1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,636 times in 20,812 posts

Lightbulb The Untold Story Of Alex Jones

• The Untold Story Of Alex Jones:

Who is Alex Jones? A conspiracy theorist? An entertainer? A modern-day prophet? Some love him, some hate him. Regardless, many of us have asked the question: What made him so dangerous that Big Tech kicked him off every social media platform? Alex joins the show to tell us himself who he is, how he got started in media, and how the world has gotten to where it is today.

The full unedited version of this show on audio only or video on Blazetv.com/elijah
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th October 2021 at 14:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (4th October 2021), Ankle Biter (19th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), cursichella1 (5th October 2021), Ewan (4th October 2021), gini (24th December 2021), Icare (24th December 2021), Ioneo (4th October 2021), Jambo (4th October 2021), Mercedes (4th October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), Nasu (4th October 2021), raregem (4th October 2021), Stephanie (5th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2021), toppy (4th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Untold Story Of Alex Jones

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment...udge-1.5607471

I hope he has to pay them millions

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Islander12 For This Post:

Wansen (4th October 2021), wondering (4th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Islander12 (here)

( Sarcasm turned on: ) "really?"
    1. The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed video
    2. What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??
    3. Alex Jones and Sandy Hook
    4. Sandy Hook: a Complete Fraud perpetrated upon the American people
    5. Sandy Hook False Flag + San Bernardino & Boston Bombing Conspiracies Exposed
    6. The Sandy Hook “hat trick”: more twists and turns
    7. Teacher Fired, committed to psych hosp for questioning Sandy Hook official story
    8. BREAKING NEWS! 11,000 page Sandy Hook”script”/ CT State Police gave false affidavits
    9. Sandy Hook’s Disappearing Witnesses
    10. HOCKING Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials claim IT WAS A DRILL and no children died
    11. All Houses in Sandy Hook paid off
    12. FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records
    13. Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook
    14. The Sandy Hook Elementary School closed in 2008 (the 2012 massacre was staged)
    15. Looks like the people of Sandy Hook were bought off to keep quiet Fascinating Interview About Sandy Hook
    16. Sandy Hook - GAME OVER: NO Deaths NO Victims in Official Record Sandy Hook "victims" alive?
    17. Sandy Hook Evidence to be kept secret
    18. The Archons and Sandy Hook - Jay Weidner
    19. Died twice eh?? Sandy hook and Bombing
    20. The Sandy Hook Cocktail - Dr Pieczenik
    21. NEW INFO/MUST SEE (IMHO): The Sandy Hook Conspiracy – All Roads lead to Rome & Israel
    22. FACEBOOK censoring my posts on SANDY HOOK HOAX
    23. Kerry Cassidy - “Coup d’etat in Slowmotion” Assassinations - Illuminati - Sandy Hook
    24. Students from Sandy Hook sing America The Beautiful with Jennifer Hudson at super bowl?? What?
    25. More Sandy Hook News-Chopper Anomalies! Crystal Clear HD Zooms Shows Weird Stuff!
    26. TYT & Anderson Cooper vs 'Sandy Hook Truthers'
    27. FreemanTV - Cathy O'Brien - Mind Control and Sandy Hook..!
    28. Sandy Hook Seed Sprouts The New Boogie Man
    29. Division Accomplished: Sandy Hook Unspun?
    30. Raw Helicopter Footage BEFORE (FAKE?) 'Sandy Hook Shooting' Started! Bad Drill?
    31. Three Days Before Sandy Hook Shooting!!??
    32. Sandy Hook Time Stamp Problems
    33. Epic Montagraph Rant: Bloggers Forces MSM about Sandy Hook! Sandy Hook clearly seen on Gotham City Map...Dark Knight Rises
    34. Sandy Hook - It's Hollywood
    35. A Gentler Perspective on the Events that Happened in Sandy Hook Elemenatary School
    36. Mayan calendar, Sandy Hook, Peace Prize Obama: Your entire reality has been scripted
    37. The "Dead" Sandy Hook Kids MAY STILL BE ALIVE NOW

@Islander12 ... I studied all above 37 Project Avalon Forum Threads the moment they were posted, did you too? ... Most likely not.

Just because you do not like some ones style (which I totally dig) how information is presented ... know that everything you saw is just an extreme selection certain people feed you to demonize AJ ... this tactic is done with almost everybody who is successful in waking up & inspiring millions making their own alternative media outlets worldwide exposing The New World Order Agenda ... (which people laughed at for decades ... but not anymore, gee I wonder why).

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th October 2021 at 12:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (4th October 2021), Ankle Biter (19th October 2021), Ewan (4th October 2021), gini (24th December 2021), Icare (24th December 2021), iota (20th October 2021), Mercedes (4th October 2021), Mike Gorman (24th December 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), muxfolder (5th October 2021), onevoice (4th October 2021), raregem (4th October 2021), scotslad (4th October 2021), skogvokter (5th October 2021), Snoweagle (5th October 2021), T Smith (24th October 2023), toppy (4th October 2021), Vangelo (5th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Islander12 (here)

( Sarcasm turned on: ) "really?"

Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook
    I posted on this thread because my research after the event showed me the reactions to the event were just NOT normal and I doubt it happened at all as reported.

IMO this was one of the best videos I saw about the event.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BXdubf4VEUVr

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (19th October 2021), Arcturian108 (19th October 2021), cursichella1 (5th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2021), Icare (24th December 2021), iota (20th October 2021), Snoweagle (5th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

• Alex Jones Condemned By Default:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th October 2021 at 23:57.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (19th October 2021), Icare (24th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

• Alex Jones Sues January 6th House Committee:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (24th December 2021), haroldsails (24th December 2021), Icare (24th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Independent media personalities are always considered a threat because they invite others to consider alternative angles, they break the spell of the constant hypnotic stream which we are all enthralled with, and consider to be the 'natural flow' of reality.
    This clash with the perceived flow generates dissonance, the jagged, raw edges of reality become visible and the spell is broken - very dangerous stuff!
    It is not so much the subjects but the net-effect of the dynamics of critical thinking that worry the power league.
    Mavericks and rogue operators reinforce the possibilities, they reveal the options open to us all, which is the exact opposite game plan of the established corporate media machine.
    The first time I became aware of Alex Jones was with his Bohemian Grove report, when he covertly entered the Grove and filmed the 'Cremation of Care' ceremony and pointed out the caliber of membership-all the Spivs, ultra wealthy, the British Royals, movie moguls, political types e.t.c
    For the very first time we gained a true glimpse of the self-styled 'elites' in their natural habitat, their cynical indifference for the 'little people', their callous self-serving decadence, hedonism with a hint of occult ritual and sexual perversion. I thought: "Here is a natural Journalist, a very brave and deeply concerned man who wants to help us to see just how corrupt and wicked the powerful folks really are."
    O.K AJ has an abrasive style, he is loud and driven, he openly promotes his own empire and his wealth creation - but he invests much of this wealth into his own Media organization: how many people do you know who have had the chutzpa to build a genuine media organization and make this work, employ dozens of people, build satellite infrastructure and TCP/IP based communication networks (thus making them a part of the indestructible Web)?
    This man, Alex Jones is to be admired for his sheer tenacity and enterprise.
    The Sandy Hook incident is being used to try and destroy Alex Jones grass roots support, they know much of the original followers are Christian, bible belt 'rubes', if they can set in motion the seed of doubt, it might very well erode AJ's core support base.
    We can see that Infowars has had an enormous influence, it really does command a huge slice of the 'resistance' - David Icke, Paul Joseph Watson, Roger Stone, and a huge cast of the maverick gallery depend on Infowars to get their messages out.
    Even Trump recognized the importance of getting Alex Jones on side, and his millions of followers, some argue that it was Trump's appearance on Infowars that cemented his 2016 victory.
    I like Alex Jones, I admire his courage and his business acumen, I do not accept every word or every opinion but this man has been instrumental in awakening millions of independent, critical thinkers. This is why they are after his blood, I think they will probably kill him by some means, it seems this way.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th December 2021), haroldsails (24th December 2021), Icare (24th December 2021), ulli (24th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Alex Jones interviewed by Vivek Ramaswamy:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/break...my-watch-here/
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

T Smith (24th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread