship we are living under has been as effective as the mammoth 24/7 propaganda drive. The good news is that the leaks in the information dam have begun, things may now start to happen pretty fast. I believe that most good people will respect the truth, if only they have access to it, and I feel certain most of us would qualify as "good people". I'm hopeful.
    Last edited by haroldsails; 3rd October 2021 at 03:12.

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to haroldsails For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), Justplain (3rd October 2021), Kryztian (5th October 2021), leavesoftrees (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Sunray (3rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

I think right now the best way to turn the tide of the narrative is a two pronged approach: keep up the pressure on the audits and keep hammering away at the retarded covid story.

There should be no need for a counter-coup, just a righting of the ship by the uncovering of the truth. It is inevitable. A counter-coup would play into their plans perfectly and must be avoided at all costs. Patience is the best option. The time is not yet.
    My focus right now remains on the well being of myself and those close to me. I prepare for various potential crises as I notice them, within my abilities, foresight and resources.

I agree that now is not the time for an open counter-coup. I agree that we should continue to press our advantage, such as by exposing their various criminal, fraudulent, and evil activities.

But, as I observed in my opening post, I see the enemy arranging his forces, such as by bringing in "foot soldiers", such as illegal immigrants and Afghan refugees, in large number, cleansing potential rebels from their ranks, and arranging their weapons on the potential field of battle. They seem to be preparing for kinetic warfare in the States, using the sort of tools, tactics, and troops that they have used in so many other nations in recent decades.

If such happens, as it has happened in so many other nations over the last century (at least), then let it be that some of us are prepared, in mind, body, spirit, tools and teamwork, to defeat them and to defend our way of life and our freedom, for ourselves and the generations that follow us.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I am surprised that it has gone on this long
    That's for dang sure.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2021), gord (3rd October 2021), justntime2learn (3rd October 2021), Justplain (3rd October 2021), mojo (3rd October 2021), mountain_jim (3rd October 2021), Pam (3rd October 2021), Patient (3rd October 2021), Sunray (3rd October 2021), yelik (3rd October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast