Thread: Feed the beast

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Feed the beast

This is my point of view and only commits me. By dint of feeding the beast, what happens ?, it gets bigger. It's the same with thoughts about vaccination, the health pass, you allow the forces of evil to feed your mind with negative emotions and then act on your health. The formulation of words, of speech is very important, because the universe does not know the negation and retains the words or thoughts in which you are all day. Think about the formulation of your thoughts if you want the universe to grant your wishes instead of giving strength to the beast instead of weakening ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th October 2021), gord (6th October 2021), Gracy (5th October 2021), I am B (5th October 2021), Ioneo (5th October 2021), Kryztian (5th October 2021), Pam (5th October 2021), Wind (5th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Feed the beast

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

This is my point of view and only commits me. By dint of feeding the beast, what happens ?, it gets bigger. It's the same with thoughts about vaccination, the health pass, you allow the forces of evil to feed your mind with negative emotions and then act on your health. The formulation of words, of speech is very important, because the universe does not know the negation and retains the words or thoughts in which you are all day. Think about the formulation of your thoughts if you want the universe to grant your wishes instead of giving strength to the beast instead of weakening ...
    Lunesoliel, That has always been one of my favorite philosophies. I have another one that may seem in conflict but it is true as well..".That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Thank you for the great reminder.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (5th October 2021), gord (6th October 2021), Lunesoleil (5th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Feed the beast

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Lunesoliel, That has always been one of my favorite philosophies. I have another one that may seem in conflict but it is true as well..".That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Thank you for the great reminder.
    I know this quote, it has certainly been around the world.
    Even today, I came across overwhelming information but which is also global, because what is done in one country is also attempted in another country, then another ...
    On this bill of compulsory vaccination and for the recalcitrant will see themselves implied a fine, it is very serious.
    We know the numbers are tricky ...
    In any case, there are hidden things that are being prepared, because this time of the year in the fall, it's like what we have just experienced for 18 months, the atmosphere and this energy is still present on the planetary plan.
    Alongside that, truths emerge, like this retired judge who has just published a book, his liter: Do not trust justice, because it expresses that justice is corrupt, but we have known that for a long time!

It is also a necessity to protect oneself, because powerful shadow egregores act through our thoughts (billions), we cannot let these negative forces dominate the world? , it is important to share blue skies, smiles, happier thoughts and disconnect to better meet ... thank you for the feedback dites-le avec des fleurs

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th October 2021), gord (6th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread